May 01, 2024, 02:08:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331440 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1400 on: October 08, 2008, 02:23:27 PM »

Remember Lee's interview. He said the officer snatched something from Casey's wallet and he could not see what it was?

Fake ID, Casey's face and Amy's info

Peace Monkeys
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1401 on: October 08, 2008, 02:24:11 PM »

OMG!!! She even used coupons!!!!
Alright that right there is PROOF enough that she was not "looking for Caylee" she had time to snip coupons.  She just thinks she is little Miss Suzee Homemaker...

No wonder her boyfriend hadn't kicked her to the curb yet. She bought a ton of groceries, beer, and sexy stuff for her to wear around the house. What guy wouldn't want to come home to a full fridg and that w/o having to pay a penny for it?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: October 08, 2008, 02:24:46 PM »

So this is how she cashed the check at the Bank of America:

Klaas .. this account has been closed, I don't think there is too much personal info on it to post here.
YMMV though .. feel free to edit.

It's already public information so no problem.  Casey's defense will be she'll claim AMY said it was OK to write checks on her account.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: October 08, 2008, 02:25:25 PM »

Alright...I am the blonde monkey trying to figure out why my sound is not working on the surveylance video...
LOL   I dont think they have sound....my wouldnt work either..........but in regards to the check cashing at wal-mart ansd targets......I know because I have worked with both.....they have autamatic account subtraction and what that means is when you put the check in the bottom of the machine it copies the account number, dials thru that bank, confirms that the money is there and subtracts it right then and there...that is the reason you get your check back...the money is already taken out of the account right then......the register will tell the cashier to check for ID if someone has informed the bank that there is a problem otherwise it doesnt tell the cashier to check.......that is up to her...

I didn't know that, HH, does walmart do that too?
Yes.......they do,,

Sorry, reading & posting at the same time, now I see where you said that!

Would your friend know if Casey will be arrested this week? And would he tell you that?
(Just in case you get to talk to him today!)
I will be talking to him about 4 or 5......and I will ask him again and see if he has something to say this time besides (soon)   which is his favorite thing to say when I ask him that one question  lol.........I will let you know

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: October 08, 2008, 02:25:33 PM »

This check thing is way beyond stupid! Did KC honestly think that Amy wouldn't notice her account had been drained? Did she think that the bank and Amy wouldn't notice HER NAME on the checks? Maybe she thought Amy would't put the name Casey Anthony together with her! She had to be making plans to disappear! She had to know that the s!*t would be hitting the fan really soon! No one can be that stupid! Even KC
My thoughts too...but why buy all the stuff for Tony's apartment?  Why try to play Betty F'in Crocker with him?  These things are not meshing... it does not seem like a numero uno case to me...

It doesn't make any sense.  You would think she HAD to run, wouldn't you?  But then, she did get away with stealing from her family, maybe she thought she'd get away with this, too?  The things she bought don't seem like portable things or things you'd need if you are taking off. 

The thing that bugs me...and I know...it's weird...but why the gigantic bag of paper towels?  If you are playing house at your boyfriends, wouldn't you just buy one roll? I can understand her wanting to impress him with the beer and the bras, but for crying out loud, why all the paper towels???   

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1405 on: October 08, 2008, 02:26:04 PM »

[/size
Hi all, I am a newbie and just wanted to ask if anyone thought that maybe all the long hours Casey spends with Baez could be romantic in any way?  She does have a great track record when oit comes to men?

Hi, Misty, and Boy does she ever, I think that may be an understatement!
Yes.. Casey would have found the perfect sucker in Baez
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1406 on: October 08, 2008, 02:26:29 PM »

Again Dolce, you are too young.

Old tv show from the sixties Lost In Space

Will Robinson was character

Stop being so cute

You make me snicker

Tomm, tell Dolce about Will Robinson.  I have to go get a manicure, pedicure, eyebrows, sigh, a woman's work is never done.

Thats   just wrong!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1407 on: October 08, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »

This check thing is way beyond stupid! Did KC honestly think that Amy wouldn't notice her account had been drained? Did she think that the bank and Amy wouldn't notice HER NAME on the checks? Maybe she thought Amy would't put the name Casey Anthony together with her! She had to be making plans to disappear! She had to know that the s!*t would be hitting the fan really soon! No one can be that stupid! Even KC
My thoughts too...but why buy all the stuff for Tony's apartment?  Why try to play Betty F'in Crocker with him?  These things are not meshing... it does not seem like a numero uno case to me...

It doesn't make any sense.  You would think she HAD to run, wouldn't you?  But then, she did get away with stealing from her family, maybe she thought she'd get away with this, too?  The things she bought don't seem like portable things or things you'd need if you are taking off. 

The thing that bugs me...and I know...it's weird...but why the gigantic bag of paper towels?  If you are playing house at your boyfriends, wouldn't you just buy one roll? I can understand her wanting to impress him with the beer and the bras, but for crying out loud, why all the paper towels???   

Dang.. I thought  that was toliet paper..Do not want to run out of that
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: October 08, 2008, 02:27:44 PM »

Alright...I am the blonde monkey trying to figure out why my sound is not working on the surveylance video...
LOL   I dont think they have sound....my wouldnt work either..........but in regards to the check cashing at wal-mart ansd targets......I know because I have worked with both.....they have autamatic account subtraction and what that means is when you put the check in the bottom of the machine it copies the account number, dials thru that bank, confirms that the money is there and subtracts it right then and there...that is the reason you get your check back...the money is already taken out of the account right then......the register will tell the cashier to check for ID if someone has informed the bank that there is a problem otherwise it doesnt tell the cashier to check.......that is up to her...

I didn't know that, HH, does walmart do that too?
Yes.......they do,,

Sorry, reading & posting at the same time, now I see where you said that!

Would your friend know if Casey will be arrested this week? And would he tell you that?
(Just in case you get to talk to him today!)
I will be talking to him about 4 or 5......and I will ask him again and see if he has something to say this time besides (soon)   which is his favorite thing to say when I ask him that one question  lol.........I will let you know

Thanks!, HH!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: October 08, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »

Remember Lee's interview. He said the officer snatched something from Casey's wallet and he could not see what it was?

Fake ID, Casey's face and Amy's info

I don't know.  I think it would be easier to alter the checks then to obtain a fake ID or to alter one for that matter.  But I'm not a criminal so I could be wrong.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: October 08, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »

[/size
Hi all, I am a newbie and just wanted to ask if anyone thought that maybe all the long hours Casey spends with Baez could be romantic in any way?  She does have a great track record when oit comes to men?
Hi misty.  I don't think so.  Although I'm sure Casey would not hesitate to consider it if she thought it in her best interests. 
Baez couldn't be that foolish, could he?  JMO
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1411 on: October 08, 2008, 02:28:54 PM »

tis ok Dolce I tried to figure out why mine wasn t working either.....

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1412 on: October 08, 2008, 02:30:34 PM »

I have a question regarding Casey's behaviors? We all seem to be in agreement that there is no Nanny, at least one named Zanny. That has been proven by LE.
So, knowing that it is most likely that Casey has done something to beautiful Caylee...with all the odd, strange, unexplainable actions that Casey has taken since Caylee disappeared do you think that the habitual lying Casey actually believes her own story, and that some how Caylee will just reappear? I know it sounds odd....but I have heard others who believe in their own lies so fervently that they convince themselves they are truth.
Could that twisted mind actually believe?
Just my thoughts thrown out here.
I have wondered that same thing.  If you tell a lie enough times and play it over and over again in your head, you too start to believe it.  I think for Casey in her life she has told so many that she can no longer tell the line between truth and lie in her memory.  Thats sad, yet very demented.  She knows right from wrong, but she may not be able to tell truth from reality.

I believe she knows the truth but covering her own ass is more important to her. The truth is not valuable to her; it is not useful. She has no need for the truth when her lies have gotten her this far. To this point, lying has gotten her what she wants, men money, freedom, ho-dom. Why would she tell the truth? It means nothing to her. Now, that is different from not knowing the truth. She knows the truth. She chooses the lie. And the same can also be said for GA and CA IMO. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1413 on: October 08, 2008, 02:31:07 PM »

I don't know.  I think it would be easier to alter the checks then to obtain a fake ID or to alter one for that matter.  But I'm not a criminal so I could be wrong.   
Fake ID's are easy to come by especially in a college town.  I would thing obtaining chloroform would be hardest, unless Cindy already had it lying around the house.  Its just such an odd element in this case that could go several different ways!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1414 on: October 08, 2008, 02:31:33 PM »

Two things:

1. in Amy's statement she said Cindy called her to tell her Caylee had been missing for a month.  At that time, Amy told
    Cindy that KC had written checks on her account.  Cindy asked her, in front of the police that were there at the home
    and KC admitted it.  (a.Cindy would know that was Amy's money and b.Why? did she admit it? Remember KC's statement
    that she would lie and steal from friends to find Caylee?  Will JB's arguement be that the kidnappers demanded
    groceries and lingerie, sunglasses and clothes?)

2. The Target cashier in one of the instances admitted she never looked at the ID.  I only saw Amy's signature on the
    checks  however.  It certainly makes me think she's done this before.  In Amy's statement she said Cindy told her
    that KC had gotten into CA's account several times over the years and that she was a thief and a liar.  That's what
    made Amy check her own account.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1415 on: October 08, 2008, 02:33:03 PM »

"Why all the paper towels?"
Dayolddonuts - Maybe she had a lot of cleaning up to do...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1416 on: October 08, 2008, 02:33:11 PM »

I have wondered that same thing.  If you tell a lie enough times and play it over and over again in your head, you too start to believe it.  I think for Casey in her life she has told so many that she can no longer tell the line between truth and lie in her memory.  Thats sad, yet very demented.  She knows right from wrong, but she may not be able to tell truth from reality.

I believe she knows the truth but covering her own ass is more important to her. The truth is not valuable to her; it is not useful. She has no need for the truth when her lies have gotten her this far. To this point, lying has gotten her what she wants, men money, freedom, ho-dom. Why would she tell the truth? It means nothing to her. Now, that is different from not knowing the truth. She knows the truth. She chooses the lie. And the same can also be said for GA and CA IMO. 
Yes I agree with you, but you have to make yourself believe that lie too in order to sell it.  In order to pass a poly you have to be able to monitor your breathing, heart rate, and stresser signs.  The best way to do that is to believe it yourself. 
IMO

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1417 on: October 08, 2008, 02:33:26 PM »

From the official Caylee MS page bulletin. So pathetic they are deleting people and worried about the negative attention.

!~*Mar*~!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1418 on: October 08, 2008, 02:33:48 PM »

Two things:

1. in Amy's statement she said Cindy called her to tell her Caylee had been missing for a month.  At that time, Amy told
    Cindy that KC had written checks on her account.  Cindy asked her, in front of the police that were there at the home
    and KC admitted it.  (a.Cindy would know that was Amy's money and b.Why? did she admit it? Remember KC's statement
    that she would lie and steal from friends to find Caylee?  Will JB's arguement be that the kidnappers demanded
    groceries and lingerie, sunglasses and clothes?)

2. The Target cashier in one of the instances admitted she never looked at the ID.  I only saw Amy's signature on the
    checks  however.  It certainly makes me think she's done this before.  In Amy's statement she said Cindy told her
    that KC had gotten into CA's account several times over the years and that she was a thief and a liar.  That's what
    made Amy check her own account.
should have said Casey signing Amy's name
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: October 08, 2008, 02:34:26 PM »

Everytime I go to the grocery store, or anywhere and write a check, they ALWAYS ask for my ID and write down my driver's license number and date issued, etc.  Is this not standard procedure?  I didn't see the lady at the Target store ask for her id and write that info down.  Did anyone else see it?

In one of the Target videos, I saw the cashier hand back what looked very much like an ID (driver's license) to Casey and Casey put it into her wallet.

I saw that too, but it looked like the cashier swiped whatever it was that Casey handed her ( like it was a credit card)
Maybe it was a gift card she swiped..I seen her write a check

She swiped her drivers license I think.  It has a strip on the back much like a credit card with all your info.  Did anybody notice one of the items purchased was a business suit jacket????  What in the world would she need that for....dress the part of having a job for Tony??? So he wouldnt catch on?

Not sure about Publix, but Marsh, Kroger and CVS, have store cards that one swipes to get discounts on products.

These store cards also track everything a person purchases.  If KC used a store card, she may have bought herself a spot on the stupid criminal board!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.