March 28, 2024, 10:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #37  (Read 328745 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: October 08, 2008, 08:57:48 PM »

Hi IBE  - good to "see" you. 

Thanks, Good to see you again and your sock monkeys. In the last month  I have seen most of the  "ole" Monkey Family check back in... we need a fundraiser to find oil to get ROBOTS back.

It is so much fun to read from all the new Monkeys who have posted here.  I try to be here but sometimes am under "guests" reading. There is soooo many good posts to read!

It is good to see this case progress. May justice for Caylee be good. I still hope she is alive though, but doesn't sound like it.

Love,

IBE

I watch NG almost everyday... cry each time they show a fallen hero.

O/T just finished a CERT course. The Fire Dept teaches it... recommend everyone take one. (Community Emergency Response Team) you learn to how to take care of yourself and your family first, then others (if you wish in an emergency). I was shocked over the amount of time the Fire Dept. would not be able to respond in a disaster... days! maybe never.

O/T I was the oldest in the class... you do only what you feel comfortable with. The whole manual is online at the LA CERT site

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: October 08, 2008, 08:57:49 PM »

In the video where KC was buying groceries/clothes, she has a purse on her shoulder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: October 08, 2008, 08:57:50 PM »

Klaas, are you still working on the maps?  I sent you my user name and info

KCJackie - I have been trying for weeks to find someone who recognizes the location of Red's pictures.  What does Tpc Dr. stand for?

That tpc rd. is in the same area that LP described!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1923 on: October 08, 2008, 08:57:57 PM »

Casey buying a case of bottled water and 12 pack of paper towels could have easily been for clean up. Would a case of water float? Those things are heavy.

I totally thought the same thing! 

Maybe the water bottles were for her days and nights out doing whatever the hell it was she was doing.. when she wasn't hanging out in somebody's apartment.  Out in the park, living in her car or at some hotel.. or who knows where..
IIRC didn't Tony say she brought "some" grocieries?  From the looks of what she was purchasing I would have thought his discription would be more like "a sh!t load' or "the mother load".  All of that for a starving college student is like hitting the lotto.

Yeah. And he said that they didn't look like they came from a grocery store.. just like she put some random stuff in a bag and that was it. So who was she buying groceries for? Stocking up mom's fridge and freezer? Seems unlikely if she wasn't really staying there. Who got all of this food??

A1- LMAO about the sponge bath! 
Just a reminder...She didn't start writing check from amy until after she was picked up at amscot..This happened when amy went on vacation..The food tony seen her with at amscot may have been from her mom's home
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1924 on: October 08, 2008, 09:00:00 PM »

Casey buying a case of bottled water and 12 pack of paper towels could have easily been for clean up. Would a case of water float? Those things are heavy.

I totally thought the same thing! 

Maybe the water bottles were for her days and nights out doing whatever the hell it was she was doing.. when she wasn't hanging out in somebody's apartment.  Out in the park, living in her car or at some hotel.. or who knows where..
IIRC didn't Tony say she brought "some" grocieries?  From the looks of what she was purchasing I would have thought his discription would be more like "a sh!t load' or "the mother load".  All of that for a starving college student is like hitting the lotto.

Yeah. And he said that they didn't look like they came from a grocery store.. just like she put some random stuff in a bag and that was it. So who was she buying groceries for? Stocking up mom's fridge and freezer? Seems unlikely if she wasn't really staying there. Who got all of this food??

A1- LMAO about the sponge bath! 
Just a reminder...She didn't start writing check from amy until after she was picked up at amscot..This happened when amy went on vacation..The food tony seen her with at amscot may have been from her mom's home
Duh! Please excuse me. I guess i should have mentioned in tony's statement about the random bags. i believe he was refering to the bags she had when he picked her up at amscot
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: October 08, 2008, 09:00:36 PM »

Hi IBE  - good to "see" you. 

Thanks, Good to see you again and your sock monkeys. In the last month  I have seen most of the  "ole" Monkey Family check back in... we need a fundraiser to find oil to get ROBOTS back.

It is so much fun to read from all the new Monkeys who have posted here.  I try to be here but sometimes am under "guests" reading. There is soooo many good posts to read!

It is good to see this case progress. May justice for Caylee be good. I still hope she is alive though, but doesn't sound like it.

Love,

IBE

I watch NG almost everyday... cry each time they show a fallen hero.

O/T just finished a CERT course. The Fire Dept teaches it... recommend everyone take one. (Community Emergency Response Team) you learn to how to take care of yourself and your family first, then others (if you wish in an emergency). I was shocked over the amount of time the Fire Dept. would not be able to respond in a disaster... days! maybe never.

O/T I was the oldest in the class... you do only what you feel comfortable with. The whole manual is online at the LA CERT site

IBE, my dear monkey friend , so good to see you....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: October 08, 2008, 09:00:44 PM »

go to a map site and put in Tpc drive in orlando, fl

This is where I've been saying I think those pics RED took are from.

Was it close to McCoy or Lee Vista?

Red's pictures must be on Tcp rd. that is in the area that LP described, You can follow the road on google maps by satellite & possibly locate that office where the dumsters are!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: October 08, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »

go to a map site and put in Tpc drive in orlando, fl

This is where I've been saying I think those pics RED took are from.

Was it close to McCoy or Lee Vista?

Red's pictures must be on Tcp rd. that is in the area that LP described, You can follow the road on google maps by satellite & possibly locate that office where the dumsters are!

You can possibly do a street view & locate the area, That's what I'm trying to do now!

Phaedrus
LadyB
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1928 on: October 08, 2008, 09:03:32 PM »

Hi everyone,
Im new here and just want to thank all of you.  You are all great. I have been following this case since the beginning and I am so happy today!!!!!!!!!! I have come to really love little Caylee and want so much for her to be found and given the proper treatment she so deserves.  As for KC, I want her to be punished to the full extent of the law.  How she could treat her own child with such disregard.  Thank God for people that care...........One thing that has always bothered me is when they mentioned scratches in the trunk lid.  Has anymore ever been said about that? It just gave me nightmares thinking of that.  Thanks again.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: October 08, 2008, 09:03:34 PM »

There is a "TPC at Lake Nona" , Orlando, FL.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: October 08, 2008, 09:03:37 PM »

Okay everyone, LP is hot tonite! The area where Caylee's body is: S of the residence, N  of the airport, a road cuts through the middle of it. The time: Immediately before her call or text to Amy telling her she got rid of the smell!

Could this be the Boggy Creek Area ... possibly off of Semoran Blvd 

Lp said the road runs SW to NE in that area, i don't know...

S Chickasaw Trail - Lee Vista Blvd - S Goldenrod would be the main route from her home to the airport ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1931 on: October 08, 2008, 09:04:04 PM »

I found this map on google anyone recognize where the airport is on here? Am I really that blind.

http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/cellphone-ping-map.jpg

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: October 08, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »

Congrats on the CERT course! Good for you!!

I Stand With The Girl
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: October 08, 2008, 09:04:25 PM »

S Econlockhatchee off of Lee Vista is a secluded wooded area with a body of water.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: October 08, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »

SS

I don't know what this TPC stands for - but it is not near a golf course.  (at least I don't think so.)  It's just called TPC Drive.

Also, look at Lee Vista & Swissco - she was there right before or after TPC on the morning of the 27th. 

SS, I wish you would have seen my posts from a week ago - I've been banging my head on the monitor - wishing someone would look into this.

Oh my gosh.  I'm usually on only at night now and I didn't see your posts.  I spend most of my time at the Natalee and Shango threads, then I skim through the million of pages here in Caylee.  I have been convinced by Red's hints and the police tape around the dumpster that they found something there.  The dogs hit on the dumpster in the office park.  If Caylee wasn't in the dumpster, then maybe some of her clothes were.  I've been telling all of the new posters to listen carefully when Red says something.  Sometimes he can't come right out and give us information, but he does give us hints when he can.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: October 08, 2008, 09:05:25 PM »

Hello IBE!  It's so good to see you again.    Glad you completed your course.  There is a similar course where I live.  The area is still fairly rural, and it can take a long time for help to arrive. 

I truly hope little Caylee will be found and justice will prevail. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: October 08, 2008, 09:06:22 PM »

Hi everyone,
Im new here and just want to thank all of you.  You are all great. I have been following this case since the beginning and I am so happy today!!!!!!!!!! I have come to really love little Caylee and want so much for her to be found and given the proper treatment she so deserves.  As for KC, I want her to be punished to the full extent of the law.  How she could treat her own child with such disregard.  Thank God for people that care...........One thing that has always bothered me is when they mentioned scratches in the trunk lid.  Has anymore ever been said about that? It just gave me nightmares thinking of that.  Thanks again.

Hi and Welcome!

Were the scratches on the inside of the trunk or on the outside? I know there was some discussion about that, but don't remember what the final outcome was.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: October 08, 2008, 09:06:33 PM »

Hi everyone,

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: October 08, 2008, 09:07:36 PM »

Hey there LadyB and welcome to Scared Monkeys!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: October 08, 2008, 09:07:56 PM »

SS

I don't know what this TPC stands for - but it is not near a golf course.  (at least I don't think so.)  It's just called TPC Drive.

Also, look at Lee Vista & Swissco - she was there right before or after TPC on the morning of the 27th. 

SS, I wish you would have seen my posts from a week ago - I've been banging my head on the monitor - wishing someone would look into this.

Oh my gosh.  I'm usually on only at night now and I didn't see your posts.  I spend most of my time at the Natalee and Shango threads, then I skim through the million of pages here in Caylee.  I have been convinced by Red's hints and the police tape around the dumpster that they found something there.  The dogs hit on the dumpster in the office park.  If Caylee wasn't in the dumpster, then maybe some of her clothes were.  I've been telling all of the new posters to listen carefully when Red says something.  Sometimes he can't come right out and give us information, but he does give us hints when he can.

SS.... I have been around long enough to agree with ya!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.