May 01, 2024, 09:48:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331296 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1480 on: October 08, 2008, 03:21:50 PM »

Yep! World's dumbest criminal forsure..She wears the sunglasses she purchased with amy's money to her attorney's office and all over the news.. She is arrested in the shirt she purchased with amy's money..lol! Did i miss anything..I really thought those sunglasses were stolen from minnie mouse..I was wrong
I can't wait to watch ng..She is gonna have a hay day with all this info..I bet it takes up all her show tonight..lol
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: October 08, 2008, 03:22:05 PM »

Casey Anthony--"I want to walk out of jail holding my head high because I am innocent"--
while wearing a shirt bought with stolen money....
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: October 08, 2008, 03:24:29 PM »

She swiped her drivers license I think.  It has a strip on the back much like a credit card with all your info.  Did anybody notice one of the items purchased was a business suit jacket????  What in the world would she need that for....dress the part of having a job for Tony??? So he wouldnt catch on?

I'm a few pages behind, so I apologize if this has been answered already.. but are there places that actually have you swipe your ID card?    I don't think I've ever done that.

It's very telling IMO that there are no kid items amongst her purchases.. you'd think to cover her butt like she expected to find Caylee, that she might be her a new dress or new toy for their reunion...  this dimwit just doesn't think, does she?

I have never had to swipe mine personally but I have had the cashier take my drivers license and swipe it on the register when writing a check. 

As far as it being one of those discount cards that allow you to take advantage of the stores sales....All of the those are scanned,,,not swiped I think. 

I am in shock daily that this 22 year old twit appears not to be so stupid.  You have to admit she has taken this pretty far and it STILL out of jail.  I couldnt have gotten away with all this if I had planned it for a year.  She is very calculating.

Anybody seen LEE  lately or has he vanished again?

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1483 on: October 08, 2008, 03:24:42 PM »

Can anyone make out this receipt?  What is xmil plastic for 9.99 ?  Of course my brain wonders if it is extra millameter strong plastic trash bags - but i am not familiar with this store and it seems there are several xmil things.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_53.htm
here

Xhil is short for Xhileration, a brand name usually associated with clothes, the plastic could have been a clutch purse. Notice on the receipt that it says Moss hoodie, Moss is the brand name.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1484 on: October 08, 2008, 03:26:52 PM »

Hey KLaas..I was hoping we could also do some tshirts that say, "Tim Miller...American Hero" or something along those lines...and sell them on SM and proceeds go to TES..

I love Tim Miller!!! ANd I would be the first to buy a few of those!!!!

So would I Nikki, Morning! and maybe add TES logo or something. I'm serious, I would love to have a shirt like that!
LOVE the Idea! 

MSE. TES confirmed this morning they have shirts on the way! There was an email link posted this morning to place your order! Don't know the cost yet but can't wait anyways!!!
Just got back. Great news,Thanks.
Anyone have the link TIA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: October 08, 2008, 03:27:22 PM »

Notice on the receipt that it says Moss hoodie, Moss is the brand name.

Moss = Mossimo brand @ Target

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1486 on: October 08, 2008, 03:27:47 PM »

This check thing is way beyond stupid! Did KC honestly think that Amy wouldn't notice her account had been drained? Did she think that the bank and Amy wouldn't notice HER NAME on the checks? Maybe she thought Amy would't put the name Casey Anthony together with her! She had to be making plans to disappear! She had to know that the s!*t would be hitting the fan really soon! No one can be that stupid! Even KC
My thoughts too...but why buy all the stuff for Tony's apartment?  Why try to play Betty F'in Crocker with him?  These things are not meshing... it does not seem like a numero uno case to me...

It doesn't make any sense.  You would think she HAD to run, wouldn't you?  But then, she did get away with stealing from her family, maybe she thought she'd get away with this, too?  The things she bought don't seem like portable things or things you'd need if you are taking off. 

The thing that bugs me...and I know...it's weird...but why the gigantic bag of paper towels?  If you are playing house at your boyfriends, wouldn't you just buy one roll? I can understand her wanting to impress him with the beer and the bras, but for crying out loud, why all the paper towels???   

Dang.. I thought  that was toliet paper..Do not want to run out of that

yeah really... since she is so full of CRAP!!   

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: October 08, 2008, 03:29:12 PM »

Casey Anthony--"I want to walk out of jail holding my head high because I am innocent"--
Even more audacious is that she must have had the 84 shirt she bought with Amy's money on when Cindy and Amy picked her up.  Wonder if she told Amy thanks for the shirt you bought me - do I look good BFF?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: October 08, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »

Notice on the receipt that it says Moss hoodie, Moss is the brand name.

Moss = Mossimo brand @ Target
Thanks Muffy - I don't shop at Target - so that stuff was foreign language to me!  This was fun, first time this monkey was caught up enough to help with the document dump.  Yummy fun!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: October 08, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »

Also says she bought Xhil Ganesa these are shoes--Seen below I think they might match the ones she was wearing to Jose's when she lost her shoe??

Does anyone have that picture?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1490 on: October 08, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »

Des,
Questions for LP.
Did the judge see the evidence of threats and will decide not to let Casey go free to search?
Instead will Casey be arrested Friday?
I would love to see a book, got one in the works?
At what point did Casey hang herself?
Who else is a bad guy in the case?
You rock Des!!!

on another note, anyone get the creeps that Big Brother is watching?
Personally I don't because it's part of the job but it's really amazing that your life can be traced so easily through public surveilance.

You know, I thought the same thing! Plus you can see right down her shirt! Man, where were the surveilance cameras when she was getting rid of the body?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: October 08, 2008, 03:33:26 PM »

my thought exactly....
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1492 on: October 08, 2008, 03:36:24 PM »

These newly and recently released documents are making me mad.

When the evidence is considered ... the evidence that has been accumulated encompassing both the disappearance of Caylee Marie and ... the cheque cashing incidences ... WHY IS CASEY ANTHONY NOT BEHIND BARS?

The defence is manipulating the system and ... I fear it is working.

Janet

Janet, I feel mad like you do, because Casey should not be anywhere OTHER than in jail.  The only reason she is not, though, is because someone posted bond and go her thieving, murdering little butt out of there.  However, it won't be long before she's back in the slammer - I'm sure of it.

Don't give the amazingly idiotic Jose Baez so much credit, though - he can try to manipulate all he wants, but the evidence will speak for itself.   It feels like an injustice that Casey is still out and has not yet been charged with murder, but I also feel that it's the only way to guarantee that justice WILL be served.  With a case as complicated as this one, LE has more t's to cross and i's to dot than there are in the Bible!  They are taking their time, thank goodness, and while they are doing so, it will be a blessing if Caylee is found.   I'm sure that nobody wants that more than they do.  (Ducking in case of flying bananas)

P.S. I want a shirt that says, "I heart Tim Miller"!     

Hang in there, Janet!!   

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: October 08, 2008, 03:36:25 PM »

Can anyone make out this receipt?  What is xmil plastic for 9.99 ?  Of course my brain wonders if it is extra millameter strong plastic trash bags - but i am not familiar with this store and it seems there are several xmil things.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/08.cf.13331_c_Page_53.htm
here

XHIL is short for the brand name, Xhilaration

Nothing for Caylee?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: October 08, 2008, 03:36:39 PM »

So this is how she cashed the check at the Bank of America:

Klaas .. this account has been closed, I don't think there is too much personal info on it to post here.
YMMV though .. feel free to edit.

It's already public information so no problem.  Casey's defense will be she'll claim AMY said it was OK to write checks on her account.

I can only assume Cindy is lying about her daughter.  Grandma gave Casey permission to offer the birthday cheque.

Janet
_____

Deputy Connected To Casey Anthony Fired
New Information Revealed In 431-Page Document Released Monday
POSTED: 4:20 pm EDT August 26, 2008
UPDATED: 1:00 pm EDT August 27, 2008

Cindy Anthony later told Casey Anthony’s friend, Amy Huizinga, that Casey Anthony stole money from her 80-year-old grandmother using a routing number on a birthday check.

Huizinga told investigators, "Casey emptied out my bank account, and I just really started hyperventilating."

A lifelong friend, Ryan Pasley, told investigators it would take "the fear of God" to get Casey to tell the truth. She's not going to do anything for anybody, he told them, unless there's something in it for her.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17303070/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1495 on: October 08, 2008, 03:38:19 PM »

October 8, 2008 - Casey and Baez Prepare for Trial

With the release of the new documents today Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez thought it to be a good idea to send his client home with some much needed homework.  Given that Miss Anthony has nothing else to do as she has no need to look for her missing child given she is the one who mis-placed her to begin with, Miss Anthony will have plenty of time to perfect this the new task at hand.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: October 08, 2008, 03:38:43 PM »

It would serve her right if a Target repo man came and took back every single item she stole from that store... then just left her there naked in her house. 

Wouldn't that be grand? Too bad it will never happen..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: October 08, 2008, 03:38:43 PM »

Also says she bought Xhil Ganesa these are shoes--Seen below I think they might match the ones she was wearing to Jose's when she lost her shoe??

Does anyone have that picture?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: October 08, 2008, 03:40:01 PM »

It would serve her right if a Target repo man came and took back every single item she stole from that store... then just left her there naked in her house. 

::MonkeyLaugh::She would  just love to be naked

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: October 08, 2008, 03:40:23 PM »

She would  just love to be naked

She would  just love to be naked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.