April 27, 2024, 10:13:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136924 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: September 21, 2006, 09:36:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Klaasend
quick O/T ?

How did class go... Tuesday?  Did ya have get get the wooden ruller out? Wink

G'nite Monkeys
SeeeYaaaByeeeeeeeee

Oldfart - thanks for asking!  It went great!  There were about 20 adult students and they were all very nice.  The normal teacher left excellent instructions and I had no problems.  Actually, I did have one problem with one student that couldn't remember any of her passwords  Wink

And you manage to remind her what she may have used .... Way to go... Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: September 21, 2006, 09:39:44 PM »

"Actually, I did have one problem with one student that couldn't remember any of her passwords"  Klaas quote

Was I in your class...?   Shocked

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: September 21, 2006, 09:45:41 PM »

Klaasend
quick O/T ?

G'nite Monkeys
SeeeYaaaByeeeeeeeee

Oldfart - thanks for asking!  It went great!  There were about 20 adult students and they were all very nice.  The normal teacher left excellent instructions and I had no problems.  Actually, I did have one problem with one student that couldn't remember any of her passwords  Wink

And you manage to remind her what she may have used .... Way to go... Wink  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Actually, it was a password to the program they needed to get into.  It's an online program and when you register you give them your email address.  So....

#1.  She forgot her password to that program
#2.  When I told her to log into her AOL account so she could retrieve her password, she couldn't remember the password to her AOL account.
#3.  So, I walked her through setting up a Hotmail email address and had her re-register for the online course and she was able to get in.  Then I made her write her new email account and password down.  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: September 21, 2006, 09:52:21 PM »

Klaasend
quick O/T ?

G'nite Monkeys
SeeeYaaaByeeeeeeeee

Actually, it was a password to the program they needed to get into.  It's an online program and when you register you give them your email address.  So....

#1.  She forgot her password to that program
#2.  When I told her to log into her AOL account so she could retrieve her password, she couldn't remember the password to her AOL account.
#3.  So, I walked her through setting up a Hotmail email address and had her re-register for the online course and she was able to get in.  Then I made her write her new email account and password down.  Laughing

You didn't peek did ya Rolling Eyes

I knew you would find a way...

I'm also glad to did not have to WHACK someone... Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: September 21, 2006, 10:02:55 PM »

Nope, didn't have to whack anyone, lol.  I did thank them at the end of the class for not throwing spit wads at me  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: September 21, 2006, 10:13:00 PM »

Klaas - You did something for me today. I don't remember what it was, and doubt that you do, but THANK you for whatever it was.  Confused  Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: September 21, 2006, 10:14:08 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Klaas - You did something for me today. I don't remember what it was, and doubt that you do, but THANK you for whatever it was.  Confused  Laughing

Laughing This morning, very early...before I went to class I deleted the post in the Murder and Crimes thread that was blowing the margins.  Wink
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: September 21, 2006, 10:48:18 PM »

Laughing This morning, very early...before I went to class I deleted the post in the Murder and Crimes thread that was blowing the margins.  Wink

Ah so, I remember now.

I found one of the 3 words that were not translated. It meant "writing."
Unfortunately the "writing of" < whatever criminal activity > remains a mystery ... bad checks? Forgery?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: September 21, 2006, 10:50:06 PM »

Ah so, I remember now.

I found one of the 3 words that were not translated. It meant "writing."
Unfortunately the "writing of" < whatever criminal activity > remains a mystery ... bad checks? Forgery?

Yeah, I got partial translations on those but not enough to make any sense out of them.  I'm using 3 different translators.  Wink
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: September 21, 2006, 10:53:48 PM »

Klaas - Too complicated to deal with the quote stacks. But regarding that crime stats table, unless the other thing we can't translate means something like "murder" or "homicide" - and I don't think so, numbers aren't right --

NOT ONE WORD about the murders we know of in 2005 and 2006.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: September 21, 2006, 10:55:19 PM »

Klaas - Too complicated to deal with the quote stacks. But regarding that crime stats table, unless the other thing we can't translate means something like "murder" or "homicide" - and I don't think so, numbers aren't right --

NOT ONE WORD about the murders we know of in 2005 and 2006.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing on Murders or Homicide, you are right..the numbers wouldn't work.  Interresting that those figures aren't on there don't you think?  Wink
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: September 21, 2006, 10:55:55 PM »

Klaas, thanks for posting the Jane Goodall link.  I listened to about half of the interview and the interviewer was quite polite and gentlemanly with Ms. Goodall.  It does make me feel a bit more optimistic about Beth interviewing with him.  We are all so protective of Beth now, and don't want to see her treated unfairly (as we've seen in the past).  

I wonder if the Dutch are just as puzzled by this investigation as we are.  Remember, some Dutch criminologists did come out with statements about the Aruban investigation that reflected our own disbelief at their actions.  Perhaps this interviewer wants to discuss with Beth the apparent cover-up and ineptitude of the Aruban LE.  From what I have read, many of the Dutch are unhappy with the Antillean immigrants who have few skills and are largely unemployed, living off the Dutch version of welfare.  Perhaps featuring Beth on his program in a favorable light would be a popular move to gain ratings in Holland.  Who knows?  I'm writing a bit in a stream of consciousness manner trying to figure out the motivations of this interviewer and Beth's reasons for accepting his invitation to be on his show.  Beth and her team should have researched this and know what they are doing in making such a move, so I have to believe it will be helpful in convincing the Dutch to launch a genuine investigation.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 21, 2006, 10:57:18 PM »

Even though this is about Anna Nichole's son it does have a paragraph about Natalee.

Associated Press

No Cause of Death Given for Smith Son
By JESSICA ROBERTSON , 09.21.2006, 02:22 PM

"We are all aware of what happened in Aruba. We are all aware of what happened to Natalee Holloway," he said, referring to the high-profile disappearance last year of an Alabama teen. "We don't want that to happen in this jurisdiction."

http://www.forbes.com/business/feeds/ap/2006/09/21/ap3035866.html
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: September 21, 2006, 10:57:30 PM »

Hi everyone,

I wish there was a way for us to know how and who these statements are being released by. I am wondering if the source for all this is pro-Beth, or not.

I think the latest SG story from July is just more noise in the system, and confusion.

I want to point out too that in ALL the scenarios where I have spoken out these long 15 months about the case, I believe 100% that even if some outside person was involved, they were COHORTS with the 3 guys. All the way. Maybe they did the film, or drove the boat.

Joran and the K2 NEVER coverup and go through this if some random person they DON'T know wound up with Natalee that night. They sing like canaries and tell ALL, NO lies, NO confusion. Period. The perps are exhibiting the classic behavior of the GUILTY.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: September 21, 2006, 11:04:35 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone,

I wish there was a way for us to know how and who these statements are being released by. I am wondering if the source for all this is pro-Beth, or not.

I think the latest SG story from July is just more noise in the system, and confusion.

I want to point out too that in ALL the scenarios where I have spoken out these long 15 months about the case, I believe 100% that even if some outside person was involved, they were COHORTS with the 3 guys. All the way. Maybe they did the film, or drove the boat.

Joran and the K2 NEVER coverup and go through this if some random person they DON'T know wound up with Natalee that night. They sing like canaries and tell ALL, NO lies, NO confusion. Period. The perps are exhibiting the classic behavior of the GUILTY.

Absolutely right, SB.  Anytime anyone begins to doubt or wonder if perhaps someone else came along with evil intentions to nab a pretty little blonde girl, just STOP RIGHT THERE and think.  If Joran and the 2K's were innocent, then they would be screaming the truth from the rooftops--in unison.  They are still all telling lies and pointing fingers in eight directions to Sunday!  They can't even get the lies straight!  There is no doubt in my mind that Joran and the 2K's know where Natalee is and what happened to her.  They need to talk.  That's all she wrote.

BRING NATALEE HOME
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: September 21, 2006, 11:33:09 PM »

Closing the last Tab/window for the night...and saw this post

And just wanted to ask is there some place to nominate these words for something?

MsMarple
Thank you for for reminding me..

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #456 on: September 21, 2006, 11:35:00 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Even though this is about Anna Nichole's son it does have a paragraph about Natalee.

Associated Press

No Cause of Death Given for Smith Son
By JESSICA ROBERTSON , 09.21.2006, 02:22 PM

"We are all aware of what happened in Aruba. We are all aware of what happened to Natalee Holloway," he said, referring to the high-profile disappearance last year of an Alabama teen. "We don't want that to happen in this jurisdiction."

http://www.forbes.com/business/feeds/ap/2006/09/21/ap3035866.html

Thanks, San....interesting this was mentioned, under the circumstances.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: September 21, 2006, 11:40:02 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone,

Absolutely right, SB.  Anytime anyone begins to doubt or wonder if perhaps someone else came along with evil intentions to nab a pretty little blonde girl, just STOP RIGHT THERE and think.  If Joran and the 2K's were innocent, then they would be screaming the truth from the rooftops--in unison.  They are still all telling lies and pointing fingers in eight directions to Sunday!  They can't even get the lies straight!  There is no doubt in my mind that Joran and the 2K's know where Natalee is and what happened to her.  They need to talk.  That's all she wrote.
Hello all! I just caught up reading the last few pages, and I agree 100%, The polis in aruba are looking at the right suspects = J2K, remember what Joran said on one of his famous "interviews"..." I do not trust the polis in Aruba, because they think I am guilty"...IMHO, I think that the polis in Aruba KNOW that Joran is guilty, they just cannot prove it, due to the cover up orchestrated by Paulus, but this is why I love Scared Monkeys... we are here to remind J2K and Paulus that we agree, They are guilty as hell and we will not give up until someone somewhere proves it..      Joran did it=...   http://jorandidit.blogspot.com/
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: September 21, 2006, 11:45:56 PM »

Hi, Elaine!!! Have to get some sleep....good to see ya!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: September 21, 2006, 11:47:13 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hi, Elaine!!! Have to get some sleep....good to see ya!!
Great to see you too! Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.