May 01, 2024, 09:22:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331290 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: October 07, 2008, 09:23:07 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!! Do you remember me?  I have been lurking occassionally but not participating much lately.  I have great news regarding Jaycee Hardin that I asked my monkey friend to pray about. Brian Hardin, father of Jaycee, Megan and Aubrey Hardin, was told by the court that he has been awarded custody of Megan and Aubrey with the mom having to pay child support!!!  Our prayers have been answered.  Now to get justice for Jaycee. 

Thank you for all your support in this terrible tragedy!

Great news, CM.  We haven't seen you since Valentine's Day (lucky guess  ).  Good to see you here.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 09:33:48 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #641 on: October 07, 2008, 09:24:36 PM »

I'll bet George knows where Caylee is too.  Wonder whats being discussed in the "house of horrors" tonight!!  Would love to be the fly on the wall.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: October 07, 2008, 09:25:26 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!! Do you remember me?  I have been lurking occassionally but not participating much lately.  I have great news regarding Jaycee Hardin that I asked my monkey friend to pray about. Brian Hardin, father of Jaycee, Megan and Aubrey Hardin, was told by the court that he has been awarded custody of Megan and Aubrey with the mom having to pay child support!!!  Our prayers have been answered.  Now to get justice for Jaycee. 

Hi Crazymom!  Good news.

But I thought you had decided to morph into Calm Mom 

BT.....I left you a message in open discussion #12
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: October 07, 2008, 09:25:58 PM »

Hi Crazymom!  GREAT NEWS!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: October 07, 2008, 09:27:20 PM »

I bet ng knows there is an extra cell phone..I would put money on it that le bugged casey ancle monitor to..JMO They can be really sneeky when they want someone like casey who has pist them off
Casey said early on that there was another cell phone. She claimed she took the chip out and the phone was dead. half truth.

Again, electronic surveilance isn't putting a bug in the vicinity of the person. There is voice recognition that can be collected by satelites. Technology is fantastic!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: October 07, 2008, 09:27:42 PM »

Darn, I found it through KCJackie's posts but when I went to the site, it had been deleted.  It was so good too, maybe she posted it somewhere on a public site but hasn't let us know.  She did a great job on it & it was for both the 26th & 27th of June as I recall.  The pings were labelled by number & were stationary so much easier to follow.  They were #'s in time sequence order & when you clicked on the indicator it told you the exact time.  Really well done.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: October 07, 2008, 09:30:31 PM »

Ok someone please point me in the right direction I can find a map for most of caseys cell pings except the 26th...
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: October 07, 2008, 09:31:00 PM »

OMG LP's comments on Nancy Grace tonight. I think they know where Caylee is. I think she's going to be found you guys and its breaking my heart.
Tim and LP sure seemed pretty positive about locating baby CA.  And I hope they are so right because this case has really been all I've thought about for months....it's literally draining.  And just when you think it can't get any more bizzare, it does.  I hope the judge laughs in JB's face and reprimands him for wasting the court's time.

Willen, what did he say that makes you feel this way? I can't watch or listen right now.
LP says Casey knows where that body is and so does everyone else..And  is going to come back and find CAYLEE...
All thanks to cell pings..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: October 07, 2008, 09:31:58 PM »

LP said it was the day Casey told Amy? that she got rid of the smell in the car, the day she called JCP! June 26th. Casey actually thinks that they will let her out so she can try & hide the evidence better! No coincidence she wants out when Tim's coming back!

So Amy knows?  And who is JCP?

Lisa

It is the day she told Amy she got rid of the thing causing the smell...Noot specifically telling her where she hid Caylee...

JcPenny

Documents Reveal New Evidence Against Anthony
Hundreds Of Documents Reveal New Clues
POSTED: 10:35 am EDT September 24, 2008
UPDATED: 4:22 pm EDT September 24, 2008

Investigators said friends and family heard several explanations from Casey Anthony about the horrid smell in her car.

Records indicated she told her brother, Lee Anthony, that "two dead squirrels crawled up under the hood of the car ... and they died in there."

Amy Huizenga, Casey Anthony's friend, said she was first told "she's pretty sure she ran something over on the 408."

On June 25, which was nine days after Caylee was last seen, Casey Anthony told Huizenga, "I think maybe my dad ran something over with my car when he borrowed it, and it smells like something died in my car."

Huizenga said she also recalled Anthony leaving her a message that said, "There's definitely a part of an animal plastered to the frame of my car." She also said Anthony said she had "gotten rid of it."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17546432/detail.html?subid=10100244

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #649 on: October 07, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »

Per another monkey's observation (Sorry can't remember who), maybe the female security guard got her immunity and told the LE what she heard, maybe where the body was at. At this point I'm sure the President of the US would have given her immunity to find this poor child and bring her home!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: October 07, 2008, 09:33:41 PM »

OMG LP's comments on Nancy Grace tonight. I think they know where Caylee is. I think she's going to be found you guys and its breaking my heart.
Tim and LP sure seemed pretty positive about locating baby CA.  And I hope they are so right because this case has really been all I've thought about for months....it's literally draining.  And just when you think it can't get any more bizzare, it does.  I hope the judge laughs in JB's face and reprimands him for wasting the court's time.

Willen, what did he say that makes you feel this way? I can't watch or listen right now.
LP says Casey knows where that body is and so does everyone else..And  is going to come back and find CAYLEE...
All thanks to cell pings..
I had type something on the above, but it's not there!  More bizzare.  What I said was LP and Tim sure felt very positive about found little CA's body and I sure hope they find it within the next couple of days.  This case has been draining on me; I can't imagine the LE and all the others who have put so much time into this, including the layman here on all the boards and forums. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: October 07, 2008, 09:34:46 PM »

Well, if they know where the body is, surely they will recover it tonite and then let whomever try to come back and retrieve it??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: October 07, 2008, 09:35:45 PM »

Hi Crazymom!  Good news.

But I thought you had decided to morph into Calm Mom 

BT.....I left you a message in open discussion #12

TY Crazymom!

I Stand With The Girl
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #653 on: October 07, 2008, 09:36:49 PM »

Ok, if this is all true, and Lord knows I believe you guys, what in the heck does Casey think she can do if she does get out to search?  Does she think Baez will just look the other way while she does something with the body?????

I doubt Baez would be out there trucking thru the mud with her anyway,may get his shoes dirty.. Just like all those people that were suppose to KC sit her when she got bonded..where are they?? Baez will sit in his office or where ever and she will destroy what evidence she can. IMO Baez needs to be investigated for any impropriety during this case.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: October 07, 2008, 09:38:25 PM »

Well, if they know where the body is, surely they will recover it tonite and then let whomever try to come back and retrieve it??????
Maybe they know the general area.  What if it is a large area?  Do you think they have cordoned off all entrances?  Are they watching it?
What does Padilla mean when he says others know where Caylee is?  LE or
people associated with Casey?  Any thoughts?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: October 07, 2008, 09:39:42 PM »

Maybe they know the general area.  What if it is a large area?  Do you think they have cordoned off all entrances?  Are they watching it?
No, but Im very excited.  CAPS said something is going to happen on the NH case tommorrow too.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #656 on: October 07, 2008, 09:40:34 PM »

I'll bet George knows where Caylee is too.  Wonder whats being discussed in the "house of horrors" tonight!!  Would love to be the fly on the wall.

Im fairly certain Lee knows where the body is too.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #657 on: October 07, 2008, 09:40:51 PM »

Why do you think that they will recover it tonight?
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: October 07, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »

No, but Im very excited.  CAPS said something is going to happen on the NH case tommorrow too.....
Well...hallelujah!!!!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: October 07, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »

Tim Miller is on Nancy Grace tonight ... also you heardi t here Tim is going back to FL on Thursday for Caylee Anthony and another search ...

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch Heading back to Orlando, FL for the Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse Search

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/10/07/tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-heading-back-to-orlando-fl-for-the-caylee-anthony-and-jennifer-kesse-search/

I'm glad they are looking for Jennifer Kesse too.. I just hope they don't find a body. Her disappearance was so odd.. I keep hoping that she is still alive somewhere.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.