May 01, 2024, 10:40:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331334 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: October 08, 2008, 09:05:38 AM »

KC's band!
LOL  You already have me rolling again this morning Mammy!!  (Did you get rest yet?)

Yes, thanks for asking.
Good!  What time do we have to kick you off in order for you to not fall behind on sleep again?  Would us just making a citizens arrest of Casey help in you getting sleep?  I volunteer to help in this act!   

Oh please do!   
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1141 on: October 08, 2008, 09:06:20 AM »

This guy has another shirt for sale..

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/curtiswhite65_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

I think it's disgusting that this person paid how much for these shirts.. and the last one just sold for $30.. and nowhere on his auction page does it say a thing about the money going to any sort of cause..  aside from his wallet. 

To me, it seems a little sick to want one. I could not wear that shirt as a joke.

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1142 on: October 08, 2008, 09:07:19 AM »

Hey KLaas..I was hoping we could also do some tshirts that say, "Tim Miller...American Hero" or something along those lines...and sell them on SM and proceeds go to TES..

I love Tim Miller!!! ANd I would be the first to buy a few of those!!!!

So would I Nikki, Morning! and maybe add TES logo or something. I'm serious, I would love to have a shirt like that!

Does anyone remember the shirt available during Natalee's case that had all the monkey avatars hanging out of the bus? I still have that shirt!!

I still have mine too!! LOL..

But seriously..I would love love love a Tim MIller shirt!!!

I hope this is not O/T

But I want a SM shirt!!!

Peace Monkeys
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1143 on: October 08, 2008, 09:08:36 AM »

I think it's disgusting that this person paid how much for these shirts.. and the last one just sold for $30.. and nowhere on his auction page does it say a thing about the money going to any sort of cause..  aside from his wallet. 

To me, it seems a little sick to want one. I could not wear that shirt as a joke.
I would pay and wear a Hey Slore Where is Caylee T-Shirt..
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: October 08, 2008, 09:08:58 AM »

Hey KLaas..I was hoping we could also do some tshirts that say, "Tim Miller...American Hero" or something along those lines...and sell them on SM and proceeds go to TES..

So would I Nikki, Morning! and maybe add TES logo or something. I'm serious, I would love to have a shirt like that!

Does anyone remember the shirt available during Natalee's case that had all the monkey avatars hanging out of the bus? I still have that shirt!!

LOL!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: October 08, 2008, 09:10:13 AM »

morning summary.
Rope found by TES leader in Blanchard Park with something heavy that fell off into the water.
TES on the way with underwater cameras.
Water has receeded since TES last visit.
Tim and LP are optimistic.
Rope and weights may match JCPenny or CVS receipt.
Rope fibers may match car contents.
Panties on fence at Blanchard Park may match photo of Casey in same/similar garnment.
Casey said she met ZG at Blanchard Park and took Caylee there to play. It is close to UCF and Casey is familar with the area.
Blanchard Park is walking distance to Amscot (midnight to 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. ?)
Jogger killer is still on the loose from murder in Blanchard Park.

Did I miss anything?

There are supposed to be more docs released today.

I am not sure TES will be going to Orlando or just Tim. I thought the last we heard was just Tim to speak with LE and Keese family.

What weights?

Panties found on fence appear to be different than worn by Casey in photo. Differeny dot configuration.

I received the following email on 10/6 regarding Tim and the search. Sounds like it is in the near future just not sure when.:

The plan right now is: He is just getting home from two searches in Oklahoma and will be here for a day or so, then he will be going to North Carolina on one maybe two searches and then he will be going back to Florida.  So far that is the plan….things do change rapidly here, so don’t set that in stone, but be assured that we are coming…

Erin S. Bridwell

Texas EquuSearch Administrator

281-309-9500

You might have missed this

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Heading back to Orlando, FL for the Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse Search

I spoke to Tim Miller of volunteer and non-profit Texas EquuSearch this afternoon. Thursday, Tim will be heading back to Orlando, FL to meet with law enforcement with regards to the case of missing Caylee Anthony. They will discuss potential searches and target locations for future searches. As promised, Texas Equusearch will return to Orlando to help find Caylee Anthony.

Also, first heard here … Tim Miller will be meeting with Drew Kesse, the father of missing Jennifer Kesse in an effort to reopen the search. Jennifer Kesse has been missing since January 24, 2006. Tim Miller will be meeting with Jennifer’s parents and with Orlando law enforcement in an effort to revive the search. We wish the best to Tim Miller and the Kesse’s. Drew and Joyce Kesse deserve the best as they have been an inspiration to many families of missing loved ones. They have always remained committed to finding Jennifer and deserve nothing more than to bring Jennifer home

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: October 08, 2008, 09:10:48 AM »

I hope this is not O/T

But I want a SM shirt!!!

I want a new one too!!! And Tomm, I saw you the other night in a Spirit's halloween store!Yikes!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: October 08, 2008, 09:14:19 AM »

Do they sell Tshirts on their website? I'm going to donate for the Caylee search anyway!

Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: October 08, 2008, 09:14:45 AM »

*Blonde*

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Heading back to Orlando, FL for the Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse Search

I spoke to Tim Miller of volunteer and non-profit Texas EquuSearch this afternoon.
Thursday, Tim will be heading back to Orlando, FL to meet with law enforcement with regards to the case of missing Caylee Anthony. They will discuss potential searches and target locations for future searches. As promised, Texas Equusearch will return to Orlando to help find Caylee Anthony.

Also, first heard here … Tim Miller will be meeting with Drew Kesse, the father of missing Jennifer Kesse in an effort to reopen the search. Jennifer Kesse has been missing since January 24, 2006. Tim Miller will be meeting with Jennifer’s parents and with Orlando law enforcement in an effort to revive the search. We wish the best to Tim Miller and the Kesse’s. Drew and Joyce Kesse deserve the best as they have been an inspiration to many families of missing loved ones. They have always remained committed to finding Jennifer and deserve nothing more than to bring Jennifer home

This is great news, Blonde!  Tim works so hard to find angels....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1149 on: October 08, 2008, 09:16:34 AM »

I spoke to Tim Miller of volunteer and non-profit Texas EquuSearch this afternoon. Thursday, Tim will be heading back to Orlando, FL to meet with law enforcement with regards to the case of missing Caylee Anthony. They will discuss potential searches and target locations for future searches. As promised, Texas Equusearch will return to Orlando to help find Caylee Anthony.

Thank you Blonde!  Tim last night on NG sounded very possitive!  He gave me new hope in all of this.  Des and her phone call to LP also provided new hope!  According to LP closure is coming!  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: October 08, 2008, 09:16:44 AM »

I remember that... am drinking coffee from my coffee mug as we "speak"

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1151 on: October 08, 2008, 09:18:56 AM »

could you not add a sister crotch aka Loose Crotch
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1152 on: October 08, 2008, 09:19:27 AM »

I remember that... am drinking coffee from my coffee mug as we "speak"

Phaedrus
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: October 08, 2008, 09:22:12 AM »

They dont sell them, I looked....

BUT, I wish that maybe we could ask them if we could get one?

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: October 08, 2008, 09:23:18 AM »

Klaas, or some other mod, Joseph Jordan's father passed away and he is in Philadelphia for the funeral. Might we be able to do a condolenses thread for him? That among other things going on in his life is the reason for his absence, but he assures me he will be back soon....TYIA

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: October 08, 2008, 09:23:20 AM »

I reported this! Thanks!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1156 on: October 08, 2008, 09:23:37 AM »

THE PLAYHOUSE

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

I know I mentioned this before, but I did find it interesting in one of the first interviews with Cindy Anthony, that she mentioned something to the effect that she thought Caylee probably urinated in that playhouse a time or two, and that would explain her DNA being there.  My first thought after hearing that was that something's up with the playhouse, of course.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: October 08, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »

I just wanted to let everyone know that we got a HUGE go ahead on the cookbook for TES. They are thrilled and can't wait to start. Marlee & I will be putting things together over the next few days and we'll let you all know the details as they become available. I'm looking at a few months to get it together before it is offered to the public.

Please start getting some of your best recipes together for submission. If your recipe is used, your name along with your hometown will be printed with the recipe, unless you'd like it anonymous.

Good Morning!  thanks to you and Marlee and anyone else who got this going. I use my SM cookbook a LOT and have shared so many of the wonderful recipes with others. This is great news. Hope it will be available for Christmas!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1158 on: October 08, 2008, 09:25:37 AM »

Have to scoot out to work now, but hopefully when I return you all will have captured video of Casey being taken into the hoosgow...( I have a
now earthly idea how to spell that, but I think y'all get my drift) and Caylee has been found....Have a nice day!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: October 08, 2008, 09:27:00 AM »

Klaas, or some other mod, Joseph Jordan's father passed away and he is in Philadelphia for the funeral. Might we be able to do a condolenses thread for him? That among other things going on in his life is the reason for his absence, but he assures me he will be back soon....TYIA

Thank you Cubbee.

God be with you Joseph.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.