May 01, 2024, 06:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331223 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2008, 04:03:44 PM »

On a serious note..  are you allowed sexual relations on home confinement? 

Hmmm. I'm sure she's finding a way to get some action. It would be horrible if the skank got pregnant. Sympathy attempt.

Shhh!  Don't give her any ideas!

Lisa

Reckon that's how her attorney's fees are paid up?? 'Course as little as she would be worth, must take a lot of 'sessions' every day! Or then again.... she might have some REAL talent, with all the experience she's had!

I don't think girls like her have any talent... hence why the boyfriends were ditching her after a month or two...

I remember that one of her boyfriends said she wasn't very good in bed.  I think she was complaining to Amy about it.

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: October 07, 2008, 04:04:07 PM »

Can someone tell me why the kids were in the garage at 3am?  Confused!!! 

Both families have an "attached" garage.. if you can get in through the big door, and the door to the house is unlocked, a person can sneak right in and kidnap a sleeping child.

Yes, that is pretty scary. We have an automatic garage door opener, so we hit the button as we approach the garage, drive into the garage, then hit the button again and put the garage door back down before ever getting out of the car. We never, ever lock the door that goes from the house out into the garage.

Thank goodness we've never had anyone sneak into the garage behind us before we put the door back down, although we have accidentally trapped the neighbor's dog in there a couple of times. 

Hi all,

This is my first post.  Nice to meet everyone.  I'm a few pages behind but I just saw this post and wanted to chime in.  I don't know if garage doors openers are the same now but in the past I have heard that garage doors can be opened by openers NOT belonging to the owners of the house.  I guess in some cases they are similiar to the universal t.v. remote controls, in that, one can work for any device.  Just wanted to throw that out.  Lock the door to your home, don't rely on the garage door alone.

You are the cutest monkey i have EVER laid my eyes on. 

I agree to some extent but ... just have a closer look at that little muchkin named Tamikosmom soaring through the air proudly  waving the Canadian flag.

Off to do grocery and turkey shopping for a gathering this Sunday of hubby's side in honor of the Canadian Thankgiving.  I can relax on Thankgiving Monday ... my brother and his wife are doing the cooking for a gathering of my our side of the family.

I will be "Turkeyed out" but ... that's OK.

Later, Janet
1:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #322 on: October 07, 2008, 04:04:13 PM »

We don't know and wish we did....she obviously has some information and perhaps because she didn't 'report' it to LE...she wants immunity so she isn't charged with covering for Casey? JMO

I'm confused about the immunity stuff too. But I'm really confused if the woman did get info. on the death and/or location of the body. Confused b/c why in the world would anyone other than Cindy, George, and Lee withhold that info. from LE???

I think many of us are confused about this as well....but since she requested immunity before she would talk to LE it must be something that she feels would get her azz in big trouble
My thoughts when I heard this was maybe that Casey had told her something and then with that snide look she has stated "Oh and I wouldnt say anything, they could arrest you for being an accessory" or something crude to scare her.  She is probably just as niave as I am when it comes to what is legal and what is not.  She was just a watcher and that was it.  IMO Her thoughts to needing an attorney and possible immunity all stem from something threatened upon her.

I would think that if she was working as a PI for a bail bondsman, she would have knowledge and experience of such things... I bet there is something very informative and perhaps a little juicy about all of this....

PURELY SPECULATION:  what if she was present when the DNA results came back (possibly pointing to the father of Caylee)?  If so, she could have felt sorry for Casey if she thought Casey was a victim.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: October 07, 2008, 04:04:36 PM »

Hey Destiny, Did you make that phonecall yet?

Meeting running overtime...will post as soon as I can....have questions written down....Des

Thanks Destiny!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 07, 2008, 04:05:24 PM »

Hi all,

This is my first post.  Nice to meet everyone.  I'm a few pages behind but I just saw this post and wanted to chime in.  I don't know if garage doors openers are the same now but in the past I have heard that garage doors can be opened by openers NOT belonging to the owners of the house.  I guess in some cases they are similiar to the universal t.v. remote controls, in that, one can work for any device.  Just wanted to throw that out.  Lock the door to your home, don't rely on the garage door alone.

Hi cheeky.....Welcome to SM. Good advise for everyone. Thanks for sharing it.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: October 07, 2008, 04:07:04 PM »

hey my monkies!

this is an old topic so I apologize, I just havent been able to get on here like i would like.

Padilla's girl - why does she need immunity?  I am not following that.  I always thought you only needed immunity if you played a part in a crime and I am sure that someone in his camp didnt/wouldnt, so I am totally lost on that whole topic.  Can someone please explain it to me and get me outta this dark closet    TIA

The Female Guard that was in the Anthony Home...does not work for Padilla...She is a sub-contracted employee....who works for Rob....Per LP....Des

Thanks for clearing that up, Destiny! One question... do you know if there was a confidentiality agreement when Padilla and crew were there? Reason I ask... he didn't really say much until AFTER they went back to CA, and he was in contact with Lee. At any rate... I dearly love the guy and respect the heck out of him! It would make my day to see NG let him talk without interrupting him!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: October 07, 2008, 04:07:32 PM »

We don't know and wish we did....she obviously has some information and perhaps because she didn't 'report' it to LE...she wants immunity so she isn't charged with covering for Casey? JMO

I'm confused about the immunity stuff too. But I'm really confused if the woman did get info. on the death and/or location of the body. Confused b/c why in the world would anyone other than Cindy, George, and Lee withhold that info. from LE???

I think many of us are confused about this as well....but since she requested immunity before she would talk to LE it must be something that she feels would get her azz in big trouble
My thoughts when I heard this was maybe that Casey had told her something and then with that snide look she has stated "Oh and I wouldnt say anything, they could arrest you for being an accessory" or something crude to scare her.  She is probably just as niave as I am when it comes to what is legal and what is not.  She was just a watcher and that was it.  IMO Her thoughts to needing an attorney and possible immunity all stem from something threatened upon her.

I would think that if she was working as a PI for a bail bondsman, she would have knowledge and experience of such things... I bet there is something very informative and perhaps a little juicy about all of this....

PURELY SPECULATION:  what if she was present when the DNA results came back (possibly pointing to the father of Caylee)?  If so, she could have felt sorry for Casey if she thought Casey was a victim.

oooooohhhh that's a good one.
Weeble
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: October 07, 2008, 04:07:38 PM »

Doesn't she remind you of a velociraptor? I'm just sayin'

Thanks for that one!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: October 07, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »

OMG....can you believe that Baez actually want to see all the training certificates if the people that are working on this case....he makes me sick........why didnt someone want a Mother certificate from Casey before she was allowed to leave the hospital with her baby.......I cannot believe he has the guts to make this request....but then we are taking about the same person that is asking for the Mother that hid her own baby to be allowed to go look for her.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

He is looking to discredit to evidnece in any way he can....and sad to say this.....gonna put on my protective covering....but he is doing his job....we all hate defensive attorneys until we need one.....Damn I hated to say those words

Yeah, but he ain't doing a real bang-up job of it, now is he? Sorry... I know that was mean and I didn't intend to direct it at you.  But he should know that some of the stuff he says and does is just... crazy! I don't think he is experienced enough for this job. He makes Geragos look good!

Tx - I didn't take it as being directed towards me Heck he even makes Tacopenis look good!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: October 07, 2008, 04:09:06 PM »

Sunny.....I dont think the reason that the Lady hasnt said anything is because she doesnt want to........its because she took an oath when she was staying with Casey that whatever she heard or saw she couldnt say anything and now because she did hear something and she knows its important she wants to tell but if she does without getting immunity she will get charged with breaking that oath.......

HH ... I cannot comprehend why this woman guard working for Leonard Padilla would have had to sign a confidentiality agreement with the Anthonys.  Obviously ... when you consider Rob Dick and Leonard Padilla's interviews with Nancy Grace and Dana ... these two did not sign any confidentiality agreements.  They have revealed much of what was said and done in the period of Casey's first release.

I suspect that this woman guard has obtain valuable info while in the Anthony household  through what may be considered illegal means.  Something akin to a secret recording?  Maybe this is why she requires legal representation.
IMO.

Janet

You might be right Janet...there is certainly something that is preventing her from talking!
Janet, your theory re secret recordings makes a lot of sense to me.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: October 07, 2008, 04:09:35 PM »

I think Dolce should take her to Nordie's for a better pair of shades.

Casey should wear a bag over her head and walk in shame. But that's not gonna happen. 

A Plastic bag, tied reeeaaalll tight?

Kimmy you take one end and I'll take the other

Sounds like a plan Sunny!!!  Just promise me you won't tell when I get in a few gut punches.

Nevah my dear, NEVAH!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: October 07, 2008, 04:10:04 PM »

CARPE'S YOUTUBE VIDEOS - CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY CASE

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=caylee+marie+anthony+case+update&search=related&v=bzqGiVK6_Dc&page=1

http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=caylee+marie+anthony+case+update&search=related&v=bzqGiVK6_Dc&page=2

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: October 07, 2008, 04:10:24 PM »

Did anyone ask Tony why he didn't answer any of the flurry of calls from Casey????

It is Kristin who is in touch with him, right? 

Also, I think Amy mentioned that Tony mentioned that he got a text from Casey saying "If she's not found, you know who is going to rot in jail" or something along those lines... but I don't recall reading it anywhere else....

Wonder if Tony would confirm that that actually took place?

I asked Tony that question, but unless I missed it , he never did answer....

Good afternoon Monkeys!!!

Hi Cubbee....

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2008, 04:12:07 PM »

Welcome to the cage CHEEKY MONKEY!

Janet

_____

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: October 07, 2008, 04:13:09 PM »

Y'all know I can feel sorry for anyone, right? 

So, I gotta say this. I feel a little bit sorry for Casey because I think she really likes all these guys she sleeps with, but they don't seem to care much about her in return. It seems like she's always the one getting dumped in favor of some other woman that the guy likes better.

I Stand With The Girl
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #335 on: October 07, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I couldn't remember who mentioned the bag but it got me thinking...
I don't know just how to attach my creation but I'll try.  I took "Angel Baby" away from Slore.  She doesn't deserve the Blessing.  If this doesn't work, I will need Kaas's help (please).

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2008, 04:13:45 PM »

cayleeseeker
Oct 6, 2008 | 9:49 AM
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: October 07, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »

Sunny.....I dont think the reason that the Lady hasnt said anything is because she doesnt want to........its because she took an oath when she was staying with Casey that whatever she heard or saw she couldnt say anything and now because she did hear something and she knows its important she wants to tell but if she does without getting immunity she will get charged with breaking that oath.......
[/quote]

Yes, who did she make this oath to?  And who could possibly prosecute her for breaking that oath??

[/quote]

JMO, but it wasn't an oath... more like a confidentiality agreement that Baez made them sign, once they got there.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: October 07, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

cayleeseeker
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.

Crickets? Wouldn't dead crickets just sort of disintegrate? I see dead crickets all during the summer here, and I've certainly never noticed one smelling bad.

I Stand With The Girl
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2008, 04:17:54 PM »

cayleeseeker

r u freaking kidding me?  Who posted this bs? What would LE have to gain by framing CA?????!!!!!  I still cannot figure out for the life of me how anyone can stand up for this girl if for no other reason than the fact that she never reported her child missing and spent the next 31 days living it up!!Im disgusted

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.