April 27, 2024, 04:59:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136910 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 22, 2006, 02:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I was thinking it was just me... thanks NJ mom...

I am wanting to get to the next page... althought i love seeing an empty beach on aruba... ha ha, I am ready to get off this page...

Fixed it  Wink

You really ROCK.. you know that??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: September 22, 2006, 03:08:05 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I see our newest registered member is THE NEWSBREAKER, looks like maybe Larry just joined?

That would be cool!

I do know that he will be answering our questions... so I have been posting away over there...

I'm sure many of us have a ton of questions we would like to ask.  I'm going to wait until he answers a few before I ask any more.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: September 22, 2006, 03:12:07 PM »

When was it first announced that Rudy asked for the Dutch team to take over the case?  I ask because I'm really curious as to why Joran hasn't logged onto his Zorpia site since August 7th.  Something is up with that, IMO.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 22, 2006, 03:16:47 PM »

Hopefully Joran will feel the squeeze coming soon,
I am sure the hands are getting tight around his throat

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: September 22, 2006, 03:27:55 PM »

When was it first announced that Rudy asked for the Dutch team to take over the case?  I ask because I'm really curious as to why Joran hasn't logged onto his Zorpia site since August 7th.  Something is up with that, IMO.

There is a method to their madness.

Do you think Joran skipped town and is now in Spain?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 22, 2006, 03:29:09 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

I wonder if anyone ever told him confession is good for the soul.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: September 22, 2006, 03:29:21 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I always wonder if they have people following him

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 22, 2006, 03:30:47 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I wonder if anyone ever told him confession is good for the soul.

I am sure the only thing he was told was DRINK UP

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 22, 2006, 03:31:58 PM »

I'm sorry that I don't remember when that happened, Klaas ~ but I think it's a good sign that he hasn't dared to go there since August 7th...

And thanks for the Front Page posts, Red ~ I'm glad Beth is going to Holland and opening up a line of communication with them...

And Dompig thinks the case will be solved...  So do I...  It's just the waiting that is difficult...  But I'm more than happy to be spreading the "Demand Justice From Aruba" message wherever I can in the meanwhile...

Take care, Monkey friends ~ I'm gone...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 22, 2006, 03:34:20 PM »

I hope his whereabouts is known...  Then again ~ looking like he does ~ he'd be fairly easy to find...

Ok, now, for real ~ I'm outta here ~ Bye.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: September 22, 2006, 03:34:34 PM »

In my opinion the only people that are following him are the body guards Paulus hired.  You never see Joran traveling alone; Joran usually has that little midget friend with the black hair with him all the time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: September 22, 2006, 03:39:23 PM »

I have no idea where Joran is but I suspect he's still in Arnhem.  Wouldn't make any difference where he was as far as logging into his Zorpia site though.  Just unusual for him not to even log into the site since Aug 7.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 22, 2006, 03:45:39 PM »

Klaas here is something that you posted on September 2nd.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=44327&highlight=rudy#44327
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 22, 2006, 03:48:10 PM »

I have no idea where Joran is but I suspect he's still in Arnhem.  Wouldn't make any difference where he was as far as logging into his Zorpia site though.  Just unusual for him not to even log into the site since Aug 7.

I would wonder if he just made up another account on Zorpia?  I am sure there are flunkies of the VDS' that read here and maybe they didn't want others to be able to "follow" the activities on that site.

Can you say PARANOIA?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 22, 2006, 03:49:33 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I see our newest registered member is THE NEWSBREAKER, looks like maybe Larry just joined?

That would be cool!

I do know that he will be answering our questions... so I have been posting away over there...

I'm sure many of us have a ton of questions we would like to ask.  I'm going to wait until he answers a few before I ask any more.

Whatever you think is best, but I sometimes think it might be better to be inundated with questions rather than have too few..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 22, 2006, 03:51:23 PM »

Klaas here is something that you posted on September 2nd.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=44327&highlight=rudy#44327

Thanks San - I think it was originally mentioned back around August 24th or 25th.  I'm just wondering if Joran got word of it sooner and was TOLD to stay off the websites?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 22, 2006, 04:02:15 PM »

AUGUST 2006

August 2 – Paulus van der Sloot is awarded $27,900(USD) in a favorable decision in his civil lawsuit in Aruba.

August 3 – Judge Barbara Kapnick dismisses without prejudice the civil lawsuit filed in NY on the basis of failure of jurisdiction(inconvenience of forum)

August 6 – Joran turns 19

August 8 – Aruban prosecutor to file appeals case to judgement of PvdS civil case.  "The public prosecutor's office does not agree with the amount granted, since this is much higher than usual," spokeswoman Mariaine Croes said.

<snip>

August 25 – Aruba asks the NL to take the lead with the investigation of the case

SEPT 2006

Sept 5 – Joran appears on Good Morning America in an interview with Chris Cuomo taped in August in Aruba

~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe, one of his lawyers told him to lay low after being interviewed again.  I'm surprised b/c Joran loves to talk about himself and this case.

I had also heard that the Zorpia site wasn't really him.  Who knows?!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 22, 2006, 04:02:47 PM »

Sheesh. Another one.

EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois (AP) -- The body of a woman who apparently had a fetus cut from her womb was found in a vacant lot, and police said Friday they were searching for her three young children.

The children were last seen with a 26-year-old woman who was taken into police custody late Thursday. State police described her only as a person of interest.

She had buried a baby Thursday that she said had been stillborn, East St. Louis Police Chief James Mister told the Belleville News-Democrat. An autopsy will be performed on the baby Friday to determine whether it was removed from the dead woman's womb, Mister said.

Her boyfriend told officials that she had confessed to him during the funeral that the baby wasn't his and that she'd killed a woman and taken her baby, Mister said.

Police found the body in the lot soon afterward.

More at link:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/22/killed.fetus.ap/index.html

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: September 22, 2006, 04:04:50 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Sheesh. Another one.

EAST ST. LOUIS, Illinois (AP) -- The body of a woman who apparently had a fetus cut from her womb was found in a vacant lot, and police said Friday they were searching for her three young children.

The children were last seen with a 26-year-old woman who was taken into police custody late Thursday. State police described her only as a person of interest.

She had buried a baby Thursday that she said had been stillborn, East St. Louis Police Chief James Mister told the Belleville News-Democrat. An autopsy will be performed on the baby Friday to determine whether it was removed from the dead woman's womb, Mister said.

Her boyfriend told officials that she had confessed to him during the funeral that the baby wasn't his and that she'd killed a woman and taken her baby, Mister said.

Police found the body in the lot soon afterward.

More at link:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/09/22/killed.fetus.ap/index.html

I posted a thread for this woman in missing persons, they can't find her other three children either...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 22, 2006, 04:06:46 PM »

Is what's her name still logging into hers?

What has always surprised me is that some of these people in Aruba, or in Holland have not seen dollar signs every time they look at those boys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.