April 27, 2024, 10:28:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136896 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: September 21, 2006, 04:40:59 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Per MF (you know the drill) on FOB...

End of the month one representative of the KLPD will be on the island to meet the investgating team. He will go through the Dossier and return to Holland to make an assessment of what has been done, and if everything possible was done to solve the case. Based on that they will make a plan to further investigate or start a new one.

They will send 8 investigators to Aruba and they are NOT to investigate if there are flaws in the initial investigation but to compliment the job.

This is deja vu ---

Why doesn't the ONE individual from KLPD phone up the ONE individual that was sent in from Curacao to investigate the investigation... remember that?  They could obviously answer the question if everything was done to solve the case etc....

I don't understand how the 2nd step (sending in 8 people) fits into the first step... I think MF has left out some details... AT least I hope so.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: September 21, 2006, 04:54:53 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

End of the month one representative of the KLPD will be on the island to meet the investgating team. He will go through the Dossier and return to Holland to make an assessment of what has been done, and if everything possible was done to solve the case. Based on that they will make a plan to further investigate or start a new one.

They will send 8 investigators to Aruba and they are NOT to investigate if there are flaws in the initial investigation but to compliment the job.

This is deja vu ---

Why doesn't the ONE individual from KLPD phone up the ONE individual that was sent in from Curacao to investigate the investigation... remember that?  They could obviously answer the question if everything was done to solve the case etc....

I don't understand how the 2nd step (sending in 8 people) fits into the first step... I think MF has left out some details... AT least I hope so.

I think someone explained that all they checked during that review was whether or not the investigation had been conducted in accordance with the laws of Aruba.  They did not review or comment on the quality of the investigation.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: September 21, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Just to clairfy things here...it is not Shango that says anything about Lorenzo, it is a poster named Babalu.  Anyone have any idea who that was at the time or their connections?  And why would the FBI close in on the whole operation?  What does that mean I wonder.  Was Lorenzo being watched by the FBI?  Interesting.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:21 pm
The sacrificial offering will not be scapegoat
Babalú Says: June 26th, 2005 at 9:26 pm
The kidnapper is not Aruban
Van Rijn can not be pressured
The FBI would close in on the whole operation

The Arubans are prepared to give somebody as a token culprit
They will not sacrifice Steve Croes

Hi Lalas,
I don't know if someone already answered you.
Babalu, imo, was just like any of us US Monkeys. He really tried to work all current info into simian's and shango's riddles.  I believe the poster CheckMe (I believe aruban) mentioned lorenzo on June 25-early 26. Babalu was trying out known things in shangos riddles.

Hi Monkeys.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: September 21, 2006, 05:23:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T BREAKING NEWS. . . .

No less than Representative Charlie Rangle of NY just held a news conference and chastized Chavez for his attack on Bush yesterday.  He said we as Americans resent his doing so and saying those outrageous things about OUR president in OUR country and in his own congressional district.  He further said we deeply resent it and Chavez is not welcome to do so.
 Shocked
And we know Charlie is certainly no fan of Bush!
Good for him!

Good Afternoon Monkeys!!  I thought I'd jump in here and thank Anna for the news....Go Charlie!!

OK...I am back on topic...NATALEE!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: September 21, 2006, 05:24:53 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
If Aruba really wants to up their tourism, they should realize that it is not so much that something happened to Natalee but the fact they covered up and don't want to reveal the truth.
No one will ever convince me that those in charge don't know what happened and who the guilty parties are.

They are shameful.

Jacq - you hit the nail on the head!  They need to come clean, do the right thing and then, maybe, they can move on.  I agree with you - the bigwigs know very well what has happened.  They have chosen to handle it in the worst possible way.  It could have been very simple.

hi Kimmy....yes, it could have been very simple...not that murder is very simple...but they could have ensured was justice for Natalee  16 months ago!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: September 21, 2006, 05:25:32 PM »

OT. . .

New evidence leads police to believe that Melinda Duckett had an accomplice in the disappearance of her son.

Police getting very close to announcing Melinda Duckett as suspect.

Complete story in Missing forum....

Thaks Jackie I will jump over there and read....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: September 21, 2006, 05:26:08 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Quote from: "Anna"
O/T BREAKING NEWS. . . .

No less than Representative Charlie Rangle of NY just held a news conference and chastized Chavez for his attack on Bush yesterday.  He said we as Americans resent his doing so and saying those outrageous things about OUR president in OUR country and in his own congressional district.  He further said we deeply resent it and Chavez is not welcome to do so.

Shocked

And we know Charlie is certainly no fan of Bush!

Good for him!

Top of my head, best comment is "Nobody puts baby against the wall."

TOUCHE' Ms. Marple!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: September 21, 2006, 05:28:23 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Re: Latest statement.  I suppose this "M" is one of the leads Taco was talking about, pointing away from Joran.  At about 2:30 you have 2 male individuals, 1 a known criminal, walking north in the direction of the Marriott.  You have a possible report that night by a couple staying at the HI, of seeing 2 men with a drunk girl on the beach north of the HI.  And then "M" and friend are not seen at the hotel again. Put it together and the possible scenario would be that Natalee is intercepted on her way back from the FH by "M" and his accomplice, who somehow get her off the beach and disappear her.  Not too implausable so far, except for the unlikely coincidence of Natalee entering into one dangerous siruation, girl alone in car with 3 male strangers, and emerging unscathed, only to promptly fall prey to some completely random persons.  But then Joran just happens to make himself look guilty by lying to police multiple times about where he last saw Natalee, how he got home, ect?  Don't think so.

Unless someone with some sense and integrety gets in the investigation....some poor slob is gonna take the rap for the J2Ks&P....with so darn many corrupt evil people on that island how difficult is it going to be to get witnesses and plant evidence Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: September 21, 2006, 05:36:45 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
With all that has been going on, for some reason this interview did not automatically post this morning.

Had an opportunity yesterday to talk to Beth ... New FP post

Beth Twitty will be going to Holland to be interviewed by Robert Jensen … “Open a line of communication”.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/21/beth-twitty-will-be-going-to-holland-to-be-interviewed-by-robert-jensen-open-a-line-of-communication/

“that she was presented with the opportunity and wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to open up a line of communication with Holland.”

Thanks Red.... Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: September 21, 2006, 05:38:17 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Re: Latest statement.  I suppose this "M" is one of the leads Taco was talking about, pointing away from Joran.  At about 2:30 you have 2 male individuals, 1 a known criminal, walking north in the direction of the Marriott.  You have a possible report that night by a couple staying at the HI, of seeing 2 men with a drunk girl on the beach north of the HI.  And then "M" and friend are not seen at the hotel again. Put it together and the possible scenario would be that Natalee is intercepted on her way back from the FH by "M" and his accomplice, who somehow get her off the beach and disappear her.  Not too implausable so far, except for the unlikely coincidence of Natalee entering into one dangerous siruation, girl alone in car with 3 male strangers, and emerging unscathed, only to promptly fall prey to some completely random persons.  But then Joran just happens to make himself look guilty by lying to police multiple times about where he last saw Natalee, how he got home, ect?  Don't think so.

Unless someone with some sense and integrety gets in the investigation....some poor slob is gonna take the rap for the J2Ks&P....with so darn many corrupt evil people on that island how difficult is it going to be to get witnesses and plant evidence Shocked

I agree Sunny.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 21, 2006, 05:39:17 PM »

MF has told too many stories for me to believe a word!  takes things and twists them like a big pretzel.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 21, 2006, 05:40:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
OK... I was just at the Court doing a filing ... and saw a car that had an aruba sticker... I wrote on a post it note Aruba sucks, it's the home of murderers that roam free, but I was afraid it was the judge's car... and that the bailiff would nab me...

but it really made me mad!!

hahahaha....Hi Mrs. Red...at elast your heart was in the right place!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: September 21, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »

WIDGE IF YOU ARE STILL HEAR.........

How great is it? Laughing

Hi Jacquie .............

The Only Achilles Heel The METS Have Is Facing Left Handed Pitchers ........

The Only Achilles Heel The Yankees Have is A-RODS Mouth ...........

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: September 21, 2006, 05:43:28 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I agree Sunny.

hi San...I am surprised they haven't already done it.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: September 21, 2006, 05:47:13 PM »

MF has told too many stories for me to believe a word!  takes things and twists them like a big pretzel.

I'm Having A  Dos XX's A Kosher Pretzel Loaded With Salt Sounds Great .

Hi Sunny ..........

Wink

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: September 21, 2006, 05:52:24 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
WIDGE IF YOU ARE STILL HEAR.........

How great is it? Laughing

Hi Jacquie .............

The Only Achilles Heel The METS Have Is Facing Left Handed Pitchers ........

The Only Achilles Heel The Yankees Have is A-RODS Mouth ...........

Cool

hi Widget!!  Hug the girls for me!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: September 21, 2006, 05:55:55 PM »

Added to timeline:

Monday 5/30

12:00 am: HI security guard sees group of American students swimming naked in the ocean off the HI beach (SR 7/8)  

2:30 am: HI security guard sees a "dangerous robber" and another man walking north of the hotel.  At the same time he sees the skinny-dipping American students leave the ocean (SR 7/8)

July 8: HI security guard gives statement in which he describes seeing a known criminal with another man on the beach at around 2:30 am, neither of whom has ever returned to the HI. He denies that a couple staying at the HI approached him that night, with a story about two men and a drunk girl on the beach north of the hotel.  He is also asked if he knows the man nicknamed “G” or “J”, who is regularly at the HI, and says no (SR 7/8)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: September 21, 2006, 06:49:12 PM »

Added to timeline:

Monday 5/30

12:00 am: HI security guard sees group of American students swimming naked in the ocean off the HI beach (SR 7/8)  

2:30 am: HI security guard sees a "dangerous robber" and another man walking north of the hotel.  At the same time he sees the skinny-dipping American students leave the ocean (SR 7/8)

July 8: HI security guard gives statement in which he describes seeing a known criminal with another man on the beach at around 2:30 am, neither of whom has ever returned to the HI. He denies that a couple staying at the HI approached him that night, with a story about two men and a drunk girl on the beach north of the hotel.  He is also asked if he knows the man nicknamed “G” or “J”, who is regularly at the HI, and says no (SR 7/8)

Shizaru - it was mentioned in one of the interviews, but I don't remember which one, that there were other American students (other than MB kids) also staying at the HI Inn durring that period.  There's nothing to say that the kids that were swimming that night were MB kids.  Plus, as the SM front page eludes to...it's extreemly dark..how could the SR even see the kids let alone know that they were skinny dipping??
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 21, 2006, 06:50:21 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
OK... I was just at the Court doing a filing ... and saw a car that had an aruba sticker... I wrote on a post it note Aruba sucks, it's the home of murderers that roam free, but I was afraid it was the judge's car... and that the bailiff would nab me...

but it really made me mad!!

So once they cuffed you, took you to the police station, put you in a cell with last night's hookers and DUI's, and brought out the bomb squad to make sure that no IED's were placed under the Judge's car, you could have argued your First Amendment rights.  So why'd you back off?   Razz

Because my boss would fire me.... and I need to work Twisted Evil  but it did give me the idea to keep post-it notes in my car all the time... and when I see those stickers... bam!! or maybe Klaasend has some stickers left?  I could just cover their stickers??

Does look like a good reason to be carrying some Boycott Aruba bumper stickers in your car.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 21, 2006, 07:21:22 PM »

Hi.. Monkeys... Smile
Boy the cage is kinda empty....
Does anyone know when Beth  is planning on goig the Holland?
Soon or next month or so.?   Just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.