April 27, 2024, 11:37:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136900 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: September 21, 2006, 12:15:10 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi Robots!

hi, youre great

i have a broken toe

Evil or Very Mad

im still working but im not happy  Wink

How did you break your toe?  That sucks, I know it really hurts!  Not much you can do for it either.  Hope it heals fast for you!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: September 21, 2006, 12:15:33 AM »

Hi None - Nice to see you and your butterfly.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: September 21, 2006, 12:16:40 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi All-

Interesting train of thought on the bookcase Leslie, could have worked.

Klaas-

Has anyone seen Peaches this week? Just a bit concerned, so call-out to Peaches let me know how you are!!

Off to bed myself but hope all have a good night and a great day tomorrow!

No, I think some people have emailed her.  Haven't heard from her in about a 5 or 6 days.  Last I heard she was having that tooth problem.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: September 21, 2006, 12:20:50 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
"On your question if I was approached on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the night time hours, by a couple who were also staying in the Holiday Inn Hotel, with a story about two men and a drunk girl were on the sand north of the hotel stumbling or falling, answer I you no. Nobody approached me with this story.
--
I doubt this "couple" exists because if two people felt so bothered by 2 men and a drunk girl and reported it to a security guard  prior to Natalee's disappearance being reported, what happened to them after her case became a huge news story?  It sounds as if it was a made up  story to test this man.

Very possible.  I just found it an odd question to be asking him on July 8, 2005.  The HI drop off story was already gone at that point.

Would this have anything to do with Steve Crose (disc jockey) statement about seeing Depak/Satish/jvs and Natalee arguing on the beach when he was cleaning the Tatoo?
 Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: September 21, 2006, 12:27:22 AM »

Quote from: "jobie"
"On your question if I was approached on Monday, May 30, 2005, in the night time hours, by a couple who were also staying in the Holiday Inn Hotel, with a story about two men and a drunk girl were on the sand north of the hotel stumbling or falling, answer I you no. Nobody approached me with this story.
--
I doubt this "couple" exists because if two people felt so bothered by 2 men and a drunk girl and reported it to a security guard  prior to Natalee's disappearance being reported, what happened to them after her case became a huge news story?  It sounds as if it was a made up  story to test this man.

Very possible.  I just found it an odd question to be asking him on July 8, 2005.  The HI drop off story was already gone at that point.

Would this have anything to do with Steve Crose (disc jockey) statement about seeing Depak/Satish/jvs and Natalee arguing on the beach when he was cleaning the Tatoo?
 Rolling Eyes

Could be...who knows any more.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: September 21, 2006, 12:34:20 AM »

--

Rolling Eyes

We don't even know what really happened - on the beach, not on the beach, at the apartment, not at the apartment.  Lorenzo's or no Lorenzo's.  Gives me a headache not knowing the real truth.
jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: September 21, 2006, 12:39:21 AM »

--

Rolling Eyes

We don't even know what really happened - on the beach, not on the beach, at the apartment, not at the apartment.  Lorenzo's or no Lorenzo's.  Gives me a headache not knowing the real truth.

Will also add - at the lighthouse, not at the lighthouse.  We don't know for sure if Depak really stopped to pee.  Lies on top of lies.  I was going to stay on for more discussion  but dropped in on the RU site and now I feel the need for a shower.  Lots and lots of soap.  sheesh!  Nite all.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: September 21, 2006, 12:40:44 AM »

Jobie - you are correct on all points!

Nite
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: September 21, 2006, 02:50:55 AM »

The Dutch are coming! The Dutch are coming! Goodie, Goodie, I hope.

Monkeys! Keep up the Good Work and Keep the Faith,

IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 21, 2006, 05:37:59 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
The Dutch are coming! The Dutch are coming!

www.amigoe.com

Oduber signed an agreement yesterday between Aruba and the Dutch Police. No mention of Natalee, but hopefully this was the final step before boots on the ground.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: September 21, 2006, 05:58:35 AM »

Arrow  Beth going to Holland

Beth Twitty is hoping a trip to Holland will help open the lines of communication in her attempt to find out more information on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Beth Twitty says that investigators from Holland have indicated they will send a cold case squad to Aruba.

http://www.myfoxal.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=949691&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: September 21, 2006, 06:31:10 AM »

I was recalling the heated discussions of the Dana delivery of dog food versus a bookcase and thinking of why anyone would get so annoyed about a simple piece of furniture.  The timing of this delivery was during a suppossedly high stress period when Joran was first arrested and when Paul was not actively employed.  Buying a bookcase during that timeframe seemed odd.

Yes, it did seem very odd..unless of course it had been ordered long before and just came in.  But still, the entire thing odd.

I guess it's asking too much to have those delivery guys questioned as to why they were at the Sloots?  Confused  I've always wondered why that wasn't done.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 21, 2006, 06:55:24 AM »

Klaas - On the M&C thread, page 7

I added your post on the Sao di Paulo (sp?) article on crime stats on Aruba, but the links blew the margins there.

So then I re-posted it with tiny url's. If you have a chance, delete the "bad" post.

Thanks.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 21, 2006, 07:10:18 AM »

--

yeah but now it seems they are working on their story of the ever-so-dangerous and mysterious mister "M" and white boy slim.  Both very dangerous men that were in the area and never seen again after that night.  And they also threw out the "Haiti" word because supposedly thats where they slipped off to with Natalee never to be seen or heard from again.  Those 2 guys under the huts were working with mister "M" and probably hired by the white boy slim.  When mister "M" drinks from the fountain, it is their queue to attack the drunk lady on the beach and rush her off to haiti to be tranformed into a zombie and used as a sex slave.

what a crock of shit.  Burn in hell aruba.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 21, 2006, 07:14:21 AM »

Just asking:
A dead body with rigor mortis would not be bendable and would have to be tranported laying flat.

rigormortise goes away after some amount of time - not too sure how long though.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #275 on: September 21, 2006, 07:25:40 AM »

Hi All-

Klaas-

Has anyone seen Peaches this week? Just a bit concerned, so call-out to Peaches let me know how you are!!

No, I think some people have emailed her.  Haven't heard from her in about a 5 or 6 days.  Last I heard she was having that tooth problem.

Good Morning!  Sorry if I worried y'all!  I had a chance to go to Ft. Walton Beach with my neighbor, her sister and three teenagers,(one of them, mine).  What was I thinking?  Weather was nice a couple days, overcast a couple days.  Very nice beach.  

The tooth is still troubling me.  And my oral surgeon that started it all left yesterday for SPAIN!  Good grief!  Just takes me a  little extra recovery time.  I went to my regular dentist yesterday afternoon and he said it looks okay and we went over the medication plan again.  So not to worry.  Stupid cyst that was around my wisdom tooth was biopsied, sent to Emory and came back as nothing.  Just a stupid cyst.  A very painful experience.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 21, 2006, 07:45:56 AM »

Good morning friends.... Smile

Peaches....missed you....sorry to hear that the tooth area still bothering you....teenagers usually love the Florida beaches....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: September 21, 2006, 07:58:41 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Hi All-

Klaas-

Good Morning!  Sorry if I worried y'all!  I had a chance to go to Ft. Walton Beach with my neighbor, her sister and three teenagers,(one of them, mine).  What was I thinking?  Weather was nice a couple days, overcast a couple days.  Very nice beach.  

The tooth is still troubling me.  And my oral surgeon that started it all left yesterday for SPAIN!  Good grief!  Just takes me a  little extra recovery time.  I went to my regular dentist yesterday afternoon and he said it looks okay and we went over the medication plan again.  So not to worry.  Stupid cyst that was around my wisdom tooth was biopsied, sent to Emory and came back as nothing.  Just a stupid cyst.  A very painful experience.

Oh Peaches, I can sympathize with you.  As I mentioned I had a cyst too over my tooth (size of a quarter) and it took a good while before all the pain went away.  I was certain that it was not healing right and went back to my surgeon and he assured me it was, that the process is just a slow one. hang in there baby....

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: September 21, 2006, 08:33:59 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: September 21, 2006, 08:44:32 AM »

Peaches... good to see you!  Glad that you were just taking a few days away... (next time, tell us) Laughing

MeMere..it's good to see you too!

Morning Monkeys!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.