April 25, 2024, 09:01:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 390373 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: October 09, 2008, 07:14:09 PM »

I'm curious... are my post viewable by everyone? Just asking because no one seems to respond to them and others are posting after me with the same thoughts/theories?  Maybe I am just boring IDK... j/k
so this is a test to see if my post can be seen in this thread.
I have been invisible all day too, don;t feel bad.

Me to Always-1 so don't anyone feel bad lol

Yep, it  happens to me a lot, too. It's just everyone is doing this board and other things (work, homework, etc) So sometimes we get lost in the shuffle. I don't think it's personal, cause when monkeys don't like someone, they're usually very vocal about it, and often a big red button is in their near future.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1461 on: October 09, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »

The news report made a point to say George is testifying AGAINST Casey.  Wasn't he still soliciting funds as recent as yesterday or today??  If so, then I would say he is a hostile witness.  That, or stupid.

They are talking about the Grand Jury. The Grand Jury decides if there is enough evidence to go ahead and indict (charge Casey) for a crime.

The Grand Jury only hears witnesses for the prosecution.

Brandi, he can't take the 5th, correct?  Also, if GA is testifying, could he have made a deal with the prosecutor, assuming he would need to?  Is this the time to make deals, or after the GJ?  Thanks

Sure, he can take the 5th. Won't look good, but he can.

Don't know about "deals" though.

Just a thought here.... could this be why Baez submitted the motion that the prosecution reveals anyone who may be involved that they have made deals with?
good question
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1462 on: October 09, 2008, 07:15:22 PM »

As much as I despise the Anthony's, I have to admit, it must be sheer hell to have to testify against your child.
And live in the same house with her.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: October 09, 2008, 07:15:29 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said a short time ago that LE knows who the father is.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

So it sounds like LE knew who the father of Caylee was BEFORE Lee Anthony had any DNA submitted.
I agree.  I think he knew because of the markers it was GA or LA. 

Actually, I am not ready to commit to that decision at all.

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1464 on: October 09, 2008, 07:15:31 PM »

I think Lee is either Caylee's dad and or he helped dispose of Caylee's body. 
I agree with you, Klaas; Lee is Caylee's dad.  One of Casey's friends said she hated George but was close to her brother. 
[/quote]
See the problem I have with this is that makes Caylee some kind of "love child"... and in incest that's not the case. Incest is an act of power and control.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1465 on: October 09, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »

HigherHopes said that LE said neither George nor Lee are Caylee's father.

I think Lee's refusal to give up DNA is just his way of being resistant and causing LE further work.

It sure as heck isn't great-grandpa; he can barely move his pinky, let alone his....er....you know.
hahah.

For some reason I'm stuck on the George incest thing. Just because he's got that predator body language. When a predator eliminates his victim's modesty it's called "grooming" and they will minimize the idea that the victim was abused. 25% of women are abused as children, by relatives, especially fathers. That's 20 million Americans.

I don't see the Lee thing... but it was 4 years ago, and he was just... 21? Maybe drunk?

I really don't agree with it either. I think KC's behavior is typical of an incest victim. Doesn't excuse what she has done to Caylee, but it does explain her behavior with men and does explain why she feels everyone "owes" her something. Maybe that's why she didn't bat an eye while stealing and lying and cheating. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: October 09, 2008, 07:16:21 PM »

Hugs and smooches to all the monkeys feeling invisible today.

Please don't feel bad. It seems to all of us at times that we're being ignored. It's just that people get caught up in reading and thinking and forget to reply. You're all important and your posts are appreciated.

I Stand With The Girl
monkey deep
Scared Monkey

Look deep into the truth before you speak the fact

« Reply #1467 on: October 09, 2008, 07:16:41 PM »

glad to hear everyone can see my post, I was not feeling left out just another board I am on there is a "invisible mode" and I was not sure if somehow I did that to myself.

Anyway, I am more and more convinced that LA is her accomplice... I was thinking that if our (some of us monkey's ) theories are correct about baby being put into a plastic bin or plastic kitchen garbage can (which JCP does sell) it would be too heavy for Casey to carry into the woods, as I do not believe she is in the GGP yard, I believe in LE and LP about that area near goldenrod of heavy woods.
I still think she may be in the sandbox and there is a new one at the Anthony's.  Just a feeling, but I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong.  (my husband would probably disagree with that, however  )

OK ,well let's say a sandbox, which is ven heavier then a bin or trash can... either way someone had to help but now that you say sandbox, it would be easier to dig a hole in the ground for since it is not as deep as the other plastics just wider. and it would have a secure lid as well sorta like a "baby casket" in casey's mind. So maybe there was soemthing purchaed thru JCP and she called to check and see if it came in and picked it up, took it to the wooded area and did the unthinkable?  IDK.. I am so curious, it is burning a hole in my brain just trying to comprehend a mother doing this...

The lies you tell only stack the evidence against yourself, NOT the people you lie about!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1468 on: October 09, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »

I am not crazy about the incest theory been given so much bandwith / time / ideas here either. I don't know where it all came from, but it is rather awful stuff that seems to have come out of someone's imagination. The Anthony's have alot of real identifiable issues and problems ( who would want to be in their shoes tight now ? ), but to make more crap samiches for them, not my way .
Nor suggesting that Richard Grund is the Dad is a cool thing either. Or suggesting that he looks like Wolfman Jack. He is a kind Christian man who was helpful to Casey and Caylee
and continued to babysit and assist for the sake of the baby , even though he was not the baby's Grandpa. 
I feel and angry & mean sometimes too when I hear Baez or Cindy, but after all this is a human tragedy where I believe the little girl was harmed as a result of years of family dysfunction.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: October 09, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »

glad to hear everyone can see my post, I was not feeling left out just another board I am on there is a "invisible mode" and I was not sure if somehow I did that to myself.

Anyway, I am more and more convinced that LA is her accomplice... I was thinking that if our (some of us monkey's ) theories are correct about baby being put into a plastic bin or plastic kitchen garbage can (which JCP does sell) it would be too heavy for Casey to carry into the woods, as I do not believe she is in the GGP yard, I believe in LE and LP about that area near goldenrod of heavy woods.

I think Lee is either Caylee's dad and or he helped dispose of Caylee's body. 

Hiya Klaasend!  ITA 110% and I still think it sounded odd when Lee called Casey "darling" at the end of the first interview!  Sorry - that just really, really hit me and we talk pretty mushy in the south! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1470 on: October 09, 2008, 07:17:03 PM »

Just a thought here.... could this be why Baez submitted the motion that the prosecution reveals anyone who may be involved that they have made deals with?
good question

Maybe cause Casey needs to know who else to hate and blog against--LOL 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: October 09, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »

Baez also wants the judge to order prosecutors to release to him any and all evidence that might portray Anthony in a favorable light and suggest she is innocent.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17674613/detail.html

Are you kidding me?  Someone tell this guy the crack don't smoke itself!  Maybe that's what it said to do on page 1,113 of the How to be a lawyer's manual!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1472 on: October 09, 2008, 07:18:17 PM »

As much as I despise the Anthony's, I have to admit, it must be sheer hell to have to testify against your child.
I agree, on both.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: October 09, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »

Dont worry about people not responding to ya..I have been here off and on since 2005....I am a vet....lol....and no one hardly ever talks to me...

No one will talk to you unless you are a funny black kitty that pees.....

I love ya

"God dont like ugly"
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1474 on: October 09, 2008, 07:19:12 PM »

HigherHopes said that LE said neither George nor Lee are Caylee's father.

I think Lee's refusal to give up DNA is just his way of being resistant and causing LE further work.

It sure as heck isn't great-grandpa; he can barely move his pinky, let alone his....er....you know.
hahah.

For some reason I'm stuck on the George incest thing. Just because he's got that predator body language. When a predator eliminates his victim's modesty it's called "grooming" and they will minimize the idea that the victim was abused. 25% of women are abused as children, by relatives, especially fathers. That's 20 million Americans.

I don't see the Lee thing... but it was 4 years ago, and he was just... 21? Maybe drunk?

I really don't agree with it either. I think KC's behavior is typical of an incest victim. Doesn't excuse what she has done to Caylee, but it does explain her behavior with men and does explain why she feels everyone "owes" her something. Maybe that's why she didn't bat an eye while stealing and lying and cheating. 

ITA with you! I am a regular poster on another site and I went back to all my posts about incest. I suggested it on Sept 4th and now I am more sure than ever.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1475 on: October 09, 2008, 07:19:40 PM »

Can someone give me the dummy version of where to find this post saying the body has been found.  I am just not following.  A link would be beautiful.  Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasesseeeeee.

The front page is at scaredmonkeys.com
Red puts his editorials there and after each article there is a 'comment' section to click on to leave your views

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1476 on: October 09, 2008, 07:19:43 PM »

Baez also wants the judge to order prosecutors to release to him any and all evidence that might portray Anthony in a favorable light and suggest she is innocent.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17674613/detail.html

Are you kidding me?  Someone tell this guy the crack don't smoke itself!  Maybe that's what it said to do on page 1,113 of the How to be a lawyer's manual!

Personally, I think Casey bought this guy at Target with stolen funds.....LOL

"God dont like ugly"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1477 on: October 09, 2008, 07:19:55 PM »

The news report made a point to say George is testifying AGAINST Casey.  Wasn't he still soliciting funds as recent as yesterday or today??  If so, then I would say he is a hostile witness.  That, or stupid.

Can you just IMAGINE what it is like to live in that house right now with all three of them living so closely together with nothing to do but turn on the tv for noise ... and that being polluted with news of all this!  Talk about HOSTILE!  I hope no one makes/drinks koolaid!
I can honestly say I think George should be "concerned".
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1478 on: October 09, 2008, 07:19:56 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said a short time ago that LE knows who the father is.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

So it sounds like LE knew who the father of Caylee was BEFORE Lee Anthony had any DNA submitted.

Answer me this, what does paternity have to do with the case? Why would LE expose such a thing when it will destroy a person's reputation (ie family member). Not that if it was incest it was despicable, but to tell the news crew that so and so is Caylee's daddy, when it has nothing to do with why/how she was killed. Any DNA collected must be for how she died or who was where when it happened.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: October 09, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »

VIDEO REPORT: Chloroform Evidence To Be Part Of Grand Jury Hearing

http://www.wftv.com/video/17680584/index.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.