April 28, 2024, 04:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136939 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 22, 2006, 12:47:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Sure is quiet around here for a Friday.  We need some breaking news!!!!!!!!!  Was it ever determined when Beth would be going to Holland?

Nothing confirmed but I got the impression it was very soon.

I hope those people treat her with respect.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 22, 2006, 12:49:41 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
OT/Death penalty in college student's death..North Dakota

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/22/student.slain.ap/index.html

GOOD!  That low-life does not deserve to walk around breathing the same air as the rest of society.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: September 22, 2006, 12:50:03 PM »

Sure is quiet around here for a Friday.  We need some breaking news!!!!!!!!!  Was it ever determined when Beth would be going to Holland?

Nothing confirmed but I got the impression it was very soon.

I hope those people treat her with respect.

If you saw the interview he did with Jane Goodall, he is capable of being respectful.  I agree and hope he shows Beth that same respect.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 22, 2006, 01:17:37 PM »

GOOD!  That low-life does not deserve to walk around breathing the same air as the rest of society.

Ya know, the helluvit is that he is now guaranteed about 25 years of sitting on death row.  So, there really ain't no justice.....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: September 22, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »

In todays Diario - something about the case and the team from the Netherlands and Dompigs view on the matter:

Aunke e por tarda un poco mas ainda:COMISARIO DOMPIG TA CONVENCI CU E CASO DI NATALEE LO HAYA SU SOLUCION

Good Afternoon!  thanks Klaas. whenever I see this AXXHOLE it makes my stomach churn...just like it does when I see old leatherface...ugh!!  Scum of the earth both of them!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: September 22, 2006, 01:35:57 PM »

Can you say empty Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: September 22, 2006, 01:37:52 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Which Monkey is it that emails Garrison?  Maybe they could get him to visit here and let us ask a few questions.  If he felt like he couldn't answer something all he would have to do is say so.

He met with people on both sides of this and I'm sure he must have some insight many of us don't.

Katzhome?

I think it was one of the sunny people.  I'm sorry that I just don't remember who, becuase it went by fast.

Howz the toofie?

In addition to perhaps Sunfreak2, as Nonesuche stated, I just did a search and Red has been in contact through email.

I think ozziesmom used to e-mail him.

and HOTSHOT has a special 'in' with him.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: September 22, 2006, 01:39:24 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

Create a thread with questions and you never know who might appear. Wink

I've stickied our Larry Garrison thread now so it's up at the top.

I just heard from him and he said he is too busy right now, but would keep SM informed.  Maybe he will find a little free time.

thanks Easy and RED...it sure won't hurt to have our questions ready and waiting when he is available

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: September 22, 2006, 01:42:49 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Well Dompig himself hasn't done much to help...

first the boys are "guilty as hell" then he spouts off that Natalee was doing drugs ... w/o any solid evidence to base that on...

he doesn't care...

Hi Mrs. Red.....your aright....but I htink he does care that it will not be solved as his darling son and his activities along wiith those of numerous of 'young people' on this island will be expsoed and oh my...that could lead to criminal charges if anyone of any integrity ever has the opportunity to be in charge!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: September 22, 2006, 01:45:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Can you say empty Laughing

hi sue...everytime I look there are either no or minimal people...the msot I have counted was 18......oh yea.....the BOYCOTT is working!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 22, 2006, 01:49:38 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving POS.

Yes... Agreed here 100%!!

I hope everyone is posting questions for Larry Garrison... you can ask about more than Natalee if you are so inclined, not that there isn't a lot to ask there, but we can ask about Jon Benet, John Mark Karr, the OK Bombings, Schivo, etc...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: September 22, 2006, 02:17:02 PM »

O/T -- Space shuttle Atlantis astronaut Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper collapsed twice during a welcome home ceremony, The Associated Press reports.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: September 22, 2006, 02:17:02 PM »

my computer just had a glitch  or did we go down for a few mintues?? Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 22, 2006, 02:18:01 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
In todays Diario - something about the case and the team from the Netherlands and Dompigs view on the matter:

Aunke e por tarda un poco mas ainda:COMISARIO DOMPIG TA CONVENCI CU E CASO DI NATALEE LO HAYA SU SOLUCION

Good Afternoon!  thanks Klaas. whenever I see this AXXHOLE it makes my stomach churn...just like it does when I see old leatherface...ugh!!  Scum of the earth both of them!

Gee Sunny you are sounding more and more like me Laughing .
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 22, 2006, 02:18:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T -- Space shuttle Atlantis astronaut Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper collapsed twice during a welcome home ceremony, The Associated Press reports.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com

Thanks San, I got all caught up in the story of the woman and her missing kids though... how tragedic...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: September 22, 2006, 02:42:51 PM »

I see our newest registered member is THE NEWSBREAKER, looks like maybe Larry just joined?

That would be cool!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: September 22, 2006, 02:48:54 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I see our newest registered member is THE NEWSBREAKER, looks like maybe Larry just joined?

That would be cool!

I do know that he will be answering our questions... so I have been posting away over there...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: September 22, 2006, 02:49:21 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Gee Sunny you are sounding more and more like me Laughing .

Hey, I was thinking the same...AND, Peaches used POS, earlier.  You are a strong influence, San!!

Mrs. Red, I think we were down for a few.  I tried to refresh and got a message that the site couldn't be found.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 22, 2006, 02:54:28 PM »

I was thinking it was just me... thanks NJ mom...

I am wanting to get to the next page... althought i love seeing an empty beach on aruba... ha ha, I am ready to get off this page...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: September 22, 2006, 02:57:23 PM »

I was thinking it was just me... thanks NJ mom...

I am wanting to get to the next page... althought i love seeing an empty beach on aruba... ha ha, I am ready to get off this page...

Fixed it  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.