April 27, 2024, 10:55:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136927 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2006, 09:39:10 AM »

FYI:  I’m trying to keep abreast of what is happening in Aruba as it pertains to the Dutch team of investigators and wanted to know if it would be public knowledge when they arrive.

It will be public knowledge. They are arriving any day now. It will not be announced, but the DIARIO reporters will immediately know and pass the information on to me, and from here to you. So, rest assured you will know as soon as they arrive, and from there, what they are up to.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2006, 10:00:36 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
FYI:  I’m trying to keep abreast of what is happening in Aruba as it pertains to the Dutch team of investigators and wanted to know if it would be public knowledge when they arrive.

It will be public knowledge. They are arriving any day now. It will not be announced, but the DIARIO reporters will immediately know and pass the information on to me, and from here to you. So, rest assured you will know as soon as they arrive, and from there, what they are up to.

Wonder if they'll be open with reporters about what they are up to....just thinking about what we've seen in the past....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2006, 10:01:20 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Ebb"
Anybody hear anything more about the Remote Viewing team going back with the right equipment? Ed Dames, I think his name was? Who said his team knew where natalee's body was?

Good question Ebb... I kept wondering how they were going to get the permits and everything... since they wouldn't give them to TES...

Gosh Ebb, I had forgotton about this....Dkpen may know - she gave us the original link.  IIRC, they said in a "couple of weeks" and that was a couple of weeks ago.  I will see if I can search for it.  I am not very good or fast at searches though Embarassed

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2006, 10:05:45 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Wonder if they'll be open with reporters about what they are up to....just thinking about what we've seen in the past....

I don't know, but I have a hunch they will be pretty tight lipped.  Maybe we will hear a few things though, like who they are calling in for interviews and such.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2006, 10:13:37 AM »

I hope they shake down the suspects and get answers!!  but I doubt it will happen....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2006, 10:15:32 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I don't know, but I have a hunch they will be pretty tight lipped.  Maybe we will hear a few things though, like who they are calling in for interviews and such.

Actually, I'd like to see them have surveillance and wire taps on anyone on that island involved in this case - brass on down....what's said and done outside of interviews may be telling....in my dreams, maybe someone will slip up...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2006, 10:18:42 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

EASY - There are 3 articles of interest in todays Local section of Diario.

1.  HOMBER MORTO A RESULTA DI TA BIBO AINDA (looks like a 40yr old died of something...not sure what)

2.  MACHETE USA DEN ACTO VIOLENTO NA HEIDESTRAAT ( a 19yr old and a machete)

3.  POLIS A BAY STOP HOBEN DI 17 KENDE TA ENAMORA DI MUCHA DI 12 AÑA (something about a 17yr old and a 12yr old and sex)

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/9/20/

Can you see if you can get any info on any of these??  TIA
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2006, 10:20:23 AM »

Here's what I found:

klaasend wrote:
dkpen wrote:
Please all listen in on Coast to Coast this coming Sunday evening, if you are able too. Ed Dames will be talking about the Geofix past search and upcoming search in a 1.5 weeks when they return to Aruba.

dkpen~

Major Dames on Art Bell - September 3rd, 2006

Don’t miss the upcoming Coast to Coast AM radio show with Major Ed dames, this Sunday. Major Dames is unleashing an array of news updates and project announcements that he and the professional Remote Viewing team have been working on.

For more information, visit: www.CoasttoCoastam.com

Going to Aruba? Who is this person? So he's going to do the remote viewing thing in Aruba in September?

Ed Dames has already done one Remote Viewing with the Geofix team back in April 2006. They are certain of Natalee's location and will be returning in approximately 1.5 weeks to do a second search.
He will be speaking on the details this Sunday on Coast to Coast. Just wanted everyone to know about it.

God bless~

This was posted on 8/31 - so they should go anytime now - unless, they are having troubles with permits etc.

I think I'll google Geofix...

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2006, 10:25:09 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Ms Marple - sounds almost like the Queen wants deniable culpability..

Some of the wording - very odd. Maybe a translation thing ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2006, 10:38:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODMORNING ALL!

EASY - There are 3 articles of interest in todays Local section of Diario.

1.  HOMBER MORTO A RESULTA DI TA BIBO AINDA (looks like a 40yr old died of something...not sure what)

2.  MACHETE USA DEN ACTO VIOLENTO NA HEIDESTRAAT ( a 19yr old and a machete)

3.  POLIS A BAY STOP HOBEN DI 17 KENDE TA ENAMORA DI MUCHA DI 12 AÑA (something about a 17yr old and a 12yr old and sex)

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/9/20/

Can you see if you can get any info on any of these??  TIA

I will see what I can do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2006, 10:39:40 AM »

Easy - Thanks!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2006, 10:44:15 AM »

Easy - Thanks!

I bet that machete story is the one that was in the news recently where the girl covered her child with her body while she was attacked with the machete.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2006, 10:49:10 AM »

Easy - Thanks!

I bet that machete story is the one that was in the news recently where the girl covered her child with her body while she was attacked with the machete.

Huh?  Shocked  Please find something about that ... for the murder murder & crime mavens ... TY

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2006, 10:52:32 AM »

Easy - Thanks!

Good Morning Monks!

Easy I haven't heard that story...can you tell us more???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2006, 10:52:48 AM »

Sure seems like there are alot of machete incidents in Aruba.  Why would anyone need a machete in Aruba??  It's not like they have a jungle with dense brush???  Can anyone answer this?  I find it quite odd.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2006, 10:56:54 AM »

I see julia/glenda/bondia/scoop is spewing her vemon again
...what a B/Witch ....I wonder if she has any idea that all this crap she writes is not private...probably not .... Wink

Glenda Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:08 am    

It seems the Twittys were planing a boycott as early as June 2nd. Jug said in the lobby of the HI that the ALE better find Natalee or the were going to go on TV and expose Aruba for what it is and the networks were going to pay them for their story! "Nobody will ever want to come to this place when we are done with it." On June 4th, suddenly there were about 75 members of US media covering this 24-7. CNN's Carl Penhaul led the initial bashing, then Fox News added fuel to the fire - everyone else was just keeping up with the Jones.
On June 10th, Jug said they weren't going to leave Aruba until they burned it to the ground.   The Good   she has no idea what the word GOOD means.....Witch
I am really sorry Jug's prediction didn't come true  

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2006, 10:59:41 AM »

Sure seems like there are alot of machete incidents in Aruba.  Why would anyone need a machete in Aruba??  It's not like they have a jungle with dense brush???  Can anyone answer this?  I find it quite odd.

Morning Klaas...since I  lived in Jamaica for nearly 10 years I think I can answer this....the machete is a tool used by many of the 'country people' ....and most carry them along with them...to cut bananas, dig for yams etc....and also for defense.....I never got used to seeing people walk around with these very SHARP tools/weapons Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2006, 11:00:35 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
http://www.amigoe.com/english/ 09/19/2006 (emphasis added):

Queen Beatrix indicated in the speech that she delivered today on the occasion of Prinsjesdag on behalf of the government in the Ridderzaal of the Binnenhof in The Hague that she looks forward to her visit to the Antilles and Aruba in November of this year.

“I am so pleased that I can soon visit the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom”, said the Queen.  

I bet Carlos and Charlies is her first stop..no doubt on Ladies Night.   Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2006, 11:01:23 AM »

Thanks Easy - appreciate these updates..... not much news.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2006, 11:03:18 AM »

I will add to that, they open coconuts in a few hits.. So even in Miami they are used a lot for what SunnyinTX said and also for coconuts..  Try opening a coconut with out one..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.