May 01, 2024, 09:10:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331280 times)
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2008, 10:47:52 AM »

Can anyone who is a "friend" of Casey on her myspace please verify for me the comments that LP was talking about last night???? I adore LP and believe him, but want to see it for myself. I do not want to become her "friend" so anyone who already is, this would be most appreciated.  TIA

I think she posted the threats on somebody elses myspace site...they were not posted on hers.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2008, 10:48:41 AM »

Can anyone who is a "friend" of Casey on her myspace please verify for me the comments that LP was talking about last night???? I adore LP and believe him, but want to see it for myself. I do not want to become her "friend" so anyone who already is, this would be most appreciated.  TIA

I think she posted the threats on somebody elses myspace site...they were not posted on hers.

Oh Okay - Thank you both!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2008, 10:49:49 AM »

The only thing I have access to is her facebook.  I can go back pretty far and view her comments.  Its mostly about party party party.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2008, 10:50:31 AM »

Dolce

I posted new pics of TJ over in the musings thread.

I do believe that Casey got really upset that nobody was paying attention to her anymore so now this is her ploy to draw attention toward her again. Good luck with that Casey!!!!!
Oh goody!! Heading over to take a peek.

The comments on the MySpace page were taken down.  On the Facebook page that was removed (the one that is still up for debate if it was Casey) had people posting on her page making their own threats to LP and NG as well...they were fueled by Casey's comments though. (Or fake Casey..ugh I can not keep up..some think it was her and others think it was not.)

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2008, 10:52:43 AM »

knayknay wrote:
I watched a show on I.D. last night (48 hours) that was about a five month old baby who got abducted. The Aeisenberg case. Anyways it was EERILY similar to Caylee's case right down to what the parents accused the Sheriff's department of. They also did not want (and still do not want) anyone searching for a dead baby, but a live one. And it's been 11 years. This happened in 1997. They claim they left their garage door open and someone walked in - at 3:00 in the morning and took the baby and none of the other two children. I really didn't know what to believe after watching it, but I guess I ended up feeling sorry for the parents and still wonder. I'll try and find out when it's on again, and let you all know. It was so MUCH like this case, it was SCARY!!!!! The vigils, the press coverage, where the parents put the blame, and on and on and on.

Remember what happened with the David Westerfield case?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danielle_Van_Dam

He snuck into the home of Danielle Van Dam, and kidnapped her.  Nobody locked the garage door..

I always try to double check everything, and when I ask my husband if he's locked everything, I typically check again anyway.  You never can be too careful.. although logic tells me that if somebody really wants to get in and do harm, they will try like hell to find a way.   (Who knows what the outcome would have been in either of these cases if the garage door had been locked?)

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2008, 10:56:26 AM »

KnayKnay!!  PRECIOUS!!!!!

BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2008, 10:57:20 AM »

The comments on her facebook stop on March 13th 2008 and then pick up again on Aug 29th 2008.  That is a 5 month period of time missing.  Everything from Aug 29th to today is about Caylee missing only.

Aug 29Casey :www.helpfindcaylee.com:. 1:11am - Comment

Write a comment...
Add another comment
Mar 13Casey gave Victor Brooks, Lauren Coppel, Amy Huizenga, Carly Segee, Troy Brown and a bumper sticker.
Jan 23Casey is ready for a nap. you have NO idea. 1:25pmCasey was added as a friend on Flixster.
Jan 21Casey was challenged to a movie quiz! Casey, New Stickers are waiting for you! Casey's Lost trivia team earned points. Show 3 More PostsCasey was voted for in Addicted to Lost. Casey added friends in Addicted to Lost. Casey added friends in Addicted to Lost.
Jan 20Tyler has tased Casey using SuperPoke!
Jan 19Casey what's the best way to evade cannon fire? Do a snazzy barrel roll. problem solved! 3:09pmCasey Smile. 12:51pm
Jan 18Casey had her score tied on a movie trivia challenge. Show 1 More PostCasey had her score tied on a movie trivia challenge. Casey : taboo? don't mind if i do. 9:22am
Jan 16Casey took a movie quiz! Show 2 More PostsCasey took a movie quiz! Casey took a movie quiz! Casey : lots of birthdays coming up = lots of beer and festivities Smile. 2:49pmCasey : anyone have a good remedy for a cold? 2 weeks in the making Sad. 8:11am
Jan 15Casey won a movie trivia challenge! Show 4 More PostsCasey took a movie quiz! Casey took a movie quiz! Casey took a movie quiz! Casey took a movie quiz!
10/5/07Casey has a new Superbad quote. Casey added the Superbad application.
10/3/07Casey is feeling better, MUCH better. 10:16pmCasey is having one of the worst days possible Sad. 1:36pm
10/1/07Casey is living life. 11:31pm
9/26/07Casey is freaking exhausted, to say the least. 9:48pm
9/23/07Casey is getting ready for some BIG changes. 8:46pm
9/22/07Casey is ummm, yeah. in one of THOSE moods. 8:32pmCasey is ready to get the hell out of here. 4:33pm
9/20/07Casey is nursing a stupid black eye. Sad at least the story behind it is pretty damn funny. 11:35pmCasey is stressed beyond belief. 11:23amCasey added the Animated Graffiti application. Casey joined a cause. Casey added the Causes application.
9/19/07Casey just took Lauren Coppel's quiz. Show 2 More PostsCasey just took Lauren Coppel's quiz. Casey just took Lauren Coppel's quiz. Casey added the Quizzes application.
9/17/07Casey drew on Lexie's Graffiti wall.
9/16/07Casey is beyond tired. 6:35pmCasey is heading out to cocoa with steve. cellular. 7:24am
9/15/07Casey is ready for the beach. 10:28pmCasey received a new Super Wall post from Matthew Inderwiesen.
9/14/07Casey added music to her profile. Casey is better. thanks to lu-lu bananas Smile. 6:06pmCasey is confused... so confused. 5:26pmCasey drew on Lauren's Graffiti wall.
9/12/07Casey is seriously in need of a beer, and some good company. 5:55pm
9/9/07Casey has a new OSU Football profile photo. Casey added the OSU Football Fans application.
9/7/07Casey drew on Kenneth's Graffiti wall.
9/6/07Casey is feeling good & bad. a little more good, than bad. 10:51pmCasey drew on Lauren's Graffiti wall. Casey is now a Music Novice. Show 1 More PostCasey added music to her profile. Casey added the iLike application. Casey added the SpeedDate application.
9/5/07Casey is bummed out. you have NO idea Sad. 4:31pmCasey is ... 2:35pm
9/3/07Casey is still laughing Smile. 7:33pm
9/2/07Casey is waiting for those pictures... 2:51pm
9/1/07Casey is a bit overwhelmed, but tonight should go off without a hitch! 1:05pm

Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2008, 10:58:32 AM »

knayknay wrote:
I watched a show on I.D. last night (48 hours) that was about a five month old baby who got abducted. The Aeisenberg case. Anyways it was EERILY similar to Caylee's case right down to what the parents accused the Sheriff's department of. They also did not want (and still do not want) anyone searching for a dead baby, but a live one. And it's been 11 years. This happened in 1997. They claim they left their garage door open and someone walked in - at 3:00 in the morning and took the baby and none of the other two children. I really didn't know what to believe after watching it, but I guess I ended up feeling sorry for the parents and still wonder. I'll try and find out when it's on again, and let you all know. It was so MUCH like this case, it was SCARY!!!!! The vigils, the press coverage, where the parents put the blame, and on and on and on.

He snuck into the home of Danielle Van Dam, and kidnapped her.  Nobody locked the garage door..

I always try to double check everything, and when I ask my husband if he's locked everything, I typically check again anyway.  You never can be too careful.. although logic tells me that if somebody really wants to get in and do harm, they will try like hell to find a way.   (Who knows what the outcome would have been in either of these cases if the garage door had been locked?)
Can someone tell me why the kids were in the garage at 3am?  Confused!!! 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2008, 11:01:53 AM »

Both families have an "attached" garage.. if you can get in through the big door, and the door to the house is unlocked, a person can sneak right in and kidnap a sleeping child.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: October 07, 2008, 11:03:03 AM »

http://cdsgraphicarts.com/about_me.html

Carly Segee's website...She has some pics of places I believe are in
Orlando
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2008, 11:08:44 AM »

Casey Anthony has yet to be charged in connection to the events encompassing the happening of Caylee Marie ... why would Casey's defence be entitled to any of the prosecution's evidence?  Does this not normally take place in the Disclosure process at a Grand Jury.

Janet

++++++

Casey Anthony wants privacy and lots more
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
October 7, 2008

Casey Anthony - out of jail on court-ordered home confinement -- wants a judge to let her visit "key points of interest" as part of the search for her missing 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie.

She also would like Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to keep her travel dates and times secret from the public.

These are two of nine requests from Anthony's lawyer that Strickland is scheduled to consider Friday at the Orange County Courthouse. It's unclear whether Anthony will attend.

Anthony, 22, has been charged with 13 felony counts, including child neglect, filing a false statement to law enforcement and various check-fraud charges, since reporting in July that her daughter disappeared in the care of a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Sheriff's investigators have not found the child, who according to her mother vanished in mid-June. They also have not located the baby sitter and question whether she exists.

Anthony has posted bail totaling more than $500,000 and is living at home with her parents in east Orange County. Every Monday, she visits her home-confinement officer to arrange her schedule for the week -- a report that is open to the public. Most of her time away from home is spent at the office of her attorney, Jos� Baez.

Baez filed eight requests with the judge Friday. The ninth was filed last month.

Todd Black, a spokesman for Baez, said many of the requests result from media reports quoting unnamed sources about evidence in the case. For example, no one ever confirmed on the record that traces of chloroform were found inside the trunk of Anthony's car, but that information has appeared on TV and in the Orlando Sentinel.

The idea behind Anthony's requests is to get prosecutors and detectives to "tell the truth," Black said. "If you have a report from the FBI, show it. If you have a report from the Body Farm, show it."

The defense wants the state to turn over results of forensic testing, including testing on traces of chloroform supposedly found in Anthony's car and any documentation about the air-sample testing done at the Body Farm at the University of Tennessee.

Authorities reported the samples showed that the car trunk contained a decomposing body at one point.

In other documents, the defense says it wants:

*Access to the car, which is being held by the Orange County Sheriff's Office. Baez has hired his own defense expert to examine the vehicle in preparation for trial.

*Release of all records about the state's investigation into Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

*Disclosure of records from the Department of Children and Families, which investigated the child-neglect issue.

*Permission to inspect the polygraph exams that have or will be given to anyone related to the case. This includes questions asked and answered and all reported conclusions from examinations.

*Access to the flight manifest of AirTran Airways Flight 862 that flew from Orlando to Atlanta on July 2. Someone reported seeing Caylee on the plane. Investigators, who got a copy of the manifest, later found that child was not Caylee.

*Approval to inspect digital forensic evidence, such as computer hard drives, cell phones, SIM cards and media cards.

*A halt to testing and handling of forensic evidence until the court rules on how the testing will proceed.

While Baez has been handling legal issues in the case, Black -- who is with a firm called Press Corps Media -- met with focus groups last weekend to gauge public opinion about the case. He said he was encouraged with the findings.

The main point he learned, he said, is that the public is tired of the case and no longer trusts the media.

He said he will issue a report to Baez, who may choose to use the findings to argue in favor of moving any trial on the charges to another city.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0708oct07,0,4785438.story

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2008, 11:09:25 AM »

Morning Monkeys

Peeking in from work  which is a NO-NO  Hope our internal Internet police are napping today so I do not get 

Had a thought / dream last night...
Do we have a map of where all the player were residing and  party places etc.?

Combined with the Tower maps  might be helpful... JMO   
TIA

SeeYaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2008, 11:12:01 AM »

knayknay wrote:

Maybe Casey can ride along with police retracing her steps and she will, as Westerfield did, tell the cops -- "This would be a great place to dump a body."   

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2008, 11:13:55 AM »

Has anyone ever heard this name Casey left some comments on his myspace he is from OH...

T Boeckman

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=197606803
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2008, 11:22:34 AM »

Both families have an "attached" garage.. if you can get in through the big door, and the door to the house is unlocked, a person can sneak right in and kidnap a sleeping child.
Wow, the kidnapper sure got lucky with that one.  An unlocked garage, a sleeping baby, and no one around all at the same time he was sneaking.  Thanks for the info..I had read it wrong!  LOL

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2008, 11:23:03 AM »

Never mind apparently he actually plays for the buckeyes and who knows if Casey actually knew him or wished she knew him...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2008, 11:23:09 AM »

knayknay wrote:

Morning you all.  Dolce, I was reading back and saw something about you wearing high heels, and you better not be, young lady, you need some size 10 no 14 Swiss (what are they called, guys) tennis shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2008, 11:23:28 AM »

Yes, that is pretty scary. We have an automatic garage door opener, so we hit the button as we approach the garage, drive into the garage, then hit the button again and put the garage door back down before ever getting out of the car. We never, ever lock the door that goes from the house out into the garage.

Thank goodness we've never had anyone sneak into the garage behind us before we put the door back down, although we have accidentally trapped the neighbor's dog in there a couple of times. 

I Stand With The Girl
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2008, 11:26:52 AM »

Has anyone ever heard this name Casey left some comments on his myspace he is from OH...

T Boeckman

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=197606803

There is a Todd Boeckman born in 1984 who was the QB for the Ohio State Buckeyes....

Todd Boeckman (born June 8, 1984), is a quarterback for the Ohio State Buckeyes football team. He was recruited in 2002, but red-shirted and grey-shirted, extending his stay with OSU for two more seasons. His age (24) makes him currently one of the oldest players in college football. After Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith graduated after the 2006 season, Boeckman beat out fellow quarterbacks Rob Schoenhoft and Antonio Henton for the starting job. In 2007, he passed for 2,375 yards and 25 TD's and was named first team Big Ten. He also led the Buckeyes to the BCS National Championship Game on January 7th, 2008. He threw for 208 yards, 2 touchdowns , and 2 interceptions as the Buckeyes fell to Louisiana State 38-24.

Boeckman entered the 2008 season as a 6th year Senior. He was named the starter for the 2008 season, however has recently lost the starting job to Terrelle Pryor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Boeckman

Not sure it is the same one... but wasn't there talk of the father of Caylee being a football player?  Hm... what did those messages say?  I can't access MySpace at work....
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2008, 11:29:54 AM »

T Boeckman

There is a Todd Boeckman born in 1984 who was the QB for the Ohio State Buckeyes....

Todd Boeckman (born June 8, 1984), is a quarterback for the Ohio State Buckeyes football team. He was recruited in 2002, but red-shirted and grey-shirted, extending his stay with OSU for two more seasons. His age (24) makes him currently one of the oldest players in college football. After Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith graduated after the 2006 season, Boeckman beat out fellow quarterbacks Rob Schoenhoft and Antonio Henton for the starting job. In 2007, he passed for 2,375 yards and 25 TD's and was named first team Big Ten. He also led the Buckeyes to the BCS National Championship Game on January 7th, 2008. He threw for 208 yards, 2 touchdowns , and 2 interceptions as the Buckeyes fell to Louisiana State 38-24.

Boeckman entered the 2008 season as a 6th year Senior. He was named the starter for the 2008 season, however has recently lost the starting job to Terrelle Pryor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Boeckman

Not sure it is the same one... but wasn't there talk of the father of Caylee being a football player?  Hm... what did those messages say?  I can't access MySpace at work....

Yes its the same one not much just hoping he brings home a win for the buckeyes...He has not been on since 2007...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.