May 01, 2024, 02:34:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331450 times)
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: October 08, 2008, 02:35:05 PM »

Dang.. I thought  that was toliet paper..Do not want to run out of that

Hmm...you could be right.  Hard to tell.  I would be embarrassed to haul a mondo bag of TP to my new boyfriend's house but that's just me.   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1421 on: October 08, 2008, 02:35:56 PM »

I have a question regarding Casey's behaviors? We all seem to be in agreement that there is no Nanny, at least one named Zanny. That has been proven by LE.
So, knowing that it is most likely that Casey has done something to beautiful Caylee...with all the odd, strange, unexplainable actions that Casey has taken since Caylee disappeared do you think that the habitual lying Casey actually believes her own story, and that some how Caylee will just reappear? I know it sounds odd....but I have heard others who believe in their own lies so fervently that they convince themselves they are truth.
Could that twisted mind actually believe?
Just my thoughts thrown out here.
I have wondered that same thing.  If you tell a lie enough times and play it over and over again in your head, you too start to believe it.  I think for Casey in her life she has told so many that she can no longer tell the line between truth and lie in her memory.  Thats sad, yet very demented.  She knows right from wrong, but she may not be able to tell truth from reality.

IDK, on one hand it goes along with what Jesse said about her being traumatized enough to tell herself a story and make herself believe it, but on the other hand, all her actions speak to not caring if Caylee is found. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: October 08, 2008, 02:36:43 PM »

"Why all the paper towels?"
Dayolddonuts - Maybe she had a lot of cleaning up to do...

I thought it was toilet paper?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1423 on: October 08, 2008, 02:38:05 PM »

Two things:

1. in Amy's statement she said Cindy called her to tell her Caylee had been missing for a month.  At that time, Amy told
    Cindy that KC had written checks on her account.  Cindy asked her, in front of the police that were there at the home
    and KC admitted it.  (a.Cindy would know that was Amy's money and b.Why? did she admit it? Remember KC's statement
    that she would lie and steal from friends to find Caylee?  Will JB's arguement be that the kidnappers demanded
    groceries and lingerie, sunglasses and clothes?)

2. The Target cashier in one of the instances admitted she never looked at the ID.  I only saw Amy's signature on the
    checks  however.  It certainly makes me think she's done this before.  In Amy's statement she said Cindy told her
    that KC had gotten into CA's account several times over the years and that she was a thief and a liar.  That's what
    made Amy check her own account.
should have said Casey signing Amy's name
Wait - doesn't it say Casey Anthony on the signature line???????
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_85.htm
Now Casey, that was soooooooooooooo not smart!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: October 08, 2008, 02:38:10 PM »

The receipt says Bounty ...$6.00

A good deal  LOL

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: October 08, 2008, 02:38:34 PM »

I believe she knows the truth but covering her own ass is more important to her. The truth is not valuable to her; it is not useful. She has no need for the truth when her lies have gotten her this far. To this point, lying has gotten her what she wants, men money, freedom, ho-dom. Why would she tell the truth? It means nothing to her. Now, that is different from not knowing the truth. She knows the truth. She chooses the lie. And the same can also be said for GA and CA IMO. 

I believe that somehow, somewhere she knows the truth as well...but the lie is what she has chosen to accept or make reality in her mind? If that makes sense.
I truly can not imagine or possibly wrap my mind around what Casey has going on in her head....it has to be a very scary place to be though. How can she go on every day knowing that she is the only one who can solve this, and yet do nothing?
Even if there were the remote possibility that someone else has Caylee...at this time, this far into it, wouldn't you think she would screaming from the highest mountain if for nothing than just to clear her name and save face, which seems to be the most important thing to Casey?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: October 08, 2008, 02:38:59 PM »

Now, I think Amy was the next to go.  Amy without a place to live anymore (no one but Casey and Amy knew about Casey "getting the house").  Then Casey would have reported both Caylee and Amy missing, sort of a murder/suicide on the part of Amy, and poor Casey without a daughter and a friend!  It sure seems like it is all pointing to that now.  And the car was not to be part of the plan.  JMO.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: October 08, 2008, 02:39:18 PM »

Hmm...you could be right.  Hard to tell.  I would be embarrassed to haul a mondo bag of TP to my new boyfriend's house but that's just me.   
Bounty basic.  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_86.htm
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: October 08, 2008, 02:40:15 PM »

Two things:

1. in Amy's statement she said Cindy called her to tell her Caylee had been missing for a month.  At that time, Amy told
    Cindy that KC had written checks on her account.  Cindy asked her, in front of the police that were there at the home
    and KC admitted it.  (a.Cindy would know that was Amy's money and b.Why? did she admit it? Remember KC's statement
    that she would lie and steal from friends to find Caylee?  Will JB's arguement be that the kidnappers demanded

2. The Target cashier in one of the instances admitted she never looked at the ID.  I only saw Amy's signature on the
    checks  however.  It certainly makes me think she's done this before.  In Amy's statement she said Cindy told her
    that KC had gotten into CA's account several times over the years and that she was a thief and a liar.  That's what

Out4Bull, did you see the checks she wrote to Target?  I thought I read that it had Casey's name and signature on them, but I haven't seen them.  That's why I assumed the checks were altered...Casey's name AND signature. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1429 on: October 08, 2008, 02:40:20 PM »

So this is how she cashed the check at the Bank of America:

Klaas .. this account has been closed, I don't think there is too much personal info on it to post here.
YMMV though .. feel free to edit.

It's already public information so no problem.  Casey's defense will be she'll claim AMY said it was OK to write checks on her account.

If Cindy hadn't come onto the scene and wrecked everything for her by telling Amy about KC's habit of stealing money, it may have been another few days before Amy found out about her account being cleaned out.
Yeah, Amy is such a great friend that not only can KC borrow her car for the duration of her vacation she was more than welcome to wipe out her account, what was next the keys to her home so KC could sell the furniture? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: October 08, 2008, 02:42:15 PM »

Bounty basic.  http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_86.htm

Wow, thanks!   You guys are good!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: October 08, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »

Oh, Well maybe it was Klaas, in which case I don't think I'll guess on that one 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1432 on: October 08, 2008, 02:42:49 PM »

This check thing is way beyond stupid! Did KC honestly think that Amy wouldn't notice her account had been drained? Did she think that the bank and Amy wouldn't notice HER NAME on the checks? Maybe she thought Amy would't put the name Casey Anthony together with her! She had to be making plans to disappear! She had to know that the s!*t would be hitting the fan really soon! No one can be that stupid! Even KC
[/quote]

I think she figured her friend was simply disposable.  She can always get another one.  She had never been held accountable for anything in the past, so why should now be any different?  She in NO way ever thought she could go to jail over this.  "Friends" don't prosecute.  They get mad.  They call you dirty names.  They move on.   

Just like Casey does.
[/quote]

Good Afternoon. Hello to the new monks!!  I am sure Casey never thought Amy would prosecute her...after all she has gotten by with stealing from a lot of people....Jesse, Lee, her parents...she even had Amy thinking she lost money sleep walking   nope she never thought Amy would press charges.....JMO. I can't wait to see how JB addresses these videos in her trial....where she has plead NOT GUILTY!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1433 on: October 08, 2008, 02:43:17 PM »

Two things:

Out4Bull, did you see the checks she wrote to Target?  I thought I read that it had Casey's name and signature on them, but I haven't seen them.  That's why I assumed the checks were altered...Casey's name AND signature. 

The check is on Amy's account, made payable to Target, and signed as Casey Anthony.  WTF?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: October 08, 2008, 02:43:32 PM »

Some of the docs here - bank photos and a video

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Thanks Klaas.

No time to look right now but later ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: October 08, 2008, 02:47:34 PM »

The checks I have seen made out to Target are on Amy's account with a (forged) signature of Amy H.

The only check signed "Casey Anthony" is the one for $250 made out to Casey Anthony.

I hope that clears things a little.

LOL

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: October 08, 2008, 02:48:03 PM »

From the official Caylee MS page bulletin. So pathetic they are deleting people and worried about the negative attention.

So one of them has the time to go through 1000's of myspace friend requests? Is that their way of looking for Caylee? Their myspace pages and command centers will all disappear once Tim Miller gets down there & finds Caylee!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: October 08, 2008, 02:48:19 PM »

Afternoon fellow monkeys  ....I have a question?.....is there anyway to make the docs that have been released text larger?On this page?,,,,,I must be getting old because I can not read it 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/Casey_Anthony_forged_checks_records_a_Page_04.htm

tvm

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: October 08, 2008, 02:49:25 PM »

The checks I have seen made out to Target are on Amy's account with a (forged) signature of Amy H.

The only check signed "Casey Anthony" is the one for $250 made out to Casey Anthony.

LOL

Ok, now I have confused myself!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: October 08, 2008, 02:49:53 PM »

LOL
Dam* you're good at this Brandy! - I always read and count on your information.  Thank you!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.