April 27, 2024, 10:37:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136925 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: September 22, 2006, 04:15:08 PM »

mrs. red - Did you notice these 3 recent cases are from the same area?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: September 22, 2006, 04:39:17 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
mrs. red - Did you notice these 3 recent cases are from the same area?

I did, and I remember studying East St. Louis in college.. that area has been nasty for a long, long time..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: September 22, 2006, 04:47:26 PM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T -- Space shuttle Atlantis astronaut Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper collapsed twice during a welcome home ceremony, The Associated Press reports.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com

Hi San, I was watching it here in Houston...WOW....thank goodness she walked out on her own two feet with people on either side of her. .

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: September 22, 2006, 04:48:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "klaasend"
In todays Diario - something about the case and the team from the Netherlands and Dompigs view on the matter:

Aunke e por tarda un poco mas ainda:COMISARIO DOMPIG TA CONVENCI CU E CASO DI NATALEE LO HAYA SU SOLUCION

Good Afternoon!  thanks Klaas. whenever I see this AXXHOLE it makes my stomach churn...just like it does when I see old leatherface...ugh!!  Scum of the earth both of them!

Gee Sunny you are sounding more and more like me Laughing .

I am in good company then Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: September 22, 2006, 04:49:51 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Hopefully Joran will feel the squeeze coming soon,
I am sure the hands are getting tight around his throat

Not tight enuf nor quick enuf...........

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 22, 2006, 04:50:57 PM »

When was it first announced that Rudy asked for the Dutch team to take over the case?  I ask because I'm really curious as to why Joran hasn't logged onto his Zorpia site since August 7th.  Something is up with that, IMO.

There is a method to their madness.

Do you think Joran skipped town and is now in Spain?

I gotta believe that one of the 'good' guys have their eye on him at all times Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: September 22, 2006, 04:51:12 PM »

I will see y'all later, finally quittin time!!  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 22, 2006, 04:53:45 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I have no idea where Joran is but I suspect he's still in Arnhem.  Wouldn't make any difference where he was as far as logging into his Zorpia site though.  Just unusual for him not to even log into the site since Aug 7.

I would wonder if he just made up another account on Zorpia?  I am sure there are flunkies of the VDS' that read here and maybe they didn't want others to be able to "follow" the activities on that site.

Can you say PARANOIA?

the EVIL ONES are here reading all the time when they are fghting among themselves Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: September 22, 2006, 05:18:27 PM »

Hey Easy,

You asked about my Google Ads income the other day and I was at a loss as to how to explain it without crossing Googles rules.

Think I may have thought up a way now.

I retired from Boeing A/C in Jan 02.

My retirement plan pays me $x,xxx.xx dollars a month with free Med & Rx.

For the last 12 months Google Ads payments have averaged almost exactly the same $x,xxx.xx dollars a month as my retirement income.

The new T1 connection I'm getting will cost $510/mo and take a bite out of my Google monthly income. Obviously I'm hoping with the increased
bandwidth my Google Ads income
will increase to equal or exceed that amount. Otherwise I may be tightening my belt or be going belly up sometime in the next 2 yrs.

Does this help explain it?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: September 22, 2006, 05:22:58 PM »

In todays Diario - something about the case and the team from the Netherlands and Dompigs view on the matter:

Aunke e por tarda un poco mas ainda:COMISARIO DOMPIG TA CONVENCI CU E CASO DI NATALEE LO HAYA SU SOLUCION

Good Afternoon!  thanks Klaas. whenever I see this AXXHOLE it makes my stomach churn...just like it does when I see old leatherface...ugh!!  Scum of the earth both of them!

Gee Sunny you are sounding more and more like me Laughing .

I am in good company then Wink

every monkey is good company...lol

hey all...

Dompig solved the case yet??? Rolling Eyes

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: September 22, 2006, 05:33:09 PM »

Not sure if this was already posted:

Beth Twitty's Travel Safety Course
Last Edited: Thursday, 21 Sep 2006, 6:17 PM CDT
Created: Thursday, 21 Sep 2006, 6:17 PM CDT

Safety Travel
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC)—A non-profit organization started by Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway, has sparked interest from a major university.  Soon the Twitty backed website called “Safe Travel Foundation” will be a course curriculum option to teach students traveling or studying abroad, how to research their country’s safety infrastructure.  FOX6 News Reporter Christie Del Amo explains.

http://tinyurl.com/pfxzt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: September 22, 2006, 05:35:30 PM »

Just posted by Pearl on the front page of SM:  Laughing  Laughing

According to a recently released report from the Queen Beatrix hospital in Aruba, Gerold the Dompig blew up.

Reports indicate that scattered fragments of Dompig were discovered blowing in the wind.

Close sources say that the Dompig remnants discovered in the breeze were truly an inspirational reminder to Arubans of Dompigs famous last words involving the Natalee Holloway Case where he assured everyone that : If you just hold your breaths, we will have new information in just a short while.

Apparently, suffering from his own advice, the former Police Chief was found holding his breath with a newsclip in his hand showing his photograph along with his new famous last words: “Although it can take a little longer..”

Natalee Holloway is believed to have been the victim of violent crimes involving: kidnapping, rape, and murder.

The last three men seen with her are Joran van der Sloot, Deepak Kalpoe and Satish Kalpoe who all reportedly confessed at various times to sex crimes they executed upon this innocent child as they also described her falling in and out of consciousness.

While Dompig holds his breath, a family waits where time has become a painful reminder of what suffering can be inflicted upon innocent tourists and their families at the hands of men with no honor, no integrity and no conscience.

May Dompigs words forever blow across the island in the faces of the corrupt and the unjust!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: September 22, 2006, 05:44:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Hey Easy,

You asked about my Google Ads income the other day and I was at a loss as to how to explain it without crossing Googles rules.

Think I may have thought up a way now.

I retired from Boeing A/C in Jan 02.

My retirement plan pays me $x,xxx.xx dollars a month with free Med & Rx.

For the last 12 months Google Ads payments have averaged almost exactly the same $x,xxx.xx dollars a month as my retirement income.

The new T1 connection I'm getting will cost $510/mo and take a bite out of my Google monthly income. Obviously I'm hoping with the increased
bandwidth my Google Ads income
will increase to equal or exceed that amount. Otherwise I may be tightening my belt or be going belly up sometime in the next 2 yrs.

Does this help explain it?

The $x,xxx.xx sound very interesting, but I'm still not sure what you are doing.  Do you host a site that gets X number of hits and Google pays you based upon those hits?  Kind of like the advertising revenue of a newspaper, or magazine?

Or, did you enter into some sort of deal with Google to generate hits for their ad's?

I've never explored the money making aspect of the internet, so I know little or nothing about it.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: September 22, 2006, 05:51:30 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

hey all...

Yeah, he said the three primary suspects are guilty as hell!  Only problem is he did nothing about that little situation.....
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: September 22, 2006, 06:01:55 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

The $x,xxx.xx sound very interesting, but I'm still not sure what you are doing.  Do you host a site that gets X number of hits and Google pays you based upon those hits?  Kind of like the advertising revenue of a newspaper, or magazine?

Or, did you enter into some sort of deal with Google to generate hits for their ad's?

I've never explored the money making aspect of the internet, so I know little or nothing about it.

Perhaps this might help explain the program for you: Google Adsense

It helps to have a heavily hit website.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: September 22, 2006, 06:11:20 PM »

Yes, that did clear the mystery up substantially!  Now I am thinking you have a website, or several that deal with antique, vintage and classic vehicles.  Your site generates a lot of interest from people that are searching for very specific items, so they are prone to follow the topic specific ad’s.

Am I close?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: September 22, 2006, 06:14:31 PM »

I kind of messed that post up, but I think you can find my thought in there some where. lol
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: September 22, 2006, 06:16:49 PM »

Yes, that did clear the mystery up substantially!  Now I am thinking you have a website, or several that deal with antique, vintage and classic vehicles.  Your site generates a lot of interest from people that are searching for very specific items, so they are prone to follow the topic specific ad’s.

Am I close?

Yep, you got it.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: September 22, 2006, 06:18:09 PM »

hey all...

Yeah, he said the three primary suspects are guilty as hell!  Only problem is he did nothing about that little situation.....

Yes...if only the police were not so heavily involved in stonewallling the investigation due to the ALE and higher up's for sure involvement in a cover up.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: September 22, 2006, 06:21:23 PM »

hey all...

Yes...if only the police were not so heavily involved in stonewallling the investigation due to the ALE and higher up's for sure involvement in a cover up.

Seems like that's the most obvious reason for aruba's tourist problems,

It's The Coverup Stupid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.