May 01, 2024, 02:04:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331436 times)
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1660 on: October 08, 2008, 05:42:52 PM »

The OCSO put up a camera in front of the Anthony home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434644,00.html

snipped:

A camera has been installed at the home where the mother of missing child Caylee Anthony is living on house arrest.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office told neighbors Tuesday that police put up the surveillance camera on a lamp post on Hopespring Drive to monitor any future clashes between the Anthony family and protesters.

On Wednesday, deputies released more pages of discovery in the case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony. The latest documents involve check fraud charges filed against her that are unrelated to the missing toddler case, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Click here for photos.

Anthony, 22, will appear in court on those charges Oct. 14.

Among the evidence made public:

• Surveillance photos of Anthony allegedly fraudulently using the Bank of America account of her former friend, Amy Huizenga, who filed the charges against her.

• Physical copies of Huizenga's checks that Anthony allegedly wrote for cash and purchases.

Anthony's lawyer plans to ask a judge Friday that his client be allowed out of her parents' Orlando house, where she is confined with an ankle monitor, saying she wants to help find the missing child, MyFOXOrlando.com reports.

The toddler was last seen in mid-June, two months before her third birthday.

Attorney Jose Baez's request comes along with seven other motions, including one asking for copies of forensic evidence from Anthony's computer, phone and digital cameras.

Last week, Orange County authorities confirmed they were now treating the young mother as a suspect in her daughter's disappearance after evidence documents including text message, voicemail and police interview transcripts were released.

Police believe that the missing girl is dead.

Her mother has still not been formally charged with anything related to her disappearance other than lying to investigators and child neglect and has repeatedly told officers she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez and doesn't know where she is.

Detectives say they don't believe her. Baez will ask for all records pertaining to Gonzalez on Friday.

Meanwhile, Baez said through his spokesman Todd Black that the defense's own investigators are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who Anthony contends took Caylee, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and shows the woman they say is the baby sitter, Anthony and little Caylee. It isn't known when the photo was taken.

Black said Anthony's lawyer has for weeks been trying to find the man who has the picture and after finally locating him, sent a team to interview him.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1661 on: October 08, 2008, 05:44:03 PM »

HELLO ALL MONKEYS!!

Been gone all day can someone please tell me where I can get the documents from?? TIA

I also see alot of good news has happened today!!

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/100808discovery/indexGallery.htm

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1662 on: October 08, 2008, 05:44:33 PM »

What am I doing wrong when I post?  I have numbers and no one else does!  I am logged on, too.
I'm hoping that is not what I think it is...

Please someone, help!  Am I not using the right "reply" button?

I'm a new and confused monkey feeling fairly dumb...but I have my happy face on from the news!
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1663 on: October 08, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »

What am I doing wrong when I post?  I have numbers and no one else does!  I am logged on, too.

I'm a new and confused monkey feeling fairly dumb...but I have my happy face on from the news!

You're doing fine, I think.  What you see is different than what we see anyhow.

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1664 on: October 08, 2008, 05:46:10 PM »

Klaas - have you heard about the Kelly Morris case?

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

Off to watch TV and curl up with the puppies. My work week is over. WOO HOO - get to hang with the monkeys.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: October 08, 2008, 05:46:43 PM »

That's just your IP addy. Each of our IP addys show for ourselves, not for others. Nothing is wrong Wink

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1666 on: October 08, 2008, 05:47:45 PM »

Angel, I found the docs on local6 easier to read.

Front page in 4 parts   local6.com
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: October 08, 2008, 05:48:14 PM »

Report: State to seek homicide charges against Casey Anthony
Walter Pacheco, Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
5:23 PM EDT, October 8, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:

5 p.m. Prosecutors may seek homicide charges against Casey Anthony in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie, WKMG reported.

The state may present the case before an Orange County grand jury next week, according to the report. However, the State Attorney's Office would not confirm this to the Orlando Sentinel.

A regularly-scheduled meeting of the grand jury is set for Tuesday, but officials would not discuss who might appear before the jury.

"I can't confirm what Ch. 6 is reporting," Randy Means, the State Attorney's Office spokesman, told the Sentinel.

No subpoenas have been issued for any cases that will go before the grand jury on Tuesday, he said.
Prosecutors have not decided which cases will be presented yet.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-100808,0,2674096.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1668 on: October 08, 2008, 05:48:16 PM »

OT -did anybody see this article about Drew Peterson failing "half" a polygraph test?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434441,00.html

Peterson got a "deceptive" reading with responses about whether his wife called to say she was leaving him (which he answered "yes" to), whether he knew where she was (he answered "no") and whether he had seen her the night before she vanished (he said "yes").

He got a "not deceptive" reading when he was asked if he physically harmed his wife during the time she disappeared (he said "no"), if he had any involvement in the physical removal of his wife from the home the day she vanished (he replied "no") and whether Stacy Peterson had called him to tell him where the car was parked after she left (he said "yes").

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1669 on: October 08, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »

Hit the upper right quote button to reply to a post, and the lower reply to post your own
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1670 on: October 08, 2008, 05:49:02 PM »

The OCSO put up a camera in front of the Anthony home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,434644,00.html

snipped:

A camera has been installed at the home where the mother of missing child Caylee Anthony is living on house arrest.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office told neighbors Tuesday that police put up the surveillance camera on a lamp post on Hopespring Drive to monitor any future clashes between the Anthony family and protesters.

On Wednesday, deputies released more pages of discovery in the case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony. The latest documents involve check fraud charges filed against her that are unrelated to the missing toddler case, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

Click here for photos.

Anthony, 22, will appear in court on those charges Oct. 14.

Among the evidence made public:

• Surveillance photos of Anthony allegedly fraudulently using the Bank of America account of her former friend, Amy Huizenga, who filed the charges against her.

• Physical copies of Huizenga's checks that Anthony allegedly wrote for cash and purchases.

Anthony's lawyer plans to ask a judge Friday that his client be allowed out of her parents' Orlando house, where she is confined with an ankle monitor, saying she wants to help find the missing child, MyFOXOrlando.com reports.

The toddler was last seen in mid-June, two months before her third birthday.

Attorney Jose Baez's request comes along with seven other motions, including one asking for copies of forensic evidence from Anthony's computer, phone and digital cameras.

Last week, Orange County authorities confirmed they were now treating the young mother as a suspect in her daughter's disappearance after evidence documents including text message, voicemail and police interview transcripts were released.

Police believe that the missing girl is dead.

Her mother has still not been formally charged with anything related to her disappearance other than lying to investigators and child neglect and has repeatedly told officers she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez and doesn't know where she is.

Detectives say they don't believe her. Baez will ask for all records pertaining to Gonzalez on Friday.

Meanwhile, Baez said through his spokesman Todd Black that the defense's own investigators are out of state getting a photo of the Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who Anthony contends took Caylee, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and shows the woman they say is the baby sitter, Anthony and little Caylee. It isn't known when the photo was taken.

Black said Anthony's lawyer has for weeks been trying to find the man who has the picture and after finally locating him, sent a team to interview him.

Where is this picture???????????????????????????? They would have released it the SECOND they got their hands on it to prove us all wrong Sorry I LOVE Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1671 on: October 08, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »

WOW, WOW, WOW ..........
Does anyone else think that maybe they have found beautiful Caylee already?

TES?
 I want to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony home right now !!!

No

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: October 08, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »

Hey when she is convicted..We should all go to fusion and take pics..Then we can send here them in jail..lol! We can get some at the beach to track down a few of her boyfriends..lol! Then write her a letter telling her how nice it was to see her get what she deserves..Oh boy this sun is hot...lol!

Don't forget the group trip to Universal Studios and a group shopping trip to Target... she would enjoy pics of that.
Yes! Pic's with big signs that read..CASEY WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE THERE! lol!

We should all wear those huge white framed sunglasses!

Lisa

Found em

http://www.target.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Target-Rectangle-Sunglasses/dp/B000FFCYFE/sr=1-6/qid=1223502418/ref=sr_1_6/602-3676072-2848664?ie=UTF8&pricerange=&index=target&field-browse=1038576&rh=k%3Asunglasses&page=2

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: October 08, 2008, 05:51:23 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

5 p.m. Prosecutors may seek homicide charges against Casey Anthony in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter Caylee Marie, WKMG reported.

The state may present the case before an Orange County grand jury next week, according to the report. However, the State Attorney's Office would not confirm this to the Orlando Sentinel.

A regularly-scheduled meeting of the grand jury is set for Tuesday, but officials would not discuss who might appear before the jury.

"I can't confirm what Ch. 6 is reporting," Randy Means, the State Attorney's Office spokesman, told the Sentinel.

No subpoenas have been issued for any cases that will go before the grand jury on Tuesday, he said.

Janet!

It is going to happen. The state is not supposed to announce the case. It was leaked, apparently.

Relax, watch next week, there will be a grand jury with this case.

Trust us on this Wink

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1674 on: October 08, 2008, 05:51:45 PM »

Whew, thanks, Brandi.  I thought that's what the numbers were but I thought they were going out to the whole internet!

However, you see it didn't make me keep my mouth shut...lol

By the way, to follow up on the Target call post... whatcha bet the white plastic "jewelry" was the department for the white sunglasses?
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1675 on: October 08, 2008, 05:54:14 PM »

Is it really a shock that Murder charges are coming???

I mean really didnt we no it would sooner or later?

Kristen, My thoughts exactly. It came from LP. He said they were coming.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: October 08, 2008, 05:56:15 PM »

Flossy ... from this day forward ... I am going to search out your posts wisdom and ... then claim it for my own.

Janet

What a relief, Janet!  I was a little worried I might have offended you with that after I read my post.   I'm not wise at all, I just feel your frustration and have had to reel myself back in by reminding myself that just because it's taking a while does not in any way mean that justice won't be served.   Heck - sometimes, I have to do it several times a day!

The good news is that it looks like we're getting awfully close!!  Hallelujah!

Just think how we're all going to be when the jury begins deliberating.  I'm pretty sure I'll be having a few rum and cokes then, lol.

I may just down a Spanish Coffee.

I don't drink but years ago I had 2 1/2 of those special decadent drinks before I was informed there was alchohol in them.  I had been feeling a little flushed but ... I never clued in until I got up off the sofa and ... my knees felt wobbly.  Hey ... I wasn't going to waste the other half glass mug so ... I downed that too.

Think about it.  If Columbian coffee served at our local "Spill the Beans" does not have alcohol in it ... why would Spanish coffee?

That is my logic and ... I am going to stick to it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1677 on: October 08, 2008, 05:56:51 PM »

Hey when she is convicted..We should all go to fusion and take pics..Then we can send here them in jail..lol! We can get some at the beach to track down a few of her boyfriends..lol! Then write her a letter telling her how nice it was to see her get what she deserves..Oh boy this sun is hot...lol!

Don't forget the group trip to Universal Studios and a group shopping trip to Target... she would enjoy pics of that.

We could all wear big white sunglasses, shaking our tushies, carrying paper towel rolls! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1678 on: October 08, 2008, 05:57:12 PM »

WOW, WOW, WOW ..........
Does anyone else think that maybe they have found beautiful Caylee already?

TES?
 I want to be a fly on the wall in the Anthony home right now !!!

No
it would be heartbreaking, but it would certainly ensure life in prison for Casey... wishful thinking.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1679 on: October 08, 2008, 05:57:36 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Janet!

It is going to happen. The state is not supposed to announce the case. It was leaked, apparently.

Relax, watch next week, there will be a grand jury with this case.

Trust us on this Wink

I agree. Do not worry, it's gonna happen.

credit to DianeB

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.