April 27, 2024, 02:44:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136906 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: September 23, 2006, 06:28:05 PM »

When exactly were these meetings with Freddy, with or without the camera?  Why was the date and time not noted as it was when they met at the Raquet Club, vacuumed the car, left Joran with Natalee on the beach, etc.?  

It seems like when they translated into Dutch, they used wite out in a lot of it.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: September 23, 2006, 06:31:34 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
hi widgie.........i have been without a computer, except at work and had no time to read, except the fp.
i was very surprised about the camera, that it was mentioned and then never mentioned again.

Hi Kat ..........

This Is The First Time I Have Seen Some Sort Of Backing To Our Theory

It Is A VERY IMPORTANT STATEMENT ..........

Cool

u are not kidding... still trying to digest it all
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: September 23, 2006, 06:38:08 PM »

Satish June 24:
On your question if I cleaned the car on another day after May 29, 2005, I can explain the following:
I can you insure that I have not cleaned the car after May 29, 2005.

On May 29, 2005, around 22.45, was the last time my brother and I vacuumed and cleaned the car.

On your question if I have new floor mats in the car, I can explain the following:
No, the floor mats, which are in the car, are not new.

On your question if someone else in the family could have seen us vacuuming, I can explain to you the following:
Only my little sister was home and she was sleeping. Perhaps the neighbors had seen, however, that we vacuumed the car.
On your question if we still had things to clean, I can explain the following:
Afterwards we still needed to clean. Not direct but the days which followed afterwards, however.

Just because Satish didn't clean the car himself after May 29, does not mean that Deepak didn't...he only speaks for himself here and doesn't include Deepak.  Also he is acutely aware that someone has reported seeing the car being cleaned in the wee hours. Just trying to cover his tracks and help Deepak out here. My next question is what else did they need to clean afterwards?  Satish just contradicted himself...either they cleaned after this date or not. Which one was it Satish?  Why didn't anyone ask him that? Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: September 23, 2006, 06:38:08 PM »

FROM SATISH'S STATEMENT:

The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house. Freddy also lives in Montanja. I do not remember his house number. We had bought food and we then we went to Joran’s apartment afterwards. According to me Freddy was informed then already about the missing girl. We may have spoken some about the missing girl, it is possible but I don’t remember.

Is he saying they ate the Chinese food at Freddy's?  Or is he saying they went to a Chinese food place near Freddy's home which is also near Joran's home.

Did they make a delivery to someone?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: September 23, 2006, 06:40:36 PM »

Quote from: "San"
FROM SATISH'S STATEMENT:

The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house. Freddy also lives in Montanja. I do not remember his house number. We had bought food and we then we went to Joran’s apartment afterwards. According to me Freddy was informed then already about the missing girl. We may have spoken some about the missing girl, it is possible but I don’t remember.

Is he saying they ate the Chinese food at Freddy's?  Or is he saying they went to a Chinese food place near Freddy's home which is also near Joran's home.

Did they make a delivery to someone?

I'm not sure San - I had problems trying to figure out what exactly he meant when I was translating that part as well.  Freddy lives almost next door to Joran though so I'm not sure it really makes any difference.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #865 on: September 23, 2006, 06:41:12 PM »

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: September 23, 2006, 06:45:22 PM »

Could someone refresh my memory, sorry, but I am having a senior moment...just exactly what time and date did Beth and Co. land on Aruba?  TIA
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 23, 2006, 06:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Can you give us an anticipated date for that change?   Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: September 23, 2006, 06:50:43 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Could someone refresh my memory, sorry, but I am having a senior moment...just exactly what time and date did Beth and Co. land on Aruba?  TIA

Monday, 5/30/05.....I want to say around 7PM, but that may not be correct, that could be near the time they left the US.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: September 23, 2006, 06:53:44 PM »

It was May 30th.

From Shizaru's timeline:

11:00 pm: Beth and Co arrive in Aruba, are met by Alberto Groeneveld and Claudio Eldridge. They depart for HI where they are met by chaperone Paul Lilly and Eric Williams, an ex-DEA agent and friend of the family (Vinda de Souza letter in Tacopina civil filing)
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: September 23, 2006, 06:53:51 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Monday, 5/30/05.....I want to say around 7PM, but that may not be correct, that could be near the time they left the US.

Monday,may 30th and I thought it was around 11pm.

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: September 23, 2006, 06:55:37 PM »

and viet vet arrived on June 1, 2005, I did save all of his posts.....

O/T.....Lala's......we lost in overtime  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

I guess it's roast ellyphant and not sooey pig???  Confused  Crying or Very sad

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: September 23, 2006, 06:56:34 PM »

Satish June 24:
On Wednesday June 1, 2005 after I had driven round with the police force I called my brother Deepak and together we went to meet Joran at the Racquet club. In the evening hours at around 10:30, I went with my brother Deepak to Joran’s apartment. His father and mother were with him and we told them the invented tale of the Holiday Inn.

Now let me get this straight, Satish is saying that this is the first time that Joran's parents had heard the HI story?  I thought Paulus was present when Joran and Deepak told it to the ALE, and Beth and Jug the night before.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: September 23, 2006, 06:57:12 PM »

Smish, San found in in Shizaru's timeline...11pm....(had a feeling I was not correct, and knew someone would set it straight)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: September 23, 2006, 06:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

O/T.....Lala's......we lost in overtime  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

We sure did and I have much to discuss about the coaching in the football thread when I get a chance to post there.  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: September 23, 2006, 06:59:18 PM »

Satish June 24:
On Wednesday June 1, 2005 after I had driven round with the police force I called my brother Deepak and together we went to meet Joran at the Racquet club. In the evening hours at around 10:30, I went with my brother Deepak to Joran’s apartment. His father and mother were with him and we told them the invented tale of the Holiday Inn.

Now let me get this straight, Satish is saying that this is the first time that Joran's parents had heard the HI story?  I thought Paulus was present when Joran and Deepak told it to the ALE, and Beth and Jug the night before.

Why the hell is he driving around with the police by himself.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: September 23, 2006, 07:00:01 PM »

Satish June 24:

It would have been very early Tuesday, 5/31/05, and Paulus was there, Lala's.   Could he mean that they were telling them that it was 'invented' at that time?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: September 23, 2006, 07:00:07 PM »

Lala-

It was Jug and not Beth standing outside speaking with Paulus on that first night, Beth stayed in the car. Much of the conversation was also in Dutch or Papimento, I recall Jug mentioned that again in an interview.

Remember, Joran stopped by the car and beat his chest to Beth as if to say what do you want me to do?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: September 23, 2006, 07:00:50 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

We sure did and I have much to discuss about the coaching in the football thread when I get a chance to post there.  Laughing

Well as we know, I have to zip my lips  Laughing

Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: September 23, 2006, 07:02:56 PM »

Satish June 24:

Ahh,I didn't catch that.Sounds like Satish IS trying to say this is the first time J2K told the van der Sloots the HI story.....but thats not the first time Paulus(at least)heard that story.

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.