April 28, 2024, 02:08:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136932 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: September 22, 2006, 08:47:49 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone,

I wish there was a way for us to know how and who these statements are being released by. I am wondering if the source for all this is pro-Beth, or not.

I think the latest SG story from July is just more noise in the system, and confusion.

I want to point out too that in ALL the scenarios where I have spoken out these long 15 months about the case, I believe 100% that even if some outside person was involved, they were COHORTS with the 3 guys. All the way. Maybe they did the film, or drove the boat.

Joran and the K2 NEVER coverup and go through this if some random person they DON'T know wound up with Natalee that night. They sing like canaries and tell ALL, NO lies, NO confusion. Period. The perps are exhibiting the classic behavior of the GUILTY.

SB, I can't say who... or why but I can promise you that the entity releasing the statements is completely pro Beth and Family....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: September 22, 2006, 08:52:16 AM »

Morning y'all...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: September 22, 2006, 08:53:42 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Morning y'all...

Morning my SISTAH Laughing

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: September 22, 2006, 08:53:58 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Which Monkey is it that emails Garrison?  Maybe they could get him to visit here and let us ask a few questions.  If he felt like he couldn't answer something all he would have to do is say so.

He met with people on both sides of this and I'm sure he must have some insight many of us don't.

Katzhome?

I think it was one of the sunny people.  I'm sorry that I just don't remember who, becuase it went by fast.

Howz the toofie?

In addition to perhaps Sunfreak2, as Nonesuche stated, I just did a search and Red has been in contact through email.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #484 on: September 22, 2006, 08:54:43 AM »

Hi None.  You're right, it was Sunfreak.  Katz is the one who had breakfast with Jamie Skeeters.  

I had a dentigerous cyst.  It forms around an unerupted tooth.  And it hurts.  The doc biopsied and removed the cyst.  Pathology report said benign.   No biggie.  Just takes me a while to heal because I'm still doing chemo.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: September 22, 2006, 08:55:54 AM »

OT but real quick...

Police went thru the garbage of the two men visitors who watched movies with Melinda the night Trenton went missing.  In the trash, they found information on how to take care of a baby, what there needs are....

This gave me hope that maybe these two men helped give the baby over to someone and maybe Trenton is still alive.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #486 on: September 22, 2006, 09:09:03 AM »

I hope you are right about Trenton, Jacqueline.

Also OT, but wanted to send you an email, but found I did not have your addy.  Klaasend didn't have it.   Non-case related....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: September 22, 2006, 09:10:10 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi Peaches!

I'm glad to see you back, but glad you had a vacation too, you deserved one. Just next time let us know  Laughing I was worried  Wink

Easy-

I believe it's Sunfreak who cooresponds with Larry and perhaps she also knows his sister or SIL?

All have a great day!

I would love to hear from the sister too.  She seems to be very quiet when it comes to interviews, but I bet this type of format would suit her well.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: September 22, 2006, 09:15:01 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
OT but real quick...

Police went thru the garbage of the two men visitors who watched movies with Melinda the night Trenton went missing.  In the trash, they found information on how to take care of a baby, what there needs are....

This gave me hope that maybe these two men helped give the baby over to someone and maybe Trenton is still alive.

Hi Peaches!

I'm glad to see you back, but glad you had a vacation too, you deserved one. Just next time let us know  Laughing I was worried  Wink

Easy-

I believe it's Sunfreak who cooresponds with Larry and perhaps she also knows his sister or SIL?

All have a great day!

If he is out there they need to get to him quick before fear gets the best of someone.  The cops need to round up those two guys again before Nancy Grace gets to them!  Shocked
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: September 22, 2006, 09:16:03 AM »

Not sure how I did that! lol
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: September 22, 2006, 09:27:56 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I hope you are right about Trenton, Jacqueline.

Also OT, but wanted to send you an email, but found I did not have your addy.  Klaasend didn't have it.   Non-case related....

you can shoot me one at jambsamm@yahoo.com

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 22, 2006, 09:38:57 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!! So good to see each and every one of you today!

TGIF!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: September 22, 2006, 09:39:12 AM »

Hi Peaches!

Easy-

All have a great day!

I would love to hear from the sister too.  She seems to be very quiet when it comes to interviews, but I bet this type of format would suit her well.

Red does speak with Larry... and I know for a fact that his sister reads here... so maybe we can coax her to post??

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: September 22, 2006, 09:40:11 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Good Morning Monkeys!! So good to see each and every one of you today!

TGIF!!!

Hey Kimmy!!  

O/T kinda... but we are talking about Larry  here... has anyone else bought his book?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 22, 2006, 09:47:14 AM »

Hi Peaches!

Easy-

All have a great day!

Red does speak with Larry... and I know for a fact that his sister reads here... so maybe we can coax her to post??

That would be great!

I’m interested in the things she learned while doing her research for the book and I find writers interesting in general.  Work on that for us please.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: September 22, 2006, 09:50:07 AM »

When < he whose name we dare not speak > was posting with us, we sort of "made appointments" for when he would log in and answer questions. And I think we set up a thread for questons for him.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 22, 2006, 09:52:46 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
When < he whose name we dare not speak > was posting with us, we sort of "made appointments" for when he would log in and answer questions. And I think we set up a thread for questons for him.

Lorenzo, Rob, Shango, Simain???

I am lost here...  Embarassed  Embarassed

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 22, 2006, 09:58:55 AM »

Good morning! Its Friday and I need to do some work but wanted to say hi!..
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 22, 2006, 10:00:28 AM »

Morning Terry....

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: September 22, 2006, 10:00:28 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

Lorenzo, Rob, Shango, Simain???

I am lost here...  Embarassed  Embarassed

Fox stringer on Aruba ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.