April 23, 2024, 01:25:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390254 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1320 on: October 09, 2008, 05:52:59 PM »

Des email

TY

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: October 09, 2008, 05:53:08 PM »

Hmmmm....I know the "Lee refusing DNA testing" story is only a rumor at this point, but if it's true, that sure looks like some sort of guilt to me. It doesn't look good for anyone to refuse both a lie detector test and a DNA test. If a person doesn't have anything to hide, then why not be more accommodating?

I Stand With The Girl
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: October 09, 2008, 05:54:45 PM »

Nothing on any local channel's websites about Lee's refusal to submit DNA.  I will be headed home soon and will make sure and catch the news, as hubby always records for me.  I will keep you posted if any new info.

thanks Ann...drive safely

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: October 09, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »

What is it doiing?????

The samething......nothing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: October 09, 2008, 05:56:07 PM »

Janet:

what do you think?  about Lee refusing DNA test?

I will wait on the official report from WFTV Channel 9 and ... then I will then concede that there is a foundation for speculation in regards to Lee Anthony and the paternity of Caylee but ... until there is confirmation this wannabe detective will not go there.

Janet
______

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5799

toodygoodshoes
Oct 9, 2008 | 5:23 PM This probably has already been posted here, but I just saw on the local 5:00 news (Ch.9)that Lee Anthony refused to give a DNA test, but he was served with a subpoena and they now have his DNA. Cindy and George voluntarily gave samples for the DNA test. Lee still is refusing a polygraph. George is scheduled to testify AGAINST Casey before the Grand Jury. No word on Cindy at this point, at least on this particular broadcase.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: October 09, 2008, 05:56:26 PM »

Maybe Lee is afraid his DNA will show up on Caylee's body when it is found.

could well be the case

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: October 09, 2008, 05:56:35 PM »

Hey...this could also be a rumor.  I would imagine that the family needs to keep the excitement levels high so that the book and movie offers will keep rolling in. Who would want to buy a "dull" book when you can have one filled with high levels of edge-of-your seat drama???  Hey...speaking of drama....I think we know a couple of queens (drama that is) that share the same initials....CA
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: October 09, 2008, 05:56:54 PM »

Janet:

I will wait on the official report from WFTV Channel 9 and ... then I will then concede that there is a foundation for speculation in regards to Lee Anthony and the paternity of Caylee but ... until there is confirmation this wannabe detective will not go there.

Janet
______

Well said, Janet. I completely agree.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: October 09, 2008, 05:57:02 PM »

why do they always cover up the cam when things heat up??????

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1329 on: October 09, 2008, 05:57:46 PM »

Des - Email from me 2

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: October 09, 2008, 05:59:52 PM »

I believe the one true statement that Casey has made is when she said to police "I don't know where she is"...referring to Caylee.  I think this is because she had someone dispose of the body for her and they did not tell her what they did with little Caylee's body.  If you listen to the statement she gives police, she seems to use a different tone when she says "I don't know where Caylee is."  I think the difference in tone is probably because that is the only thing she is saying that is true.

So...if there was an accomplice in disposing of the body, who do you think it most likely would have been???

Interpretted that to be that Caylee is gone & spritually the skank has no real beliefs so she doesn't know where she is, probably is speaking the truth at that point due to the lack of details being spewed.  Another ruse by the pathological lying sociopathic skank that imo, is not the only sociopath's residing at Hopespring.  She probably would have been going on & on about hoping she is with the Lord, peaceful & safe if the awful kidnappers did as they had threated to do, you see she hadn't even thought it through that far, but in fear of danger to her family, yeah right, she already took care of that, in order to get rich they decided to come up with this sensational story, the skank fell for it so really even she is able to be fooled by a sociopath. 

Sociopath's are very, very sneaky, can wreak havoc, are dangerous manipulators but they are not all murderers, some want to enjoy the ongoing torture they so easily perpetrate upon their victim's.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: October 09, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »

why do they always cover up the cam when things heat up??????

I don't think anything is heating up today except for our imaginations, myself.

Things will happen, in their own time.

And they are happening, just not all at once as many of us wish.

JMO

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: October 09, 2008, 06:07:50 PM »

I believe the one true statement that Casey has made is when she said to police "I don't know where she is"...referring to Caylee.  I think this is because she had someone dispose of the body for her and they did not tell her what they did with little Caylee's body.  If you listen to the statement she gives police, she seems to use a different tone when she says "I don't know where Caylee is."  I think the difference in tone is probably because that is the only thing she is saying that is true.

So...if there was an accomplice in disposing of the body, who do you think it most likely would have been???

I completly agree, Altruist!

Interpretted that to be that Caylee is gone & spritually the skank has no real beliefs so she doesn't know where she is, probably is speaking the truth at that point due to the lack of details being spewed.  Another ruse by the pathological lying sociopathic skank that imo, is not the only sociopath's residing at Hopespring.  She probably would have been going on & on about hoping she is with the Lord, peaceful & safe if the awful kidnappers did as they had threated to do, you see she hadn't even thought it through that far, but in fear of danger to her family, yeah right, she already took care of that, in order to get rich they decided to come up with this sensational story, the skank fell for it so really even she is able to be fooled by a sociopath. 

Sociopath's are very, very sneaky, can wreak havoc, are dangerous manipulators but they are not all murderers, some want to enjoy the ongoing torture they so easily perpetrate upon their victim's.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: October 09, 2008, 06:08:45 PM »

Sorry, messed up my post: I completely agree, Altruist!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1334 on: October 09, 2008, 06:13:46 PM »

another poster with the station:

HEY! did you guys hear?? Lee refused to give DNA sample to LE! WFTV @5pm LE had to subpoena.

makes ya wonder doesn't it?

I am checking this news site now. So far, I am not finding this particular story. Will keep searching.

I called the station WFTV news room...Kathy...reporter covering this story is out in the field...I left a message for her to call me back...it's not on website...they haven't finished
transcribing her report yet....Des....feel like I'm going crazy...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1335 on: October 09, 2008, 06:14:42 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:
Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: October 09, 2008, 06:15:00 PM »

Slightly O/T

We have a site all ready now for the TES cookbook. Please feel free to join us and post your ideas and recipes. If you would like your name with the recipe or "In Memory Of", include that in your post as well. You must register to post anything. This site will be used ONLY for the cookbook. No case discussion!

These cookbooks will only be available at the searches when they initially get printed. Because Scared Monkeys has been such a strong support for TES, we will allow only SM members to order the book and have it shipped. All others will only be able to purchase them at the search sites for now. I do not have a price yet but, as soon as the printing & shipping costs are provided, we will be able to give you that price. 100% of the profits will go to TES.

We are hoping for a January printing.

http://z10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/index.php?http://s10.invisionfree.com/TES_CookBook/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: October 09, 2008, 06:15:36 PM »

Janet:

Janet
______

Well said, Janet. I completely agree.

Considering my "Lee assisted Casey in the coverup" theory verses my "George assisted Casey in the coverup" theory ... Lee Anthony could be looking out for number one when he refused a lie detector test and ... a DNA test.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1338 on: October 09, 2008, 06:15:42 PM »

CASEY'S FATHER TO TESTIFY:

Sources told Eyewitness News that prosecutors now have all the forensic evidence they need to ask the grand jury to indict Casey for the murder of her daughter Caylee.

Two members of the Anthony family now have key roles in the case against Casey, her father for what he's going to do and her brother Lee for what he didn't want to do.

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

Eyewitness News has learned George Anthony will testify against his daughter next week before the grand jury about, among other things what he's already told investigators, how in late June Casey prevented him from going near her trunk, which he later found exuded the smell of death.

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she don't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

The fact that a grand jury is being called to hear the case at all does not bode well for Casey. In Florida, a grand jury only has to be presented with a case for "capital" crimes, a charge of either first-degree murder or felony murder. It won't be as difficult to convince a grand jury to indict Casey as it would be to convince a regular jury to convict her.

Trial jurors have to convict defendants beyond a reasonable doubt. Grand jurors only have to have probable cause, meaning a reasonable person would conclude from the evidence that Casey committed the crime.

CHARGES EXPECTED TO BE FILED AGAINST 2 PROTESTERS

The protesters confronting Casey are starting to get more organized. They used to be just a group of rowdy people in front of the Anthony house, but now they have bumper stickers and logos.

George Anthony Grabbed By Protestor
AGGRESSIVE PROTESTERS:
See Images | Raw Video
Protesters Talk | Deputies
The Orange County Sheriff's Office will file charges against two protesters for misdemeanor battery. The sheriff's office said the protesters lost control and committed an act of violence on George and Cindy Anthony.

Kathy Harris confronted George Anthony while he was asking supporters for donations and getting the word out about his granddaughter Caylee. Harris is from a new, organized group of protesters called Justice For Caylee. The group has logos and a new sign.

Harris followed Anthony to the location he was raising funds, because she wanted to know why he isn't looking for the child and instead asking others to do it for him. George Anthony called deputies for help when the exchange got ugly.

"They want the right to show their side and what they believe. That's what we're asking too," Harris said.

She believes the child is dead and it's time to look for Caylee and prosecute her mother, the person they think is responsible.

"Someone just disposed of this body like it was trash and there is no justice for this baby," she said.

Meanwhile, Orange County investigators got the last piece of evidence they need to move forward on charges against two protestors. Eyewitness News provided them video Thursday that shows one protester pull George by the shirt and another push Cindy Anthony. The two protesters face misdemeanor battery charges.

"This is a reminder, don't commit a battery, have control of yourself," Detective Freddie Sams said.

The charges will most likely be filed Friday.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: October 09, 2008, 06:17:16 PM »

BREAKING NEWS:
Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

I wonder what George Anthony has to offer to the prosecutor's case against his daughter?

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.