May 01, 2024, 08:05:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331261 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1360 on: October 08, 2008, 02:00:25 PM »

What concerns me is- those areas close to the airport where her phone 'ping' was documented.... is it a swampy area?  I wonder how much TES can search if so- and if it is, what about alligators?   Anyone know the area?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1361 on: October 08, 2008, 02:01:02 PM »

Everytime I go to the grocery store, or anywhere and write a check, they ALWAYS ask for my ID and write down my driver's license number and date issued, etc.  Is this not standard procedure?  I didn't see the lady at the Target store ask for her id and write that info down.  Did anyone else see it?

In one of the Target videos, I saw the cashier hand back what looked very much like an ID (driver's license) to Casey and Casey put it into her wallet.
Yes.. I suspected that it was an id in amy's name.. Lee stated that the police grabbed something real quick when they were going thrwe casey things..I bet she was gonna escape to california and use amy's name..That way her parents couldn't find her
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1362 on: October 08, 2008, 02:02:48 PM »

WELCOME, Western,

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: October 08, 2008, 02:03:16 PM »

So if the chloroform was used in order to forge checks then that would make sense why she would have been researching it on the internet..to find out how to make it work.  That would also make sense as to what HH is telling us her friend in the LE is hinting at, that those searches did not mean much and they suspect drowning.............

OMG this case is so weird!!   

I so agree!  Because if it IS drowning, that would be accidental...why all the cover up?  Which brings us back to the incest theory which I still don't buy.  ARGH!
No not accidental is that sense of the word.....its only accidental if say your child is swimming and you run inside to answer the phone and come back out and she is under the water and you try to help by pulling her out and calling 911.....my understanding is ..it was a long while before Casey even found out where CAylee was ......that would not be considered an accident is the sreal sense of the word........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1364 on: October 08, 2008, 02:03:25 PM »

So what did she do with all this stuff she bought at Target? Did she take it back to her parents house, or was it all for a boyfriend?

Did everybody see that on the purchase in winn dixie she bought popsycles......wonder if she also bought tysons chicken.......isnt that what she had the morning Tony picked her up....

I have just seen 2 Targets and a BOA .... where is Winn Dixie coverage?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1365 on: October 08, 2008, 02:05:10 PM »

Alright...I am the blonde monkey trying to figure out why my sound is not working on the surveylance video...

monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1366 on: October 08, 2008, 02:05:27 PM »

OMG... Did anyone else catch what I did in the end of that video??? She gave the pen back to the cashier.....   Guess it was not worth stealing....

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1367 on: October 08, 2008, 02:05:36 PM »

WOW! With all this video of casey cashing checks. Baez is gonna have to change her plea...lol!

No he won't.  He'll just claim that Casey didn't know her name wasn't Amy Huizinga 

Baez's closing argument: You've heard a lot bout the facts of this case, the forensics. But, like, what are those anyway? Do you understand? I sure don't. So let the story speak for itself. It is the absolute truth that the nanny and her six menacing children were waiting in the parking lot with an AK-47. She gave Casey a script and a grocery list and a few coupons and told her to strut her cute little ass in there and do as she was told or else. The list included bra and panties for that evening's sexaay time with Mr. Nanny, shoes, nail polish and various other frivolous items -- all part of Zanny's evil plot to frame Casey for fraud, child neglect, lying to LE, obstruction and murder. It is absolutely obvious that she was under duress on the videos. The hip swing is a clear sign of fear. Ladies and gentlemen, look at my client, look at her general chest area and her rear end. I ask you -- Do you see a guilty woman? I don't.

I remember you, Caylee.
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1368 on: October 08, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »

Alright...I am the blonde monkey trying to figure out why my sound is not working on the surveylance video...

My sound did not work either... I think it is just a video no sound!

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: October 08, 2008, 02:07:30 PM »

Welcome WO - 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1370 on: October 08, 2008, 02:07:47 PM »

WELCOME, Western,

Hi Monken. You look cute today. We're all ready for Halloween I see. Got my slore costume ready.

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1371 on: October 08, 2008, 02:08:27 PM »

Dolce.....

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1372 on: October 08, 2008, 02:10:02 PM »

WOW! With all this video of casey cashing checks. Baez is gonna have to change her plea...lol!

No he won't.  He'll just claim that Casey didn't know her name wasn't Amy Huizinga 

Baez's closing argument: You've heard a lot bout the facts of this case, the forensics. But, like, what are those anyway? Do you understand? I sure don't. So let the story speak for itself. It is the absolute truth that the nanny and her six menacing children were waiting in the parking lot with an AK-47. She gave Casey a script and a grocery list and a few coupons and told her to strut her cute little ass in there and do as she was told or else. The list included bra and panties for that evening's sexaay time with Mr. Nanny, shoes, nail polish and various other frivolous items -- all part of Zanny's evil plot to frame Casey for fraud, child neglect, lying to LE, obstruction and murder. It is absolutely obvious that she was under duress on the videos. The hip swing is a clear sign of fear. Ladies and gentlemen, look at my client, look at her general chest area and her rear end. I ask you -- Do you see a guilty woman? I don't.

That is soooo funny. ROFLMAO

Peace Monkeys
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: October 08, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »

LOL   I dont think they have sound....my wouldnt work either..........but in regards to the check cashing at wal-mart ansd targets......I know because I have worked with both.....they have autamatic account subtraction and what that means is when you put the check in the bottom of the machine it copies the account number, dials thru that bank, confirms that the money is there and subtracts it right then and there...that is the reason you get your check back...the money is already taken out of the account right then......the register will tell the cashier to check for ID if someone has informed the bank that there is a problem otherwise it doesnt tell the cashier to check.......that is up to her...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: October 08, 2008, 02:11:08 PM »

WELCOME, Western,

Hi Monken. You look cute today. We're all ready for Halloween I see. Got my slore costume ready.

Hi, Thanks! I'm supposed to get animated too! Still working on my costume!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1375 on: October 08, 2008, 02:11:15 PM »

Dolce.....

Tomm come fix my sound!!  LOL  I can not believe I am so dumb sometimes...

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: October 08, 2008, 02:12:57 PM »

That is soooo funny. ROFLMAO

Me too! I think her general chest area is what all of her men see anyway!

Phaedrus
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1377 on: October 08, 2008, 02:13:58 PM »

This check thing is way beyond stupid! Did KC honestly think that Amy wouldn't notice her account had been drained? Did she think that the bank and Amy wouldn't notice HER NAME on the checks? Maybe she thought Amy would't put the name Casey Anthony together with her! She had to be making plans to disappear! She had to know that the s!*t would be hitting the fan really soon! No one can be that stupid! Even KC

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: October 08, 2008, 02:14:08 PM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

ZENAIDAS EX's myspace...

Dante is not listed as a friend....

When I clicked on the link above, it told me an error had occurred. Now I am a sad monkey.

Okay, this time the link worked, but now I'm confused. Zenaida, who looks to be middle-aged and has six, kids used to date this guy? He looks like he's young enough to be one of her children.

Maybe he IS one of her children.. not an ex. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: October 08, 2008, 02:14:19 PM »

LOL   I dont think they have sound....my wouldnt work either..........but in regards to the check cashing at wal-mart ansd targets......I know because I have worked with both.....they have autamatic account subtraction and what that means is when you put the check in the bottom of the machine it copies the account number, dials thru that bank, confirms that the money is there and subtracts it right then and there...that is the reason you get your check back...the money is already taken out of the account right then......the register will tell the cashier to check for ID if someone has informed the bank that there is a problem otherwise it doesnt tell the cashier to check.......that is up to her...

Ohhh, okay, well thanks for clarifying that for me  !   Razz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.