May 01, 2024, 02:16:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331443 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #240 on: October 07, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »

OMG....can you believe that Baez actually want to see all the training certificates if the people that are working on this case....he makes me sick........why didnt someone want a Mother certificate from Casey before she was allowed to leave the hospital with her baby.......I cannot believe he has the guts to make this request....but then we are taking about the same person that is asking for the Mother that hid her own baby to be allowed to go look for her.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

He is looking to discredit to evidnece in any way he can....and sad to say this.....gonna put on my protective covering....but he is doing his job....we all hate defensive attorneys until we need one.....Damn I hated to say those words

I see these motions and Baez's comments as a grand set-up for the "cops looked no further than Casey" defense. If they are to go on pretending she is innocent, then she has to pretend to be interested in "searching" for her daughter, wearing the Caylee t-shirt, and so on. But she is doing a piss-poor acting job and an Academy Award is not in her future. 

And I don't hate defense attorneys, just some of the people they respresent.

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: October 07, 2008, 02:36:51 PM »

hey my monkies!

this is an old topic so I apologize, I just havent been able to get on here like i would like.

Padilla's girl - why does she need immunity?  I am not following that.  I always thought you only needed immunity if you played a part in a crime and I am sure that someone in his camp didnt/wouldnt, so I am totally lost on that whole topic.  Can someone please explain it to me and get me outta this dark closet    TIA

We don't know and wish we did....she obviously has some information and perhaps because she didn't 'report' it to LE...she wan't immunity so she isn't charged with covering for Casey? JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #242 on: October 07, 2008, 02:37:33 PM »

hey my monkies!

this is an old topic so I apologize, I just havent been able to get on here like i would like.

Padilla's girl - why does she need immunity?  I am not following that.  I always thought you only needed immunity if you played a part in a crime and I am sure that someone in his camp didnt/wouldnt, so I am totally lost on that whole topic.  Can someone please explain it to me and get me outta this dark closet    TIA

The Female Guard that was in the Anthony Home...does not work for Padilla...She is a sub-contracted employee....who works for Rob....Per LP....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
spanky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #243 on: October 07, 2008, 02:38:47 PM »

On a serious note..  are you allowed sexual relations on home confinement? 

hmmmm with others or yourself... lol

Never Underestimate the Power of Stupid People in Large Groups
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: October 07, 2008, 02:38:58 PM »

hey my monkies!

We don't know and wish we did....she obviously has some information and perhaps because she didn't 'report' it to LE...she wan't immunity so she isn't charged with covering for Casey? JMO

I'm confused about the immunity stuff too. But I'm really confused if the woman did get info. on the death and/or location of the body. Confused b/c why in the world would anyone other than Cindy, George, and Lee withhold that info. from LE???

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 07, 2008, 02:41:04 PM »

OMG....can you believe that Baez actually want to see all the training certificates if the people that are working on this case....he makes me sick........why didnt someone want a Mother certificate from Casey before she was allowed to leave the hospital with her baby.......I cannot believe he has the guts to make this request....but then we are taking about the same person that is asking for the Mother that hid her own baby to be allowed to go look for her.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

He is looking to discredit to evidnece in any way he can....and sad to say this.....gonna put on my protective covering....but he is doing his job....we all hate defensive attorneys until we need one.....Damn I hated to say those words

I see these motions and Baez's comments as a grand set-up for the "cops looked no further than Casey" defense. If they are to go on pretending she is innocent, then she has to pretend to be interested in "searching" for her daughter, wearing the Caylee t-shirt, and so on. But she is doing a piss-poor acting job and an Academy Award is not in her future. 

sorry I shouldn't have said 'we all'...

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: October 07, 2008, 02:41:45 PM »

Des, if you're still here, could you please ask LP if Casey will be arrested this week?

And how the heck are you able to talk to LP anyway? I am sooooo jealous!!

Leonard, Leonard
He's my man
If he won't tell it
nobody can!

I think I love him

Des! Did you miss my post?

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: October 07, 2008, 02:42:07 PM »

Alright..just got back getting some lunch and I must say...I tried to "strut" like Casey was in the video and it aint easy....

I about broke my tush in these heels.  My driver laughed at me and told me I was not "Skank" so I couldnt do the Skank-Walk.  LOL  He thinks she is a waste a total waste of air and space!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

Your Driver?
Yes.  He is a old friend of my husband's family, absolute sweetheart.  He is 72 y/o with a wife who is 1 year recovering from breast cancer.  Social security will not pay him enough to support the home and her illness, and he can not get a job any where else due to rheumatory arthritus.  I have him on my payroll full time to drive me where I need to go using my vehicle.  He gets to work for his money as he wants to, and I get to help out a friend. End of story.  He likes being called the driver btw...he is fun!

Dolce is a very sweet person.

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: October 07, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »

We don't know and wish we did....she obviously has some information and perhaps because she didn't 'report' it to LE...she wants immunity so she isn't charged with covering for Casey? JMO

I'm confused about the immunity stuff too. But I'm really confused if the woman did get info. on the death and/or location of the body. Confused b/c why in the world would anyone other than Cindy, George, and Lee withhold that info. from LE???

I think many of us are confused about this as well....but since she requested immunity before she would talk to LE it must be something that she feels would get her azz in big trouble

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: October 07, 2008, 02:45:23 PM »

Did anyone ask Tony why he didn't answer any of the flurry of calls from Casey????

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: October 07, 2008, 02:45:27 PM »

sorry I shouldn't have said 'we all'...

Oh don't be sorry. I do think Baez is a big stinkin' pile of cow dung. And I was speaking idealistically not necessarily realistically.

I remember you, Caylee.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: October 07, 2008, 02:45:40 PM »

Sorry, Klaas. I didn't see your note about O/T until I had made my last post and then read back.

I Stand With The Girl
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2008, 02:46:13 PM »

On a serious note..  are you allowed sexual relations on home confinement? 

hmmmm with others or yourself... lol
I really think that Casey is the only person that would have sexual relations with Casey...lol     this girl is a can short of a six-pack if you ask me......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »

We don't know and wish we did....she obviously has some information and perhaps because she didn't 'report' it to LE...she wants immunity so she isn't charged with covering for Casey? JMO

I think many of us are confused about this as well....but since she requested immunity before she would talk to LE it must be something that she feels would get her azz in big trouble

Would withholding info on the death/body location make her an accessory after the fact???

I remember you, Caylee.
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2008, 02:47:45 PM »

hey my monkies!

Thanks Sunny!  Your explanation makes sense.

Thanks Des for explaining who the lady is, I just "shorthanded" it to Padillas girl because I couldnt remember the specifics.  Me = brain overload / dead for the last couple of weeks.

You know what makes me really mad and sad, for the past two days I have been out Halloween shopping at lunch and as I try to find the perfect costume for my little guy I keep thinking about how Caylee doesnt get to dress up and go trick or treating this year....or ever!  That beautiful little girl was robbed of so much and us, complete strangers care more about her than her own mother does. It just breaks my heart.  So anyhow, sorry about the soap box, I am just so furious with KC!  Her behind bars and charged can not get here soon enough!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: October 07, 2008, 02:48:13 PM »

Don't forget what JG said about KC:  she turns into whatever the boys like, so she is probably interested in law now.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: October 07, 2008, 02:50:27 PM »

Des Des Des you still here? Are you asking Padilla if he still thinks Casey will be in jail by Oct. 11? That was the date -- 10 days -- from when you talked to him last week IIRC. Thank you!

I remember you, Caylee.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: October 07, 2008, 02:50:57 PM »

HOLY CRAP!
I think that they ALREADY let her out to search!!!

Someone Steals Sen. Martinez's Wallet
$180 Taken

POSTED: 11:34 am EDT October 7, 2008
UPDATED: 11:52 am EDT October 7, 2008

A Florida senator had his wallet stolen over the weekend.

Police said a wallet belonging to Republican Mel Martinez was stolen from his rental car while he was at a football game.

The senator was at Notre Dame in Indiana watching his nephew, who is a punter there.

Police said $180 was taken from the wallet.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17642380/detail.html

(A pigeon toed skank was seen running from the scene)

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2008, 02:52:06 PM »

Don't forget what JG said about KC:  she turns into whatever the boys like, so she is probably interested in law now.

Gawd. Only if she can get her JD through the "MySpace School of Law."

I remember you, Caylee.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2008, 02:53:50 PM »

I think Dolce should take her to Nordie's for a better pair of shades.

Casey should wear a bag over her head and walk in shame. But that's not gonna happen. 

A Plastic bag, tied reeeaaalll tight?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.