May 01, 2024, 12:40:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331404 times)
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: October 07, 2008, 06:25:16 PM »

George, Cindy, Lee and Casey Anthony to appear on KnayKnay Grace TONIGHT with EXCLUSIVE never before heard news:

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Cindy, you’ve now commented on there being rotting pizza, maggots, dirty diapers, squirrels and crickets being in Casey’s car. Which one is it?

CINDY ANTHONY:      I most certainly did not say those things, I’ve said all along there was no smell in the car. The media has just fabricated these things.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   No, no, no, I don’t want to hear your half-truths, I want to know why you haven’t slapped the snot right out of Casey’s face yet?

CINDY ANTHONY:      I’m not here to discuss Casey. I’m here to get Caylee’s picture out there. Someone has seen her, the real Zenaida has been located and finally that nice award can be handed out to Casey. I can also hammer all you maggots that have doubted my darling daughter.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Alrighty then, moving on. Let’s unleash the whipped lawyer, Jose Baez. Jose – your client NOW wants to go look for her daughter. Why now?

JOSE BAEZ:      She’s been doing a huge investigation on her own and now she knows she’s got concrete enough evidence that she can lead us to the baby and the Nanny. Our stumbling blocks have been those damn monkeys tattling all those facts. We need to get past all those facts.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Weirdo. Anyways, what does Casey tell you when you explain to her that she’s going to get the death penalty?

JOSE BAEZ:      I……..
CASEY ANTHONY:      The death penalty? I’m too pretty to get the death penalty.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   George, who’s body was in the trunk of Casey’s car, if not your granddaughters.

GEORGE ANTHONY:   I don’t know, but Cindy says to tell you it wasn’t my granddaughter in there.

KNAYKNAY GRACE:   Lee, what do you hope to accomplish by keeping quiet all these weeks?

LEE ANTHONY:      I hope to be able to FINALLY bend that damn cardboard sign.

CASEY ANTHONY’S LAST WORDS (before lethal injection):  I honest to God don’t know where Caylee is. Is my makeup okay?

I could have gone on and on and on but don’t want to get in trouble.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #461 on: October 07, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »

Baez found the REAL Zenaida the first day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is old news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here she is:

ALL DRESSED UP AND NOWHERE TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't that supposed to be All Dressed Up and No ONE to blow?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2008, 06:26:51 PM »

OK...just got off phone with LP...His meetings ran way overtime...caught him on his way to get ready for NG's show tonight.

Here are his answers to my questions....

1, How did you find out about threats Casey made to you....what do you think of those threats.

LP, someone sent the info to him...along with some screen captures....LP said it's just Casey running her mouth like she likes to do...

2. Why do you think she stayed in a hotel...which hotel...when...

LP, Don't know if she really stayed in a hotel...was just an idea tossed around by many as to where she had been staying during some of her missing time...still being looked into...

3, What have you heard of any link between Casey...Jessie Grunde...and Harris Rosen...and why...

LP, I've only heard of the link between Lee Anthony and Harris Rosen...that Lee contacted Rosen for some reason regarding the case...

4, Do you know the name of the person who posted the second bond for Casey...

LP, It's convoluted right now...still looking into that...

5, Has the Woman Guard who works for Rob received immunity for testimony yet....

LP, Don't know...I haven't talked with her today yet.

6, Are You, LP and Ron...on the witness list for the prosecution...

LP, YES!

7, What are your feelings right now about this case.

LP, Casey knows damn well what she did with that Baby...all she has to do is open her mouth and call the Police Chief and tell him...Casey can make all of this end right now...if she would only tell the truth.

8, Do you think that Baez would/will you sue you over this case...

LP, Baez is smarter than that...no he won't.

That's it for now Folks...sorry you had to wait so long....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #463 on: October 07, 2008, 06:29:16 PM »

OK...just got off phone with LP...His meetings ran way overtime...caught him on his way to get ready for NG's show tonight.

1, How did you find out about threats Casey made to you....what do you think of those threats.

LP, someone sent the info to him...along with some screen captures....LP said it's just Casey running her mouth like she likes to do...

LP, Don't know if she really stayed in a hotel...was just an idea tossed around by many as to where she had been staying during some of her missing time...still being looked into...

3, What have you heard of any link between Casey...Jessie Grunde...and Harris Rosen...and why...

LP, I've only heard of the link between Lee Anthony and Harris Rosen...that Lee contacted Rosen for some reason regarding the case...

5, Has the Woman Guard who works for Rob received immunity for testimony yet....

LP, YES!

LP, Casey knows damn well what she did with that Baby...all she has to do is open her mouth and call the Police Chief and tell him...Casey can make all of this end right now...if she would only tell the truth.

Destiny

I don't know if you know this or not Des - but you rock my world 

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: October 07, 2008, 06:30:13 PM »

You're the best Destiny, I think I luv you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: October 07, 2008, 06:31:22 PM »

LP, YES!

Destiny

Thank you Des!  I hope he turned the threats against himself over to LE.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: October 07, 2008, 06:31:51 PM »

This is o/t but its for a good cause.  I am going to wear a black strapless leotard, black tights, long black cape with red satin lining, black lipstick and black fingernails to hand out treats to the people in my mom;s nursing home......Oh, and I have pink sparkles on my shoulders......
I know I should not contiune this O/T  post but have to ask..
are the "Treats"  and to say  some White Webs on the Nails or tights might be a nice touch...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #467 on: October 07, 2008, 06:32:25 PM »

I agree totally Klaas - B.S.

Why would some RANDOM guy have a picture of the Nanny with Caylee and not her Mom? Did ya ever stop to think of that Casey?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: October 07, 2008, 06:33:21 PM »

Thank You Destiny

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: October 07, 2008, 06:33:22 PM »

This is o/t but its for a good cause.  I am going to wear a black strapless leotard, black tights, long black cape with red satin lining, black lipstick and black fingernails to hand out treats to the people in my mom;s nursing home......Oh, and I have pink sparkles on my shoulders......
I know I should not contiune this O/T  post but have to ask..
are the "Treats"  and to say  some White Webs on the Nails or tights might be a nice touch...
You want me to put spider webs on my outfit?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #470 on: October 07, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »

cayleeseeker
Oct 6, 2008 | 9:49 AM
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

r u freaking kidding me?  Who posted this bs? What would LE have to gain by framing CA?????!!!!!  I still cannot figure out for the life of me how anyone can stand up for this girl if for no other reason than the fact that she never reported her child missing and spent the next 31 days living it up!!Im disgusted

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.
Cayleeseeker=Cindy,George,Lee or Casey(or all 4 of them!)posting on the Fox blog.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #471 on: October 07, 2008, 06:35:25 PM »

Where's Switchy? She should put crickets in with the squirrel - maybe the two combined will smell close? Shhhhhhh don't tell "The dreaming team"

Seriously.. crickets are fairly cheap.  Spend $10 and get a thousand.. or something. It's been a while since I've bought any. LOL 

Me too, and I do remember the smell in my lizard pen of the dead ones (they would not eat the dead ones) ... DEAD CRICKETS SMELL NOTHING LIKE DEAD HUMAN...PERIOD. They do stink really bad, but cannot even begin to compare to human decomp. I don't care if there were a million of them dead in the trunk. These people are pathetic excuses for human beings.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #472 on: October 07, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

Okay - well off to do some more work.

Have a TERRIFIC night.

Don't forget to watch KnayKnay Grace tonight - you won't be disappointed. lol

slowsouthernrain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: October 07, 2008, 06:37:26 PM »

Comin' to get you Casey!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #474 on: October 07, 2008, 06:39:10 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd black tells fo3 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the zanaida Gonzalez Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And black says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Sorry, I call BS

No, I'm sure it's true! They probably have a pic of KC and Caylee at a park with a Latino woman w/ a couple of kids walking by them in the background, totally unaware that their lives will now be dragged through the mud by this woman b/c they happened to get caught in a pic. Man, If I were a past friend of KC's I would be fricking deleting pics in case she decided to name me!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #475 on: October 07, 2008, 06:39:36 PM »

LP, YES!

Destiny

Thank you Des
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #476 on: October 07, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »

Shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Snip]

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd black tells fo3 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the zanaida Gonzalez Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the zanaida Fernandez Gonzalez, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And black says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Sorry, I call BS

No, I'm sure it's true! They probably have a pic of KC and Caylee at a park with a Latino woman w/ a couple of kids walking by them in the background, totally unaware that their lives will now be dragged through the mud by this woman b/c they happened to get caught in a pic. Man, If I were a past friend of KC's I would be fricking deleting pics in case she decided to name me!
They didn't have to track anyone down if this is legit..I feel with all the media attention if someone had a pic of the real zg they would have brought it forward for their chance of some money being thrown their way
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: October 07, 2008, 06:44:54 PM »

cayleeseeker
So much time has passed and LE has yet to search for Caylee, and in that time plenty of evidence has been planted all over Orlando. Don't you think it interesting that Tim took the jar and packed up and left the day he spent with LE by his side? Has anyone thought about a conspiracy to frame Casey is going on?

Also, as I explained to Steph last night, the odor in the car was dead crickets! A friend played a joke and put 1000 crickets in the car and they died. This is not something that LE is talking about, so what other news is out there you all have not heard? Makes one wonder doesn't it?

r u freaking kidding me?  Who posted this bs? What would LE have to gain by framing CA?????!!!!!  I still cannot figure out for the life of me how anyone can stand up for this girl if for no other reason than the fact that she never reported her child missing and spent the next 31 days living it up!!Im disgusted

If this was already posted and discussed sorry--found it on the blog at fox news (Orlando) this is the new theory?  If SM is up to date on this could some on fill me in.
Cayleeseeker=Cindy,George,Lee or Casey(or all 4 of them!)posting on the Fox blog.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: October 07, 2008, 06:45:01 PM »

cayleeseeker

I saw that post last night...apparently this poster has been posting there for a few days.... alot of posters were calling her out as Casey...they were gettin pretty nasty with her...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: October 07, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »

Good job Des.....Thanks!!!!!

Welcome to all the new monkeys....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.