May 01, 2024, 12:12:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331399 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: October 07, 2008, 06:03:30 PM »

Do you think lp would have blown des off?

I can't remember if she said 3:30 or 6:30..

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #441 on: October 07, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »

George already conceded there was a dead body in the car - just not his "granddaughter".

It's a non-starter. Maybe someone should clue the dis-info team over at the Baez law office.

+++

This is nothing new. I've seen similar dis-info in other high profile cases. That and the "sightings" of the missing person from here to Timbuktu.

Most people with more than 8 working brain cells ain't buying it.

George says, "The body in the trunk is not my granddaughter!" George has accepted that there was a body in the trunk. Cindy says, "Maybe somebody put a body in the trunk while the car was at the tow yard." Cindy has accepted that there may have been a body in the trunk.
OMG! The nanny was in the trunk..Casey will probly blame caylee for it..Then caylee went on the run and is a fugitive now
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: October 07, 2008, 06:03:49 PM »

Another piece I saw, on Fox, I believe, Hosey's PI was off somewhere in their search for the real ZG interviewing a man supposedly seen in some pics with kc and Caylee. They are doing their own investigation w/o informing LE. Would this be considered fabricating your own evidence to create  reasonable doubt?

Is ZG a drag queen? 

I believe the man is an imaginary friend to the imaginary nanny
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #443 on: October 07, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd black tells fo3 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the zanaida Gonzalez Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And black says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #444 on: October 07, 2008, 06:04:54 PM »

Jinks JR - we were posting at the exact same time.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: October 07, 2008, 06:05:28 PM »

so it was rotten pizza, dirty diapers, and 1000 crikets that smelled like death in the car trunk
man, Casey should have been a cleaner person and then she wouldnt have a dead babe in her trunk

don't forget the squirrel and a partridge in a pear tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CRICKETS???????

I was only kidding about AHATA taking up for Casey!!!! 

I think  the guy from Aruba in Palm Beach, FL is pulling his old tricks here in the states.  It didn't work in Aruba and it won't work here.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: October 07, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »

oops  forgot the ad...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #447 on: October 07, 2008, 06:07:06 PM »

I cannot wait to see this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably of Casey, Caylee and Juliette Lewis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #448 on: October 07, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »

Another piece I saw, on Fox, I believe, Hosey's PI was off somewhere in their search for the real ZG interviewing a man supposedly seen in some pics with kc and Caylee. They are doing their own investigation w/o informing LE. Would this be considered fabricating your own evidence to create  reasonable doubt?

Of course they have their PI team planting "evidence" around Orlando so when KC gets her free ride around town w/ Bozo they can pretend to stumble upon it. "OMG, there's the REAL Zanieda! I really really mean it this time!" 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: October 07, 2008, 06:08:03 PM »

Jinks JR - we were posting at the exact same time.

And about the same thing as well. It's my belief that it is all SMOKE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 07, 2008, 06:11:55 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd black tells fo3 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the zanaida Gonzalez Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And black says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Sorry, I call BS
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #451 on: October 07, 2008, 06:13:58 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Sorry, I call BS
I second that motion..Might just be casey dressed up for halloween
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: October 07, 2008, 06:14:01 PM »

I cannot wait to see this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's probably of Casey, Caylee and Juliette Lewis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're just draggin' some other poor soul through their gutter. I guess one lawsuit for defamation wasn't enough.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: October 07, 2008, 06:14:02 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Sorry, I call BS

I was being nice, since I'm still a newbie. I called it "Smoke" I can't say how I really feel
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #454 on: October 07, 2008, 06:18:05 PM »

Don't throw bananas, but I'm glad KC found Jose- Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer! She deserves to get a lawyer that makes such ludicrous statements and is defending her to the best of his "ability". Hopefully he will continue this stellar performance at her trial! I don't think for a moment he is setting her up for a mistrial for his lack of skills b/c he so wants in on that money coming from books and movies, he wouldn't want another lawyer getting his hands on his cash cow!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: October 07, 2008, 06:20:02 PM »

This is o/t but its for a good cause.  I am going to wear a black strapless leotard, black tights, long black cape with red satin lining, black lipstick and black fingernails to hand out treats to the people in my mom;s nursing home......Oh, and I have pink sparkles on my shoulders......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #456 on: October 07, 2008, 06:22:38 PM »

George, Cindy, Lee and Casey Anthony to appear on KnayKnay Grace TONIGHT with EXCLUSIVE never before heard news:

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Cindy, you’ve now commented on there being rotting pizza, maggots, dirty diapers, squirrels and crickets being in Casey’s car. Which one is it?

CINDY ANTHONY:      I most certainly did not say those things, I’ve said all along there was no smell in the car. The media has just fabricated these things.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   No, no, no, I don’t want to hear your half-truths, I want to know why you haven’t slapped the snot right out of Casey’s face yet?

CINDY ANTHONY:      I’m not here to discuss Casey. I’m here to get Caylee’s picture out there. Someone has seen her, the real Zenaida has been located and finally that nice award can be handed out to Casey. I can also hammer all you maggots that have doubted my darling daughter.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Alrighty then, moving on. Let’s unleash the whipped lawyer, Jose Baez. Jose – your client NOW wants to go look for her daughter. Why now?

JOSE BAEZ:      She’s been doing a huge investigation on her own and now she knows she’s got concrete enough evidence that she can lead us to the baby and the Nanny. Our stumbling blocks have been those damn monkeys tattling all those facts. We need to get past all those facts.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Weirdo. Anyways, what does Casey tell you when you explain to her that she’s going to get the death penalty?

JOSE BAEZ:      I……..
CASEY ANTHONY:      The death penalty? I’m too pretty to get the death penalty.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   George, who’s body was in the trunk of Casey’s car, if not your granddaughters.

GEORGE ANTHONY:   I don’t know, but Cindy says to tell you it wasn’t my granddaughter in there.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Lee, what do you hope to accomplish by keeping quiet all these weeks?

LEE ANTHONY:      I hope to be able to FINALLY bend that damn cardboard sign.

CASEY ANTHONY’S LAST WORDS (before lethal injection):  I honest to God don’t know where Caylee is. Is my makeup okay?

I could have gone on and on and on but don’t want to get in trouble.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #457 on: October 07, 2008, 06:23:12 PM »

so it was rotten pizza, dirty diapers, and 1000 crikets that smelled like death in the car trunk
man, Casey should have been a cleaner person and then she wouldnt have a dead babe in her trunk

So, what killed the crickets?  Chloroform? Rolling Eyes WTH IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: October 07, 2008, 06:23:40 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Sorry, I call BS

I no maybe they got the idea from seeing all your great work on photoshop 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #459 on: October 07, 2008, 06:24:12 PM »

400 more pages plus video to be released tomorrow according to wesh tv. According to the report minutes ago, these documents and videos are related to the economic charges kc is pleading not guilty to. I'm sure hosey will say "that is not my client in those videos. That is the REAL zfg" One of the prosecution witnesses is no other than the helicopter herself....ca

Thanks JR

I think Baez seriously thinks he can get her off on a technicality, I sure hope the LE and SAO have all their ducks in a row. Casey couldn't handle the spotlight not being on her, so now she's roped Baez into stirring the pot again (so to speak).

It's so frustrating. I have eaten, slept and breathed this case from day one and my poor old body is getting tired. Not that I want them to move fast and mess it up, but you would think with the zillion and one prayers going out for Caylee, she would be found soon. My brain is tired too. When I say tired - I mean sad kinda tired. Discouraged!!!!!

Don't be discouraged Knay, I sit here watching Florida LE and they are taking their time, making sure everything is perfect. With all the media attention that the LE got on the first OJ trial and the JonBenet Ramsey case for doing sloppy work or not being fully prepared, they are just making sure everything is going to go smooth. I can wait, KC isn't going anywhere except to hell. Strut all you want now KC, I'm sure gen-pop is going to love that once you are in prison! Don't they hate baby killers?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.