April 27, 2024, 03:01:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136907 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: September 21, 2006, 09:03:45 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
you are right about the on the air stuff... Linda, the FP poster said that the interviewer is a noted hater of the US and all of us "stupid Americans".... I just think Beth would be better off if she has someone with her....

yes I was shocked to hear she was going on his program.

He did a very good/nice interview with Jane Goodall, here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/jlcs7

And here is the link to some other shows on his website:

http://www.rtl.nl/shows/jensen/video/
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 21, 2006, 09:03:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"
you are right about the on the air stuff... Linda, the FP poster said that the interviewer is a noted hater of the US and all of us "stupid Americans".... I just think Beth would be better off if she has someone with her....

I think Beth would be better off not doing this interview.

Yep... I (as always) agree.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 21, 2006, 09:04:20 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

<<Snipp>>
No matter the out come ARUBA  will loose... but to differing degrees
JMO

Embarassed cut the post off  in mid thought  Embarassed

If the Dutch come up with something...that can bring justice:
Aruba blew it and needs to go back under the complete jurisdiction of Holland or at least a major "Clean Out / Overhaul"

If the  Dutch DO NOT  come up with anything:
Then the cover up was compleate and /or the Dutch did not look hard enough.  (Bad for Holland)

Then again IF the the Dutch are going in to conduct "How to be Appear to be Non-Stupid "classes that is a different story.
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: September 21, 2006, 09:05:05 PM »

The Steve Hodel interview sounds interesting.  That strange case has caused many stories to circulate for years.  He must have some strong evidence, or he just hates his dad in a BIG way!

I don't find "Dog" all that interesting, except that he has created a lot of wannabes that could be dangerous.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: September 21, 2006, 09:05:07 PM »

See my link above regarding Jensen's interview with Jane Goodall.  I think it may make you feel a little better about the interview with Beth.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: September 21, 2006, 09:05:17 PM »

I'm sure Beth talked it over with John Q Kelly on going over to Holland.. I guess it keeps it in the news and thats important but at what cost to Beth..  I want to see something positive but its really hard too right now.. Good nite..
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 21, 2006, 09:06:02 PM »

Klaasend thanks for that... maybe someone saw something... I guess - even though I agree with San.... if I were Beth I would do the same thing... to me it's just scary Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 21, 2006, 09:07:33 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
The Steve Hodel interview sounds interesting.  That strange case has caused many stories to circulate for years.  He must have some strong evidence, or he just hates his dad in a BIG way!

I don't find "Dog" all that interesting, except that he has created a lot of wannabes that could be dangerous.

The fact that he caught the Max Factor heir that was a rapist... made me appreciate him a little more... Wink

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: September 21, 2006, 09:10:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Correct me If I am wrong But I think Beth has interviewed with this guy before in her home, I watch the interview with a dutch dude in her home and it had subtitles

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: September 21, 2006, 09:11:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I think Beth would be better off not doing this interview.

Beth has the truth on her side, she also has the good in the battle of good vs evil on her side.  Add to that she is tough as nails, strong intellectually, and has been toe to toe with the worst of mankind.  She will be fine.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 21, 2006, 09:12:07 PM »

I hate to do it.. but I am turning in early tonight... (earlier than usual Shocked )

have a great nite monkeys.... Keep the faith!!

O/T - TCUMOM.. check out the Chandra thread... Appeals posted a very interesting article...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: September 21, 2006, 09:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
If what everyone is saying is true, then there is no need to beleaguer the point further.  It’s over, because there is no chance in hell that the FBI will be invited to Aruba to conduct an open investigation.  It’s just over except for the speculation….

isnt that all its been for ~16 months now?

I guess so, but that is very disheartening.  Some of us always hope something would break in the case that made a difference.  That one voice with a conscience that felt truth was more important than animosity toward the hand that feeds.

Maybe you are right.  Maybe it is over and it is time to move on.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: September 21, 2006, 09:14:58 PM »

If what everyone is saying is true, then there is no need to beleaguer the point further.  It’s over, because there is no chance in hell that the FBI will be invited to Aruba to conduct an open investigation.  It’s just over except for the speculation….

I guess so, but that is very disheartening.  Some of us always hope something would break in the case that made a difference.  That one voice with a conscience that felt truth was more important than animosity toward the hand that feeds.

Somehow I think conscience voices in Aruba end up being silenced.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: September 21, 2006, 09:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Correct me If I am wrong But I think Beth has interviewed with this guy before in her home, I watch the interview with a dutch dude in her home and it had subtitles

As far as I know she has not inteviewed with this guy before.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: September 21, 2006, 09:19:46 PM »

Whoa now, I never said it is over and I never said it was time to move on.  I still have hope there will be a break in the case somewhere somehow.  I just dont believe this Dutch investigation is going to provide it.  Pretty much everything HAS been speculation up to this point, that doesnt mean there will never be a break.  I'll support Beth until there is an answer or SHE says its over (or until aruba gets swallowed up by a fissure or something Wink )
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: September 21, 2006, 09:21:10 PM »

Easywriter

I have hope in the Dutch showing up...BUT.. still lugging around 50lbs of Salt too.

Given the state of things:
ARUBA will loose NO matter what...
How much they loose   and for how long is what future events will have an impact on.  To me  it's not too late for the people of Aruba to do something to become visible and speak out.

I must say if the number of people that protested Beth's use of the the word  "Criminal"  would again take to the street and protest the actions of their leaders,  I might mellow out a bit...

But that would be another staged demonstration and the organizer(s) might be unavailable at this time.

BTW  
Who filed for that demonstration permit... Or is one required in Aruba?
Just Wondering...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 21, 2006, 09:22:52 PM »

I'm tired, whoooped, had enough and i'm callin it a night too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: September 21, 2006, 09:26:38 PM »

Nite Blah...Nite Mrs. Red
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 21, 2006, 09:30:24 PM »

Klaasend
quick O/T ?

How did class go... Tuesday?  Did ya have get get the wooden ruller out? Wink

G'nite Monkeys
SeeeYaaaByeeeeeeeee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: September 21, 2006, 09:32:30 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Klaasend
quick O/T ?

How did class go... Tuesday?  Did ya have get get the wooden ruller out? Wink

G'nite Monkeys
SeeeYaaaByeeeeeeeee

Oldfart - thanks for asking!  It went great!  There were about 20 adult students and they were all very nice.  The normal teacher left excellent instructions and I had no problems.  Actually, I did have one problem with one student that couldn't remember any of her passwords  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.