April 28, 2024, 08:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136949 times)
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: September 22, 2006, 09:40:07 PM »

Oh yea, I forgot to say that when my daughter arrived at the prearranged time to pick up the check from his attorney's office someone leaving his office backed into her car.  Scratch another Cavalier for us!  That makes 5

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: September 22, 2006, 09:44:43 PM »

Quote from: "anidac"
Oh yea, I forgot to say that when my daughter arrived at the prearranged time to pick up the check from his attorney's office someone leaving his office backed into her car.  Scratch another Cavalier for us!  That makes 5

you have got to be kidding... that's terrible...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: September 22, 2006, 09:45:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Andiac.... that's sad, and AWESOME... doesn't sound like the baby needed him around anyway...

IMO, it's HIS loss and the baby's gain.  The guy is a jerk x10!

You both have that right!  

But we are not done with him yet.   Because I have certain docs that prove he makes $235K annually and he only entered $117K after we called him on the very fraudulant $97K. I allowed the attorney to exchange a short piece of language in the order for him not having to pay out attorney fees to us today.  He actually signed off on it.  The language states that If for any reason at all either party returns to court to request a modification or has any legal problem at all that incurres attorney or legal fees, the father will pay 100% of those fees in all future legal activities.  Well, we are waiting a few months and then going back into court to call him on the incomve reporting fraud.  That will essentially double her support to almost $3K a month without having any custody or visitation issues on the table at all.

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: September 22, 2006, 09:46:51 PM »

you have got to be kidding... that's terrible...

But the funny part is that the guy that hit her car thought she worked for the attorney he was just leaving and all but shoved his information into her hands and started spouting how it was his fault and how sorry he was.  LOL

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: September 22, 2006, 09:48:06 PM »

WOW... that's all crazy...

but I am glad that in the long run it will turn out fine...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: September 22, 2006, 09:48:31 PM »

Mrs. Red, you work for an attorney is that correct?  I have so wanted to ask you some really general questions about the behind the scenes workings but was afraid to do so.  Those things don't matter any more but still....

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: September 22, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »

Peeking back in for a bit..

Came upon this site...
http://www.theperfectworld.us/thread.php?id=1992&postNum=20

While looking for some stuff on the speical investigatigtor that Aruba broung in ?Angelina?  Need to look in the Whos-Who thread

Anyway do a find on Monkey Business  
You need to be a Member and a Times Select staus for the NY times to read the full artice (which I am NOT)  BUT it does seem interesting.
Experiments at Yale with teaching monkeys how to use money lead to monkey bank robberies and monkey prostitution, proving the old saying, "The love of money is the root of all evil," applies to rest of the primate world as well"

I always knew there was a Dark Side to me  Shocked  Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Laughing Wink

If some one has access and thinks it is appropiate could they post in the LOUNGE   ..  
TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: September 22, 2006, 09:50:19 PM »

Mrs. Red, you work for an attorney is that correct?  I have so wanted to ask you some really general questions about the behind the scenes workings but was afraid to do so.  Those things don't matter any more but still....

I do, now keep in mind our laws here may be very different, but I will answer what I can... and keep in mind I can't practice but I will be happy to give you general answers...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 22, 2006, 09:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
The street grew quiet except for the sound of street sweepers and yesterday’s trash falling away.  Music seemed to get loud for no reason and embrace my thoughts.

1975 seemed to promise something we all wanted, until that night.  I guess that was when life fell apart.

Easy - I really hope you copy these posts and put them all together in a book one day.

Klaas, I'm just as lost as everyone else and the feeling is not what I want.  A long time ago I learned what life can do.  But, I am already sailing on the ground...
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: September 22, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »

Well, for my DH and I the real relief has nothing to do with her support but more to do with the piece of mind of him not being able to have control over her like he has been.  Also the hope that she can now move back out on her own in the near future and let me move back into the roll of a grandma or "B"ma as the baby calls me instead of a parent to both him and is mom.  I really have out grown the diaper stage of my life and the wake up at dawn to read books, play blocks, dance around, and fight over putting on clothes and shoes to scut out the door to the sitter on time.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: September 22, 2006, 09:53:46 PM »

Well, for my DH and I the real relief has nothing to do with her support but more to do with the piece of mind of him not being able to have control over her like he has been.  Also the hope that she can now move back out on her own in the near future and let me move back into the roll of a grandma or "B"ma as the baby calls me instead of a parent to both him and is mom.  I really have out grown the diaper stage of my life and the wake up at dawn to read books, play blocks, dance around, and fight over putting on clothes and shoes to scut out the door to the sitter on time.

Anidac, if you want to email me off the board get my address from Klaas...I will tell you what I can

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: September 22, 2006, 09:54:17 PM »

Andiac.... that's sad, and AWESOME... doesn't sound like the baby needed him around anyway...

IMO, it's HIS loss and the baby's gain.  The guy is a jerk x10!

You both have that right!  

But we are not done with him yet.   Because I have certain docs that prove he makes $235K annually and he only entered $117K after we called him on the very fraudulant $97K. I allowed the attorney to exchange a short piece of language in the order for him not having to pay out attorney fees to us today.  He actually signed off on it.  The language states that If for any reason at all either party returns to court to request a modification or has any legal problem at all that incurres attorney or legal fees, the father will pay 100% of those fees in all future legal activities.  Well, we are waiting a few months and then going back into court to call him on the incomve reporting fraud.  That will essentially double her support to almost $3K a month without having any custody or visitation issues on the table at all.

WOWEE!~ $3K a month?? I'd be lucky to get $3 a month!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Bring Natalee home...
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: September 22, 2006, 09:55:25 PM »

Sad thing is Mishy that's usually the truth....and it sucks...

anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: September 22, 2006, 09:56:24 PM »

Mrs. Red - No need it wasn't that kind of question.  It was more about the ethical side of attorneys and I did figure it out on my own.  That's what I meant by behind the scenes stuff.  The Master actually called our attorney to ask what the heck was going on and why the case wasn't settled yet.  There was more but I don't really want to post it out here in the open.  It is all very funny now but then it had my eyes crossed.

Thank you any way.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: September 22, 2006, 09:57:13 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
LOL...laughing about the 'skeeve' definition....ya gotta say it like this 'schkeeve'  or 'schkeevatz'  (sorry, phonetic spelling)....omg...so funny...

Smile  2NJ   How you be?

I'm hanging in, ang...how 'bout you & the family?  Haven't seen you here for a bit...though I lurk a lot, myself.

Doing fine here too.. work alot and lurk. and dont say much..lol
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: September 22, 2006, 09:57:18 PM »

Sad thing is Mishy that's usually the truth....and it sucks...

That it does, Mrs...

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: September 22, 2006, 09:58:32 PM »

How's my fluffa?

Bring Natalee home...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: September 22, 2006, 09:58:34 PM »

Telephone rang and it rang again.  Don’t let the smell of yesterday pull you into it’s trap.  Sad eyes seem to look at you.  Stop!  Please STOP!

In my mind I seem to walk away from today and search for tomorrow.  The music follows me and I think I am going to Carolina…..
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 22, 2006, 10:00:18 PM »

One other piece of language we added today and he signed off on was that it is agreed that on the 31st day of his first default, an automatic wage assignment will be entered and payments made from that time forward through the child support enforcement office.  No refiling or even having to request a hearing.  Just show up with a copy of the order and proof of last payment day and it is automatic and with his full consent.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 22, 2006, 10:00:30 PM »

Mrs. Red - No need it wasn't that kind of question.  It was more about the ethical side of attorneys and I did figure it out on my own.  That's what I meant by behind the scenes stuff.  The Master actually called our attorney to ask what the heck was going on and why the case wasn't settled yet.  There was more but I don't really want to post it out here in the open.  It is all very funny now but then it had my eyes crossed.

Thank you any way.

Unfortunately there are some very unethical attorneys that can make it hard for the ethical ones, but usually the judges are aware and make sure that they compensate for it.  In our state, the Guardian Ad Litem
can be clueless and make STUPID recommendations as well...

I never mind answering questions, but don't want to cross the fine line of actually giving legal advice... I would lose my Certification and that was hard to earn!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.