April 28, 2024, 04:18:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136936 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: September 22, 2006, 06:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Carnut"

The $x,xxx.xx sound very interesting, but I'm still not sure what you are doing.  Do you host a site that gets X number of hits and Google pays you based upon those hits?  Kind of like the advertising revenue of a newspaper, or magazine?

Or, did you enter into some sort of deal with Google to generate hits for their ad's?

I've never explored the money making aspect of the internet, so I know little or nothing about it.

Perhaps this might help explain the program for you: Google Adsense

It helps to have a heavily hit website.

Yes, that did clear the mystery up substantially!  Now I am thinking you have a website, or several that deal with antique, vintage and classic vehicles.  Your site generates a lot of interest from people that are searching for very specific items, so they are prone to follow the topic specific ad’s.

Am I close?

Yep, you got it.

I used to be into old car restoration and have had a few project cars.  As a group we like to talk about our pet projects, but mostly we are searching for parts with the intent to purchase.  Can be as small as the maker’s emblem and as major as the whole blasted engine.  It is always something until the project is complete, it wears you down, or you end up in divorce court! lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: September 22, 2006, 06:24:32 PM »

Just posted by Viet Vet on the front page:

Who knows how things will go in Holland, I guess Beth has to explore any and all avenues. It could get some things stirred up. She is not going alone, I know for a fact and will have some very able and available help if needed. With the released statements and Dompig’s new announcement, there is bound to be some sweaty people at the VDS house. If Holland is just glossing over the Aruba investigation, there will be more intensive efforts to get the facts.. Someone is bound to break and talk. Thanks everyone for your support.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: September 22, 2006, 06:28:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Who knows how things will go in Holland, I guess Beth has to explore any and all avenues. It could get some things stirred up. She is not going alone, I know for a fact and will have some very able and available help if needed. With the released statements and Dompig’s new announcement, there is bound to be some sweaty people at the VDS house. If Holland is just glossing over the Aruba investigation, there will be more intensive efforts to get the facts.. Someone is bound to break and talk. Thanks everyone for your support.

Thanks Klaas.  Glad to hear she is not going alone.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: September 22, 2006, 06:36:06 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Thanks Klaas.  Glad to hear she is not going alone.

me too San.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: September 22, 2006, 06:38:06 PM »

Anyone else happy it is FRIDAY?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: September 22, 2006, 06:40:19 PM »

oh, you have no idea......

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: September 22, 2006, 06:42:59 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

lol Yes I do!  This has been the longest week in the history of mankind!  Now watch it speed up and turn into another Monday in the blink of an eye.   Crying or Very sad
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: September 22, 2006, 06:44:01 PM »

lol Yes I do!  This has been the longest week in the history of mankind!  Now watch it speed up and turn into another Monday in the blink of an eye.   Crying or Very sad

so very true...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 22, 2006, 06:46:16 PM »

Tomorrow is the first day of Autumn, but it is still hot and muggy here.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: September 22, 2006, 06:50:06 PM »

Hey Klaas...wonder if John Q Kelly is also taking this trip? What was Dompig's announcement?

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: September 22, 2006, 06:51:11 PM »

Don't rub it in.... it didn't even hit 65 here today Sad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: September 22, 2006, 06:55:42 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

Hey Klaas...wonder if John Q Kelly is also taking this trip? What was Dompig's announcement?

Me too, I have no idea if he's going.  Check the SM front page for Dompigs article from Diario.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: September 22, 2006, 06:57:29 PM »

Thursday morning it was in the high 50's at daylight and the air was dry and deep blue.  This morning it was about 80 degrees and muggy!  A south wind has blown all day and it broke 90 this afternoon.  Now they say we are in for rain all weekend long.....

I guess the silver lining is that it will be good sleeping weather, or sumppin'.  Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: September 22, 2006, 06:58:21 PM »

Thursday morning it was in the high 50's at daylight and the air was dry and deep blue.  This morning it was about 80 degrees and muggy!  A south wind has blown all day and it broke 90 this afternoon.  Now they say we are in for rain all weekend long.....

I guess the silver lining is that it will be good sleeping weather, or sumppin'.  Cool

It's all silver to me.... LOL...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: September 22, 2006, 07:17:59 PM »

Klaas do you want to see my new smiley face someone gave me?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: September 22, 2006, 07:24:07 PM »

Thanks Klaas!!

San, I want to see your new smiley and I love your siggy line  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: September 22, 2006, 07:25:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas!!

OK.  I'll dedicate it to Aruba.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: September 22, 2006, 07:28:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas!!

OK.  I'll dedicate it to Aruba.

Shocked

Boy nothing like entering the cage... jumping to the last page & last post to  start reading backwards and then seeing this

Laughing  Laughing

Love it SAN

Oh... sorry Embarassed     Hi Monkey's

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 22, 2006, 07:30:31 PM »

SURE!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 22, 2006, 07:31:33 PM »

SURE!

Look above Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.