April 28, 2024, 10:50:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136956 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 21, 2006, 08:36:33 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

<<Snip>>
I hope she takes Bo Dietl or someone like him with her....

Mrs. Red

Personal security would be one issue... but on air media attacks would be something a little different...

We do not know why Holland is sending people to Aruba..  I hope Beth does and has it in writting.

We thought it was because Natalee... but now ??  Is it a training misson for ALE  on how not  (or at least appear)  to be STUPID.

Boy, i'm just a bundle of pessimism tonight but , I have no faith at all in this "Dutch Investigation"  One of the big reasons is - it seems to be starting out the exact same way that the "aruban investigation" started out.  Why are they being so hush hush about everything?   They can see that there are alot of questions out there flying around and they are doing nothing to address them.  As soon as an agreement was made, there should have been a press conference or at least a friggen interview stating who is in charge, what the game plan, what is the timeline, and maybe take a couple of questions.  What ever happened to this "excellent attorney" or whatever they sent months ago to "investigate the investigation"  Hopefully Beth will get answers to these questions when she goes there.  If not, we know its just more of the same old same old.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: September 21, 2006, 08:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

<<Snip>>

Mrs. Red

Personal security would be one issue... but on air media attacks would be something a little different...

We do not know why Holland is sending people to Aruba..  I hope Beth does and has it in writting.

We thought it was because Natalee... but now ??  Is it a training misson for ALE  on how not  (or at least appear)  to be STUPID.

Boy, i'm just a bundle of pessimism tonight but , I have no faith at all in this "Dutch Investigation"  One of the big reasons is - it seems to be starting out the exact same way that the "aruban investigation" started out.  Why are they being so hush hush about everything?   They can see that there are alot of questions out there flying around and they are doing nothing to address them.  As soon as an agreement was made, there should have been a press conference or at least a friggen interview stating who is in charge, what the game plan, what is the timeline, and maybe take a couple of questions.  What ever happened to this "excellent attorney" or whatever they sent months ago to "investigate the investigation"  Hopefully Beth will get answers to these questions when she goes there.  If not, we know its just more of the same old same old.

i agree look what I found in todays diario

Commissioner Dumpig wants to put more polis on the streets on horseback, on the piers everywhere for safety per this article

Como parti di prevencion di criminalidad: COMISARIO DOMPIG TA BOGA PA
TIN MAS POLIS VISIBLE RIBA CAYA!

ORANJESTAD (AAN) – Comisario Gerold Dompig a expresa, den entrevista pa Matutino DIARIO, cu ta dificil pa bisa con KPA ta bay traha riba e problema di inseguridad cu tin nos comunidad hopi preocupa, pero e por bisa con KPA ta desea pa ataca e problema.

Dompig a menciona cu na final esaki ta keda na e Alto Comisario nobo cu ta bay bin, y di minister di husticia, cu mester dicidi si nan kier hacie. Comisario Dompig a subraya cu ta hopi importante pa realiza cu unico manera pa bringa criminalidad cu exito, ta pa haci hopi mas riba e tereno di prevencion.

El a bisa cu e palabra prevencion por zona “soft” pero e ta e mehor manera, y si tuma Oranjestad, por ehemplo, pa soluciona mayoria di e problemanan cu tin den ciudad mester pone hopi mas polis riba caya, y esaki ta nifica polis visible: riba pia, riba bicicleta, y mester ta manera na Merca cu mesora e ciudadano ta bira skina e ta wak un polis, pero na Aruba esey no tey.

Welll My comment   I thought Dumpig was off the force, retired, going to study medicine.   Yeah right same old B.S. from aruba.  They still think we will all go away and they can go to buissness as usual.  Im so disqusted I dont even want to translate this from papiamento, why waste my time with all these lies.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 21, 2006, 08:44:10 PM »

Personally, I am going to keep my fingers crossed that these Dutch cold case experts are on the up and up until actions douse my optimism.

What is left for us to cling on to in this tragedy?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: September 21, 2006, 08:49:42 PM »

I think its big business this home land security has created..  I assume they are going over there to do the same thing and reward their friends for such a great job..  Maybe even a pay raise for some of the old staff and we know some promotions too..  I have no more faith and especially not in the Dutch..  Sorry flame me all you want but I don't see anything different..

http://washington.bizjournals.com/birmingham/stories/2006/06/05/daily12.html
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 21, 2006, 08:50:39 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

<<Snip>>

Mrs. Red

We do not know why Holland is sending people to Aruba..  I hope Beth does and has it in writing.

We thought it was because Natalee... but now ??  Is it a training mission for ALE  on how not  (or at least appear)  to be STUPID.

Boy, I'm just a bundle of pessimism tonight but , I have no faith at all in this "Dutch Investigation"  One of the big reasons is - it seems to be starting out the exact same way that the "Aruban investigation" started out.  They can see that there are a lot of questions ou Why are they being so hush hush about everything?  t there flying around and they are doing nothing to address them.  As soon as an agreement was made, there should have been a press conference or at least a friggen interview stating who is in charge, what the game plan, what is the timeline, and maybe take a couple of questions.  What ever happened to this "excellent attorney" or whatever they sent months ago to "investigate the investigation"  Hopefully Beth will get answers to these questions when she goes there.  If not, we know its just more of the same old same old.

Blah
"Why are they being so hush hush about everything? "  That is the way the do things...  remember we do not understand their system... Shocked

BUT  at the same time if the Dutch are going in to take over Natalee's investigation   VS   conducting "How NOT to APPEAR STUPID Classes-101

Why tell ever one until it had occurred and they came up with something??
Guilty parties have advance notice.etc.
No matter the out come ARUBA  will loose... but to differing degrees
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: September 21, 2006, 08:51:25 PM »

Umm some different job titles and maybe some more favors coming soon to Aruba..  Fool me once shame on you.......You know the rest..
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: September 21, 2006, 08:52:05 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Personally, I am going to keep my fingers crossed that these Dutch cold case experts are on the up and up until actions douse my optimism.

What is left for us to cling on to in this tragedy?

I cling to the hope that stinkhole island will soon be swallowed up by a giant crack in the earths crust and every last one of them bastids goes down with it.  Maybe Curaceo (howtheheckeveryouspellit) and venezuala will go with it.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: September 21, 2006, 08:52:12 PM »

you are right about the on the air stuff... Linda, the FP poster said that the interviewer is a noted hater of the US and all of us "stupid Americans".... I just think Beth would be better off if she has someone with her....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 21, 2006, 08:53:14 PM »

Everyone have a good night, I'm don't feel too good about this New Dutch Team..  Maybe 14 months ago I might of but not now...
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: September 21, 2006, 08:53:25 PM »

you are right about the on the air stuff... Linda, the FP poster said that the interviewer is a noted hater of the US and all of us "stupid Americans".... I just think Beth would be better off if she has someone with her....

yes I was shocked to hear she was going on his program.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: September 21, 2006, 08:54:27 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Hey Dana.... I know that Beth is always a lady, but dang, I hope she loses it ....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: September 21, 2006, 08:55:10 PM »

Hey Dana.... I know that Beth is always a lady, but dang, I hope she loses it ....

Embarassed I didn't mean to submit yet....

I hope she just loses it if he is mean to her ... and walks off the show....

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: September 21, 2006, 08:57:25 PM »

If what everyone is saying is true, then there is no need to beleaguer the point further.  It’s over, because there is no chance in hell that the FBI will be invited to Aruba to conduct an open investigation.  It’s just over except for the speculation….
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: September 21, 2006, 08:58:03 PM »

Embarassed I didn't mean to submit yet....

I hope she just loses it if he is mean to her ... and walks off the show....

Yeah me too.
And now a shamless plug for my upcoming shows.
Next Live Show

Sunday September 24th. 9pm et.

My guest will be Brook Hart lawyer for Duane Dog Chapman and his family. Brook and I will discuss the recent events that led to the arrest of

The Worlds Greatest Bounty Hunter.

Special Upcoming Show !!

Friday September 29th at 9pm et.

My guest will be Steve Hodel the author of Black Dahlia Avenger

www.cbandtalk.net
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: September 21, 2006, 09:01:00 PM »

Thanks Dana...

I am looking forward to both shows!!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: September 21, 2006, 09:01:15 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
If what everyone is saying is true, then there is no need to beleaguer the point further.  It’s over, because there is no chance in hell that the FBI will be invited to Aruba to conduct an open investigation.  It’s just over except for the speculation….

isnt that all its been for ~16 months now?
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: September 21, 2006, 09:01:15 PM »

I think that money talks and this boycott is the only tool we have.. I wish that the reward was all in finding the person responsible for this crime..  $250,000 isn't all that much but a million might open someones mouth..  Its all about money on that island, I really think making the $250,000 to $1,000,000 might help.. Just my opinion..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 21, 2006, 09:02:07 PM »

I think Beth would be better off not doing this interview.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: September 21, 2006, 09:02:47 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I think that money talks and this boycott is the only tool we have.. I wish that the reward was all in finding the person responsible for this crime..  $250,000 isn't all that much but a million might open someones mouth..  Its all about money on that island, I really think making the $250,000 to $1,000,000 might help.. Just my opinion..

Keep the boycott up and $250,000 will equal $1,000,000 pretty soon.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 21, 2006, 09:03:06 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"

I think they are smoking Hugo's crack to be honest... they don't want the drug infested little hell hole to change....

I will be putting boycott stickers over any license plate I see that says aruba.... or if I see that sticker again...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.