April 27, 2024, 10:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136923 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: September 23, 2006, 08:34:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
FROM SATISH'S STATEMENT:

The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house. Freddy also lives in Montanja. I do not remember his house number. We had bought food and we then we went to Joran’s apartment afterwards. According to me Freddy was informed then already about the missing girl. We may have spoken some about the missing girl, it is possible but I don’t remember.

Is he saying they ate the Chinese food at Freddy's?  Or is he saying they went to a Chinese food place near Freddy's home which is also near Joran's home.

Did they make a delivery to someone?

I'm not sure San - I had problems trying to figure out what exactly he meant when I was translating that part as well.  Freddy lives almost next door to Joran though so I'm not sure it really makes any difference.

I have another file that needs to be re sized, any chance you can email me and I will send it.

Thanks
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: September 23, 2006, 09:04:53 PM »

The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house. Freddy also lives in Montanja. I do not remember his house number. We had bought food and we then we went to Joran’s apartment afterwards. According to me Freddy was informed then already about the missing girl. We may have spoken some about the missing girl, it is possible but I don’t remember.

I really wish we had a date on this second time.  It would be interesting to see if this was before or after the VDS house was searched and Anita's camera and the family computer were siezed.  I'm betting that it was before the search that they returned Freddy's camera.  Wouldn't want the camera that was used for so many interesting photo shoots to be confiscated in a silly house search, would we?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: September 23, 2006, 09:05:20 PM »

Dana -I just sent you an email!  Wink
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: September 23, 2006, 09:06:13 PM »

And, do we know where the camera was before it was returned to Freddy?  Was it at Joran's apartment, the Kalpoe's house, or both in quick succession?

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: September 23, 2006, 09:10:01 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
And, do we know where the camera was before it was returned to Freddy?  Was it at Joran's apartment, the Kalpoe's house, or both in quick succession?

Why do I get the strange feeling that Deepak had this camera.  I also think Deepak has a copy of what ever was on that camera.  Is this what is helping the Kalpoes against the Sloots.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #905 on: September 23, 2006, 09:13:28 PM »

I really wish we had a date on this second time.  It would be interesting to see if this was before or after the VDS house was searched and Anita's camera and the family computer were siezed.  I'm betting that it was before the search that they returned Freddy's camera.  Wouldn't want the camera that was used for so many interesting photo shoots to be confiscated in a silly house search, would we?

I agree and posted something similar earlier.  It seems other questions have dates & times...It's frustrating to try to imagine when and how this camera delivery came to be.  You may be right about it being before a pending search.  As Lala' stated also, no folow up questions asked.  And from the introduction on this questioning, it was to be a more thorough questioning...that being a follow up....has holes in it...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: September 23, 2006, 09:21:36 PM »

Klaasend:

Laughing  Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: September 23, 2006, 09:22:30 PM »

Camera returned to Freddy...  Shocked

This may be the explanation for the missing 15 minutes prior to leaving for CnC's on Sunday night.  Once the Kalpoes arrived they claimed to be waiting for Joran to complete his school work.  Knowing what we know now that seems rather unlikely, and in fact a false alibi.  My instincts tell me there is more to the story in terms of the time period prior to departure to CnC's.   A couple theories come to mind;

A. When the Kalpoe's arrive, Joran is at Freddy's to retrieve the camera...
B. The 3, J2K all go to Freddy's either by foot or vehicle...
C. Freddy is at Joran's preparing the video equipment for that particular night.

I tend to lean towards C myself for the time being.  

Thoughts?

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: September 23, 2006, 09:23:31 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Klaasend:

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: September 23, 2006, 09:27:12 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

This may be the explanation for the missing 15 minutes prior to leaving for CnC's on Sunday night.  Once the Kalpoes arrived they claimed to be waiting for Joran to complete his school work.  Knowing what we know now that seems rather unlikely, and in fact a false alibi.  My instincts tell me there is more to the story in terms of the time period prior to departure to CnC's.   A couple theories come to mind;

C. Freddy is at Joran's preparing the video equipment for that particular night.

Thoughts?

Yes I agree with this.  Freddy is the cameraman.  He is a prime suspect.  There is a reason Paulus hired him an attorney.  Freddy knows more than the Kalpoes.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: September 23, 2006, 09:33:42 PM »

Maybe that's why Satish had selective memory about the night that Freddy stayed at Joran's apartment.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: September 23, 2006, 09:34:28 PM »

It would have to be before they were arrested on 6/9 b/c the house wasn't searched before then and Joran spent the summer in jail.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: September 23, 2006, 09:35:33 PM »

Klaasend:

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Seriously, you should see me.  Cooking pancakes for dinner and coming here to post inbetween batches, LOLOL  Laughing
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: September 23, 2006, 09:36:31 PM »

OK a little O/T but, did anyone else realize one of Joran's character witnesses, Kawish Misier is the OWNER of the VIP Club next to the LION'S DEN???  My head is still spinning over that little tidbit  Idea

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: September 23, 2006, 09:38:41 PM »

Klaasend:

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Seriously, you should see me.  Cooking pancakes for dinner and coming here to post inbetween batches, LOLOL  Laughing

That is so funny!  I made pancakes for the girls last night!  mmmm.... My blood sugar is through the roof, LOL.  Shouldn't have to worry about it at 32 years of age darnit!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #915 on: September 23, 2006, 09:38:44 PM »

Klaasend, we know you have mastered time management...you cook, eat, post & shower by an egg timer... Laughing  Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: September 23, 2006, 09:40:24 PM »

OK a little O/T but, did anyone else realize one of Joran's character witnesses, Kawish Misier is the OWNER of the VIP Club next to the LION'S DEN???  My head is still spinning over that little tidbit  Idea

Tell us more....I didn't hear that...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: September 23, 2006, 09:41:39 PM »

Klaasend:

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing

I'll take two with a cup of coffee Laughing
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: September 23, 2006, 09:42:54 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Thoughts?

Yes I agree with this.  Freddy is the cameraman.  He is a prime suspect.  There is a reason Paulus hired him an attorney.  Freddy knows more than the Kalpoes.

Freddy was likely to have access to alot of digital camera / video equipment.  There were many references to Freddy and Video Productions on his tickle and/or myspace sites.  I will see if I can find any of these references...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: September 23, 2006, 09:43:48 PM »

Klaasend, we know you have mastered time management...you cook, eat, post & shower by an egg timer... Laughing  Laughing

Close to it!  I have learned to take showers durring commercial breaks..ha ha  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.