May 01, 2024, 11:47:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331371 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #180 on: October 07, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »

On a serious note..  are you allowed sexual relations on home confinement? 

Hmmm. I'm sure she's finding a way to get some action. It would be horrible if the skank got pregnant. Sympathy attempt.

Shhh!  Don't give her any ideas!

Lisa
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #181 on: October 07, 2008, 01:48:38 PM »

Is Rob Dick on the released witness list.?  If not ... WHY NOT???

Janet

no idea....and what about the female guard..is she on the list???

Rob Dick was intervied by LE and FBI regarding the *new* story about the JaBlanchard Park kidnapping...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #182 on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:31 PM »

I found it in last night's NG transcript:

GRACE: What do you mean she`s made threats?

PADILLA: Well, she has sent threats out like, you know, We`re going to get even with these bastards, especially Padilla, and she`s -- you know, she`s promulgated some of that stuff.

GRACE: Wa-wa-wa-wait. Where did you see this?

PADILLA: It`s on her MySpace to her boyfriend...

GRACE: And exactly what did it say?

PADILLA: As soon as I get out of here, or something to that effect, we`re going to get even with these bastards, especially Padilla.

GRACE: OK. Susan Moss, wouldn`t that be a little bit of a violation?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/06/ng.01.html

Lisa

Is he referring to Tony??? Is she delusional? Or does she have a new man?

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 07, 2008, 01:50:42 PM »

Janet

I don't think the witness list we have is the complete list. I am sure there will be more people added to it.

I am sure you are correct

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: October 07, 2008, 01:51:00 PM »

Baez = Idiot who defends other idiots and gets paid big bucks for it
Todd Black = Idiot who is a spokeperson for that other idiot
Larry Garrison = Idiot who is spokesperson for a family of idiots
Casey = Skank-on-a-Stick (AKA Latin Name: Sluttius Maximus)

They are all IDIOTS!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: October 07, 2008, 01:51:25 PM »

Janet

... and Leonard Padilla.

All these three have inside information in regards to what was said and done throughout Casey Anthony's first release.

Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla have revealed so much on the Nancy Grace and Dana shows.  Obviously ... they have not signed any ageement that dictates their silence.

Janet

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #186 on: October 07, 2008, 01:52:19 PM »

PADILLA: Well, she has sent threats out like, you know, We`re going to get even with these bastards, especially Padilla, and she`s -- you know, she`s promulgated some of that stuff.

PADILLA: As soon as I get out of here, or something to that effect, we`re going to get even with these bastards, especially Padilla.

Lisa

I think it has to be someone current because the threat was about getting even with Padilla.  Des, can you ask Padilla who Casey's bf is?

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #187 on: October 07, 2008, 01:52:26 PM »

Alright..just got back getting some lunch and I must say...I tried to "strut" like Casey was in the video and it aint easy....

I about broke my tush in these heels.  My driver laughed at me and told me I was not "Skank" so I couldnt do the Skank-Walk.  LOL  He thinks she is a waste a total waste of air and space!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 07, 2008, 01:52:44 PM »

Lisa

Great Catch!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2008, 01:53:28 PM »

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/category/george-anthony/

At the above link there is an interesting observation by Moody Monica:

Casey’s Photo Bucket Account—Possible Clues?
October 6, 2008 at 4:03 pm

I downloaded Casey Anthony’s entire PB account.  It contains a lot of pictures of Caylee, including one that looks like a pot leaf on her shirt…I hear that it is just a leaf that is part of the teams logo in Ohio.

Also  images, icons and graphics  that she downloaded this summer and some she deleted after Caylee was reported missing. There was a comment from Casey on Amy’s cell phone about “loving fuzzy red balloons” which is a band that one of her friends (CAM CAM) is a member.

Notice all the balloon graphics.  Perhaps they meant something to her…maybe they didn’t.  She also draws hearts…there are many on her pictures…ever notice the hearts on Caylee’s hand?
What do red balloons signify?
Google search results:
Victims of crime awareness week
Letting go in memory of a child
The loving thoughts and message of a loved one.
A very sad provocation of a child who had passed this life.
That the dreams were still undone, but the message was on the string of a red balloon.. The heart of a child..that symbolizes the red balloon.  I think some of these could possibly hold clues as to what was in her head all summer.
You can download the entire zipped 254 MB file at:
http://FileHost.JustFreeSpace.Com/508icons157.zip

I threw together a page with a few of these images from Casey's account that I thought were "interesting."
I also posted that Ohio Buckeye shirt Caylee is wearing on the page.
http://brandibb.googlepages.com/Casey.html

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: October 07, 2008, 01:54:20 PM »

Just talked to LP....he was heading into a meeting ans asked me to call him back 3:00 Florida time...I'm in the Atlanta area....I know it sounds dumb...but what would be 3:00 Fl time....it's 12:46 my time here....sheesh....he was in San Antio yesterday and last night....help Mr. Wizard....told Ya I'm only good on the phone....TYIA...Des

Hey Des!!  pretty sure FL time and Atlanta time would be the same...

When you talk to LP, would you ask him

a.  why he thinks Casey was staying in a hotel?
b.  when he thinks this was?
c.  does he have any idea what hotel it was?
d.  does he know anything about the link between Jesse & Harris Rosen, wealthy Orlando hotel magnate?

THANKS!!!!

btw, I am going to Vegas in November and would be happy to bring your beloved auntie with me if she liked that kind of thing....

Will add those questions to the list....Kat would love a final trip to Vegas!....Thank You for your kindness....I'll be sending her out to many many places sometime next week....will reply to everyone whom have sent Precious emails by then....and post in the other thread that Janat so kindly started ...Des...I'm putting together little Special Packages to send Her on Her Final Holidays.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3439.new#new

Excellent!  YGM, Des.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: October 07, 2008, 01:54:35 PM »

Baez = Idiot who defends other idiots and gets paid big bucks for it
Todd Black = Idiot who is a spokeperson for that other idiot
Larry Garrison = Idiot who is spokesperson for a family of idiots
Casey = Skank-on-a-Stick (AKA Latin Name: Sluttius Maximus)

They are all IDIOTS!

Yeaaaaaaa! Just got back & saw this, thanks,Goodanmad!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: October 07, 2008, 01:56:45 PM »

On a serious note..  are you allowed sexual relations on home confinement? 

Hmmm. I'm sure she's finding a way to get some action. It would be horrible if the skank got pregnant. Sympathy attempt.

Actually, i think that would be great, as long as it's Baez's

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 07, 2008, 01:57:47 PM »

Lisa

thanks Lisa.....wonder if she is referring to Tony? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #194 on: October 07, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »

Yeaaaaaaa! Just got back & saw this, thanks,Goodanmad!

You are misssing Carpe and his banners. Me too. 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: October 07, 2008, 01:58:19 PM »

Alright..just got back getting some lunch and I must say...I tried to "strut" like Casey was in the video and it aint easy....

I about broke my tush in these heels.  My driver laughed at me and told me I was not "Skank" so I couldnt do the Skank-Walk.  LOL  He thinks she is a waste a total waste of air and space!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

You have a driver? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #196 on: October 07, 2008, 01:58:28 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Your Driver?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #197 on: October 07, 2008, 01:59:55 PM »

I have a driver.  Sometimes I call him my husband

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #198 on: October 07, 2008, 02:01:11 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!
Yes I do.

You have a driver? 

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2008, 02:01:15 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

You have a driver? 

Yeah, let's ask permission to be O/T for a minute while Dolce tells us why she is famous enough to have a driver. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.