April 27, 2024, 07:06:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136890 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2006, 03:05:37 PM »

Jacquie... that is DISGUSTING

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

clarification.. I mean the John Mark Karr... we cross posted!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2006, 03:08:17 PM »

No worries baby, I knew why you said it.....

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2006, 03:22:19 PM »

Hi Monkeys... taking an afternoon break...

SunFreak
- glenda can remember word for word because she makes it up as she goes along....

and Medley, from what I understand, dates Roger... she gets a lot of sleep... Wink

LOL.  I don't know which of the 3 is the sorriest!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2006, 03:31:06 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hi Monkeys... taking an afternoon break...

SunFreak
- glenda can remember word for word because she makes it up as she goes along....

and Medley, from what I understand, dates Roger... she gets a lot of sleep... Wink

LOL.  I don't know which of the 3 is the sorriest!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

::Shrugging shoulders:::

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2006, 03:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

No worries baby, I knew why you said it.....

My SISTAH!!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: September 20, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Just Another Respectable Dictator at the UN, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Calls GW Bush “The Devil”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/20/just-another-respectable-dictator-at-the-un-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-calls-gw-bush-the-devil/

Transcript of Hugo Chavez full speech . This is a must read to see who has been making almost the same ridiculous rhetoric in this country.

Does anyone really question why the United States Federal government, President or Secretary of State never got involved or ever mentioned the name Natalee Holloway? When Aruba is only 15 miles off the coast and Venezuela and  Hugo Chavez; why do you think our government never got involved?

I was good and posted my response on the FP!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: September 20, 2006, 04:21:30 PM »

Just Another Respectable Dictator at the UN, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez Calls GW Bush “The Devil”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/20/just-another-respectable-dictator-at-the-un-venezuelan-president-hugo-chavez-calls-gw-bush-the-devil/

Transcript of Hugo Chavez full speech . This is a must read to see who has been making almost the same ridiculous rhetoric in this country.

Does anyone really question why the United States Federal government, President or Secretary of State never got involved or ever mentioned the name Natalee Holloway? When Aruba is only 15 miles off the coast and Venezuela and  Hugo Chavez; why do you think our government never got involved?

Speaking of nutjobs.....

But i tell ya what, hes right about the freaking united nations.  Throw them losers out of new york and let this pshycho host them. Good ridence.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: September 20, 2006, 04:26:57 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Speaking of nutjobs.....

But i tell ya what, hes right about the freaking united nations.  Throw them losers out of new york and let this pshycho host them. Good ridence.

Amen blah!  Amen!

Ya know - if something ever happens and his Country needed help - Or any of the other Country's who talks all the smack about us needed help - guess who they'd expect to be the first in line?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: September 20, 2006, 04:28:44 PM »

Hey - I just realized - I have been missing Peaches... Has anyone seen or heard from her?  I don't have a way to contact her.  I worry when I don't see her.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2006, 05:07:06 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Hey - I just realized - I have been missing Peaches... Has anyone seen or heard from her?  I don't have a way to contact her.  I worry when I don't see her.

I have an email addy for her. I'll send out a shout to her.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: September 20, 2006, 05:11:23 PM »

Kimmy~ Peaches' last post was last Friday.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 20, 2006, 05:31:02 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Glenda Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:08 am    

It seems the Twittys were planing a boycott as early as June 2nd. Jug said in the lobby of the HI that the ALE better find Natalee or the were going to go on TV and expose Aruba for what it is and the networks were going to pay them for their story! "Nobody will ever want to come to this place when we are done with it." On June 4th, suddenly there were about 75 members of US media covering this 24-7. CNN's Carl Penhaul led the initial bashing, then Fox News added fuel to the fire - everyone else was just keeping up with the Jones.
On June 10th, Jug said they weren't going to leave Aruba until they burned it to the ground.   The Good   she has no idea what the word GOOD means.....Witch

How can she remember word for word what Jug saud 15-16 months later.  Me thinks she's making this chit up to keep chit stirred up.

BTW, I thought Glends was outed at RU, and MedleyRelay at FOB, yet there they are stillposting their nonsense.

I've always thought her rantings and railings were due to a woman who most likely made sexual advances toward Jug but was promptly rebuffed !  Nobody in their right mind takes that woman seriously. She is such a dingbat.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 20, 2006, 06:12:44 PM »

Boycott Citgo Gasoline....a subsiduary owned by the Venezuelan government.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #134 on: September 20, 2006, 06:30:23 PM »

Regarding the Hugo Chavez speech, the worst part to me was when he was finished:  everyone clapped as if showing support. Makes me sick.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: September 20, 2006, 06:51:37 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Kimmy~ Peaches' last post was last Friday.

Anyone heard from her?  Last I remember she was having a problem with a tooth.  Hope she is doing great and just busy.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: September 20, 2006, 06:56:12 PM »

I’m startin’ to get the feeling a bunch of Monkeys jumped ship and got real lives!  Shocked
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #137 on: September 20, 2006, 07:03:03 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
FYI:  I’m trying to keep abreast of what is happening in Aruba as it pertains to the Dutch team of investigators and wanted to know if it would be public knowledge when they arrive.

It will be public knowledge. They are arriving any day now. It will not be announced, but the DIARIO reporters will immediately know and pass the information on to me, and from here to you. So, rest assured you will know as soon as they arrive, and from there, what they are up to.

Thanks Easywriter. Good to know that somebody in Aruba is showing interest in the Dutch team.

I wish JQK would comment on this action. Maybe his silence is a good thing.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: September 20, 2006, 07:03:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I’m startin’ to get the feeling a bunch of Monkeys jumped ship and got real lives!  Shocked

Never fear, I have nothing better to do than hang around here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: September 20, 2006, 07:04:32 PM »

I think everyone is just waiting on news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.