April 27, 2024, 11:17:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136898 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 20, 2006, 07:05:31 PM »

I found an article in Solo di Pueblo that looks like official crimes statistics in Aruba.  It's in Dutch and I'm attempting to translate now.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: September 20, 2006, 07:07:40 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
FYI:  I’m trying to keep abreast of what is happening in Aruba as it pertains to the Dutch team of investigators and wanted to know if it would be public knowledge when they arrive.

It will be public knowledge. They are arriving any day now. It will not be announced, but the DIARIO reporters will immediately know and pass the information on to me, and from here to you. So, rest assured you will know as soon as they arrive, and from there, what they are up to.

Thanks Easywriter. Good to know that somebody in Aruba is showing interest in the Dutch team.

I wish JQK would comment on this action. Maybe his silence is a good thing.

I do wonder about JQK’s silence.  Serving Joran was almost a fluke that happened because the opportunity was presented.  JQK had signed on before that and said they had several things in the works.  But, we have heard very little since the NYC judge got cold feet about trying the civil case.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: September 20, 2006, 07:10:32 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I’m startin’ to get the feeling a bunch of Monkeys jumped ship and got real lives!  Shocked

Never fear, I have nothing better to do than hang around here.

Since it is slow, tell us about your internet based supplemental income.  Very Happy
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2006, 07:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I think everyone is just waiting on news!

I think last night's debacle of going to page 52 has had a pronounced impact in a bizarro kind of way.  I know I woke up feeling very different.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 20, 2006, 07:36:14 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

I think last night's debacle of going to page 52 has had a pronounced impact in a bizarro kind of way.  I know I woke up feeling very different.   Laughing

ROFLMAO  Laughing  Honestly, I'm glad I wasn't here..I would have stressed over it..ha ha  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: September 20, 2006, 07:36:52 PM »

Well, if none of us were around to push it to page 52, Klaasend would have closed the thread more than likely on time.  It's the only time we can roast the host, so to speak, topped with his lock out specials   Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: September 20, 2006, 07:44:31 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
FYI:  I’m trying to keep abreast of what is happening in Aruba as it pertains to the Dutch team of investigators and wanted to know if it would be public knowledge when they arrive.

It will be public knowledge. They are arriving any day now. It will not be announced, but the DIARIO reporters will immediately know and pass the information on to me, and from here to you. So, rest assured you will know as soon as they arrive, and from there, what they are up to.

Thanks Easywriter. Good to know that somebody in Aruba is showing interest in the Dutch team.

I wish JQK would comment on this action. Maybe his silence is a good thing.

I do wonder about JQK’s silence.  Serving Joran was almost a fluke that happened because the opportunity was presented.  JQK had signed on before that and said they had several things in the works.  But, we have heard very little since the NYC judge got cold feet about trying the civil case.

If I were a suspect, the silence would be deafening.  Knowing Beth and the fact that there are still "stupid Americans" who are interested in this, knowing that tourism is still down and the Dutch are coming in, knowing that Joe Mammana says they're there (in Aruba), and yet nothing is in the news?  I'd be nervous if I was a Slooty.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: September 20, 2006, 07:44:47 PM »

This was in todays Solo di Pueblo.  No murder statistics that I can tell.  There were 3 I couldn't translate.  The pictures are too big to post as they will blow the margins so I'm giving you the link to my translated and the original Dutch version:

Translated:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/ArubaCrimeperSolodiPueblo092006Tcop.jpg

Dutch:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/klaasend/ArubaCrimeperSolodiPueblo092006.jpg
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 20, 2006, 07:46:47 PM »

Several months ago a friend of mine said that a good friend of his in the polis department told him, “If you want the case resolved, you have to talk to Koen.”  Why do you think that is?  Was it because Koen was such a close friend to Joran, or because he had a boat in the water that night?

What do we know about the Gottenbos family besides the fact they left Aruba in a hurry during the early days of the summer of 2005?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: September 20, 2006, 07:49:47 PM »

Several months ago a friend of mine said that a good friend of his in the polis department told him, “If you want the case resolved, you have to talk to Koen.”  Why do you think that is?  Was it because Koen was such a close friend to Joran, or because he had a boat in the water that night?

What do we know about the Gottenbos family besides the fact they left Aruba in a hurry during the early days of the summer of 2005?

Easy - I'm not sure they left Aruba in a hurry in 2005.  Aruban poster Linda said they were still in Aruba, she saw the family at the movies or something.  The same poster, Linda is saying they have now moved to the states.  So who really knows?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 20, 2006, 07:54:04 PM »

i find it really, really interesting that his younger brother went in for questioning but never Koen... why??  

and do we really know if he slept with his parents??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: September 20, 2006, 07:56:53 PM »

Koen is supposedly the witness that Dave wanted Dompig to speak with personally.  As we know, that didn't happen; in fact, someone spoke to his father but not to him.  Dave said the witness was very nervous and supposedly Koen was very afraid for some reason - thus the story that he slept with his parents.  No reason for Koen to be so nervous if he didn't know something, yet ALE didn't pursue it, to the best of our knowledge.  Now your friend tells you this - there's something there, but will the Dutch pursue it?  Is this Larry's witness?  Stay tuned.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: September 20, 2006, 07:57:43 PM »

Easy - I'm not sure they left Aruba in a hurry in 2005.  Aruban poster Linda said they were still in Aruba, she saw the family at the movies or something.  The same poster, Linda is saying they have now moved to the states.  So who really knows?

I'm told Koen did leave the island last summer.  He may have returned for visits, but he left Aruba quickly last summer after Fox and other networks started to setup on the island.  I also hear that the family is still in Holland.  You are right, who really knows anymore.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2006, 08:02:48 PM »

Lil Puma... that would be so awesome if Koen did break down and tell the truth... and give this family such deserved answered...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: September 20, 2006, 08:03:35 PM »

Sounds like Koen needs to meet up with some southern monkeys
I am not southern But I would fly in for that one  Wink

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: September 20, 2006, 08:03:43 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Well, if none of us were around to push it to page 52, Klaasend would have closed the thread more than likely on time.  It's the only time we can roast the host, so to speak, topped with his lock out specials   Laughing  Laughing

I read back this morning... y'all were way too funny! Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: September 20, 2006, 08:05:37 PM »

Koen is supposedly the witness that Dave wanted Dompig to speak with personally.  As we know, that didn't happen; in fact, someone spoke to his father but not to him.  Dave said the witness was very nervous and supposedly Koen was very afraid for some reason - thus the story that he slept with his parents.  No reason for Koen to be so nervous if he didn't know something, yet ALE didn't pursue it, to the best of our knowledge.  Now your friend tells you this - there's something there, but will the Dutch pursue it?  Is this Larry's witness?  Stay tuned.

My friend reminded me he told me this several months ago.  It probably just got lost in all the other things I have been told.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: September 20, 2006, 08:23:18 PM »

I’m startin’ to get the feeling a bunch of Monkeys jumped ship and got real lives!  Shocked

Since it is slow, tell us about your internet based supplemental income.  Very Happy

Let's say Google Ads are a very good deal.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: September 20, 2006, 08:24:17 PM »

Easy,
It is hard to keep all of the names and faces straight - there are so many pieces of information floating around...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2006, 08:24:58 PM »

Let's say Google Ads are a very good deal.

I am glad they are for somebody... Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.