March 28, 2024, 04:57:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just FYI  (Read 1727 times)
Bronson
Scared Monkey

« on: October 07, 2008, 07:01:42 PM »

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history..

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male extremist.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnaped and massacred by Muslim male extremists.

3. In 1979, the   US embassy in  Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnaped in  Lebanon by Muslim male extremists.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in  Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim ma le extremists.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver was murdered by Muslim male extremists. ( remember the pilot of this flight was from Richmond, MO)                     

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists.

9. In 1993 the  World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in  Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists.

11. On 9 /11/01, fo ur airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnaped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people... Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss,  but leave Muslim Males alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelations:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, he will destroy everything.

And Now:
For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America .. A Male of Muslim descent who is the most extremely liberal Senator in Congress (in other words an extremist) and in his 40's.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate Obama...

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other stupid attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense, feel ashamed of themselves -- if they have any such sense.

As the writer of the award winning story 'Forest Gump' so aptly put it,

'Stupid Is As Stupid Does'

Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »

WELCOME Bronson! I'm glad you are here and that you've made your first post!

If you've been reading in the political forum, you know that I am not an Obama supporter, and I find your post interesting. I really feel that he is not who we need to lead us through what is sure to be some tough times ahead. I also am one who thinks that character and personal ethics are very legitimate criteria to select a candidate. Obama's ties to Muslims, particularly radical Islam do indeed disturb me.

I appreciate your post. The subject of antichrist is a complicated one, and you can't get all of the picture from Revelation. Daniel, Thessalonians, 1 John, and the Pauline letters, and probably others that escape me right now, all contribute to make the still incomplete picture the Bible gives us. The only verse that specifically speaks of religion, in regard to antichrist is this one:

1 John 4:3 (New American Standard Bible)
New American Standard Bible (NASB)

and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God; this is the spirit of the antichrist, of which you have heard that it is coming, and now it is already in the world.

That could very well be referring to Islam, but I think it's important to note that scripture doesn't specifically name that. There are compelling scriptures, to me anyway, that Islamic nations are involved in end time prophecies, but the origins of Antichrist are not so clear. I've seen theories he will come out of the EU, the United Nations, Rome, Israel, and the United States. I take them all with a grain of salt, because the Bible simply isn't clear about that part of antichrist. And I do share with you your answer to the call to "know the season". 

On a purely political note, I do not like Obama's associations and part of the reason is his lack of concern for radical muslims. The list you posted speaks volumes about the hatred and danger Radical Islam presents to all freedom loving people everywhere.

Again, WELCOME, BRONSON!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 12:25:02 AM »

Welcome to the forum Bronson !

I continue to stand with the girl.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 09:56:48 PM »

Bronson,

Thank you for your well organized post. Apparently the government did not take note of all the events you mentioned in your list. The government seems to be just like a corporation. Follow directions and keep your mouth shut. Cook the books.

I do think we are already in the end times. What further signs do we need?

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.