April 27, 2024, 12:30:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136903 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: September 23, 2006, 05:15:51 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "San"
It seems to me that Satish knows Joran's actions very well.  Didn't we all see this in Greta's interview.  Besides all of what Satish said he get blotches all over his face and his ears turn beet red.  He also drinks a lot of water which helps him distract people from stairing into his eyes.

FROM SATISH'S STATEMENT:

How did I know that Joran became nervous? I can explain the following: Joran looked around then visibility was gone and tried to avoid eye contact. Also his eyes opened further. Also he gave me the impression that he had to think of what he would say. Also it was notable to me that he didn’t want to talk long regarding the beach, but always concerning the tale of the Holiday Inn.

I wonder if he got red splotches all over his face!

If this slightly enhanced photo is any example, my money is on YES!

Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: September 23, 2006, 05:18:02 PM »

FROM SATISH'S STATEMENT:

On your question on how I think that Joran my brother and I are involved and will tell the truth, I can explain the following:
Joran was the last person that was with the missing girl and wants to involve us. He wants to give only his account.

I have always thought that out of the 3 of them,Joran was the guiltyest.
Also,didn't Joran state in the Greta interview that he only knew the Kalpoe's a couple of months....Satish stated they knew eachother for a year.

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: September 23, 2006, 05:19:46 PM »

Quote from: "Smish"
FROM SATISH'S STATEMENT:

On your question on how I think that Joran my brother and I are involved and will tell the truth, I can explain the following:
Joran was the last person that was with the missing girl and wants to involve us. He wants to give only his account.

I have always thought that out of the 3 of them,Joran was the guiltyest.
Also,didn't Joran state in the Greta interview that he only knew the Kalpoe's a couple of months....Satish stated they knew eachother for a year.

Yep!  Just another one of Joran's lies.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: September 23, 2006, 05:20:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Obviously someone knows something in law enforcement because they are talking about a camera.  Why didn't they followup with the camera questions.

I don't know San..it just makes me sick though to realize what the family has gone through all this time.

I agree Klaas.  It seems to me that Freddy is more in the know than the Kalpoes.

Was Freddy working at the Marriot back then??  Isn't Chasers the Marriot??

Not Chasers, it's Champions Bar and it is at the Marriott.  We don't know if Freddy was working there then though.

I didn't answer that question because I know I always get it wrong Laughing
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: September 23, 2006, 05:22:02 PM »

They are all guilty and DNA would prove it.

On your question what would the father of Joran have meant with difficult, I can tell you what is possible it meant I took it that he meant, if a corpse is found evidence could be found on the corpse that could lead to our arrest.

Very interesting....Satish is saying in this statement in the beginning that he and Deepak don't know what happened to Natalee AFTER she was alone with Joran.I was taking this to mean that 2K had nothing to do with the rape of Natalee(Satish says they did not have sex with her)but......now it sounds like all 3 of them did pull a bangbus on her but then something bad happened to her AFTER 2K dropped her and Joran off...somewhere.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: September 23, 2006, 05:22:53 PM »

It seems to me that Satish knows Joran's actions very well.  Didn't we all see this in Greta's interview.  Besides all of what Satish said he get blotches all over his face and his ears turn beet red.  He also drinks a lot of water which helps him distract people from stairing into his eyes.

FROM SATISH'S STATEMENT:

How did I know that Joran became nervous? I can explain the following: Joran looked around then visibility was gone and tried to avoid eye contact. Also his eyes opened further. Also he gave me the impression that he had to think of what he would say. Also it was notable to me that he didn’t want to talk long regarding the beach, but always concerning the tale of the Holiday Inn.

I wonder if he got red splotches all over his face!

If this slightly enhanced photo is any example, my money is on YES!

Here is a photo of him avoiding eye contact and trying to think of his story.  Now we know the guy who is interviewing him was way shorter Laughing

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 23, 2006, 05:24:36 PM »

FYI - I think BFN may be releasing an earlier statement of Satish's some time today.

This is good. Before today we have not heard from Satish since 6/11. He is much more willing to talk about Paulus than Deepak.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: September 23, 2006, 05:31:14 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
FYI - I think BFN may be releasing an earlier statement of Satish's some time today.

This is good. Before today we have not heard from Satish since 6/11. He is much more willing to talk about Paulus than Deepak.

BFN is saying they are going to post it tonight.  I'm also working on another one of Satish's from 6/30.  May not be ready until tomorrow.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #828 on: September 23, 2006, 05:33:25 PM »

Satish statement June 24:
On your question if this the first time that we have dropped young American girls off at their hotel, I can explain to you the following:
This is not the first time that we have dropped young American girls off at their hotel. Generally after closing time of Carlos & Charlies, we drop young American girl at their hotels. With we I mean, my brother, Joran and I. Each weekend Joran is with us. We are then together, at home, at the cinema or go out.

So this IS a past practice...happens 20 times or more.  I thought Joran didn't hang out with these two so much?  More lies, lies, lies.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 23, 2006, 05:34:38 PM »

I take this to mean Joran was assaulting Natalee and she was trying to fight back.

You ask me what I meant when I said to the police force Wednesday June 1, 2005: "then I saw this and I said to Deepak, Joran is crazy, I can explain it following:
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: September 23, 2006, 05:36:00 PM »

If the brothers do not know what happened after they left Joran and Natalee alone, it would explain why they have not turned on the rat.  He has tried more than once to shit suspision toward those two and it is human nature to strike back yet they have not.  Maybe they don't know what Joran did after they left......
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: September 23, 2006, 05:39:27 PM »

If the brothers do not know what happened after they left Joran and Natalee alone, it would explain why they have not turned on the rat.  He has tried more than once to shit suspision toward those two and it is human nature to strike back yet they have not.  Maybe they don't know what Joran did after they left......

Thats what I'm thinking too Easy.I think the Kalpoe's are guilty of raping Natalee but Joran is guilty of raping and murdering Natalee.I don't think the Kalpoe's know what really happened to Natalee but I truly believe that Freddy knows all.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: September 23, 2006, 05:40:20 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
On your question if this the first time that we have dropped young American girls off at their hotel, I can explain to you the following:
This is not the first time that we have dropped young American girls off at their hotel. Generally after closing time of Carlos & Charlies, we drop young American girl at their hotels. With we I mean, my brother, Joran and I. Each weekend Joran is with us. We are then together, at home, at the cinema or go out.

So this IS a past practice...happens 20 times or more.  I thought Joran didn't hang out with these two so much?  More lies, lies, lies.

Notice how it's always on the weekends.  Where the hell is Paulus & Anita watching their scumbag son.  They knew damn well what he was doing.  This is why Anita said Joran brings girls home all the time.  It happened at their home and they allowed it each and every time.  JMO.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: September 23, 2006, 05:40:30 PM »

Satish June 24:
On Wednesday June 1, 2005 after I had driven round with the police force I called my brother Deepak and together we went to meet Joran at the Racquet club. In the evening hours at around 10:30, I went with my brother Deepak to Joran’s apartment. His father and mother were with him and we told them the invented tale of the Holiday Inn. What I noticed was that each time that my brother Deepak and I were visiting with Joran, his father Paul was there, therefore we could talk with Joran. The father Paul told us that we could be interrogated as suspects also after being interrogated as witnesses. Also I can explain that there was a time that when I was with my brother Deepak and Joran and his father was also there, Joran said “if a body is found that we are in big trouble”. My brother and I said to Joran that is impossible because we had done nothing. Joran said then laughing, “Yes, yes you are right”.

So, there WAS a story concocted around the pool, so to speak.  I guess we learn a few more things that fit into place here.  What was told by MJ has credibility, since Deepak told him they were all together at Joran's making plans and getting stories to jive.   Also, it is evident that Joran knew just how much trouble there could be since he himself knew that the body held key evidence.  Body gone...no evidence.  Why does Joran laugh?  Because he knew where and what had happened to the body.  It had all been taken care of by June 1.
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: September 23, 2006, 05:43:38 PM »

Yup....I really believe that.They had the game all worked out....lots of practice....Deepak waits by the back door of C&C's with the car,Satish and Joran scoot the unsuspecting girls out to the car.Satish and Joran also responsible for drugging said girls and if they needed help with this PIMP game they called on their PIMPETTES to get friendly with the girls first or when they needed or wanted to make their PIMPY,gangbus movies.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 23, 2006, 05:43:49 PM »

One of the very first comments Deepak made in the begining of this case was "I should have never left him alone with her".
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: September 23, 2006, 05:43:54 PM »

Well My Answer To That Is For The Last 15 Months We Know That ..........

Bails & Alyse Were One Of These Dropoffs .........

So Why Has'nt Anyone Contacted These Women & Get Their Story ....

The Media Has Dropped The Ball On Numerous Occasions ...........

Get These Women On Danas Show ..............

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: September 23, 2006, 05:46:53 PM »

Someone needs to sqeeze the truth out of Freddy!

I'd Rather The Penis Guillotine ................

That Gets Them Talking Fast ................

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: September 23, 2006, 05:47:28 PM »

Notice how it's always on the weekends.  Where the hell is Paulus & Anita watching their scumbag son.  They knew damn well what he was doing.  This is why Anita said Joran brings girls home all the time.  It happened at their home and they allowed it each and every time.  JMO.

I wouldn't even call the van der Sloot's parents...they make me sick.
I do think that Anita is a willingly blind as a bat Mama,blind to all of her delicious sporter's(who in the heck decribes their son this way?)faults,blind as a bat to all of her hubbys faults.I have as much sympathy for Anita as I do golden monsters Mama,Jackie.None!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: September 23, 2006, 05:48:41 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"

Well My Answer To That Is For The Last 15 Months We Know That ..........

Bails & Alyse Were One Of These Dropoffs .........

So Why Has'nt Anyone Contacted These Women & Get Their Story ....

The Media Has Dropped The Ball On Numerous Occasions ...........

Get These Women On Danas Show ..............

Rolling Eyes

I bet they were talked to already and they aren't releasing what was said.  Why give the enemy the heads up.  Could this be part of the information that the FBI has.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.