April 19, 2024, 07:19:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for Clinton Nelson Nov. 8th & 9th 2008, Princeton, LA - TES needs help  (Read 22819 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: October 06, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »

POSTED BY CAROLYN in Clinton's thread.

Hey Everyone, I wanted to let you know that I just got off of the phone with Texas Equu Search.  The are planning another search for November 8th & 9th in Princeton LA.  We desperately need volunteers.  We will be searching the area between Ward Lane and Princeton Road.  This is an area that has been searched before but law enforcement wants it searched again.  There is also a pond that we want searched. 

Please say prayers for operating funds for TES.  They are really struggling right now.

Thanks
Carolyn
« Last Edit: November 22, 2008, 08:33:36 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 04:25:36 PM »

Hey everyone.  I wanted to give you an update.  It sounds like the info has been entered into codis.  I am waiting for some kind of written documentation but I do have an email saying it was completed.  I also want to let everyone know that I have been in contact with TES and the search is still on.  The actual days of the search on November 8 and 9.  If anyone is in that area we could use all of the volunteers we can get, even if it is only for a few hours.  Please keep praying. 

I would like to ask for everyone to pray for Tim Miller.  It sounds like he is pretty exhausted!  He is truly and angel of God and I pray that God will give him the strength he needs to do what he does.

Thank you.

Carolyn Johnson

Edited once to change month from September to November.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:06:32 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 05:06:04 PM »

Carolyn ~  It's good news you bring that the search with TES is still on.  I won't be able to come search, but I would like to donate.  Tim Miller is in my thoughts and prayers.  I can see why you are waiting for written confirmation that Clinton's information has been entered into CODIS.  Hopefully, this has been done and perhaps something can come of it.  Thank you for updating and sharing with us.  (((hugs)))
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:07:36 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 07:00:47 PM »

Carolyn ~  It's good news you bring that the search with TES is still on.  I won't be able to come search, but I would like to donate.  Tim Miller is in my thoughts and prayers.  I can see why you are waiting for written confirmation that Clinton's information has been entered into CODIS.  Hopefully, this has been done and perhaps something can come of it.  Thank you for updating and sharing with us.  (((hugs)))

Muffy thank you for your willingness to donate.  You can either send it direct to TES for Clinton's search or to me and I will make sure it is used for the search.  Thank you for your generosity! 

Blessings
Carolyn
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 07:07:44 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Clinton Nelson Missing from Princeton LA since 9/1/2006.  Send info to find-clinton@hotmail.com if you have information.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 07:04:07 PM »

Hey everyone.  I wanted to give you an update.  It sounds like the info has been entered into codis.  I am waiting for some kind of written documentation but I do have an email saying it was completed.  I also want to let everyone know that I have been in contact with TES and the search is still on.  The actual days of the search on November 8 and 9.  If anyone is in that area we could use all of the volunteers we can get, even if it is only for a few hours.  Please keep praying. 

I would like to ask for everyone to pray for Tim Miller.  It sounds like he is pretty exhausted!  He is truly and angel of God and I pray that God will give him the strength he needs to do what he does.

Thank you.

Carolyn Johnson

Edited once to change month from September to November.

Changing all the headers to match

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 09:48:24 PM »

Carolyn
Can we start spreading the word  or  do we need to wait for a media release like last time?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2008, 03:43:22 PM »

Carolyn
Can we start spreading the word  or  do we need to wait for a media release like last time?

Yes you can start spreading the word!  Thank you.

Carolyn

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2008, 09:39:17 PM »

I am confused.....it was just reported that TES will be back in Orlando on Sat. Nov. 8th to search for Caylee.
??? I know TES has different groups, but I wanted to mention this, in case there has been a mix up in dates?

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »

I am confused.....it was just reported that TES will be back in Orlando on Sat. Nov. 8th to search for Caylee.
??? I know TES has different groups, but I wanted to mention this, in case there has been a mix up in dates?

I was told November 8 & 9 for Clinton's.  I can only assume that Tim will be in Florida and not Louisiana.  He was not at the last search for Clinton either.  I am checking into it again.  I checked earlier this week before I bought my plain ticket for Louisiana....I will let you all know as soon as I hear back from Tim.  I am sorry..... I will keep you posted.

Carolyn

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2008, 08:58:54 PM »

I was told November 8 & 9 for Clinton's.  I can only assume that Tim will be in Florida and not Louisiana.  He was not at the last search for Clinton either.  I am checking into it again.  I checked earlier this week before I bought my plain ticket for Louisiana....I will let you all know as soon as I hear back from Tim.  I am sorry..... I will keep you posted.

Carolyn

I'm sure Tim can have a team in LA at the same time as FL.  Please let us know what you here.
carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2008, 10:21:38 AM »

Carolyn

I'm sure Tim can have a team in LA at the same time as FL.  Please let us know what you here.

Thanks Klaasend,
I agree with you.  I am sure it is ok.  I have had several people comment or contact me, so I thought I better check on it again. 

I am attaching a poster for the upcoming search for Clinton.

Thanks
Carolyn
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 02:24:28 PM by klaasend » Logged

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2008, 02:24:12 PM »

Carolyn

Thanks Klaasend,
I agree with you.  I am sure it is ok.  I have had several people comment or contact me, so I thought I better check on it again. 

I am attaching a poster for the upcoming search for Clinton.

Thanks
Carolyn

Hey everyone the posted link above is the wrong one.  I am attaching the correct poster. I apologize for my error.

Carolyn

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 01:34:21 PM »

Thanks for the Poster PDF  Carolyn

Now if we can get it posted as a web link from somewhere  so NON Members can see and copy it around...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 02:00:11 PM »

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/TESClinton2.jpg

« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 02:25:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 02:02:20 PM »

Thanks Klaas....was trying to figure that out!

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 02:05:04 PM »

Hey Klaas, Is there some way to change the date on the poster you just posted? I believe that was from an earlier search so may not even be the same area. I do not know.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 02:29:15 PM »

Hey Klaas, Is there some way to change the date on the poster you just posted? I believe that was from an earlier search so may not even be the same area. I do not know.

Thanks Sam.  Carolyn had posted the wrong one and the right one.  I've fixed it now, thanks for bringing it to my attention!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 05:02:29 PM »

Thanks Klaasend
I'm also checking to see if this works
Nov_8_9_Search_1_.pdf - 113.0 Kb
or
http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/26RZAOL8293A/Nov_8_9_Search_1_.pdf.html

Well they kinda do...   you have to enter a code to down load  view / print the flyer

I  was hoping we had an area where PDF's could be stored / downloaded from 

All is good though   Thanks again

carolyn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 01:48:27 PM »

Hey everyone,
I wanted to give you an update!  TES may not be at the search they are still trying to work it out.  However we are going to proceed with the search no matter what.  Angela has been working the Barksdale AFB and they already have 10 volunteers that are going to come and help. 

Also Johnny's Pizza,  a pizza chain in Louisiana has generously agreed to distribute the flyer's with all of there pizza deliveries. 

Another bit of news.  AMW is going to do a story on Clinton's disappearance - I have been corresponding with a producer and I am supposed to talk to her next week!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Carolyn

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 02:28:59 PM »

Carolyn that is such great news about  AMW.

If you live in the area or have contacts there, you might think about seeing if you could get volunteer firefighters to help search also. They are always such a great group about volunteering. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.