May 01, 2024, 07:35:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331243 times)
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1540 on: October 08, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »

Afternoon fellow monkeys  ....I have a question?.....is there anyway to make the docs that have been released text larger?On this page?,,,,,I must be getting old because I can not read it 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/Casey_Anthony_forged_checks_records_a_Page_04.htm

tvm
Opera has a Magnifier on the bottom right side of all windows I always put in on 150%  to read them. I think IE has it also.

Blonde, you sound like a convert here....

OPERA rules the internet!!!

http://www.opera.com/download/

Sorry for the OT here Monkeys

Hiding in corner now

Peace Monkeys
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: October 08, 2008, 04:22:02 PM »

Page 135 of today's docs ... Amy says:

Perhaps this is just one of the reasons Cindy will be a witness for the prosecution of the check charges.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1542 on: October 08, 2008, 04:22:15 PM »

I now know that the area that the woman said that she thought she saw Casey coming out of  that day has been roped off with yellow crime scene tape...   I dont know if it can be seen from the road, but it is gonna be one of the frist places that will be shown to Miller when he shows up in town....from what I have heard it is not a very wet location and it should be  able to be searched quit easily.......I am hoping and praying that this will be Caseys downfall......I cant wait for her to be thrown back in jail...........
I really do think that Tim will bring Caylee home soon..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: October 08, 2008, 04:23:02 PM »

OT, but I just saw this on Fox News channel

Natalee Holloway Case to Become Made-for-TV Movie
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434541,00.html

Is this the "other side of the story" that Joran van der Sloot's mother is referring to.

Unless Beth Holloway is the producer and director of this TV movie ... the truth involving the corrupt investigation ... not an incompetent investigation ... that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway will forever remain elusive.

Janet
_______

Anita van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman Show
January 11, 2008

Witteman: Do you think she’s dead?

Anita: I don't know, I have thought for a long time that she is alive, and there have been indications she is.  And those facts have to be investigated. Rene Gielen on Curacao is making a documentary, she has interviewed a lot a people, we know because she's in contact with us.  I really would like for the other side of the story to also be investigated.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.msg370253;topicseen#msg370253

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1544 on: October 08, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »

Page 135 of today's docs ... Amy says:

Perhaps this is just one of the reasons Cindy will be a witness for the prosecution of the check charges.

YES!!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1545 on: October 08, 2008, 04:24:35 PM »

Afternoon fellow monkeys  ....I have a question?.....is there anyway to make the docs that have been released text larger?On this page?,,,,,I must be getting old because I can not read it 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/1/lg/Casey_Anthony_forged_checks_records_a_Page_04.htm

tvm
Opera has a Magnifier on the bottom right side of all windows I always put in on 150%  to read them. I think IE has it also.

Blonde, you sound like a convert here....

OPERA rules the internet!!!

http://www.opera.com/download/

Sorry for the OT here Monkeys

Hiding in corner now

LOL  OMG for some reason I was reading it as Oprah.  I was going to ask why Oprah would have a magnifier.  LOL 
Thank you for the 411 Blonde and TommTomm

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1546 on: October 08, 2008, 04:25:42 PM »

If you go to this link, you can enter the Target number and find out what it is:
http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php?ie=UTF8&title=&zipcode=32819&asin=&dcpi=s015011857&searchButton=search&sessionID=602-3126611-5566228

NOTE: The inventory information provided is only an approximate indication of an item's in-stock status.
Because item quantities are constantly changing, we cannot guarantee an item's availability at a particular store.

Search results for item B0012VRC2A in zipcode 32819

Kissimmee - Out Of Stock
West Colonial SuperTarget - Out Of Stock
Hunters Creek SuperTarget - Out Of Stock
Altamonte Springs - Out Of Stock
East Colonial - Out Of Stock
Kissimmee West SuperTarget - Out Of Stock
Orlando - Sodo SuperTarget - Not Available
Orlando South - Out Of Stock
Winter Garden SuperTarget - Out Of Stock
Orlando Millenia SuperTarget - Out Of Stock

Search Target store inventory by your local zipcode
Use the ASIN (Amazon assigned identification number ... found on the Target website)

Mossimo Black Ink Square Neck Pullover - XS : Target

Zip Code: 32819 (orlando)
ASIN: or
DCPI: 015011857 (drop the S and enter number here)

It won't work on everything (some items may no longer be available)

**these people are going to wonder why there are so many more hits LOL *this is used by people who frequent Target daily and sometimes more than once per day... if someone finds a "deal" then others can check their local stores for stock.
I used to do this and there are ways with coupons, etc. to get stuff for free even.  I got a GPS tracker for 75% off and a mini frig for 75% off...that part has nothing to do with KC just telling you why this tracker was written
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1547 on: October 08, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »

<snipped> 

I am in shock daily that this 22 year old twit appears not to be so stupid.  You have to admit she has taken this pretty far and it STILL out of jail.  I couldnt have gotten away with all this if I had planned it for a year.  She is very calculating.

Anybody seen LEE  lately or has he vanished again?

You know I was thinking, if the DNA is going to be coming out soon, and I was going to be exposed as Caylee's daddy, I would go into hiding too! The press along with the Monkey's are going to have a field day with that one. He would be ashamed to show his face, IF it was him. Or another possibility is that he is not supporting KC anymore and is just backing out of the situation.
I heard lee's girlfriend is pregnant if it turns out lee is caylee's father, I would pray she would take there baby and run like H*** as far as she can get...jmo
[/quote]

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1548 on: October 08, 2008, 04:29:08 PM »

<snipped> 

I am in shock daily that this 22 year old twit appears not to be so stupid.  You have to admit she has taken this pretty far and it STILL out of jail.  I couldnt have gotten away with all this if I had planned it for a year.  She is very calculating.

You know I was thinking, if the DNA is going to be coming out soon, and I was going to be exposed as Caylee's daddy, I would go into hiding too! The press along with the Monkey's are going to have a field day with that one. He would be ashamed to show his face, IF it was him. Or another possibility is that he is not supporting KC anymore and is just backing out of the situation.
I heard lee's girlfriend is pregnant if it turns out lee is caylee's father, I would pray she would take there baby and run like H*** as far as she can get...jmo

[/quote]Ok hold up....WHAT!!!!!!! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1549 on: October 08, 2008, 04:29:55 PM »

BTW - to find the item from the target receipt I entered 077143049 from the receipt and searched women.  The first three digits from the receipt are item count.  The S stands for something, not sure what - might be Small.  But when I dropped the s - it came up to these sandals.  http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223496270/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B001300434

What Tamikosmom - am I not making sense? 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey

I think your knowledge in decipering this crucial information is just amazing.

In answer to you question ...

No you are not making sense but ... believe me it is not your fault.  This 61 year old brain of mine does not absorb like it use to but ... I will take your word in regards to the outcome.

Janet

_____

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: October 08, 2008, 04:30:42 PM »

Ok hold up....WHAT!!!!!!! 

Where is this info?? 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: October 08, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »

If you go to this link, you can enter the Target number and find out what it is:
http://www.schumanfamily.com/fatwallet/targetasin.php?ie=UTF8&title=&zipcode=32819&asin=&dcpi=s015011857&searchButton=search&sessionID=602-3126611-5566228

NOTE: The inventory information provided is only an approximate indication of an item's in-stock status.
Because item quantities are constantly changing, we cannot guarantee an item's availability at a particular store.

Search results for item B0012VRC2A in zipcode 32819

Kissimmee - Out Of Stock
West Colonial SuperTarget - Out Of Stock
Hunters Creek SuperTarget - Out Of Stock
Altamonte Springs - Out Of Stock
East Colonial - Out Of Stock
Kissimmee West SuperTarget - Out Of Stock
Orlando - Sodo SuperTarget - Not Available
Orlando South - Out Of Stock
Winter Garden SuperTarget - Out Of Stock
Orlando Millenia SuperTarget - Out Of Stock

Search Target store inventory by your local zipcode
Use the ASIN (Amazon assigned identification number ... found on the Target website)

Mossimo Black Ink Square Neck Pullover - XS : Target

Zip Code: 32819 (orlando)
ASIN: or
DCPI: 015011857 (drop the S and enter number here)

It won't work on everything (some items may no longer be available)

**these people are going to wonder why there are so many more hits LOL *this is used by people who frequent Target daily and sometimes more than once per day... if someone finds a "deal" then others can check their local stores for stock.
I used to do this and there are ways with coupons, etc. to get stuff for free even.  I got a GPS tracker for 75% off and a mini frig for 75% off...that part has nothing to do with KC just telling you why this tracker was written
Out4bull - thanks that is what I was trying to explain in this post.  I think I confused Tomikosom (sp!)

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37
« Reply #1529 on: Today at 03:08:04 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
BTW - to find the item from the target receipt I entered 077143049 from the receipt and searched women.  The first three digits from the receipt are item count.  The S stands for something, not sure what - might be Small.  But when I dropped the s - it came up to these sandals.  http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1223496270/ref=gp_se_search-results-asin-redirect/601-0994457-3666510?ie=UTF8&asin=B001300434
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1552 on: October 08, 2008, 04:34:19 PM »

HOLY CRAP (Hi Monkeys!!)

Has this been discussed?

State Seeks Homicide Charge Against Mom Of Missing Caylee
3-Year-Old Last Seen In Mid-June

http://www.local6.com/news/17662297/detail.html

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: October 08, 2008, 04:35:10 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony may soon face homicide charges in connection to the disappearance of her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 NEW IMAGES: Surveillance Photos Of Casey Anthony
 READ: Documents 10-8-08
 READ: Documents II 10-8-08
 READ: Documents III 10-8-08
 READ: Documents IV 10-8-08
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The State Attorney's Office is planning on presenting its case to a grand jury next week, according to Local 6 News. The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.

Even with no body, the state plans to charge Anthony in connection with the death of her child. It is not known if it will be a murder or manslaughter charge, Local 6 reported.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July.

Orange County sheriff's investigators -- and Sheriff Kevin Beary -- said they believe Caylee is dead.

Anthony was recently named a suspect in her daughter's disappearance after evidence allegedly showed a dead body was inside Anthony's car.

Air samples taken from the trunk of the car indicated a dead body was present, investigators said. Cadaver dogs also alerted on the car, according to investigators.

In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported. High levels of chloroform were also found inside the trunk, according to the report.

Anthony was previously charged with child neglect in her daughter's disappearance.

New Video, Documents Released

Newly released surveillance videos show Casey Anthony shopping at different Central Florida stores using stolen checks, according to investigators.

Authorities said the video and photos, which were released on Wednesday, prove Casey Anthony is a thief, Local 6 reported.

Investigators said Casey Anthony used stolen checks from her one-time best friend Amy Huizenga, and then spent the money in stores including Target.

Copies of checks Anthony allegedly wrote were also released Wednesday, including one check on which Anthony apparently signed her own name.

When Casey Anthony was initially arrested on charges of child neglect, she was videotaped wearing a blue hoodie with the number 82 on it.

On surveillance video, Anthony can be seen buying the same blue-hoodie outfit at a Target store located on Alafaya Trail. Investigators said she made the purchase using a stolen check.

According to sheriff's deputies, Anthony stole Huizenga's checkbook while she was out of the country on vacation and then illegally went to at least four stores.

Prosecutors said Anthony stole more than $1,300 from Huizenga.

Anthony apparently made grocery and clothing purchases during a time in mid-July -- after Caylee had been missing for more than a month and when Casey Anthony was living with her boyfriend.

In addition to using Huizenga's checks to buy items, prosecutors said Anthony also cashed a check at a Bank of America where surveillance cameras captured her at a teller window.

Anthony allegedly wrote a check to herself for $250, Local 6 reported. Prosecutors said Anthony forged Huizenga's signature on the bottom of a check.

Also, on one of the checks Anthony allegedly spent in a Central Florida Target store, she signed "Casey Anthony" on the bottom of Huizenga's check, Local 6 reported.

In addition to five paper checks, detectives said Anthony wrote an electronic check to AT&T for $574.

If Anthony is convicted of all 13 check fraud charges, she could be sentenced up to 65 years in prison, Local 6 reported.

New Motion Filed

Meanwhile, Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, filed a new motion wanting evidence that may be favorable to his client.

The motion requests a list of any promises the state has made to any witnesses and any fees witnesses may be paid.

It also requests any information investigators have discovered that could be used to Anthony's disadvantage.

There have been several reported sightings of missing 3-year-old Caylee.

Baez has requested reports from any law enforcement agency that has investigated the tops.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1554 on: October 08, 2008, 04:36:34 PM »

I am tired of hearing how smart Casey is.

Stolen Check at Bank of America - $250.00
Stolen check at Target - $111.01
Signing your own name to someone elses check - STUPID!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1555 on: October 08, 2008, 04:36:45 PM »

<snipped> 

[/quote]

I second that!  Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?!?   

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1556 on: October 08, 2008, 04:36:46 PM »

HOLY CRAP (Hi Monkeys!!)

Has this been discussed?

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony may soon face homicide charges in connection to the disappearance of her missing 3-year-old daughter Caylee, Local 6 News reported.

The State Attorney's Office is planning on presenting its case to a grand jury next week, according to Local 6 News. The grand jury will then decide if prosecutors have enough evidence to charge Anthony, the report said.

Even with no body, the state plans to charge Anthony in connection with the death of her child. It is not known if it will be a murder or manslaughter charge, Local 6 reported.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until mid-July.

Orange County sheriff's investigators -- and Sheriff Kevin Beary -- said they believe Caylee is dead.

Anthony was recently named a suspect in her daughter's disappearance after evidence allegedly showed a dead body was inside Anthony's car.

Air samples taken from the trunk of the car indicated a dead body was present, investigators said. Cadaver dogs also alerted on the car, according to investigators.

In addition, FBI results showed that a hair sample taken from the trunk of the car likely belonged to Caylee, Local 6 News reported. High levels of chloroform were also found inside the trunk, according to the report.

Anthony was previously charged with child neglect in her daughter's disappearance.

--snip--

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1557 on: October 08, 2008, 04:37:48 PM »

Where is this info?? 

I thought it came from on here..Someone said they brought it up in  a news interview..I didn't research i just believed..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: October 08, 2008, 04:38:07 PM »

HOLY CRAP (Hi Monkeys!!)

Has this been discussed?

Credit: Bearlyhere

_____

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1559 on: October 08, 2008, 04:38:57 PM »

Where is this info?? 

I thought it came from on here..Someone said they brought it up in  a news interview..I didn't research i just believed..
I remember seeing a preggers lady hanging around the Anthony house..did not know it was Mallory though.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.