April 27, 2024, 05:17:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136912 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: September 22, 2006, 08:28:39 PM »

As some of you might have guessed, I am an amateur writer.  I waste away hours traveling down imaginary back roads and putting my thoughts to virtual paper.  A friend of mine (you all know) liked some of the writings I sent him as rough as they were.  Since that time he has tried to inspire me to write more.  The only problem is that he is a disciplined writer and he knows how to set aside time to write, write, write.

I’m not that way.  I am very amateurish in my approach toward fiction and I need inspiration or the words drift away and never make their way to paper.

One day, just maybe, I will pull the words together and make the story end.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: September 22, 2006, 08:30:06 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
As some of you might have guessed, I am an amateur writer.  I waste away hours traveling down imaginary back roads and putting my thoughts to virtual paper.  A friend of mine (you all know) liked some of the writings I sent him as rough as they were.  Since that time he has tried to inspire me to write more.  The only problem is that he is a disciplined writer and he knows how to set aside time to write, write, write.

I’m not that way.  I am very amateurish in my approach toward fiction and I need inspiration or the words drift away and never make their way to paper.

One day, just maybe, I will pull the words together and make the story end.

Easy, just don't allow yourself to do anything else unless you have written an hour or so each day...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: September 22, 2006, 08:31:13 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
LOL...laughing about the 'skeeve' definition....ya gotta say it like this 'schkeeve'  or 'schkeevatz'  (sorry, phonetic spelling)....omg...so funny...

Smile  2NJ   How you be?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: September 22, 2006, 08:33:43 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
LOL...laughing about the 'skeeve' definition....ya gotta say it like this 'schkeeve'  or 'schkeevatz'  (sorry, phonetic spelling)....omg...so funny...

Smile  2NJ   How you be?

I'm hanging in, ang...how 'bout you & the family?  Haven't seen you here for a bit...though I lurk a lot, myself.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 22, 2006, 08:52:55 PM »

Is everybody still asking questions to Larry and that 's why we got so quiet?? Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: September 22, 2006, 08:55:43 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Is everybody still asking questions to Larry and that 's why we got so quiet?? Shocked

Nah, I think it had something to do with 'who cut the cheese?'.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: September 22, 2006, 08:56:53 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Nah, I think it had something to do with 'who cut the cheese?'.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: September 22, 2006, 09:05:07 PM »

Yesterday the telephone rang.  It rang again.  I felt my skin crawl.  The hair on my neck seemed to stand on end.

“Hello”

“Yes”

Dark avenues were almost black and a feeling seemed to run deep.  I stopped and looked over my shoulder.  The music seemed to play loud and clear.  Blocks away the music still played.

“Stop, turn around.” The words seemed to come from no where and everywhere.  Stop?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: September 22, 2006, 09:17:33 PM »

The street grew quiet except for the sound of street sweepers and yesterday’s trash falling away.  Music seemed to get loud for no reason and embrace my thoughts.

1975 seemed to promise something we all wanted, until that night.  I guess that was when life fell apart.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 22, 2006, 09:22:35 PM »

I cam in at the end of this so I have no idea what you are all talking about but this may be helpful for those of you that need a teen to adult translation dictionary.  

http://www.urbandictionary.com/browse.php?character=S&page=106

Both Scungy and Scrungy (both have multiple spellings and forms) are correct slang.

The dictionary can be fun to hunt around in.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 22, 2006, 09:25:48 PM »

This is another good site for those of us that don't always really know what all those online and chat abbreviations mean.

http://www.teenchatdecoder.com/parental-lookup/teenchat-s.html

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: September 22, 2006, 09:28:08 PM »

Guess I scared every one away.  I'll log off and let you all get back to your discussion.

Nite! Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 22, 2006, 09:29:51 PM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Guess I scared every one away.  I'll log off and let you all get back to your discussion.

Nite! Wink

hey.. it had gotten quiet....

I was wondering how the hearing went?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: September 22, 2006, 09:32:48 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
The street grew quiet except for the sound of street sweepers and yesterday’s trash falling away.  Music seemed to get loud for no reason and embrace my thoughts.

1975 seemed to promise something we all wanted, until that night.  I guess that was when life fell apart.

Easy - I really hope you copy these posts and put them all together in a book one day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: September 22, 2006, 09:33:27 PM »

Nite! Wink

Nope, I was playing a game...sorry I didn't see you right away!
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: September 22, 2006, 09:36:53 PM »

Nite! Wink

hey.. it had gotten quiet....

I was wondering how the hearing went?

Mrs. Red, We never set foot in the courtroom.  We have a signed, sealed, and recorded consent order tonight.  Plus the first check.  Every lawyer involved including the Master where shocked at the guy.  He actually argued to remove his weekend visitations and other things along those lines.  Tried to say he couldn't afford to deliver the first check today because he is leaving for a month in Bali for his honeymoon with his new wife.  Stated that he couldn't accept the every other weekend language because he has to have a life too and just cannot commit to that much of a schedule.  Basically he wrote himself out of the babies life which is sad.  There is read juicy state and local dirt on his attorney and his firm.  I was prepared to try this in the courtroom or in the media.  His older brother is our current States Attorney and running for Attorney General now.  He has bailed the brother and his firm out of the fire many times.  This guy is top shelf expensive and even after all these months he hadn't spoken or met his own client until today just before the hearing.  Incredible.  

So the answer is....

HIP, HIP, HOORAY!!!  TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD DAY!!!! Laughing  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: September 22, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Nite! Wink

Nope, I was playing a game...sorry I didn't see you right away!

me either and I was wondering what happened in Court...

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: September 22, 2006, 09:38:17 PM »

No problem Klaas, I wasn't really logging off.  I had to reboot my PC and grab some dinner while it came back up.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 22, 2006, 09:38:48 PM »

Andiac.... that's sad, and AWESOME... doesn't sound like the baby needed him around anyway...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: September 22, 2006, 09:39:50 PM »

Andiac.... that's sad, and AWESOME... doesn't sound like the baby needed him around anyway...

IMO, it's HIS loss and the baby's gain.  The guy is a jerk x10!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.