April 26, 2024, 07:26:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390422 times)
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »

So where is this area that LP has described compared to the dumpster that has police tape all over it? 
I wonder what made him change his mind about her being put in the dumpster and in the landfill?

Anybody???

He was so sure it was the dumpster...

He was guessing, IMO!
Maybe the penny's statement changed their minds?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2008, 10:28:54 PM »

So where is this area that LP has described compared to the dumpster that has police tape all over it? 
I wonder what made him change his mind about her being put in the dumpster and in the landfill?

He said Rob reviewed the pings and don't believe in the dumpster theory anymore!

Anybody???

He was guessing, IMO!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2008, 10:29:36 PM »

RED is the owner of Scaredmonkeys 

Well, I'm a new monkey, how would I know that? Thank you for answering, was ready to slink to the back of the cage for asking a stupid question.

No reason to run off. Always ask questions. It's a prerequisite here.

Welcome to all the newbies at Scared Monkeys.

Were yours ears burning?  Are you coming to Florida?  Would love to take you and Tim to dinner! Or are you MR. X?

I have to check my schedule and see when TES is returning in full. Tim will also be meeting tomorrow and this weekend with Drew Kesse, a friend of SM. Drew and his wife have done great work for missing persons and need closure in the case of thie missing daughter Jennifer. I may be coming down for that one as well.
JOYJOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2008, 10:29:41 PM »

Anybody???

Maybe based on what they found that was in the dumpster?  Say, for EXAMPLE only - they found the sandbox (still working the idea of another one from JCP) but no body, then he would have changed his mind.  Something came to his attention, because he now speaks with conviction that she was not out of gas and used the car once between it being parked the first time and when it was towed.  Just developments. 

just a question - didn't the guy at the tow yard state that the casey's car would not start for George - that he had to go get a gas can to put gas in the car....anybody remember this
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »

Monkeys

I see that the cage has been this evening ...  and I'm in   mode tonight as usual.

I saw the post on how a "Grand Jury" works but forgot to bookmark it Crying or Very sad   I just wonder if a request can be made to move the Grand Jury to a different venue?

I'm just in one of those   and want to moods tonight ...
Sorry... but
Clinton Nelson, age 21, was last seen on Friday, September 1, 2006 and today his mother Carolyn Johnson (one of us Monkeys) found out "Hey everyone... wanted to give you an update.... Clinton's dental records and DNA records were never entered in CODIS."

Clinton's thread is located here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1318.0 and is only 50 pages long...  TES is also head back to search again soon!

Sorry for the rant.. and to all New Monkeys

and please carry this with you here and on any internet journey.

JMO  of course

OldF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2008, 10:29:50 PM »

Huggggggs Lisa!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: October 08, 2008, 10:30:53 PM »

Anybody???

Maybe based on what they found that was in the dumpster?  Say, for EXAMPLE only - they found the sandbox (still working the idea of another one from JCP) but no body, then he would have changed his mind.  Something came to his attention, because he now speaks with conviction that she was not out of gas and used the car once between it being parked the first time and when it was towed.  Just developments. 

just a question - didn't the guy at the tow yard state that the casey's car would not start for George - that he had to go get a gas can to put gas in the car....anybody remember this

Ye sI remember the car was out of gas..george brought Gas cans
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: October 08, 2008, 10:30:59 PM »

Anybody???

Kristin I have no idea

They could all be connected.  Casey could have put stuff into the dumpster that had Caylee's scent.  The dumpster contents could have been dumped into the big truck and then hauled to the landfill.  The dogs could still pick up the scent in the dumpster.
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: October 08, 2008, 10:31:01 PM »

Ok I have a question regarding Tony well not really a question but someone asked about Tony and the groceries...she shopped at Winn Dixie and bought the tyson chicken and Popcicles on July 12th with Amy's check..He picked her up from Amscot at the end of June so she could have still  very well gotten them things from her parents house..

Do I make sense???

Sorry long day

Kristin, I believe she did run by her parents' home (per cell pinging in that area around 11:30 am).  I'm just trying to figure out how LP's comments fit in.  She would have had to have a plan on where she was disposing of the body because she was moving pretty quickly that day.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #109 on: October 08, 2008, 10:31:22 PM »

Lisa39, just wanted to let you know I'm giving you mental hugs.   I hope whatever is going on gets better soon and you'll be feeling much better. 

(((((((Lisa))))))))

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: October 08, 2008, 10:33:00 PM »

Anybody???

JoyJoy - two things.  One, I was just giving a hypothetical example to explain to Kristin.  Two - I think LP said that the car might not have been completely out of gas and that casey used it before she ran it dry.  Nancy Grace or to our own Des.  But I think he said that on NG
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #111 on: October 08, 2008, 10:33:04 PM »

RED is the owner of Scaredmonkeys 

Well, I'm a new monkey, how would I know that? Thank you for answering, was ready to slink to the back of the cage for asking a stupid question.

No reason to run off. Always ask questions. It's a prerequisite here.

Welcome to all the newbies at Scared Monkeys.

Were yours ears burning?  Are you coming to Florida?  Would love to take you and Tim to dinner! Or are you MR. X?

I have to check my schedule and see when TES is returning in full. Tim will also be meeting tomorrow and this weekend with Drew Kesse, a friend of SM. Drew and his wife have done great work for missing persons and need closure in the case of thie missing daughter Jennifer. I may be coming down for that one as well.
Red in the Kesse case didn't they think that the person on the video may be a woman and not a man? No i'm not trying to pin this on casey...lol!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: October 08, 2008, 10:33:17 PM »

When did KC tell Amy that she got rid of the odor in her car?  TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 08, 2008, 10:33:30 PM »

Tamikosmom and Florida grammy.. Going back and reading that entire post.. I have no idea why my mind made think you guys were talking about amscot besides the last comment on the freezer pops...I think i got that and another post confused.. It has been a long day and the kids are fighting..Please forgive me!   

mrsrocko ... the issue in regards to where the groceries came from is always coming up as a topic of discussion.  The other day I read what Jesse stated in his police statement and ... decided to post it.

I apologize for any misunderstanding.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: October 08, 2008, 10:33:57 PM »

Just got off the phone with LP...he said that he and Rob will be back in FL on Sat....and Casy is going down!.....Des....whoo hoo....

Thanks Destiny

Wow, great news! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: October 08, 2008, 10:34:04 PM »

Ok I have a question regarding Tony well not really a question but someone asked about Tony and the groceries...she shopped at Winn Dixie and bought the tyson chicken and Popcicles on July 12th with Amy's check..He picked her up from Amscot at the end of June so she could have still  very well gotten them things from her parents house..

Do I make sense???

Sorry long day

Kristin, I believe she did run by her parents' home (per cell pinging in that area around 11:30 am).  I'm just trying to figure out how LP's comments fit in.  She would have had to have a plan on where she was disposing of the body because she was moving pretty quickly that day.

I think she did...I think she had it all figured out driving around scoping out the area to see who and what goes there..I think she had a plan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: October 08, 2008, 10:34:37 PM »

When did KC tell Amy that she got rid of the odor in her car?  TIA

I believe it was on June 27th the same day the car was left at Amscot
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2008, 10:35:48 PM »

OldFart - here is the site I posted earlier, if that helps.  How a grand jury in Florida works and other useful info!
http://74.125.45.104/search?q=cache:uwKLSJvKbV4J:www.floridasupremecourt.org/jury_instructions/chapters/chapter30/flgrandjuryhandbook.rtf+How+does+a+grand+jury+work+%2B+Florida&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2008, 10:36:30 PM »

BooMonkey - Red is a friend of Tim Miller.  Red was searching with Tim and TES over the Labor Day weekend near the airport.  Another monkey, Florida Blue, was also with them.  Red sent us these photographs with some hints indicating that this was the trifecta - water, woods, remote.  It was a place that Casey would have no reason to be and it was also a place where there were cell phone pings. It appears that the dogs hit on the dumpster in an office park at that location.   Some of us have felt that they might have even found Caylee's remains, but maybe not if Tim is returning on Friday.  Red gave us a hint about the landfill where the dumpster contents went being searched.  It looks like they have had an eye on this location for over a month now.  I don't know if this is the same place where a witness claims she saw Casey coming out of the woods.

ps .. for some reason, I missed this bolded one ... so, if dogs hit on a dumpster in the airport area, the area that LP described .. then wouldn't the dumpster have been emptied ?

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2008, 10:36:44 PM »

southeast of home northwest of the airport right in the middle of two towers...

South of home..north of airport

road that cuts in the middle

northwest to the southeast

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.