April 28, 2024, 06:11:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136943 times)
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: September 20, 2006, 09:13:42 PM »

Hi everybody!  Good grief, where are all the monkeys.  Looks like a skeleton crew at this hour.  I hope everybody is okay.  Just a drive by on my part.  Night monkeys!

tidycat

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: September 20, 2006, 09:14:18 PM »

I wonder if there is any kind of marina area or boat launch near Lorenzo's house? Could you travel by boat from the beach area to the area near Lorenzo's in a short amount of time?  I know too many questions. Sorry.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 20, 2006, 09:14:44 PM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
Hi everybody!  Good grief, where are all the monkeys.  Looks like a skeleton crew at this hour.  I hope everybody is okay.  Just a drive by on my part.  Night monkeys!

tidycat

Hi Tidy.

Nite Tidy.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: September 20, 2006, 09:15:41 PM »

good to see you Tidy.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: September 20, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »

tidycat

Well, I was thinking of a tango tonight to see if I could liven things up, but since you have left already... Rolling Eyes
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: September 20, 2006, 09:16:21 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

tidycat

Well, I was thinking of a tango tonight to see if I could liven things up, but since you have left already... Rolling Eyes

I kept waiting to see if that was where you were going....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: September 20, 2006, 09:19:12 PM »

Well, my favorite people are here anyway!  Hi SAN!  Hi LALA'S MOM!  Hi MRS RED!  Hi CARNUT!   It's good to see all of you.  

We had two of our older cats very sick and lost one, Moonbeam, yesterday morning.  The other, Papa, has a tumor and is not doing well.  Your prayers for Papa would be most appreciated.  TIA.  I hope all of you and your families are well.  

Gotta run...see y'all later.

tidycat

tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: September 20, 2006, 09:20:28 PM »

Oh and my mostest favorite:  KLAASEND!   Hi KLAAS!  I saw that you were absent and things just weren't the same!  Glad you're back today and tonight.

tidycat

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #188 on: September 20, 2006, 09:24:11 PM »

Actually, Lorenzo and Shango don't really fit together well.  The only mention is the fact that he can't be touched. I am still uncertain on that one and then if you believe that Simian was speaking of him as the party person, then maybe you can intertwine Lorenzo. Otherwise, he's pretty much an enigma all his own...but I know Klaas likes to talk about him. She suspects, as many of us do, that he is involved in some way.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 20, 2006, 09:24:40 PM »

Well, my favorite people are here anyway!  Hi SAN!  Hi LALA'S MOM!  Hi MRS RED!  Hi CARNUT!   It's good to see all of you.  

We had two of our older cats very sick and lost one, Moonbeam, yesterday morning.  The other, Papa, has a tumor and is not doing well.  Your prayers for Papa would be most appreciated.  TIA.  I hope all of you and your families are well.  

tidycat

Oh Tidy... I am so sorry to hear that... I will definately keep Papa in my prayers...

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: September 20, 2006, 09:26:15 PM »

tidycat

I am so sorry, I will certainly send one up for Papa.  I have been in your shoes many times and it is so heartbreaking. Love and hugs.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 20, 2006, 09:28:13 PM »

tidycat

Sorry to hear about the loss of Moonbeam Tidy.  I will say a prayer for Papa.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: September 20, 2006, 09:33:10 PM »

Just to clairfy things here...it is not Shango that says anything about Lorenzo, it is a poster named Babalu.  Anyone have any idea who that was at the time or their connections?  And why would the FBI close in on the whole operation?  What does that mean I wonder.  Was Lorenzo being watched by the FBI?  Interesting.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:21 pm
The sacrificial offering will not be scapegoat
Babalú Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:26 pm
The kidnapper is not Aruban
Van Rijn can not be pressured
The FBI would close in on the whole operation

The Arubans are prepared to give somebody as a token culprit
They will not sacrifice Steve Croes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: September 20, 2006, 09:34:57 PM »

Where are all the boat launches around Aruba?  From what area would Koen and Sander have launched their boat and would Lorenzo have his own private one located near his home?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #194 on: September 20, 2006, 09:37:27 PM »

Okay, talking to myself is no fun...be back in while.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: September 20, 2006, 09:45:23 PM »

Sorry LaLa's I was in the middle of helping Red with a new front page post that will be up soon.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: September 20, 2006, 09:45:55 PM »

Actually, Lorenzo and Shango don't really fit together well.  The only mention is the fact that he can't be touched. I am still uncertain on that one and then if you believe that Simian was speaking of him as the party person, then maybe you can intertwine Lorenzo. Otherwise, he's pretty much an enigma all his own...but I know Klaas likes to talk about him. She suspects, as many of us do, that he is involved in some way.

I would agree that Lorenzo is involved somehow... he has been too protected, I am suspicious of the stuff that we can't seem to "unlock" - maybe there was evidence in the landfill, why can't Tim Miller go back, etc.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: September 20, 2006, 09:47:27 PM »

Sorry I went to get water... and I was in the political thread leaving some stuff for LV.... I was running back and forth...

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2006, 10:06:19 PM »

Yeah, I was wondering why Lala's dosen't ever post in the political threads.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2006, 10:11:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
A few more questions...how far is Lorenzo's house from the refinery area? How long would it take to drive from the beach areas to Lorenzo's?

I'm not sure how far from the ocean but not very.  Pretty far from the refinery though.  The refinery is closer to Baby Beach which is at the far south end of the island.

I might disagree, here....NJ has Long Beach Island which is about 22 miles long, which may be a mile or two off, give or take.  I just found this. and have always felt that something may have happened on the refinery end, or baby beach....or at the other 'lighthouse' at that end...where the sharks supposedly feed.  Aruba is not that big, and Lorenzo's house is just as close or closer than VDS, Gottenbos & 2K's houses are to the hotel area...looking at your map, it's not really that far by car....jmho

http://www.aruba.com/about.htm

Aruba is located in the heart of the southern Caribbean, 15 miles (20 kilometers) off the coast of Venezuela.It is 19.6 miles (30 kilometers) long and 6 miles (9 kilometers) across, at its widest point, with an area of approximately 70 square miles (184 square kilometers).

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.