May 01, 2024, 09:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331281 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: October 07, 2008, 10:06:14 PM »

One thing that has bothered me for a long time was when the webcam's were being monitored & it was reported that JB picked up KC late in the night iirc like after 11:30 PM & it really wasn't discussed as to when she returned or how long their night time visit was held & to myself I thought hmmmmmm, is this where they establish some type of pattern for when she tries to FLEE?

Well, so much for sneaking off in the middle of the night!

County installs camera at Anthony home

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7598036&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now.  On Tuesday her mother's legal teams said they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

And there are also now a permanent set of eyes on the Anthony's home. 

The Orange County Sheriffs office told neighbors Tuesday they installed a surveillance camera on Hopespring Drive.  It’s on a light pole and gives a bird’s eye view of the Anthony home.  The HOA president said he was told it will allow deputies to record activities in front of the Anthony’s home if there are any more problems.  It will also let them know if and when they need to dispatch deputies to Hopespring Drive.

I wonder if the Anthonys are regretting complaining about the protestors so much now!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #681 on: October 07, 2008, 10:07:59 PM »

One thing that has bothered me for a long time was when the webcam's were being monitored & it was reported that JB picked up KC late in the night iirc like after 11:30 PM & it really wasn't discussed as to when she returned or how long their night time visit was held & to myself I thought hmmmmmm, is this where they establish some type of pattern for when she tries to FLEE?

Well, so much for sneaking off in the middle of the night!

County installs camera at Anthony home

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7598036&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now.  On Tuesday her mother's legal teams said they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

And there are also now a permanent set of eyes on the Anthony's home. 

The Orange County Sheriffs office told neighbors Tuesday they installed a surveillance camera on Hopespring Drive.  It’s on a light pole and gives a bird’s eye view of the Anthony home.  The HOA president said he was told it will allow deputies to record activities in front of the Anthony’s home if there are any more problems.  It will also let them know if and when they need to dispatch deputies to Hopespring Drive.

I wonder if the Anthonys are regretting complaining about the protestors so much now!

Skank Alert!! APB for white skank with crotch crickets
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #682 on: October 07, 2008, 10:09:10 PM »

Is LE not tracking her movements?  And wouldn't her leaving the house at that time been a violation of her bond?

Lisa
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #683 on: October 07, 2008, 10:12:58 PM »

So LP says that JC Penny's (Fashion Square Mall?) has alot to do with when and where Caylee was disposed of. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out the how part.

Lisa
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: October 07, 2008, 10:13:05 PM »

I think lp should give that 50,000 dollar reward to tes
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #685 on: October 07, 2008, 10:14:17 PM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5540
stephademic  read my blog  view my photos
Oct 7, 2008 | 5:58 PM

angels723:

Sorry I didn't clarify. Wyatt Locke has been on the boards organizing searches. I believe he even has a livejournal. Carolina1 knows of that I think.

He was organizing searches with Gale St. John and briansdreams.com (psychics) until they got shut down because Gale was accused of credit card theft.

I went on a search with him a LONG time ago and found make up at J Blanchard Park. Actually, my sister found it. Wyatt then gave me latex gloves and a bag and had me bag it up. Then he called FoX and Local 6. Not law enforcement. I insisted he call LE.

There was a BIG DEAL made about me possibly "tampering with evidence" but LE assured me I was in no trouble, that they were interested more in the organizers of the search than me. I gave a written, sworn statement stating what I did and what I didn't do. Wyatt tried to pin it all on me, but he's the one that provided the supplies and directed me to do so.

Anyway, I talked about how he was suspicious because he was telling me one thing, and everyone else a completely different story. He also dresses in business casual attire with two cell phones on bluetooth for these "searches" he organizes. Whereas I showed up in scrubby clothes to go searching. (and no make up..which i was ridiculed earlier for lol)

I never EVER physically saw him search. He just stood on the sidewalk calling members of the media and talking about the reward.

Now I see that he's on probation for GRAND THEFT.

Dang! I didn't know that..WOW! So if you found anything he would have sent you home, Then claimed he found it and ran off with lp reward money..Nice guy.
If this is true, he could be the reason LP was asked to withdraw his reward money.  This guy would have hindered the investigation, IMO.  Sounds like he only wanted the reward and LP said he was asked to withdraw it by LE.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: October 07, 2008, 10:14:35 PM »

OK...just got off phone with LP...His meetings ran way overtime...caught him on his way to get ready for NG's show tonight.

Here are his answers to my questions....

1, How did you find out about threats Casey made to you....what do you think of those threats.

LP, someone sent the info to him...along with some screen captures....LP said it's just Casey running her mouth like she likes to do...

2. Why do you think she stayed in a hotel...which hotel...when...

LP, Don't know if she really stayed in a hotel...was just an idea tossed around by many as to where she had been staying during some of her missing time...still being looked into...

3, What have you heard of any link between Casey...Jessie Grunde...and Harris Rosen...and why...

LP, I've only heard of the link between Lee Anthony and Harris Rosen...that Lee contacted Rosen for some reason regarding the case...

4, Do you know the name of the person who posted the second bond for Casey...

LP, It's convoluted right now...still looking into that...

5, Has the Woman Guard who works for Rob received immunity for testimony yet....

LP, Don't know...I haven't talked with her today yet.

6, Are You, LP and Ron...on the witness list for the prosecution...

LP, YES!

7, What are your feelings right now about this case.

LP, Casey knows damn well what she did with that Baby...all she has to do is open her mouth and call the Police Chief and tell him...Casey can make all of this end right now...if she would only tell the truth.

8, Do you think that Baez would/will you sue you over this case...

LP, Baez is smarter than that...no he won't.

That's it for now Folks...sorry you had to wait so long....

Destiny

WOW!! Thanks a million, Destiny!! Very much appreciated!! You and LP ROCK!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: October 07, 2008, 10:14:39 PM »

So LP says that JC Penny's (Fashion Square Mall?) has alot to do with when and where Caylee was disposed of. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out the how part.

Lisa
Maybe she went and bought new clothes.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #688 on: October 07, 2008, 10:15:11 PM »

FUTHER...WESH 6pm update:

15 witnesses against her in check fraud case....Cindy is ONLY witness on both cases...making Cindy testify against her own daughter twice!!
-------------------------

Ok.. is THIS the same Wyatt who has been doing searches??
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/ActiveOffenders/

LOCKE, WYATT NATHANIEL
Supervision Type:    PROBATION FELONY
Scheduled Termination Date:    05/02/2009
Okay , what's that on his cheek?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: October 07, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »

Lisa
New clothes because moving a dead body is messy i'm sure
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: October 07, 2008, 10:15:59 PM »

When conditions of Casey Anthony's home confinement were relaxed ... it was stated that Casey could leave the home for six hours each day to consult with her attorney.  However ... the it was stipulated that she was to be home by 6:30 PM.  Also ... there was a provision where she was allowed to attend church.

There is no way Casey should have been leaving her residence late at night.

Janet

+++++++

Casey Anthony meets with home confinement manager
Amy L. Edwards, Bianca Prieto | and Red Huber, Sentinel Staff Writers
2:37 PM EDT, September 8, 2008

Casey Anthony will be allowed to leave her home each day this week for six hour increments in order to meet with her lawyer.

Today she was given an extension on her time away from the house so she could meet with attorney Jose Baez at his Kissimmee office. Anthony has to be back at her house this evening by 6 p.m.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-caylee-anthony-090808,0,7429918.story

Casey Anthony Meets With Home Confinement Officials 
Group suspends search for Caylee; protesters flock to house 
Last Edited: Monday, 08 Sep 2008, 1:23 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 08 Sep 2008, 1:23 PM EDT

MyFoxOrlando Reports

Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, gets her first chance to leave her home Monday as part of her home confinement restriction.

Casey was scheduled to meet with her home confinement case manager at 12:30 p.m. Monday. During that meeting, a schedule for the coming week will be provided to let her know where she may go and at what times.

During her last home confinement, Casey was given a weekly schedule that included a church visit and several visits with her attorney, Jose Baez.

One of the terms of Casey’s home confinement is that her home will be visited at least once a week -- unannounced -- by a home confinement field officer.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7383904&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: October 07, 2008, 10:16:00 PM »

Well, if they know where the body is, surely they will recover it tonite and then let whomever try to come back and retrieve it??????

Why do you think that they will recover it tonight?

I hope they will, if several people know where it is and Casey wants out to help find it, then I want it to be secured at all cost.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #692 on: October 07, 2008, 10:16:03 PM »

IIRC, that $50,000 is off the board.  Although it would be a very nice gesture!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: October 07, 2008, 10:17:23 PM »

IIRC, that $50,000 is off the board.  Although it would be a very nice gesture!
That is why he should donate it to tes to search for caylee
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #694 on: October 07, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »

15 witnesses against her in check fraud case....Cindy is ONLY witness on both cases...making Cindy testify against her own daughter twice!!

LOCKE, WYATT NATHANIEL
HOLY! I didn't even see that until you pointed it out. Then I was like how in the world did I miss that the first time?

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #695 on: October 07, 2008, 10:21:17 PM »

Lisa

But wouldn't a sales associate notice the smell?  But I'm thinking she could have paid for the clothes while wearing them.

Lisa
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: October 07, 2008, 10:21:42 PM »

Ok, now where was the rope????  Cause I really thought Caylee was where all the clothes and the gas cans were, then she would have to go to Pennys that same day and buy a whole new outfit and makeup, right?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: October 07, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »

Lisa

But wouldn't a sales associate notice the smell?  But I'm thinking she could have paid for the clothes while wearing them.

Lisa

Unless someone went in to buy them for her.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #698 on: October 07, 2008, 10:22:53 PM »

LOCKE, WYATT NATHANIEL
HOLY! I didn't even see that until you pointed it out. Then I was like how in the world did I miss that the first time?
I do not know how you guys missed it..it haunted me from the time you posted the pic..but I did not want to take a lashing for pointing out someones outward discressions...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #699 on: October 07, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

Lisa

Lisa

Unless someone went in to buy them for her.
In comes Amy....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.