May 28, 2024, 04:55:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #36  (Read 417504 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1880 on: October 07, 2008, 03:50:45 AM »

Ok all everyone have a wonderful night..I will see you tomorrow

Leaving so soon! 
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1881 on: October 07, 2008, 03:50:51 AM »

You know its time for bed when you are mis-spelling words and having bad grammar. My friends all call me the Grammar police because my biggest pet peeve is bad grammar and here I am doing it myself!!! I will talk to all of you tomorrow.

Kristen, I would love to speak with you some more somehow.

Have a great night!! I will talk to you tomorrow.

I will be here tomorrow night, we can exchange email address or atleast I can give you mine..

Mytime, In my last post, I wrote I enjoyed your posts before I saw you write that you felt left out. I think I must have felt your feelings!!

Kristen, If you feel okay with it you can give me your e-mail addy and I will e-mail you tomorrow morning.

Goodnight all. Had a wonderful night/morning because of you monkeys!!

CSI - Can I ask you one last question?  At this point, who do you think will be the number one prosecution witness!  Your right, Baez has nothing.  He will try to detroy anyone/everyones credibilty.

If the lady that saw Casey emerge from the woods on the secluded road turns out to be a credible person it will be her. I think she is credible because she can be arrested if she gives LE false info ie- CASEY!! If not her, it will be the forensic experts that testify as to the trunk evidence. Unlike what someone said, it will not be Jesse Grund. He is just an ex BF that knows alot about her, but NOT this case. O a personal level, Casey herself is the one that has done so many things wrong, she won't need much helping getting prosecuted! She has done most damning things herself.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: October 07, 2008, 03:53:21 AM »

Goodnight Kristin don't forget to write when you have time.  I am turning in too.  Goodnight MT, Mammy and all other monkeys. 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: October 07, 2008, 03:54:11 AM »

Goodnight Kristin don't forget to write when you have time.  I am turning in too.  Goodnight MT, Mammy and all other monkeys. 

Goodnight mm!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1884 on: October 07, 2008, 03:54:13 AM »

You know its time for bed when you are mis-spelling words and having bad grammar. My friends all call me the Grammar police because my biggest pet peeve is bad grammar and here I am doing it myself!!! I will talk to all of you tomorrow.

I will be here tomorrow night, we can exchange email address or atleast I can give you mine..

Mytime, In my last post, I wrote I enjoyed your posts before I saw you write that you felt left out. I think I must have felt your feelings!!

Kristen, If you feel okay with it you can give me your e-mail addy and I will e-mail you tomorrow morning.

CSI - Can I ask you one last question?  At this point, who do you think will be the number one prosecution witness!  Your right, Baez has nothing.  He will try to detroy anyone/everyones credibilty.

If the lady that saw Casey emerge from the woods on the secluded road turns out to be a credible person it will be her. I think she is credible because she can be arrested if she gives LE false info ie- CASEY!! If not her, it will be the forensic experts that testify as to the trunk evidence. Unlike what someone said, it will not be Jesse Grund. He is just an ex BF that knows alot about her, but NOT this case. O a personal level, Casey herself is the one that has done so many things wrong, she won't need much helping getting prosecuted! She has done most damning things herself.

Thank you, good nite and sweet dreams!
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1885 on: October 07, 2008, 03:54:56 AM »

One more thing I forgot and I AM going to sleep!! I also believe that the female bodyguard that was in the house can possibly turn out to be a great witness. I strongly think she knows something important in this case. Nobody would need immunity unless they knew they could go to jail for what they with-held, so IMO she knows something pretty big.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1886 on: October 07, 2008, 03:56:08 AM »

Thank you, good nite and sweet dreams!

Goodnight and sweet dreams to you as well.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: October 07, 2008, 03:56:28 AM »

Wow, those were good answers CSI almost woke me back up.  Goodnight though
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1888 on: October 07, 2008, 03:57:34 AM »

Good night everyone, I am off to sleep too  MM - sorry, I missed many of your posts tonight.  I was distracted!  And to anyone else who I may have their posts too.  Was not trying to be rude just preoccupied with a sick dog.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: October 07, 2008, 03:59:11 AM »

KC probably wants to go to PR to search!  She is a joke for a mother!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: October 07, 2008, 03:59:52 AM »

Good night everyone, I am off to sleep too  MM - sorry, I missed many of your posts tonight.  I was distracted!  And to anyone else who I may have their posts too.  Was not trying to be rude just preoccupied with a sick dog.

Goodnight Mytime!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: October 07, 2008, 04:00:23 AM »

Goodnight MT sorry bout the doggie.  Sleep tight and hopefully she/he  will be better soon. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1892 on: October 07, 2008, 04:01:44 AM »

Goodnight MT sorry bout the doggie.  Sleep tight and hopefully she/he  will be better soon. 

Thank you,  She is a she.  Nightnite MM and Mammy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1893 on: October 07, 2008, 04:03:17 AM »

CSI - you haven't left yet?  Have you?  You are going to need to find a good 12 step program! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: October 07, 2008, 04:14:54 AM »

CSI - you haven't left yet?  Have you?  You are going to need to find a good 12 step program! 

Can you give me step one of this program? 
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1895 on: October 07, 2008, 05:55:07 AM »

Tippy Toeing into the cage, stepping over banana peels, Good Morning!     Puleeeeeeeease tell me that was a dream that Casey wants out to "secretly look for her daughter!"  WTH was she doing those 9 days she sat at home on the internet?  Thank God Tim is going back!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1896 on: October 07, 2008, 06:01:28 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey0708oct07,0,5587341.story

October 7, 2008
Casey Anthony — out of jail on court-ordered home confinement — wants a judge to let her visit "key points of interest" as part of the search for her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

She also would like Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to keep her travel dates and times secret from the public.

These are two of nine requests from Anthony's lawyer that Strickland is scheduled to consider Friday at the Orange County Courthouse. It's unclear whether Anthony will attend.

Anthony, 22, has been charged with 13 felony counts, including child neglect, filing a false statement to law enforcement and various check-fraud charges, since reporting in July that her daughter disappeared in the care of a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Sheriff's investigators have not found the child, who according to her mother vanished in mid-June. They also have not located the baby sitter and question whether she exists.

Anthony has posted bail totaling more than $500,000 and is living at home with her parents in east Orange County. Every Monday, she visits her home-confinement officer to arrange her schedule for the week — a report that is open to the public. Most of her time away from home is spent at the office of her attorney, José Baez.

Baez filed eight requests with the judge Friday. The ninth was filed last month.

Todd Black, a spokesman for Baez, said many of the requests result from media reports quoting unnamed sources about evidence in the case. For example, no one ever confirmed on the record that traces of chloroform were found inside the trunk of Anthony's car, but that information has appeared on TV and in the Orlando Sentinel.

The idea behind Anthony's requests is to get prosecutors and detectives to "tell the truth," Black said. "If you have a report from the FBI, show it. If you have a report from the Body Farm, show it."

The defense wants the state to turn over results of forensic testing, including testing on traces of chloroform supposedly found in Anthony's car and any documentation about the air-sample testing done at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee.

Authorities reported the samples showed that the car trunk contained a decomposing body at one point.

In other documents, the defense says it wants:

•Access to the car, which is being held by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Baez has hired his own defense expert to examine the vehicle in preparation for trial.

•Release of all records about the state's investigation into Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

•Disclosure of records from the Department of Children and Families, which investigated the child-neglect issue.

•Permission to inspect the polygraph exams that have or will be given to anyone related to the case. This includes questions asked and answered and all reported conclusions from examinations.

•Access to the flight manifest of AirTran Airways Flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. Investigators, who got a copy of the manifest, later found that child was not Caylee.

•Approval to inspect digital forensic evidence, such as computer hard drives, cell phones, SIM cards and media cards.

•A halt to testing and handling of forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed.

While Baez has been handling legal issues in the case, Black — who is with a firm called Press Corps Media — met with focus groups last weekend to gauge public opinion about the case. He said he was encouraged with the findings.

The main point he learned, he said, is that the public is tired of the case and no longer trusts the media.

He said he will issue a report to Baez, who may choose to use the findings to argue in favor of moving any trial on the charges to another city.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: October 07, 2008, 06:13:22 AM »

Thanks Kristin.  And I see Puzzler up there, great post today. 
I think I will let the night monkeys play and see what the morning monkeys say.  I do hope the mods stay committed to the OT - hi and bye posts,  and "inside jokes" cut down.  I had to be away a few days and it took me all day to read, in an attempt not to clog the board or ask or answer something already answered. 

Good Morning Monkeys.

I wanted to comment on your post A_News_Junkie.

SM is unlike most other forums. The research and content is about the best, as are the posters. Because of the personable environment of this site, many have left other, stricter sites, to be able to share in the camaraderie and pleasant atmosphere that we have here.

Our Administrators and mods have a difficult task, but do a great job. They are able to maintain our comfortable environment  here and very few posters take advantage of it. If our posts are restricted to nothing off topic, we lose that sense of friendship and become like all the other sites, nothing more than clearinghouses for information.

I in no way advocate allowing a board to run wild, but I feel that the friendly, occasional  banter is what makes this place "home".
There is only so much you can talk about when things get slow. Certainly, when something happens, everyone jumps on board and very little off topic is seen.

I, for one, appreciate SM for providing a place where I can feel like part of a team and part of a family. When Destiny lost her mother, everyone was there to support her. You wouldn't find that on any other board because it's off topic. That's what the SM family is all about.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: October 07, 2008, 06:15:52 AM »

Thanks Kristin.  And I see Puzzler up there, great post today. 
I think I will let the night monkeys play and see what the morning monkeys say.  I do hope the mods stay committed to the OT - hi and bye posts,  and "inside jokes" cut down.  I had to be away a few days and it took me all day to read, in an attempt not to clog the board or ask or answer something already answered. 

Good Morning Monkeys.

I wanted to comment on your post A_News_Junkie.

SM is unlike most other forums. The research and content is about the best, as are the posters. Because of the personable environment of this site, many have left other, stricter sites, to be able to share in the camaraderie and pleasant atmosphere that we have here.

Our Administrators and mods have a difficult task, but do a great job. They are able to maintain our comfortable environment  here and very few posters take advantage of it. If our posts are restricted to nothing off topic, we lose that sense of friendship and become like all the other sites, nothing more than clearinghouses for information.

I in no way advocate allowing a board to run wild, but I feel that the friendly, occasional  banter is what makes this place "home".
There is only so much you can talk about when things get slow. Certainly, when something happens, everyone jumps on board and very little off topic is seen.

I, for one, appreciate SM for providing a place where I can feel like part of a team and part of a family. When Destiny lost her mother, everyone was there to support her. You wouldn't find that on any other board because it's off topic. That's what the SM family is all about.

Well said Mrskub!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: October 07, 2008, 06:19:40 AM »

Tippy Toeing into the cage, stepping over banana peels, Good Morning!     Puleeeeeeeease tell me that was a dream that Casey wants out to "secretly look for her daughter!"  WTH was she doing those 9 days she sat at home on the internet?  Thank God Tim is going back!

Good Morning Sharon.

I truly feel that Tim & Equusearch are our only hope of bringing Caylee home at this point.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.