May 01, 2024, 06:55:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331224 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: October 08, 2008, 02:50:40 PM »

The checks I have seen made out to Target are on Amy's account with a (forged) signature of Amy H.

The only check signed "Casey Anthony" is the one for $250 made out to Casey Anthony.

I hope that clears things a little.

LOL
Wait - doesn't it say Casey Anthony on the signature line???????
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_85.htm   
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1441 on: October 08, 2008, 02:52:30 PM »

NG will have a hay day tonight with all that was released today...LMAO   I just love her smart a$$ remarks about Casey.  I sit and giggle at the TV and the rest of my family knows not to even breath when she is on. 

I think Tim Miller knows exactly where he is going to search first when he returns.  Sounded like he is in close contact with LE and they have tweaked the pings to pin point where she was when she dumped angel Caylee like a piece of garbage.  Is there any Imodium on those repeipts?  Casey probably needing it about now.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: October 08, 2008, 02:53:55 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhh did poor casey have allergy problems?  Are you allergic to what you did to that child?  Or are these drugs used to make Meth? 
She bought sudefed and mucinex http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_55.htm
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: October 08, 2008, 02:53:56 PM »

The video shows Casey at the checkout counter buying bras, camisoles, chemises and the big white sunglasses. The purchases also included a beret and even the light blue hoodie she was wearing the first time she was arrested

Investigators said Casey bought all of the goods at the Winter Park Target, six days before she was arrested in connection with the disappearance of her daughter Caylee, using a check stolen from her ex-best friend

The video also shows Casey walk out of the store while putting on another pair of large sunglasses.

Video from the downtown Orlando Bank of America, taken five days after the Target shopping spree, shows Casey at the teller's window presenting what investigators say is another stolen check from friend Amy Huizenga for $250 in cash.

Friday, Casey is scheduled to be in court for a hearing on motions recently filed by her attorney, Jose Baez. He wants Casey to be allowed to leave her home to search for Caylee without disclosing to the public details. He is also asking for any information from investigators that would be favorable to Casey's case, including any information about any undercover agents and informants. He also wants to know if any promises were made to people facing criminal charges in unrelated cases in exchange for information.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

JOSE BAEZ'S EXPECTATION

JUDGE:  Sure thing Mr. Baez.  Anything else?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: October 08, 2008, 02:55:10 PM »

The checks I have seen made out to Target are on Amy's account with a (forged) signature of Amy H.

The only check signed "Casey Anthony" is the one for $250 made out to Casey Anthony.

I hope that clears things a little.

LOL
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_85.htm   

It sure does! I had not seen that one yet!

Still going through all these, myself. Guess I should not speak until I am done reading everything.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: October 08, 2008, 02:55:58 PM »

I can't believe she has the gukk to parade around in those stolen glasses..I wonder what Baez is thinking about that..Well come to think of it i she does parade around in that t-shirt..Silly me what was i thinking

I was going to say.. that takes some brass ones.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: October 08, 2008, 02:56:54 PM »

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd Black said their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez Casey says took Caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the babysitter, Casey and Caylee. No information has been released at this point as to when the picture was taken.

Black added they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7598036&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

Yep, sure

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: October 08, 2008, 02:57:39 PM »

Ahhhhhhhhhhh did poor casey have allergy problems?  Are you allergic to what you did to that child?  Or are these drugs used to make Meth? 
She bought sudefed and mucinex http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_55.htm

You have to sign to purchase Sudefed and the purchases are limited.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1448 on: October 08, 2008, 02:57:53 PM »

Two things:

1. in Amy's statement she said Cindy called her to tell her Caylee had been missing for a month.  At that time, Amy told
    Cindy that KC had written checks on her account.  Cindy asked her, in front of the police that were there at the home
    and KC admitted it.  (a.Cindy would know that was Amy's money and b.Why? did she admit it? Remember KC's statement
    that she would lie and steal from friends to find Caylee?  Will JB's arguement be that the kidnappers demanded
    groceries and lingerie, sunglasses and clothes?)

2. The Target cashier in one of the instances admitted she never looked at the ID.  I only saw Amy's signature on the
    checks  however.  It certainly makes me think she's done this before.  In Amy's statement she said Cindy told her
    that KC had gotten into CA's account several times over the years and that she was a thief and a liar.  That's what
    made Amy check her own account.
should have said Casey signing Amy's name
Now Casey, that was soooooooooooooo not smart!
Yep..That is casey's name on the signature line..That def cost someone their job..
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: October 08, 2008, 02:58:07 PM »

The shirt...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: October 08, 2008, 02:58:11 PM »

Can anyone make out this receipt?  What is xmil plastic for 9.99 ?  Of course my brain wonders if it is extra millameter strong plastic trash bags - but i am not familiar with this store and it seems there are several xmil things.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_53.htm
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1451 on: October 08, 2008, 02:59:39 PM »

She used her own drivers license and the checker failed to notice the ID didn't match the check.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1452 on: October 08, 2008, 02:59:51 PM »

Blonde You rock in my book too!!'

Im sorry if it seemed any other way....

I feel like crap now..
You didn't ,I feel bad that the links are bad

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: October 08, 2008, 03:03:36 PM »

Can anyone make out this receipt?  What is xmil plastic for 9.99 ?  Of course my brain wonders if it is extra millameter strong plastic trash bags - but i am not familiar with this store and it seems there are several xmil things.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_53.htm
here

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: October 08, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »

I've gone grocery shopping for hubby's grandmother, and paid for purchases with a check signed by gramma, and they took my drivers lic. as ID. This was done in NJ. I questioned her before I left if they would accept the check with my ID and she said yes. (and they did)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: October 08, 2008, 03:05:11 PM »

Two things:

1. in Amy's statement she said Cindy called her to tell her Caylee had been missing for a month.  At that time, Amy told
    Cindy that KC had written checks on her account.  Cindy asked her, in front of the police that were there at the home
    and KC admitted it.  (a.Cindy would know that was Amy's money and b.Why? did she admit it? Remember KC's statement
    that she would lie and steal from friends to find Caylee?  Will JB's arguement be that the kidnappers demanded
    groceries and lingerie, sunglasses and clothes?)

2. The Target cashier in one of the instances admitted she never looked at the ID.  I only saw Amy's signature on the
    checks  however.  It certainly makes me think she's done this before.  In Amy's statement she said Cindy told her
    that KC had gotten into CA's account several times over the years and that she was a thief and a liar.  That's what
    made Amy check her own account.
should have said Casey signing Amy's name
Now Casey, that was soooooooooooooo not smart!

Yep, it sure does say Casey Anthony on the signature line!  That chic is a dumb criminal 

And the receipt says Bounty so it musta been paper towels, not toilet paper.  Man thats a lotta paper towels to go thru!  lol
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: October 08, 2008, 03:05:53 PM »

Blonde You rock in my book too!!'

Im sorry if it seemed any other way....

I feel like crap now..
You didn't ,I feel bad that the links are bad
Whew I have been worried all day that I came off hurting your feelings..That goodness..

I think most of those links were for people's myspaces we have already mentioned..Cast Iron tattoo's myspace are where everyone in those links are listed as friends..
IDK if it is anything more than just a business that has alot of "friends" on its myspace..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1457 on: October 08, 2008, 03:05:58 PM »

"Why all the paper towels?"
Dayolddonuts - Maybe she had a lot of cleaning up to do...

I thought it was toilet paper?
Oh, Well maybe it was Klaas, in which case I don't think I'll guess on that one 

I think it was for all her friends, she knew when they found out what she had done they would all s*!T their pants! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: October 08, 2008, 03:07:09 PM »

<snip>

The sheriff's office report says at least five checks were written from Huizenga's account and they all had what appeared to be Casey Anthony's name and signature on them. The report indicates Casey was able to use her own identification to somehow write the checks on Huizenga's account. The checks amounted to hundreds of dollars. Casey allegedly also wrote them at a Winn Dixie store where she bought groceries.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17659490/detail.html

Did Casey not think for one minutes that there would be LEGAL consequences for her actions?  Did she believe that her parents once again would be there to shield her.

I am thankful that Amy is following though ...

Janet

+++++++

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

_____

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1459 on: October 08, 2008, 03:07:16 PM »

She swiped her drivers license I think.  It has a strip on the back much like a credit card with all your info.  Did anybody notice one of the items purchased was a business suit jacket????  What in the world would she need that for....dress the part of having a job for Tony??? So he wouldnt catch on?

I'm a few pages behind, so I apologize if this has been answered already.. but are there places that actually have you swipe your ID card?    I don't think I've ever done that.

It's very telling IMO that there are no kid items amongst her purchases.. you'd think to cover her butt like she expected to find Caylee, that she might be her a new dress or new toy for their reunion...  this dimwit just doesn't think, does she?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.