May 28, 2024, 06:38:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417574 times)
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1840 on: October 07, 2008, 03:17:12 AM »

CSI are you still here?

Yep, I'm here. logged on but in lurk mode.

Oh I just wanted to say thanks for the posts pretty good insight

Thanks Kristen. Your post made my day. Had a rough day and this post lifted my spirits.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: October 07, 2008, 03:18:19 AM »

Does anybody know...if LE can't assertain whether it was a murder or accident, how do they know what to charge her with? 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: October 07, 2008, 03:18:20 AM »

CSI are you still here?

Yep, I'm here. logged on but in lurk mode.

Oh I just wanted to say thanks for the posts pretty good insight

Thanks Kristen. Your post made my day. Had a rough day and this post lifted my spirits.

Aw well I am glad it did...I am glad you are here...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: October 07, 2008, 03:18:53 AM »

HH, please don't misunderstand my post and  get defensive! I am just trying to follow this case and want justice for Caylee like you and everyone else here.  Could you please just tell me the facts that you have learned from your childhood friend.  I am so confused.  I am getting them and yours and other all intertwined.  Sometimes, I don't know which is which!  TIA

this one. TIA
Not sure what you want me to tell you ......the only thing that I have said on here is that I was told that the pool and the backyard and the trunk of the car were gonna be very important...also that she died in the pool.....that no one is gonna get charged with this but Casey.......that the father of Caylee was not a family member......or emediatly family member.....about the pictures that were gonna come out and now some of them already have....that Jessie was gonna be the #1 witness for the prosecution........I think thats all.......my eyes are crossing ....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: October 07, 2008, 03:21:03 AM »

HH, please don't misunderstand my post and  get defensive! I am just trying to follow this case and want justice for Caylee like you and everyone else here.  Could you please just tell me the facts that you have learned from your childhood friend.  I am so confused.  I am getting them and yours and other all intertwined.  Sometimes, I don't know which is which!  TIA

this one. TIA
Not sure what you want me to tell you ......the only thing that I have said on here is that I was told that the pool and the backyard and the trunk of the car were gonna be very important...also that she died in the pool.....that no one is gonna get charged with this but Casey.......that the father of Caylee was not a family member......or emediatly family member.....about the pictures that were gonna come out and now some of them already have....that Jessie was gonna be the #1 witness for the prosecution........I think thats all.......my eyes are crossing ....

Sorry to interuppt HH, but what pictures already came out?  I want to see, where are they?  TIA
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: October 07, 2008, 03:21:11 AM »

Does anybody know...if LE can't assertain whether it was a murder or accident, how do they know what to charge her with? 

Well I think the websites, chloroform the complaining about being a mother and whatever else they have will help with charges..i mean now they have a motive IMO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1846 on: October 07, 2008, 03:21:26 AM »

this one. TIA

ok thank you!!!  Are there any sex pictures or just trampy ones with her short shorts unbuttoned!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1847 on: October 07, 2008, 03:22:59 AM »

CSI,

The chloroform found in KC's trunk was said to be pure because the saturation was so dense.

I hope LE has done this test well. The defense is going to claim that the Chloroform was planted. The reason I feel this way is because most crime labs have chloroform on hand so it easily could have been planted for lack of evidence maybe. It is more likely of LE to have Pure C rather than the home-made form. Even when you buy online, you are more than likely to get a less than pure form. The people that sell it know they can get awat with this because what drug addict is going to have the equipment necessary to test its authenticity. Lets hope the jury does not fall into baez's lap when he claims planting or contamination. Notice I said when and not if!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: October 07, 2008, 03:23:40 AM »

Well I think the websites, chloroform the complaining about being a mother and whatever else they have will help with charges..i mean now they have a motive IMO

Thx K, are u sending em? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: October 07, 2008, 03:23:41 AM »

this one. TIA

ok thank you!!!  Are there any sex pictures or just trampy ones with her short shorts unbuttoned!
they are gonna be worse then we have seen I think.....what i heard was .....pics of Casey in compromising positions.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: October 07, 2008, 03:24:16 AM »

lost her child, never reported it! No nanny!!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: October 07, 2008, 03:24:18 AM »

this one. TIA

HH- Did you mean immediate family member. Just making sure I have the right word and not reading that wrong.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1852 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:08 AM »

this one. TIA

they are gonna be worse then we have seen I think.....what i heard was .....pics of Casey in compromising positions.....

We have already seen Casey in some compromising positions, does it get worse? I have wondered if they have any pics of Caylee that would not look good from our standpoint. That would just be awful.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:10 AM »

this one. TIA

HH- Did you mean immediate family member. Just making sure I have the right word and not reading that wrong.
yes  thats what i  meant.....my eyes are getting blurry from all the reading ......sorry......

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: October 07, 2008, 03:26:20 AM »

CSI,

The chloroform found in KC's trunk was said to be pure because the saturation was so dense.

I hope LE has done this test well. The defense is going to claim that the Chloroform was planted. The reason I feel this way is because most crime labs have chloroform on hand so it easily could have been planted for lack of evidence maybe. It is more likely of LE to have Pure C rather than the home-made form. Even when you buy online, you are more than likely to get a less than pure form. The people that sell it know they can get awat with this because what drug addict is going to have the equipment necessary to test its authenticity. Lets hope the jury does not fall into baez's lap when he claims planting or contamination. Notice I said when and not if!!!

Yes, I noticed   

Interesting take...
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: October 07, 2008, 03:28:09 AM »

lost her child, never reported it! No nanny!!

I understand but circumstantial evidence to what murder or accidental death??  That's the problem with no body I guess. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1856 on: October 07, 2008, 03:28:09 AM »

this one. TIA

We have already seen Casey in some compromising positions, does it get worse? I have wondered if they have any pics of Caylee that would not look good from our standpoint. That would just be awful.
It gets worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1but I dont think Caylee is in any of them....

Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: October 07, 2008, 03:28:18 AM »

Oh yes. The evidence they have alone is a good indicator whether it was murder or accident. I am not talking with body fluids or anything like that, but Casey's own words and her train of though. They can also have an expert to testify where her mine was at by her Text messages and phone calls. 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1858 on: October 07, 2008, 03:29:01 AM »

Oh yes. The evidence they have alone is a good indicator whether it was murder or accident. I am not talking with body fluids or anything like that, but Casey's own words and her train of though. They can also have an expert to testify where her mine was at by her Text messages and phone calls. 

Sorry...Mind, not mine. Trying to type too fast. Getting sleepy.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: October 07, 2008, 03:31:57 AM »

Sorry...Mind, not mine. Trying to type too fast. Getting sleepy.

Me too, many sleepless nights over this case.  But thanks for your help and good luck in your career.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.