May 01, 2024, 08:23:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 331263 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: October 08, 2008, 12:41:37 AM »

The day Casey borrowed the shovel, does anyone know if she backed the car into the garage or just on the driveway? 
garage because he thought it was strange

So she either went into the house first or used a remote to get into the garage I assume correct?   
Lee said they "ALWAYS" (even him) went through the garage and not the front door.  That was the reason they didn't notice the tow yard notice on the front door for so long according to Lee.

Yes, but the certified letter notice would have been put in their mailbox. Wouldn't it?

I may be wrong, but think they pick their mail up at the post office.

No, they needed to pick up the letter from the Post Office.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #921 on: October 08, 2008, 12:41:55 AM »

goodnight Rob
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 08, 2008, 12:43:30 AM »

marymary Rev. Grund. the pic of Caylee I would like for you to use is the one where she is looking up. Someone on here uses it in their sig line so it is the pic we see a lot.
I would have to have the pics to disipher, do you have them?  One thing I noticed about Caylee is she has a very wide and somewhat pronounced area between her eyes up towards her farhead.  Casey does not have that feature. 

Aww

Mr. Grund feels so bad for what has happened..He feels like he let her down..IMO he is not the father

I agree, plus I really don't see a resemblance.  There are LOT's of people that could be Caylee's dad Mr. Grund would be about last on the list, IMO.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: October 08, 2008, 12:43:41 AM »

marymary Rev. Grund. the pic of Caylee I would like for you to use is the one where she is looking up. Someone on here uses it in their sig line so it is the pic we see a lot.
I would have to have the pics to disipher, do you have them?  One thing I noticed about Caylee is she has a very wide and somewhat pronounced area between her eyes up towards her farhead.  Casey does not have that feature. 

Aww

Mr. Grund feels so bad for what has happened..He feels like he let her down..IMO he is not the father

Well since Jesse had a DNA test, I am pretty sure Mr. Grund can be ruled out too..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: October 08, 2008, 12:43:43 AM »

Quick question.... I do recall one of our department stores, can't remembe if it was Sears, JCPenneys or another one had a travel desk where airline tickets and such could be purchased....anyone know if the JCP in Orlando has one? Just wondering....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: October 08, 2008, 12:44:04 AM »

Aww

Ooooh what happened to that very spooky avat?  Was that Casey?  Don't get offended by the Mr Grund thing we all are just speculating.  Some of the people I've met in my life were very charming and what I discovered behind closed doors was well...not pretty at all. 

I no I didnt get offended...I just no that he feels guilty in a way and feels like he let her down..just think if he never brought it up JG probably would not have gotten a test.. he met RG after she was already pregnant so there is no way he could be the father...Thats's all

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 08, 2008, 12:44:16 AM »

6/27 she made a call at 6:54AM and not another one until 9:36.  3 more calls between 10:22 and 10:35. And more then a dozen between 11:04 and noon. 

If she dropped off her car at 7am I assume she was with someone until 9:36 or she would have been yacking it up on the phone. I thought we determined she was with George or at home at that time.  I may be incorrect, things are getting fuzzy lol.

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

PADILLA: ... military guy or something? Well, there`s a Brandon Snow (ph) that was a friend of hers that other people have alleged could be the father that went up to North Carolina recently. I think he`s in the Army.

But getting back to the car running out of gas, it was there out of gas at 7:00 AM. She`s on the phone to the Marine 11:00, 11:30 the night before. Last calls she made the night before were to the Marine.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony`s Ex-Fiance Speaks Out
Aired October 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... But the one thing that we`ve started working on, just two days ago, we got a complete list of all of the phone calls and the towers that they bounced off of. And one of the things that`s very interesting is how Casey thinks. On the morning of the 27th, Tony had said that he went down to the Amscot, picked her up. She had some groceries. Well, on that particular morning, there`s a little timeframe in there when she called her mother, she called Amy, she called Jesse.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 08, 2008, 12:46:12 AM »

6/27 she made a call at 6:54AM and not another one until 9:36.  3 more calls between 10:22 and 10:35. And more then a dozen between 11:04 and noon. 

If she dropped off her car at 7am I assume she was with someone until 9:36 or she would have been yacking it up on the phone. I thought we determined she was with George or at home at that time.  I may be incorrect, things are getting fuzzy lol.

NANCY GRACE

PADILLA: ... military guy or something? Well, there`s a Brandon Snow (ph) that was a friend of hers that other people have alleged could be the father that went up to North Carolina recently. I think he`s in the Army.

But getting back to the car running out of gas, it was there out of gas at 7:00 AM. She`s on the phone to the Marine 11:00, 11:30 the night before. Last calls she made the night before were to the Marine.

NANCY GRACE

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... But the one thing that we`ve started working on, just two days ago, we got a complete list of all of the phone calls and the towers that they bounced off of. And one of the things that`s very interesting is how Casey thinks. On the morning of the 27th, Tony had said that he went down to the Amscot, picked her up. She had some groceries. Well, on that particular morning, there`s a little timeframe in there when she called her mother, she called Amy, she called Jesse.

Janet, you are amazing! How do you organize all this?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #928 on: October 08, 2008, 12:47:17 AM »

Aww

Ooooh what happened to that very spooky avat?  Was that Casey?  Don't get offended by the Mr Grund thing we all are just speculating.  Some of the people I've met in my life were very charming and what I discovered behind closed doors was well...not pretty at all. 

I no I didnt get offended...I just no that he feels guilty in a way and feels like he let her down..just think if he never brought it up JG probably would not have gotten a test.. he met RG after she was already pregnant so there is no way he could be the father...Thats's all

Hmmmm? Sounds like you may have an inside source too.  Just sayin'
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: October 08, 2008, 12:48:38 AM »

Aww

I agree, plus I really don't see a resemblance.  There are LOT's of people that could be Caylee's dad Mr. Grund would be about last on the list, IMO.

Gotta put my 2cents in here... IMO you really cannot go by looks, my 16 yr old son who was adopted at birth fits so perfectly into my family and looks soooo much like me that he has made money off of almost all of his friends by betting them that he was adopted.... when he was little(about Caylee's age) people use to stop me in airports and malls and tell me that my son looked just like me... I would just thank them and go on.... he has so many of my families traits it is eerie and he even has some from my husbands side as well...people use to ask me if the agency did that on purpose, as if they could predict that LOL...
I like to think it is God's handiwork....
As far as a resemblance to George or Lee, that wouldn't be out of the ordinary either as they are family....
Just saying that I don't think you can always tell too much by looks JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 08, 2008, 12:48:43 AM »

Aww

Hmmmm? Sounds like you may have an inside source too.  Just sayin'

Just a few!!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: October 08, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »

NANCY GRACE

NANCY GRACE

Janet, you are amazing! How do you organize all this?

Well, if she had to call her mom, Tony, Amy and Jesse that makes be believe George or Lee was the person she was with, I suspect it was Goerge.  I've always thought it was George.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #932 on: October 08, 2008, 12:51:05 AM »

No, not the eyes themselves. I'm talking about the dark circle appearing area almost a fold . Rev. Grund and Caylee have the same feature that is unusual under their eyes and down to their cheek bones. marymary paints portraits. I wanted her to compare them. I'm curious to see how close they are to being similiar and if anyone else we know of has that feature and how often marymary has seen that in a person. Not just dark circles but and actual fold of skin. Look at it carefully and you will see what I'm talking about.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: October 08, 2008, 12:53:12 AM »

And before I got to bed, it was always odd that George and Cindy moved the playhouse and looked under it.  Whatever would give them an idea to look under a playhouse for their granddaughter??  Maybe it was the playhouse that was purchased at JCP.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 08, 2008, 12:53:23 AM »

or Lee or Annie? or Sean Daly LOL (missing interviews on last 2)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 08, 2008, 12:53:25 AM »

No, not the eyes themselves. I'm talking about the dark circle appearing area almost a fold . Rev. Grund and Caylee have the same feature that is unusual under their eyes and down to their cheek bones. marymary paints portraits. I wanted her to compare them. I'm curious to see how close they are to being similiar and if anyone else we know of has that feature and how often marymary has seen that in a person. Not just dark circles but and actual fold of skin. Look at it carefully and you will see what I'm talking about.

Do you have the links to the pictures??could you add them in your next post?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: October 08, 2008, 12:53:32 AM »

TES is coming Thursday? Right!  It has been raining here I hope that doesn't interfere with the search.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: October 08, 2008, 12:53:32 AM »

If I had to guess on the daddy from looks alone, my money is on JPChatt....JMO

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: October 08, 2008, 12:54:28 AM »

Me too!  He didn't like her either, I wonder why?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: October 08, 2008, 12:55:19 AM »

Me too, he looks sweet.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.