April 28, 2024, 08:08:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion # 525 9/19 - 9/23/2006  (Read 136948 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: September 23, 2006, 09:47:52 PM »

Crying or Very sad O/T BREAKING NEWS:  All Three Missing Children Found Dead in Illinois, FOX News Confirms
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #921 on: September 23, 2006, 09:52:55 PM »

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: September 23, 2006, 09:54:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Crying or Very sad O/T BREAKING NEWS:  All Three Missing Children Found Dead in Illinois, FOX News Confirms

This is so sad.  Three bodies found stuffed inside a dryer.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: September 23, 2006, 09:56:24 PM »

OT, 48 Hours about Ashley Barnett, young actress found dead in cabin on pleasure cruise.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: September 23, 2006, 10:00:32 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Grande"
OK a little O/T but, did anyone else realize one of Joran's character witnesses, Kawish Misier is the OWNER of the VIP Club next to the LION'S DEN???  My head is still spinning over that little tidbit  Idea

Tell us more....I didn't hear that...

Hey 2NJ and all you Monkeys!  I dont' think this is off topic.  Did you see on his tickle site that he has Natalee as one of his friends?  http://connect.tickle.com/photo/surf.html?id=ZPS.F5zQ31nujAty

Hmmmm...this site is pretty interesting:  

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4538.msg156359;topicseen

Have you seen this?

Have a great weekend all!  Let's hope they find Nat soon!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: September 23, 2006, 10:07:37 PM »

Camera returned to Freddy...  Shocked

This may be the explanation for the missing 15 minutes prior to leaving for CnC's on Sunday night.  Once the Kalpoes arrived they claimed to be waiting for Joran to complete his school work.  Knowing what we know now that seems rather unlikely, and in fact a false alibi.  My instincts tell me there is more to the story in terms of the time period prior to departure to CnC's.   A couple theories come to mind;

A. When the Kalpoe's arrive, Joran is at Freddy's to retrieve the camera...
B. The 3, J2K all go to Freddy's either by foot or vehicle...
C. Freddy is at Joran's preparing the video equipment for that particular night.

I tend to lean towards C myself for the time being.  

Thoughts?

JACKPOT  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 23, 2006, 10:10:14 PM »

OT, 48 Hours about Ashley Barnett, young actress found dead in cabin on pleasure cruise.

I can't stand to look at her boyfriend.  He is FOS.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 23, 2006, 10:18:22 PM »

Freddy & "The Camera"

SK 6/24 statement: "...The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house..."

Hhhhmm.

I would suspect delivery to Freddy (who knows all stories) is to destroy the movie & would bet deepak kept an insurance copy.

This camera hand-off event would have happened 5/31 - 6/8.  Why do k2 have Freddy's camera, and why is there a need to return it as part of "suspect statement"?  There is a reason why k2 have Freddy's property.

If k2 left the scene on 5/30 at 2:00am, how do they have freddy's camera -- and freddy has not yet appeared on scene?
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: September 23, 2006, 10:20:18 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Freddy & "The Camera"

SK 6/24 statement: "...The second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house. We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house..."

Hhhhmm.

I would suspect delivery to Freddy (who knows all stories) is to destroy the movie & would bet deepak kept an insurance copy.

This camera hand-off event would have happened 5/31 - 6/8.  Why do k2 have Freddy's camera, and why is there a need to return it as part of "suspect statement"?  There is a reason why k2 have Freddy's property.

If k2 left the scene on 5/30 at 2:00am, how do they have freddy's camera -- and freddy has not yet appeared on scene?

????????????????????????????????????
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 23, 2006, 10:23:17 PM »

Freddy has a new Tickle site:

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=t9O-do6P-u47Os3l
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: September 23, 2006, 10:23:54 PM »

Freddy & "The Camera"

Hhhhmm.

Deepak is the man with the computer skills.  Is he making copies.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: September 23, 2006, 10:24:42 PM »

Freddy & "The Camera"

Hhhhmm.

Obvious thing here is that the relevance of the camera to the case is not exposed in the statements at hand.  It's been discussed at large here.   The date range makes sense...just wish the officers had the skills to nail the specifics.  

Thanks, hammer.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: September 23, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »

Koen still has himself listed as being in Aruba and the last time he was online was today ( tickle site)

ANd Joran hasnt visited his site since last month

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 23, 2006, 10:49:23 PM »

OK a little O/T but, did anyone else realize one of Joran's character witnesses, Kawish Misier is the OWNER of the VIP Club next to the LION'S DEN???  My head is still spinning over that little tidbit  Idea

http://i10.tinypic.com/2en0qvt.jpg Kawish Misier...

That's all I have at this point 2NJSons_Mom

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: September 23, 2006, 10:49:27 PM »

O/T - Venezuelan Diplomat says he was roughed up at Kennedy airport. Laughing

Poor guy. Rolling Eyes
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: September 23, 2006, 10:58:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Poor guy. Rolling Eyes

Laughing Saw that

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: September 23, 2006, 10:59:33 PM »

http://i10.tinypic.com/2en0qvt.jpg Kawish Misier...

That's all I have at this point 2NJSons_Mom

Doesn't mention VIP Club, unless I just didn't see it....thanks, though.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 23, 2006, 11:00:06 PM »

Freddy & "The Camera"

Hhhhmm.

Obvious thing here is that the relevance of the camera to the case is not exposed in the statements at hand.  It's been discussed at large here.   The date range makes sense...just wish the officers had the skills to nail the specifics.  

Thanks, hammer.

Well said 2NJ, I agree completely.  It appears as though this camera issue may have been the topic of previous interrogations of witnesses/suspects.   Certainly if this were the first mention of the camera there would have been relevant discussion in the interviews.  

This is the first concrete reference to a potential video or pictures I have seen.  It also seems to provide some credibility to all the speculation regarding a potential video.  We should review all past references knowing what we know now.  

Regards all!

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: September 23, 2006, 11:00:59 PM »

MissinNat....thanks for your post, earlier...I don't roam around as much as others on other sites, so I appreciate it.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 23, 2006, 11:03:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Poor guy. Rolling Eyes

thats a shame

NOT  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.