April 20, 2024, 06:40:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390082 times)
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1440 on: October 09, 2008, 07:04:48 PM »

The news report made a point to say George is testifying AGAINST Casey.  Wasn't he still soliciting funds as recent as yesterday or today??  If so, then I would say he is a hostile witness.  That, or stupid.

Can you just IMAGINE what it is like to live in that house right now with all three of them living so closely together with nothing to do but turn on the tv for noise ... and that being polluted with news of all this!  Talk about HOSTILE!  I hope no one makes/drinks koolaid!

And that explains just how stupid KC is. SHe has spent most of her adult life trying to get away from her parents and now she is under house arrest. Ah sweet irony!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: October 09, 2008, 07:04:56 PM »

Not that everything on wikipedia is true... but I found this interesting:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incest

"Between childhood siblings
Many types of sexual contact between children (e.g., "playing doctor") are not considered harmful or abnormal, but become child-on-child sexual abuse when there is coercion, lack of consent, or simply an imbalance of power or knowledge in the relationship. Childhood sibling–sibling incest is also considered to be widespread but rarely reported. The most commonly reported form of abusive sibling incest is abuse between an older brother and a younger brother or sister.[8]"

This is where Tamikosmom bows out.  Out of respect for Caylee Marie ... I will not speculate on this topic.

I would appreciate if my recent posts related to the possible reason that Lee Anthony did not take a lie detector test and ... did not willing take a DNA test ... a reason that has nothing to do with paternity of Caylee..

Thank you.

Tomorrow, Janet
4:00 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: October 09, 2008, 07:05:58 PM »

Now, that would give Lee a reason to be "missing" now, and Mallory to have broken off their relationship (if true).  How sad is that?  Yikes, I wonder if she would have any recourse to keep her baby away from crazy Cindy?

I feel better about George now.  I wonder if he helped her still though.  Maybe that's why Tim is here and LP is so excited and sure they're going to find her?

Did George make a deal?

I feel better about George, too. I wonder, though, is he still in that house with her? How completely weird must that be? 

I don't feel any better about George.  In fact I still feel that he has not adequately explained what that heck he was really doing in that trunk on the 24th.

And why he lied about a neighbor stealing the cans and why he lied about the un-Godly smell.

Nope I don't trust that guy one bit.
I was talking about the incest stuff, I really thought it was him.  I still think he helped her, and I think LE did too.  "you know a lot about a lot of things, George". LOL

Me, too.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: October 09, 2008, 07:06:40 PM »

The news report made a point to say George is testifying AGAINST Casey.  Wasn't he still soliciting funds as recent as yesterday or today??  If so, then I would say he is a hostile witness.  That, or stupid.
Well, if he just told the truth, that would be against Casey.
I would not put too much faith in thae news report, the Grand Jury .. isn't is like a discovery for information, Casey isn't on trial, there is no defence or prosecution at this stage.

.. And I am sure if any remains were found that tested back to Caylee, the family would be notified. The info would not be held back. This case involves humans after all and I thnk it might even be illegal for LE to hold onto that info IF there are any remains recoverd and identifed.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: October 09, 2008, 07:06:41 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said a short time ago that LE knows who the father is.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

So it sounds like LE knew who the father of Caylee was BEFORE Lee Anthony had any DNA submitted.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1445 on: October 09, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »

I'm curious... are my post viewable by everyone? Just asking because no one seems to respond to them and others are posting after me with the same thoughts/theories?  Maybe I am just boring IDK... j/k
so this is a test to see if my post can be seen in this thread.
I have been invisible all day too, don;t feel bad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1446 on: October 09, 2008, 07:07:16 PM »

Many types of sexual contact between children (e.g., "playing doctor") are not considered harmful or abnormal, but become child-on-child sexual abuse when there is coercion, lack of consent, or simply an imbalance of power or knowledge in the relationship. Childhood sibling–sibling incest is also considered to be widespread but rarely reported. The most commonly reported form of abusive sibling incest is abuse between an older brother and a younger brother or sister.[8]"

Don't worry Monkey Deep - you can quote yourself if you are ignored! lol! Personally, I don't think Lee is the father - but I guess stranger things have happened. But why does Caylee look SOOOO much like JP Chatt?? Could he be a cousin or something?
It is very odd that she looks like JP.  I still think she looks like "mystery dude" who is holding her in a picture at the Anthony's.  We haven't been able to identify him, but he may actually be a cousin.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: October 09, 2008, 07:07:37 PM »

I've read several comments in the last bunch of pages that make me wonder if some monkeys were not aware that there is a public audio of at least one of George's interviews.  He's the sixth one on this list if the link works.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html

What made you wonder that?

Because I think there are several comments made on the audio that would be useful in his testimony AGAINST his daughter.

I agree.  I do believe that the audio of George Anthony's statement would be a great reminder that many of his words are very incriminating in regards to his daughters words and actions.

There is a legal name for a witness who is forced to testify.  I can't think of it.  Getting old.

Janet

DR, I agree he said some stuff, but that doesn't mean he would testify against here willingly. I think that is what we are wondering. Janet, the term, I believe, is "hostile witness."
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1448 on: October 09, 2008, 07:07:47 PM »

glad to hear everyone can see my post, I was not feeling left out just another board I am on there is a "invisible mode" and I was not sure if somehow I did that to myself.

Anyway, I am more and more convinced that LA is her accomplice... I was thinking that if our (some of us monkey's ) theories are correct about baby being put into a plastic bin or plastic kitchen garbage can (which JCP does sell) it would be too heavy for Casey to carry into the woods, as I do not believe she is in the GGP yard, I believe in LE and LP about that area near goldenrod of heavy woods.

I think Lee is either Caylee's dad and or he helped dispose of Caylee's body. 
I agree with you, Klaas; Lee is Caylee's dad.  One of Casey's friends said she hated George but was close to her brother. 

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: October 09, 2008, 07:07:52 PM »

<snip>

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she don't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

Ok.. So maybe I don't remember, but did George eventually get into the trunk? I am asking because I am confused as to why Caylee would have been buried in the backyard. The cadaver dogs hit back there, and then supposedly her body was moved, but was there any soil or dirt found in the trunk of Casey's car? I know she could have cleaned, but I imagine getting dirt, especially wet dirt because the dirt under the ground is moist, especially with all the chloroform, out of the carpet would be difficult. So if there is no dirt in the trunk, then maybe Casey used a different vehicle to move the body out of the back yard. This is why maybe George knew about the body. How long out of the house were the Anthony's that day and Casey there by herself?

i don't know if i can bump my own question.. but i have another one... Why does Cindy Anthony tell Casey in the 911 phone call that she had given her daughter a month to find Caylee? I thought Cindy didn't know Caylee was missing until after the car was brought back from the tow yard? Does this suggest she knew Caylee was missing the whole time? I think Casey told Cindy, and Cindy when she said "Who took her?" gave Casey a way out and started researching on a possible kidnapper...

I could be wrong but I think Casey wouldn't let Cindy talk to Caylee...kept making excuses.  I think Cindy actually believed some of what Casey was telling her until July 15th.  When she realized something was really wrong, that's when she said she already gave her a month to find Caylee.  Not sure how to read Cindy because I don't think she thinks very clearly either.
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1450 on: October 09, 2008, 07:09:46 PM »

<snip>

"Her and I got into a little verbal, she don't want me to go in the trunk," Anthony told investigators during questioning.

Ok.. So maybe I don't remember, but did George eventually get into the trunk? I am asking because I am confused as to why Caylee would have been buried in the backyard. The cadaver dogs hit back there, and then supposedly her body was moved, but was there any soil or dirt found in the trunk of Casey's car? I know she could have cleaned, but I imagine getting dirt, especially wet dirt because the dirt under the ground is moist, especially with all the chloroform, out of the carpet would be difficult. So if there is no dirt in the trunk, then maybe Casey used a different vehicle to move the body out of the back yard. This is why maybe George knew about the body. How long out of the house were the Anthony's that day and Casey there by herself?

i don't know if i can bump my own question.. but i have another one... Why does Cindy Anthony tell Casey in the 911 phone call that she had given her daughter a month to find Caylee? I thought Cindy didn't know Caylee was missing until after the car was brought back from the tow yard? Does this suggest she knew Caylee was missing the whole time? I think Casey told Cindy, and Cindy when she said "Who took her?" gave Casey a way out and started researching on a possible kidnapper...

from  http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/07/25/cindy-casey-conversation-captured-during-911-call-transfer/

Cindy Anthony: ‘Cause my next thing will be down to child (inaudible) thing and we’ll have a court order to get her. If that’s the way you want to play, we’ll do it and you’ll never…

Casey Anthony: That’s not the way I want to play…

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have…

Casey Anthony: Give me one more day.

Cindy Anthony: No, I’m not giving you another day, I’ve given you a month…

The conversation, and the recording ended when an Orange County Sheriff’s Office dispatcher picks up the line.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1451 on: October 09, 2008, 07:09:53 PM »

I'm curious... are my post viewable by everyone? Just asking because no one seems to respond to them and others are posting after me with the same thoughts/theories?  Maybe I am just boring IDK... j/k

You're in the same catagory with me, Monkey Deep...I think we're both invisible...J/K I posted Twice last night, about the update on the ANTHONY's MySpace, and no  one responded...
So I just went to bed...

Don't let it offend you. Sometimes, everyone is so busy, ours gets overlooked..

Just keep posting until someone replies..

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: October 09, 2008, 07:09:59 PM »

glad to hear everyone can see my post, I was not feeling left out just another board I am on there is a "invisible mode" and I was not sure if somehow I did that to myself.

Anyway, I am more and more convinced that LA is her accomplice... I was thinking that if our (some of us monkey's ) theories are correct about baby being put into a plastic bin or plastic kitchen garbage can (which JCP does sell) it would be too heavy for Casey to carry into the woods, as I do not believe she is in the GGP yard, I believe in LE and LP about that area near goldenrod of heavy woods.
I still think she may be in the sandbox and there is a new one at the Anthony's.  Just a feeling, but I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.  (my husband would probably disagree with that, however  )
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1453 on: October 09, 2008, 07:10:03 PM »

They are talking about the Grand Jury. The Grand Jury decides if there is enough evidence to go ahead and indict (charge Casey) for a crime.

The Grand Jury only hears witnesses for the prosecution.

Brandi, he can't take the 5th, correct?  Also, if GA is testifying, could he have made a deal with the prosecutor, assuming he would need to?  Is this the time to make deals, or after the GJ?  Thanks

Sure, he can take the 5th. Won't look good, but he can.

Don't know about "deals" though.

Just a thought here.... could this be why Baez submitted the motion that the prosecution reveals anyone who may be involved that they have made deals with?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: October 09, 2008, 07:10:36 PM »

Can you just IMAGINE what it is like to live in that house right now with all three of them living so closely together with nothing to do but turn on the tv for noise ... and that being polluted with news of all this!  Talk about HOSTILE!  I hope no one makes/drinks koolaid!

I expect to find them any day wearing black track suits and matching sneakers....

"God dont like ugly"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1455 on: October 09, 2008, 07:11:08 PM »

Well, if he just told the truth, that would be against Casey.
I would not put too much faith in thae news report, the Grand Jury .. isn't is like a discovery for information, Casey isn't on trial, there is no defence or prosecution at this stage.

.. And I am sure if any remains were found that tested back to Caylee, the family would be notified. The info would not be held back. This case involves humans after all and I thnk it might even be illegal for LE to hold onto that info IF there are any remains recoverd and identifed.

Hi Kat_Gram

Actually, there is prosecution at this stage. That's what the whole grand jury is about. The prosecutor presents evidence to the grand jury, and they decide if it's enough to indict her and bring her to trial.

I Stand With The Girl
bananapuddin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: October 09, 2008, 07:11:18 PM »

Don't worry Monkey Deep - you can quote yourself if you are ignored! lol! Personally, I don't think Lee is the father - but I guess stranger things have happened. But why does Caylee look SOOOO much like JP Chatt?? Could he be a cousin or something?
It is very odd that she looks like JP.  I still think she looks like "mystery dude" who is holding her in a picture at the Anthony's.  We haven't been able to identify him, but he may actually be a cousin.
ooooooooh, good point - "mystery dude" could be family!

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: October 09, 2008, 07:11:50 PM »

Thanks HH for letting us know that LE knows neither LA or GA are the father.... but I do still think LA helped... why else would he be refusing all of this? 
I would guess because he's young and his DNA would be a permanent file. If he knows he's not the dad then why take the test. Maybe George already made a deal not to bring up the paternity thing if he submits.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: October 09, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »

I have been invisible all day too, don;t feel bad.

Me to Always-1 so don't anyone feel bad lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: October 09, 2008, 07:14:02 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said a short time ago that LE knows who the father is.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

So it sounds like LE knew who the father of Caylee was BEFORE Lee Anthony had any DNA submitted.
I agree.  I think he knew because of the markers it was GA or LA. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.