May 01, 2024, 06:49:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331221 times)
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2008, 04:18:12 PM »

cayleeseeker
Oct 6, 2008 | 9:49 AM
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.

caylee seeker is obviously a KC sympathizer who is blind to the truth, heck its probably KC herself!  IMO 

First I heard of a cricket infestation and I can tell you that 1, 100 or 1000 dead crickets do NOT smell!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2008, 04:18:25 PM »

cayleeseeker
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.

I'm sorry, but are these people on crack?!?! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2008, 04:18:44 PM »

cayleeseeker

This is a joke right?  Am I being spoofed?  Where is Ashton!?!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: October 07, 2008, 04:19:05 PM »

Hi cubbee!

Welcome cheekymonkey!

Someone was asking if Casey is allowed ... um...sex.  I read here that apparently under the rules of her confinement she is allowed to have visitor's.  Now that she only has Cindy and George watching her, I suppose it's possible. 
There does seem to be a shortage of visitors though.

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »

cayleeseeker

r u freaking kidding me?  Who posted this bs? What would LE have to gain by framing CA?????!!!!!  I still cannot figure out for the life of me how anyone can stand up for this girl if for no other reason than the fact that she never reported her child missing and spent the next 31 days living it up!!Im disgusted

sorry, i have yet to get the hang of posting correctly even though it is quite simple-my response was put in the wrong place-sorry monkeys-my simple mind is still trying to get the hang of posting
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2008, 04:19:38 PM »

cayleeseeker

cayleeseeker has been accused of being casey or another anthony // someone needs to show her a picture of a maggot, she's got them confused with crickets, dumazz
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: October 07, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »

cayleeseeker

Just when i thought nothing would surprise me, crickets! This has to be a joke!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: October 07, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »

Hi cubbee!

Welcome cheekymonkey!

Someone was asking if Casey is allowed ... um...sex.  I read here that apparently under the rules of her confinement she is allowed to have visitor's.  Now that she only has Cindy and George watching her, I suppose it's possible. 

Well.... the web cam seems to be on the fritz most of the time.. so it would be hard to see any suitor's comings and um, goings.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »

cayleeseeker

Crickets? Wouldn't dead crickets just sort of disintegrate? I see dead crickets all during the summer here, and I've certainly never noticed one smelling bad.

Well someone said that they have the smell of urine?  and seems i remember a while back CA saying dirty diapers had been left in the car?
It came from the Caylee website I believe don't quote me on that one.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2008, 04:22:10 PM »

Hi cubbee!

Welcome cheekymonkey!

you don't even wanna know what I'm thinking / where's darth vader been hiding anyway?
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: October 07, 2008, 04:22:27 PM »

Y'all know I can feel sorry for anyone, right? 

So, I gotta say this. I feel a little bit sorry for Casey because I think she really likes all these guys she sleeps with, but they don't seem to care much about her in return. It seems like she's always the one getting dumped in favor of some other woman that the guy likes better.
true, but people usually get treated the way they allow themselves to be treated and her tendency to bed hop probably isnt appealing to most guys looking for a real relationship
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: October 07, 2008, 04:23:05 PM »

cayleeseeker

thanks for posting this!  I am on the floor in a fit of hysterical laughter....crickets!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: October 07, 2008, 04:24:08 PM »

OMG....can you believe that Baez actually want to see all the training certificates if the people that are working on this case....he makes me sick........why didnt someone want a Mother certificate from Casey before she was allowed to leave the hospital with her baby.......I cannot believe he has the guts to make this request....but then we are taking about the same person that is asking for the Mother that hid her own baby to be allowed to go look for her.....GOSH!!!!!!!!!!

He is looking to discredit to evidnece in any way he can....and sad to say this.....gonna put on my protective covering....but he is doing his job....we all hate defensive attorneys until we need one.....Damn I hated to say those words

Yeah, but he ain't doing a real bang-up job of it, now is he? Sorry... I know that was mean and I didn't intend to direct it at you.  But he should know that some of the stuff he says and does is just... crazy! I don't think he is experienced enough for this job. He makes Geragos look good!

Tx - I didn't take it as being directed towards me Heck he even makes Tacopenis look good!  LOL

LOL!! Thanks... I hadn't thought of ole Taco Joe in a while!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: October 07, 2008, 04:24:12 PM »

So, I gotta say this. I feel a little bit sorry for Casey because I think she really likes all these guys she sleeps with, but they don't seem to care much about her in return. It seems like she's always the one getting dumped in favor of some other woman that the guy likes better.
true, but people usually get treated the way they allow themselves to be treated and her tendency to bed hop probably isnt appealing to most guys looking for a real relationship

Yeah, I don't think she's ever read that book about how to win friends and influence people. Maybe she only read the Reader's Digest version - How To Influence Jose Baez. 

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: October 07, 2008, 04:24:33 PM »

Here are some other interesting posts from there, this afternoon:

Oct 7, 2008 | 4:18 PM

Did y'all see today's FOX 35 news teaser that Hose-A says he's found the "real" Zenaida? That ought to be an interesting press statement.

(and I don't know if this is old or not)
Caseycanburninhell
Oct 7, 2008 | 3:30 PM nibbles
Oct 7, 2008 | 3:01 PM

The decomposition fluids in the trunk yielded epithelial cells that came from the inside of someone’s nose and mouth. The DNA from that fluid, from those cells, is consistent with Caylee’s. The hair from the trunk is also consistent with Caylee’s hair, and showed bacterial infestation that's indicative of postmortem shedding which means the hair was left in the trunk after Caylee was dead.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: October 07, 2008, 04:25:18 PM »

The ex-cop Tony R. in his statement said he felt like "the girl"....."used" after sex with the skank Casey she put her clothes on and out the door she went....she probably had another "date"......sick, sick, sick

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: October 07, 2008, 04:25:43 PM »

cayleeseeker

thanks for posting this!  I am on the floor in a fit of hysterical laughter....crickets!!!
which is more unbelievable, she has a friend, or there were 1000 crickets in the car and they died?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: October 07, 2008, 04:25:57 PM »

Here are some other interesting posts from there, this afternoon:

Oct 7, 2008 | 4:18 PM

Did y'all see today's FOX 35 news teaser that Hose-A says he's found the "real" Zenaida? That ought to be an interesting press statement.

(and I don't know if this is old or not)
Caseycanburninhell
Oct 7, 2008 | 3:30 PM nibbles
Oct 7, 2008 | 3:01 PM

The decomposition fluids in the trunk yielded epithelial cells that came from the inside of someone’s nose and mouth. The DNA from that fluid, from those cells, is consistent with Caylee’s. The hair from the trunk is also consistent with Caylee’s hair, and showed bacterial infestation that's indicative of postmortem shedding which means the hair was left in the trunk after Caylee was dead.

And, so like, that wouldn't be a match for dead crickets? 

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #358 on: October 07, 2008, 04:26:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

I couldn't remember who mentioned the bag but it got me thinking...
I don't know just how to attach my creation but I'll try.  I took "Angel Baby" away from Slore.  She doesn't deserve the Blessing.  If this doesn't work, I will need Kaas's help (please).

PJ flower

That is a good look for her.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: October 07, 2008, 04:26:32 PM »

wdisne2000
Oct 7, 2008 | 4:16 PM They just had a news brief on FOX. They said something about Baez being on the news...about finding the real Zenaida(sp). It is on at 5:30. I only caught a bit of it.

Has anybody else caught that?

Oh
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7594613&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

FOX 35’s Mike Dunston spoke with FOX News Senior Judicial Analyst Andrew Napolitano about the motions released yesterday that could allow Casey Anthony to leave her home and help search for her daughter, Caylee.

Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, requested that his client be allowed to visit key places. “I suggest that motion has been made for PR purposes so that she can telegraph to the public from among the 12 jurors who will try her, that she’s interested in finding the baby,” Napolitano said.

Napolitano said he believes the motions were filed as a ruse to get the public to think that Casey is a grieving mother. “Whether she’s grieving or not we may never know. Whether she really wants to find the child or not we may never know,” he added.

Baez also filed motions to obtain copies of inspection and forensic evidence from Casey’s computer, cell phone and car.

A motion is scheduled Friday to determine whether these motions will be granted or denied. The meeting is scheduled at 10:30 a.m. at the Orange County Courthouse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.