May 01, 2024, 10:51:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331344 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1380 on: October 08, 2008, 02:14:26 PM »

Everytime I go to the grocery store, or anywhere and write a check, they ALWAYS ask for my ID and write down my driver's license number and date issued, etc.  Is this not standard procedure?  I didn't see the lady at the Target store ask for her id and write that info down.  Did anyone else see it?

In one of the Target videos, I saw the cashier hand back what looked very much like an ID (driver's license) to Casey and Casey put it into her wallet.

I saw that too, but it looked like the cashier swiped whatever it was that Casey handed her ( like it was a credit card)
Maybe it was a gift card she swiped..I seen her write a check
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: October 08, 2008, 02:14:32 PM »

Alright...I am the blonde monkey trying to figure out why my sound is not working on the surveylance video...

My sound did not work either... I think it is just a video no sound!

Dolce.....

Tomm come fix my sound!!  LOL  I can not believe I am so dumb sometimes...
WARNING WARNING WILL ROBINSON

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: October 08, 2008, 02:14:50 PM »

Alright...I am the blonde monkey trying to figure out why my sound is not working on the surveylance video...
LOL   I dont think they have sound....my wouldnt work either..........but in regards to the check cashing at wal-mart ansd targets......I know because I have worked with both.....they have autamatic account subtraction and what that means is when you put the check in the bottom of the machine it copies the account number, dials thru that bank, confirms that the money is there and subtracts it right then and there...that is the reason you get your check back...the money is already taken out of the account right then......the register will tell the cashier to check for ID if someone has informed the bank that there is a problem otherwise it doesnt tell the cashier to check.......that is up to her...

I didn't know that, HH, does walmart do that too?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: October 08, 2008, 02:15:11 PM »

So this is how she cashed the check at the Bank of America:

Klaas .. this account has been closed, I don't think there is too much personal info on it to post here.
YMMV though .. feel free to edit.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: October 08, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »

LOL   I dont think they have sound....my wouldnt work either..........but in regards to the check cashing at wal-mart ansd targets......I know because I have worked with both.....they have autamatic account subtraction and what that means is when you put the check in the bottom of the machine it copies the account number, dials thru that bank, confirms that the money is there and subtracts it right then and there...that is the reason you get your check back...the money is already taken out of the account right then......the register will tell the cashier to check for ID if someone has informed the bank that there is a problem otherwise it doesnt tell the cashier to check.......that is up to her...

Yes.......they do,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
misty425
Scared Monkey

I will always be "Just me"

« Reply #1385 on: October 08, 2008, 02:16:29 PM »

[/size
Hi all, I am a newbie and just wanted to ask if anyone thought that maybe all the long hours Casey spends with Baez could be romantic in any way?  She does have a great track record when oit comes to men?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: October 08, 2008, 02:16:43 PM »

WELCOME, Western,

Hi Monken. You look cute today. We're all ready for Halloween I see. Got my slore costume ready.

Hi, Thanks! I'm supposed to get animated too! Still working on my costume!

Wait a minute, maybe I already am animated!? I don't know!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1387 on: October 08, 2008, 02:17:05 PM »

This check thing is way beyond stupid! Did KC honestly think that Amy wouldn't notice her account had been drained? Did she think that the bank and Amy wouldn't notice HER NAME on the checks? Maybe she thought Amy would't put the name Casey Anthony together with her! She had to be making plans to disappear! She had to know that the s!*t would be hitting the fan really soon! No one can be that stupid! Even KC
My thoughts too...but why buy all the stuff for Tony's apartment?  Why try to play Betty F'in Crocker with him?  These things are not meshing... it does not seem like a numero uno case to me...

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1388 on: October 08, 2008, 02:18:41 PM »

This check thing is way beyond stupid! Did KC honestly think that Amy wouldn't notice her account had been drained? Did she think that the bank and Amy wouldn't notice HER NAME on the checks? Maybe she thought Amy would't put the name Casey Anthony together with her! She had to be making plans to disappear! She had to know that the s!*t would be hitting the fan really soon! No one can be that stupid! Even KC
Thanks for the laugh and the info Tomm..I spell my name with two m's to...Kimm
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1389 on: October 08, 2008, 02:19:25 PM »

? ? ? ? ? 

IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1390 on: October 08, 2008, 02:19:30 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think she figured her friend was simply disposable.  She can always get another one.  She had never been held accountable for anything in the past, so why should now be any different?  She in NO way ever thought she could go to jail over this.  "Friends" don't prosecute.  They get mad.  They call you dirty names.  They move on.   

Just like Casey does.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: October 08, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »

I have a question regarding Casey's behaviors? We all seem to be in agreement that there is no Nanny, at least one named Zanny. That has been proven by LE.
So, knowing that it is most likely that Casey has done something to beautiful Caylee...with all the odd, strange, unexplainable actions that Casey has taken since Caylee disappeared do you think that the habitual lying Casey actually believes her own story, and that some how Caylee will just reappear? I know it sounds odd....but I have heard others who believe in their own lies so fervently that they convince themselves they are truth.
Could that twisted mind actually believe?
Just my thoughts thrown out here.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1392 on: October 08, 2008, 02:20:15 PM »

My thoughts too...but why buy all the stuff for Tony's apartment?  Why try to play Betty F'in Crocker with him?  These things are not meshing... it does not seem like a numero uno case to me...

Casey did not need Amy any longer. She had Tony. She needed a place to live/hide away from Cindy. CIndy just would not shut up about Caylee.

Kicked Amy to the curb.

Peace Monkeys
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1393 on: October 08, 2008, 02:20:46 PM »

Welcome Western,
Sorry I don't know the answers to your questions.  I just know that I have complete faith in Tim's work.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: October 08, 2008, 02:21:46 PM »

Yes.......they do,,

Sorry, reading & posting at the same time, now I see where you said that!

Would your friend know if Casey will be arrested this week? And would he tell you that?
(Just in case you get to talk to him today!)

Phaedrus
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1395 on: October 08, 2008, 02:21:48 PM »

Everytime I go to the grocery store, or anywhere and write a check, they ALWAYS ask for my ID and write down my driver's license number and date issued, etc.  Is this not standard procedure?  I didn't see the lady at the Target store ask for her id and write that info down.  Did anyone else see it?

In one of the Target videos, I saw the cashier hand back what looked very much like an ID (driver's license) to Casey and Casey put it into her wallet.

I saw that too, but it looked like the cashier swiped whatever it was that Casey handed her ( like it was a credit card)
Maybe it was a gift card she swiped..I seen her write a check

She swiped her drivers license I think.  It has a strip on the back much like a credit card with all your info.  Did anybody notice one of the items purchased was a business suit jacket????  What in the world would she need that for....dress the part of having a job for Tony??? So he wouldnt catch on?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1396 on: October 08, 2008, 02:22:07 PM »

? ? ? ? ? 

Again Dolce, you are too young.

Old tv show from the sixties Lost In Space

Will Robinson was character

Stop being so cute

You make me snicker

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: October 08, 2008, 02:22:10 PM »

Casey did not need Amy any longer. She had Tony. She needed a place to live/hide away from Cindy. CIndy just would not shut up about Caylee.

Kicked Amy to the curb.

Tomm, tell Dolce about Will Robinson.  I have to go get a manicure, pedicure, eyebrows, sigh, a woman's work is never done.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: October 08, 2008, 02:23:11 PM »

[/size
Hi all, I am a newbie and just wanted to ask if anyone thought that maybe all the long hours Casey spends with Baez could be romantic in any way?  She does have a great track record when oit comes to men?

Hi, Misty, and Boy does she ever, I think that may be an understatement!

Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1399 on: October 08, 2008, 02:23:25 PM »

I have a question regarding Casey's behaviors? We all seem to be in agreement that there is no Nanny, at least one named Zanny. That has been proven by LE.
So, knowing that it is most likely that Casey has done something to beautiful Caylee...with all the odd, strange, unexplainable actions that Casey has taken since Caylee disappeared do you think that the habitual lying Casey actually believes her own story, and that some how Caylee will just reappear? I know it sounds odd....but I have heard others who believe in their own lies so fervently that they convince themselves they are truth.
Could that twisted mind actually believe?
Just my thoughts thrown out here.
I have wondered that same thing.  If you tell a lie enough times and play it over and over again in your head, you too start to believe it.  I think for Casey in her life she has told so many that she can no longer tell the line between truth and lie in her memory.  Thats sad, yet very demented.  She knows right from wrong, but she may not be able to tell truth from reality.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.