May 01, 2024, 09:46:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331294 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: October 08, 2008, 10:32:37 AM »

Panties found on fence appear to be different than worn by Casey in photo. Different dot configuration.
Girl question... when you buy panties do you buy one pair/set? I usually buy about 5 pairs at a time in the same color pattern style. Like the pink collection at Victorias Secret, they are similar but slightly different.
I want those fence panties to match Casey's so bad!!!

Also curious about the Kesse case. I hope there is not a child serial killer in Orlando because Casey will jump all over that for her defense.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: October 08, 2008, 10:33:24 AM »

My Sears (in Can.) contracts out work, i. e. window installations 'n stuff.
The cost of window replacements for a home is expensive so maybe they would up credit limit for home repairs.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: October 08, 2008, 10:34:13 AM »

Mrs K did you see someones post (sorry cant remember who)About Mallorys mother being in charge of some of the donations that are supposedly missing?

I did misi. Thank you. Supposedly, Mallory's mother is Jody Parker, the new trust fund trustee, affiliated with the same church that the Anthony's now attend. Jody Parker was also allegedly tied in to the Hooters fundraiser that was done for Caylee.

Unfortunately, I have a full plate right now with a sick grandchild and the cookbook stuff so I haven't been able to do anything with it. I did see that some on WS are on it so that made me feel better.
I hope your grandbaby Gets well soon..

Dont overwork yourself..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: October 08, 2008, 10:35:51 AM »

ohhh. When I was a kid I had a friend who's father didn't let her or her 2 sisters wear tops. They had to go topless in the house and even in public at times. They had a pool and a playhouse and looking back I see definate molesting and weirdo sexual activity in that family.
I agree. peepee in the playhouse is a sign of incest.

JJ- I think you're a very interesting monkey. But you have some ideas that I just don't gel with- which is ok. We're all entitled to our opinions.

Last week, you said that kids who show their body parts to other kids, are committing incest, child abuse, and molestation.  I simply do not agree with that.  If you have 2 toddlers or two pre-Kindergarten children checking out what their friends may or may not have, there isn't necessarily something dirty about it.  You may not approve of that behavior, but that doesn't mean something nefarious is happening. 

And now you're suggesting that "peepee in the playhouse is a sign of incest."  Caylee wasn't quite 3 at the time of her disappearance.  I know of a lot of little kids that often go around w/out diapers from time to time- like as in when they have a bad diaper rash, and diaper rubbing on their skin causes a lot of pain.   How does urine in a play hut equal incest? I'm sorry.. I just don't get it.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: October 08, 2008, 10:39:51 AM »

ohhh. When I was a kid I had a friend who's father didn't let her or her 2 sisters wear tops. They had to go topless in the house and even in public at times. They had a pool and a playhouse and looking back I see definate molesting and weirdo sexual activity in that family.

JJ- I think you're a very interesting monkey. But you have some ideas that I just don't gel with- which is ok. We're all entitled to our opinions.

Last week, you said that kids who show their body parts to other kids, are committing incest, child abuse, and molestation.  I simply do not agree with that.  If you have 2 toddlers or two pre-Kindergarten children checking out what their friends may or may not have, there isn't necessarily something dirty about it.  You may not approve of that behavior, but that doesn't mean something nefarious is happening. 

And now you're suggesting that "peepee in the playhouse is a sign of incest."  Caylee wasn't quite 3 at the time of her disappearance.  I know of a lot of little kids that often go around w/out diapers from time to time- like as in when they have a bad diaper rash, and diaper rubbing on their skin causes a lot of pain.   How does urine in a play hut equal incest? I'm sorry.. I just don't get it.
I agree I have a daughter who will be 3 in Jan and I do not put her in
pull-ups because I believe it slows down the potty training process...So you know how many times I have cleaned up pee all over the place while she was learning...

Pee in a playhouse does not equal incest..

Caylee might not have had a pull up on while outside in a bathing suit and had an accident...

Sorry JJ  I just do not agree with that one..
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: October 08, 2008, 10:44:15 AM »

I know, I go out on the fringe.
Maybe I was exposed to alot of abuse as a kid. Retrospect is a beautiful thing.
I don't mean to be too gross and freek you out. But incest exists, and while everyone does sexual exploration that is perfectly natural there are those instances where some go too far.
A predator will put a child in a place they feel comfortable to abuse them. They will make the child feel safe so they won't scream or make a fuss. Children feel comfortable in a playhouse, usually. It's a safe place.
I'm just speculating of course. But if Casey was abused then it's likely that the person who abused her will go after the younger female in the household. It's a common pattern. Then the older female will protect the younger when they find out.

Allowing a child to go peepee in a playhouse wasn't what the original poster suggested, I re-read it after I posted. But it fits the behavior pattern of incest.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1186 on: October 08, 2008, 10:44:16 AM »

Docs and videos today

Prosecutors are expected to release documents and video this morning related to the check fraud charges against Casey Anthony - the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-100808,0,2674096.story

Peace Monkeys
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: October 08, 2008, 10:46:57 AM »

I agree I have a daughter who will be 3 in Jan and I do not put her in
pull-ups because I believe it slows down the potty training process...So you know how many times I have cleaned up pee all over the place while she was learning...

Pee in a playhouse does not equal incest..

Caylee might not have had a pull up on while outside in a bathing suit and had an accident...

Sorry JJ  I just do not agree with that one..
Ok, most of you guys are normal. You have nice families who don't murder. Look at this from the point of view of a sick family. They are dysfunctional, not normal.
Then put pieces together that would add up to motive and it's clearer.

I'm glad you guys are normal, that gives me hope that Casey is a small minority. But what happened in the Anthony household was far from normal and lead to murder.
just sayin.

ps. I love you all.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1188 on: October 08, 2008, 10:47:11 AM »

Good Mornin' Furry Friends!

Today feels very mysterious and interesting to me....can't put my furry finger on it...it just does...

MrsKub Hope/Prayers for your Little One....will call you later today...Kudo's to You and Marlee on the TES Cook Book!

Great Work Monkeys....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: October 08, 2008, 10:48:08 AM »

Do they sell Tshirts on their website? I'm going to donate for the Caylee search anyway!

I just got off the phone with Erin Bridwell at TES. They have JUST gotten in Tee shirts as well as other products to help support TES. They hope to have a purchase link or button on their website soon, but not as yet.

Erin said if anyone is interested in purchasing one now, simply email her at Erin.Bridwell@texasequusearch.org

Yeaaaa! I'll get 3!!

Do you know how much they are-i would like to order 3 also?!!

Littleone, sorry ,I was off investigating!

I emailed them about price & all, when I hear back I'll let all know!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: October 08, 2008, 10:48:27 AM »

I know, I go out on the fringe.
Maybe I was exposed to alot of abuse as a kid. Retrospect is a beautiful thing.
I don't mean to be too gross and freek you out. But incest exists, and while everyone does sexual exploration that is perfectly natural there are those instances where some go too far.
A predator will put a child in a place they feel comfortable to abuse them. They will make the child feel safe so they won't scream or make a fuss. Children feel comfortable in a playhouse, usually. It's a safe place.
I'm just speculating of course. But if Casey was abused then it's likely that the person who abused her will go after the younger female in the household. It's a common pattern. Then the older female will protect the younger when they find out.

Allowing a child to go peepee in a playhouse wasn't what the original poster suggested, I re-read it after I posted. But it fits the behavior pattern of incest.

There's nothing wrong with going out on the fringe now and then.  And with cases like this.. I mean, we really have no idea what was going on in that house.. and perhaps anything is possible.   I really hope nobody touched Caylee in any inappropriate manner.  That poor child .. who knows what her own mother was doing to her (possibly drugging her, etc).. and now she's probably a skeleton by now, who knows where.  I'd hate to think more was going on. I really hope and pray it wasn't. Sad  I know anything is possible, but still.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1191 on: October 08, 2008, 10:48:31 AM »

Police to release documents, video related to Casey Anthony check fraud charges

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-100808,0,2674096.story
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: October 08, 2008, 10:55:25 AM »

Good Morning: klaasend, Monken, tomm9298, conconmonkey, wreck, Destiny, Des2ny, no rose colored glasses, DayOldDonuts, mrskub, Blonde, anothermonkey, Tamikosmom, txlisa, abbey09, misitx5, BeachGirl4, Praying4Angels, can, pixierebel, spring2, NaNaPenny63, misty425, BooMonkey, lizzycat254, Judge Mental, jjayinthemorning, suec, MAca, littleone, KnayKnay, mz_maven, skyyblue, cp405, yucatexan, nikkibnurse, carmenmiranda and 54 Guests.

Maybe today will be the day for Justice for Caylee.

I agree with a poster from earlier though - I don't see LE bringing charges until after Fri. when Casey appears in court.

Also, NG seems to imply that Casey herself will appear in front of a judge to ask for permission to go search.  I wonder if that is for real....Along the same lines, I wonder if anything she were to say to the judge can be used later in trial?  I would think so.  I'd love to see Casey freak.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1193 on: October 08, 2008, 10:58:39 AM »

Monken, check the avatar thread, please. 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: October 08, 2008, 10:59:15 AM »

Do they sell Tshirts on their website? I'm going to donate for the Caylee search anyway!

I just got off the phone with Erin Bridwell at TES. They have JUST gotten in Tee shirts as well as other products to help support TES. They hope to have a purchase link or button on their website soon, but not as yet.

Erin said if anyone is interested in purchasing one now, simply email her at Erin.Bridwell@texasequusearch.org

Yeaaaa! I'll get 3!!

Do you know how much they are-i would like to order 3 also?!!

Littleone, sorry ,I was off investigating!

I emailed them about price & all, when I hear back I'll let all know!
Thanks a bunch!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: October 08, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »

Does anyone know when Casey is expected to stand trial for the check fraud charges?  Its not combined with the child neglect hearing on November 5th, is it?

TIA

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1196 on: October 08, 2008, 10:59:49 AM »

Good Morning: klaasend, Monken, tomm9298, conconmonkey, wreck, Destiny, Des2ny, no rose colored glasses, DayOldDonuts, mrskub, Blonde, anothermonkey, Tamikosmom, txlisa, abbey09, misitx5, BeachGirl4, Praying4Angels, can, pixierebel, spring2, NaNaPenny63, misty425, BooMonkey, lizzycat254, Judge Mental, jjayinthemorning, suec, MAca, littleone, KnayKnay, mz_maven, skyyblue, cp405, yucatexan, nikkibnurse, carmenmiranda and 54 Guests.

Maybe today will be the day for Justice for Caylee.

I agree with a poster from earlier though - I don't see LE bringing charges until after Fri. when Casey appears in court.

Also, NG seems to imply that Casey herself will appear in front of a judge to ask for permission to go search.  I wonder if that is for real....Along the same lines, I wonder if anything she were to say to the judge can be used later in trial?  I would think so.  I'd love to see Casey freak.

Hi Kimmy!!!

I wish they would arrest her when she shows up for court on Friday.

In the lobby, before she can request her vacation

Peace Monkeys
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1197 on: October 08, 2008, 11:01:07 AM »

Good morning to all in the cage

Will there be a camera tomorrow so we can watch Casey in court..........

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: October 08, 2008, 11:05:37 AM »

Monken, check the avatar thread, please. 

OKAY!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: October 08, 2008, 11:05:42 AM »

TIM MILLER - OCTOBER 7, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Search Set to Resume for Missing Florida 3-Year-Old
Aired October 7, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: As early as this weekend, the head of Texas Equusearch tells us, he would like to resume his group`s recovery efforts in and around Orlando. And Tim Miller says he would love to have Casey`s help.

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: If she said she was willing to go out and -- and take us to areas of interest, I`d be on the next plane out.

<snipped>

GRACE: To Tim Miller, the head of Texas Equusearch -- Texas Equusearch now resuming in the search. They are headed back to Orlando to search for Caylee. As you know, Tim Miller not just a veteran searcher but also a crime victim himself. Mr. Miller, why are you heading back?

MILLER: Nancy, why not? I mean, we`ve still got a missing girl. You know what? It`s never too late to continue a search. I truly believe that Caylee is out there. I would love to believe that she`s still alive. But Nancy, I truly from my heart don`t believe that. And I believe that she`s findable and the only way she`s going to be findable is let`s go search some more.

<snipped>

GRACE: Texas Equusearch announcing that it is headed back to Orlando to resume the search for 3-year-old missing Caylee. Here`s a shot of her. The tip line, everyone, I want you to be familiar with. We`re going to put that up on the screen. Also, there is a Web site about looking for little Caylee, Cfcrimeline.com. There is a $225,000 reward to find little Caylee.

To Tim Miller, the head of Texas Equusearch. Where do you intend on searching, Tim?

MILLER: Well, Nancy, we never really even came close to completing the areas that we searched before because of the conditions. And conditions today are not the same as when Caylee disappeared. You know, they had a tropical storm came in. It dropped a lot of water.

And it was my choice to go ahead and suspend the search at that time. And the reason being I truly believe that Caylee is not alive anymore. I don`t believe she`s far away. And I was not going to take a risk on our four-wheelers and our horses, our ground searchers walking through water that was a foot or two high and stepping on a possible little skeleton -- and we all know that she`s extremely decomposed right now and skeletal remains -- and pushing it farther down in the mud, so -- and then have a chance of never finding her.

So I`m flying back to Florida this week. I`m going to look the area over and make that determination if...

GRACE: Are you working with police?

MILLER: I have talked to John Allen today, I talked to him twice yesterday. And we are certainly working together on this, and we`re not going to quit until Caylee is found.

And you know what? I held onto that little glimmer of hope that she was still alive out there. But Nancy, I am -- I`ve lost all that hope. And you know what? We need to find her. And you know, there`s -- it`s never too late. I mean, we did a search on Sunday in Oklahoma on a lady that`s missing five years, and I personally located her body in 35 minutes.

So I`m going to make some decisions out there, and we`re going to bring in the best resources again, and the conditions are going to be right...

GRACE: Tim, who pays your people?

MILLER: Nobody does, Nancy.

GRACE: You`re all volunteers?

MILLER: We`re all volunteers. I`ve got $35,000-plus invested in -- in Caylee`s search. But what price tag do you put on a missing person?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.