April 26, 2024, 07:20:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Search for Clinton Nelson Nov. 8th & 9th 2008, Princeton, LA - TES needs help  (Read 22863 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2008, 05:24:55 PM »

Carolyn,You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2008, 05:26:04 PM »

Carolyn, I am keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers today.

God Bless.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »

Carolyn just called me with an update...

Carolyn (herself) and searchers found an abandoned refrigerator and inside there was a couple of garbage bags... with bones in it. The LE who were present "thought" the bones are probably animal, however, the cadaver dogs did alert on them as human. The bones are being sent for further forensics because it is always possible someone mixed animal bones with human. Of course one also wonders if they'd go to that much trouble why set them out in an abandoned refrigerator.

She sounded strong on the phone but understandably somewhat... guarded and fragile about the find... which is only to be expected. Bless her. She said just under 20 people showed up for the search. That is nowhere near as many as had signed up to help. But there is only one TES leader there and one person can really only direct so many people.

I believe she mentioned an new investigator looking at the case... I'm sure she will tell us more about him and his thoughts when she gets home. Please continue the prayers... they are very needed and appreciated.

Thanks Angelala

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=clint
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2008, 06:04:49 PM »

omg... 
Thanks Angela. Damn it, how much more can this woman take!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2008, 06:45:41 PM »

God Bless you and Clinton, I will say prayers for ya'll at Mass tomorrow.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2008, 07:29:08 PM »

Carolyn, my prayers are with you.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »

Dear God,
    My prayer today is for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse, Clinton Nelson and Trenton Duckett.  These children deserve to be brought home.  Perhaps you have all or most of them Home with You now, but please allow each of them to come home here so closure for their families and friends may be felt.  So many of us have taken these children into our hearts as well, and we will trust in You to bring each one home.
Please watch over all the searchers this weekend and let no harm come to them.  Please bless them for the job they are doing along with all the dedicated people who have volunteered their time, money and heartfelt thoughts to help.  All of these people are trying to locate the children and I pray that You let it happen.   Please give special blessing to Tess, Tim Miller, Leonard Padilla and Mort for their continuing efforts.  They are just a few, You know who the rest are, and there are many.
I also ask blessings for the families of each of the children.  No matter how they may appear to us, You know the suffering they are truly feeling so, please, lessen their pain.
I may not know the proper way of prayer but I can keep asking You to bless and watch over all involved.  I will keep talking to You from my heart and hope this is how You want to hear from me.  This is how I have always prayed.  I acknowledge your wisdom, grace and mercy and You have always lived in my heart and soul.
While my heart hurts because of all this sorrow, I am just humbled by the effort put into this particular search. My heart is healing.  Please fill everyone’s heart that is involved and let us be better people from this sadness.  Let there always be something good coming from something sad and bad.
I again ask your Blessings and Grace on all involved in caring for these children.  I know everything comes through the way of the Lord.
Dear Lord, please hear me in my prayer.
Amen     
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 07:12:42 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »

Carolyn I am still praying for you and the answers you seek.

Morgan that was a beautiful prayer.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »

Carolyn~
Sending you some great big {{{{HUGS}}}} You are in my thoughts & prayers everday, hoping for the breakthrough you need and for Clint to be found.

Roos~

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2008, 07:01:58 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: angelalala on November 25, 2007, 10:15:28 AM
The Not Knowing Son... For Carolyn

It's the not knowing son...
that weighs so heavy on my heart.

The are you gone to your reward.

Or are you simply gone from me.

that whispers to my soul.

The need to let myself believe
that you are here somewhere unknown.

Or you are standing at His throne.

Angela H.

Hey everyone - Angelala wrote this for me.  I wanted to share it with you as it is as if she read my heart and mind. 

Carolyn

Carolyn...Bringing Angelala's poem here for you.

My Prayers and Thoughts are with you and your family.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2008, 07:44:45 AM »

Carolyn:  I have been praying for you and will continue to do so praying that God give you strength and peace --
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2008, 01:25:12 PM »

Carolyn I continue to pray for you and your son.  I pray the search will yield answers you have sought for so long. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2008, 03:20:40 PM »

Parents plea for help in finding missing man
Family offers $15,000 for information on Clinton Nelson

November 8, 2008 2:00 am
The parents of a missing 23-year-old Haughton man are asking the public to help in a search to find him.

Texas EquuSearch, a mounted horse patrol group, will lead a search for Clinton Nelson today and Sunday between Princeton Road and Ward Lane, and Jeff Mason begs for volunteers to help find his son.

"It's more of just opening old wounds," Mason said. "But I'm hoping to get some closure. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. It's just tough."

Nelson, who was 21 at the time, was last seen visiting friends at a Princeton house Sept. 1, 2006. He left a $2,000 paycheck and had no transportation, credit cards or financial means other than maybe a few dollars. He had recently moved from South Dakota to the Haughton area to stay with his father.

Bossier sheriff's Capt. Doyle Dempsey said detectives continue to investigate Nelson's disappearance, but it's unusual. There's no evidence of foul play and nothing in his background that explains why he's missing.

"We have talked to people in the area and all witnesses have been interviewed," Dempsey said. "We have no evidence at this point that a crime has been committed. Witnesses say he walked outside, and they expected him to come back inside but he never did."

Authorities on several occasions thoroughly searched the area where Nelson was seen last and have come up with nothing.

There isn't new information on Nelson's whereabouts. EquuSearch specializes in searches using horses, and authorities want to continue looking for the missing man.

Officials will meet at the Bossier Parish Fire District 1 Substation at the corner of state Highways 157 and 80 at 8 a.m. They will search a six-mile area near the home of Nelson's friend.

"I wake up every morning hoping to get some answers," Mason said. "It's just hard on the whole family."

The family is offering a $15,000 reward to anyone with information about Nelson's whereabouts. If you know something, call the Bossier sheriff's office at (318) 965-2203 or Carolyn Johnson at (605) 645-6089.

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2008811080334

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2008, 03:23:44 PM »

CHECK OUT THE COMMENTS AT THE ABOVE SITE!

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2008, 06:36:12 PM »

Carolyn I am still praying for you and the answers you seek.

Morgan that was a beautiful prayer.
Thank you, it was from my heart and I cried all the time I was writing.  My tears were for those lost children.
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2008, 06:39:33 PM »

Thank you Nut for your continuing caring of this young man
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2008, 06:50:48 PM »

Carolyn -  I will continue to pray for you, and for Clinton.  You are never far from my thoughts. I cannot imagine how hard this weekend has been for you. I hope the answers you seek are close at hand. God Bless you, Carolyn.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2008, 05:06:49 PM »

??

Maybe you have to be a member?

I see no comments -- and it won't allow me to type one in the box

Prayers for Carolyn

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2008, 05:07:34 PM »

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2008, 06:54:24 PM »

I came by to see if there is any news, and to continue to offer prayers that Clinton will be found soon. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.